Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,900 members, 7,828,173 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:21 AM

Peter Obi Arrives Osun State For Lasun (Photos) - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Arrives Osun State For Lasun (Photos) (62178 Views)

Former Governor Oyetola Arrives Osun State To A Rousing Welcome By Indigenes / Peter Obi Arrives Ile Ife, Pictured With Ooni Of Ife / Presidential Poll: Peter Obi Arrives In Maiduguri (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Re: Peter Obi Arrives Osun State For Lasun (Photos) by Owologbo(m): 8:12am On Jul 14, 2022
Echoban:

U don't know anything. U think politiking ma moi moi. Go and read human psychology on Decision Making u LL understand better.

If only PO can b as half energetic as BAT, e for try. U watched nigga visiting Kings, state twice while others did once and got tired, did his homework well, now u're surprised at the crowd BAT usually pull. U go tae for this jungle bro.

Forget the crowd his pulling. If 1k to 2k no drop, you will not see quarter of these people.
Re: Peter Obi Arrives Osun State For Lasun (Photos) by Marvelshrew: 8:51am On Jul 14, 2022
More image

Re: Peter Obi Arrives Osun State For Lasun (Photos) by Viraltrends123: 8:53pm On Jul 15, 2022
Owologbo:

Forget the crowd his pulling. If 1k to 2k no drop, you will not see quarter of these people.
Lie, I was at the stadium, we even trekked their with guys in my area, because we will be happy to see Jagaban, no one was paid, I can swear it, even ordinary Davido will pull a show, and people will still pay to see the show, talkless this one that entrance is free of charge, I bet it with you, Even if Atiku wins, the Margin won't be much, same thing with Tinubu, you don't know NIGERIANS Sha, 99% have never gotten shishi

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Abacha Loot: Mahmoud Abacha Reacts / Onyemaechi Mprakpor Slapped By An Aide To Ezenwa-Ekpendu / Atiku Wins Landslide In Anambra - Premium Times

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.