Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,192 members, 7,829,266 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:09 PM

Peter Obi Arrives Osun State For Lasun (Photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Arrives Osun State For Lasun (Photos) (62187 Views)

Former Governor Oyetola Arrives Osun State To A Rousing Welcome By Indigenes / Peter Obi Arrives Ile Ife, Pictured With Ooni Of Ife / Presidential Poll: Peter Obi Arrives In Maiduguri (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Arrives Osun State For Lasun (Photos) by IgOga(m): 3:57pm On Jul 13, 2022
pleasureosondu:
The Eagle has landed
grin grin grin
Re: Peter Obi Arrives Osun State For Lasun (Photos) by 2pak(m): 3:57pm On Jul 13, 2022
Just wait and see presidential Labour party campaign

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Arrives Osun State For Lasun (Photos) by Kingspin(m): 3:58pm On Jul 13, 2022
Africana1123:
Waiting be dis?
Waiting to see hired crowds? Sorry.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Arrives Osun State For Lasun (Photos) by marsman: 3:58pm On Jul 13, 2022
Opmic:

You know you have always laboured in vain in this country na
Reality will continue to hit you like a stray bullet, since you have decided to keep taking the path of failure personally and politically.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Arrives Osun State For Lasun (Photos) by Benblaq(m): 3:58pm On Jul 13, 2022
obism1:
Peter Obi's Equation 2023

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NVMV4AxklrM
Are you a malabite? How do you know Sir Jonas?
Re: Peter Obi Arrives Osun State For Lasun (Photos) by Viraltrends123: 3:58pm On Jul 13, 2022
Jointheir7:
May God grant him good success.
May God grant anyone who will push the country forward success

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Arrives Osun State For Lasun (Photos) by ojesymsym: 3:58pm On Jul 13, 2022
I think this showing is decent enough, if he had been doing this for APGA rather than running to PDP when he did, he would have had a wider appeal by now

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Arrives Osun State For Lasun (Photos) by MyAmericandream(f): 3:58pm On Jul 13, 2022
LesbianBoy:
Nigerians are not ready for change. See how scanty the crowd is. Now compare to when ashiwaju of corruption came angry

Let me ask you this question, bro? Se Nigerians way you Dey see for some part of Nigeria look like people way get sense? Nigerians love suffering sooo much like goat pepper soup.
Re: Peter Obi Arrives Osun State For Lasun (Photos) by bhella10: 3:59pm On Jul 13, 2022
cheesy Pretenders
Re: Peter Obi Arrives Osun State For Lasun (Photos) by Africana1123(m): 3:59pm On Jul 13, 2022
Kingspin:
Waiting to see hired crowds? Sorry.

Re: Peter Obi Arrives Osun State For Lasun (Photos) by porthouse7(f): 3:59pm On Jul 13, 2022
Lolzzzz... Ants
Re: Peter Obi Arrives Osun State For Lasun (Photos) by Nobody: 4:00pm On Jul 13, 2022
undecidedPoor
Re: Peter Obi Arrives Osun State For Lasun (Photos) by Kingspin(m): 4:00pm On Jul 13, 2022
McOluOmo:
grin grin
Very very scanty

Online presido

Guys wey no get girlfriend get peace of mind
You want 3k hired crowd?
Sorry
Re: Peter Obi Arrives Osun State For Lasun (Photos) by Mandate2023: 4:01pm On Jul 13, 2022
budaatum:

What would you call a person who thinks its about being "taken to Aso Rock with him" considering no Nigerian president nor head of state has ever been about taking one to Aso Rock?

U first raised d issue of tinubu leaving u behind in d dirt after election nah....reason am asking u if obi will take u to aso rock with him

Don't u ppl reason deeply b4 typing
Re: Peter Obi Arrives Osun State For Lasun (Photos) by Randy111(m): 4:01pm On Jul 13, 2022
Sirheny007:
Truth be told, Peter Obi and Labour Party must work assiduously to exert their presence at all the state levels to convince the electorates.

Let us be realistic.

The presence is already felt across the states of naija. And the response is encouraging. Only where we need to work hard is making sure vote counts. And we will see to it. OBIdient is the code.
Re: Peter Obi Arrives Osun State For Lasun (Photos) by SlurUsername1: 4:01pm On Jul 13, 2022
MyAmericandream:

Stop hating dude, you an enemy of progress to Nigerians and Nigerian.
Rate the percentage of attendees to each party rallies and correct your fallacious misuse of the word "NIGERIANS"

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Arrives Osun State For Lasun (Photos) by Minime10(f): 4:01pm On Jul 13, 2022
Peter Obi is not the man on the ballot in Osun State. The people on ground should be supporters of Lasun, who are going to vote in the election. If Lasun is not popular among his people, you can't blame such on Obi. Except you were expecting Obi to import his supporters all over Nigeria to Osun State just to prove a point to you. Besides, Labour Party do not & is not interested or in the business of renting crowd for political rallies.
We no dey give SHISHI

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Arrives Osun State For Lasun (Photos) by smalldoctor002(m): 4:01pm On Jul 13, 2022
peter obi for president

Re: Peter Obi Arrives Osun State For Lasun (Photos) by ajayiopy: 4:01pm On Jul 13, 2022
peter Obi,
YOU NEED TO GET STREET VIBE,AGBERO VIBE. I CAN UNDERSTAND YOU WERE A BANKER AND THAT MIGHT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR THIS,BUT YOU NEED TO BE MORE AGRESSIVE AND BE BOLD TO TAKE IT .
IF I MAY ASK,WHY DONT YOU APPROACH SOWORE FOR A COALISION?
Re: Peter Obi Arrives Osun State For Lasun (Photos) by DeleTaller: 4:01pm On Jul 13, 2022
Hmmmm... after Obi's party failed in Ekiti because he didn't go there to campaign...thats according to his fans-milk... Now he is in Osun for a mega rally. if after the election on Saturday and Obi's party fails to come at least second position.. then he should realise that he has been deceived so much on the Internet... local government and state elections are the pile up of general election in reality. and in the entire state here in the west Osun has the highest numbers of PVC. So if all those shouting Obidient online can not do anything in Osun .. ..I don't see how they will do something in Nigeria.

They are about to be exposed.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Arrives Osun State For Lasun (Photos) by marsman: 4:01pm On Jul 13, 2022
Mobil567:
HHAHAHHAHHAHAH, LAUGH WAN KILL ME WITH THIS COMMENT grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Bros you wicked oh, Obidients tears no suppose dey make you laugh grin
Re: Peter Obi Arrives Osun State For Lasun (Photos) by erneeh: 4:01pm On Jul 13, 2022
Drakkernoir:
Is this a joke?.....na the Obidients be that behind am?

No that is the Labour party chairman.
Re: Peter Obi Arrives Osun State For Lasun (Photos) by Nobody: 4:02pm On Jul 13, 2022
Me wey no be obidient fan sef, I am not impressed

At all at all na hin bad pas sha...

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Arrives Osun State For Lasun (Photos) by Kendo999: 4:02pm On Jul 13, 2022
Peter Obi for everyone
Re: Peter Obi Arrives Osun State For Lasun (Photos) by jrusky(m): 4:03pm On Jul 13, 2022
havenz:
My Hope is Obi.

Ok keep hoping u hear.

You better tell him to be preparing for 2031 building structures all across orelse you will b hoping till 2090.

Apga as a party that has structure they have what people can point to as achievement from time obi is the governor till date and use that as a selling point and a launch pad but he ran away instead for him again to stay in pdp with over 12 or 14 governors, many senators, many LG chairmen and many wards in their control mbannu he ran away pls who know Labou?

To be very honest I never knew there is a party called Labour the only Labour I know is NLC/TUC which are not political party.
Re: Peter Obi Arrives Osun State For Lasun (Photos) by Nobody: 4:03pm On Jul 13, 2022
Ballzproblemm:
my fellow Yoruba people please be wise ,tinubu has paid necessary influencers money to convince street urchins like you to vote for him , when the time comes he leave you in dirt ,while plundering our resources ,vote Peter obi ,vote for better Nigeria

Do you know that this is an abuse. grin
Re: Peter Obi Arrives Osun State For Lasun (Photos) by leketon: 4:03pm On Jul 13, 2022
Ballzproblemm:
my fellow Yoruba people please be wise ,tinubu has paid necessary influencers money to convince street urchins like you to vote for him , when the time comes he leave you in dirt ,while plundering our resources ,vote Peter obi ,vote for better Nigeria

Please how much did he pay and how many urchins?
Thanks!

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Arrives Osun State For Lasun (Photos) by dheilaw1(m): 4:04pm On Jul 13, 2022
Ballzproblemm:
Mpurumiri addict from erosion potopoto republic claiming to be a yoruba

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Arrives Osun State For Lasun (Photos) by Nobody: 4:05pm On Jul 13, 2022
Africana1123:
Waiting be dis?
This was the same way Most yoruba politicians laughed at late lateef jakande, while his government invested in Low cost housing, same idiots reaped from what they mocked.
Re: Peter Obi Arrives Osun State For Lasun (Photos) by JAWBONE(m): 4:05pm On Jul 13, 2022
I dey gbadun this Obi trouser and shirt, very fitted.

E be like say na those Onitsha tailor sew am for am
Re: Peter Obi Arrives Osun State For Lasun (Photos) by idamokoemmanuel(m): 4:05pm On Jul 13, 2022
ryloy:
Attendance

Why do you like showcasing your madness in public, people are just coming and you decide to snap them and send

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Onyemaechi Mprakpor Slapped By An Aide To Ezenwa-Ekpendu / Wike Plays Host To Tinubu At Rivers State Government House (Video) / FFK On Obaseki: 'One Of The Most Important Virtues In Life Is Loyalty'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.