Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,686 members, 7,820,393 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:07 PM

How Did You Know About Niaraland? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Did You Know About Niaraland? (353 Views)

Niaraland Please Help Me Toast This Girl In Pm / Reno Is On Niaraland, He Stole My Comment! / Niaraland Beach Party Jan 6 2018(pics and hot dancing videos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Did You Know About Niaraland? by Nobody: 4:23pm On Jul 13, 2022
Me: I was stuffing the next and stumbled on it. No one introduced me to this forum.

1 Like

Re: How Did You Know About Niaraland? by Cypress042(m): 4:24pm On Jul 13, 2022
cheesy

Mine's was through facebook free basics.

Believe me Is fun to use facebook free mode cool

1 Like

Re: How Did You Know About Niaraland? by SlurUsername1: 4:26pm On Jul 13, 2022
From random Google searches.
Nairaland was always giving me like 90% of the informations I needed at the time whenever I was searching for vital informations

1 Like

Re: How Did You Know About Niaraland? by muyico(m): 4:27pm On Jul 13, 2022
Gurusbase!

1 Like

Re: How Did You Know About Niaraland? by Uzomacharles: 4:29pm On Jul 13, 2022
Freebasics so I found myself in computer section and decided to follow a topic regarding Kali Linux...

So I followed the instruction, skipped the upload pics and luckily ive been here all these while

If you've ever try to compare phones or know the price of a mobile phone then you can relate..

1 Like

Re: How Did You Know About Niaraland? by RedChiefPriest: 4:34pm On Jul 13, 2022
E don tey sha
Got the site from my elder brother many years ago but I no dey check the site until 2017 sha.
Now i can't do without nairaland for news,updates and daily douse of violence between red pillers,feminists,misogynist and misandrists.

2 Likes

Re: How Did You Know About Niaraland? by Bluezy13(m): 4:47pm On Jul 13, 2022
How many times will this question keep recycling itself
Re: How Did You Know About Niaraland? by MITCHELL96: 4:53pm On Jul 13, 2022
My elder bro was always on the site

I thought it was a monetary site like all these referrals something grin because of the name "NAIRALAND"

Though, I was a visitor before, sometimes I see something I would've wanted to comment on, but due to the fact I'm not a member, I couldn't

Nasocarry phone join and found out it's just a forum like Quora, I've never regretted joining though,
only lost my 3 years account when I mistakenly swore I'm a Muslim angry I was pained like mad when I found out it can't be reversed

Well, the Tribalism here too doesn't make sense, we're talking about living in PEACE, but some people first and last name here is VIOLENCE/VAWULENCE grin

They go on to create weird Monikers, like IpobPigs, TinubuIsAMadMan, OsunSkullMiners, FulaniAreWicked etc, It Doesn't makes sense at all

I think the Owner of this Site shouldn't allow such Monikers here, such names should be banned

Let this place not turn out to be a joke in the coming years because of the poor board management and lack of penalties for violators

2 Likes

Re: How Did You Know About Niaraland? by BigDawsNet: 5:00pm On Jul 13, 2022
I love the internet

When I'm bored... I just visit Google and search for random thoughts from my minds...

Most times... Nairaland comes up with lot of answers to my questions...

So I became a visitors for years before I decided I wanna be a full time member...

Been over 12 years for me

1 Like

Re: How Did You Know About Niaraland? by Abfinest007(m): 5:03pm On Jul 13, 2022
Through gurusloaded a website then

1 Like

Re: How Did You Know About Niaraland? by TeeGentle(m): 5:05pm On Jul 13, 2022
That time I always use button phone,
So I got it through operamini freebasics
And I start checking all the app in free basics, that is how I came to nairaland
To be sincere nairaland is fun

1 Like

Re: How Did You Know About Niaraland? by Mide1data: 5:09pm On Jul 13, 2022
Searched a question on Google, Nairaland popped up. Decided to search who owns the site, i decided to go through the site. Found out it's really good.

........never knew it was a trap, never knew it was a forum where people insult and fight each other over leaders who don't give a shit about them. Oh Nairaland, What a've they done to you?
Re: How Did You Know About Niaraland? by Nobody: 7:30pm On Jul 13, 2022
Na how many times Una wan ask us this question?? undecided
Ehhh? undecided

(1) (Reply)

. / Tears Of Joy As Destiny Etiko Buy New Car For Her Mom To Celebrate Her Birthday / The One Thing Most Nigerians Have In Common [Pics]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.