Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,597 members, 7,812,956 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:41 PM

Shettima With Priests - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Shettima With Priests (1118 Views)

How Bola Tinubu Replaced Maryam Shettima With Her Classmate / Tinubu Shocks Shettima With His Actions / Breaking: Tinubu Replaces Shettima With Dogara (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shettima With Priests by Ahmedie28(m): 5:15pm On Jul 13, 2022
Tinubu Vice President ,had meeting with Priests, kindly show me picture where Peter obi Meet with imams.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shettima With Priests by IamWonderful: 5:15pm On Jul 13, 2022
Hehehehehe
Re: Shettima With Priests by LoneWolf212: 5:16pm On Jul 13, 2022
Una no go rest on top obi matter

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shettima With Priests by athaboi(f): 5:17pm On Jul 13, 2022
Lolz
Nigerians must accept him by fire by force! Very funny people... anyone who can travel should just leave this failed country

4 Likes

Re: Shettima With Priests by BigVawulence: 5:18pm On Jul 13, 2022
Meaning what?
Failure

Big vawulence on the beat....

2 Likes

Re: Shettima With Priests by athaboi(f): 5:19pm On Jul 13, 2022
Ahmedie28:
Tinubu Vice President ,had meeting with priest, kindly show me picture where Peter obi Meet with imam.
I love this...obi is now the opposition PDP is now the third force

2 Likes

Re: Shettima With Priests by oghalebros(m): 5:20pm On Jul 13, 2022
I said they will do all they can do to convince the Christian community that they will not betray their trust.... Good one shetti

2 Likes

Re: Shettima With Priests by oghalebros(m): 5:22pm On Jul 13, 2022
I see Tinubu meeting some top pastors in Lagos State too... Watch out for the move is on...
Re: Shettima With Priests by derecho(m): 5:22pm On Jul 13, 2022
So what?
Even Devil dey go meet God everyday.

But make dem check the picture well. If it's not Photoshopped, then those people could be those "northern bishop" who wore choir robes that year
Re: Shettima With Priests by Vote4ObiDatti: 5:24pm On Jul 13, 2022
Ahmedie28:
Tinubu Vice President ,had meeting with Priests, kindly show me picture where Peter obi Meet with imams.

Yet it didn't stop him from being the founder of Boko Haram. Anyone can snap picture with anyone in public but it wouldn't mean such person ain't dangerous.

For him to be doing all these charade shows that he is feeling the heat already.

This one na mumu news, next please!
Re: Shettima With Priests by krokronyash(f): 5:25pm On Jul 13, 2022
Ahmedie28:
Must they all do the same thing before you make a decision?

undecided
Re: Shettima With Priests by ljoh: 5:28pm On Jul 13, 2022
Okay show us Tinubu with priests or even imams

Re: Shettima With Priests by Ahmedie28(m): 5:37pm On Jul 13, 2022
ljoh:
Tinubu's wife Remi is a pastor , that should be enough for you to know is closeness with christians

1 Like

Re: Shettima With Priests by SocialJustice: 5:39pm On Jul 13, 2022
Ahmedie28:
All to fool your little brain. Tinubu will never rule Nigeria.

Re: Shettima With Priests by WibusJaga: 5:40pm On Jul 13, 2022
Tribal & Religious sentiments don too much for this country. E for good make we just divide the country into the 6 geopolitical regions make every region go rule itself & manage its problems & resources.
Maybe after like 20years we go mark results.
Re: Shettima With Priests by bewla(m): 5:57pm On Jul 13, 2022
History upon us
Re: Shettima With Priests by MalcoImX: 6:16pm On Jul 13, 2022
athaboi:
I love this...obi is now the opposition PDP is now the third force

Atiku has destroyed PDP.

Nobody is talking about them now.
Re: Shettima With Priests by OkoroBufo: 6:33pm On Jul 13, 2022
Ahmedie28:
Peter Obi would rather seek advise from a mad man from Upper Iweka than associate with imams.

-Okoro bufo

Re: Shettima With Priests by OkoroBufo: 6:36pm On Jul 13, 2022
ljoh:
Don't thank me, thank God.

-Okoro bufo

1 Like

Re: Shettima With Priests by crackhouse(m): 8:08pm On Jul 13, 2022
Does Shettima with priest guarantee good governance?

(1) (Reply)

Where One Nigeria Scam Started , (photo) / Kwankwaso Is Making Obi's Pathway To Victory Easier / Naira Swap Crisis, Why Emefiele Must Resign And Be Arrested

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.