Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,083 members, 7,825,423 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 02:08 PM

Pictures From Labour Party's Rally In Osun State - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures From Labour Party's Rally In Osun State (65591 Views)

Photos From Labour Party Support Base Hall Meeting In Port Harcourt / Pictures From Labour Party Meeting In Kadana / Photos From Labour Party Meeting In Calabar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures From Labour Party's Rally In Osun State by 43Ronin: 6:41pm On Jul 13, 2022
NwaIdeato:
I dare Tinubu to pull half this number in any SE state.

Lol, even APC members will not turn up
Re: Pictures From Labour Party's Rally In Osun State by Mazing: 6:41pm On Jul 13, 2022
IamWonderful:
You mean Tinubu should go to south east where several Igbo leaders and traditional rulers were killed and cannibalized? Heeeeeeey, a land that swallow it inhabitants, will it not vanish strangers without a trace? the same place where a pastor who never engage in politics was threatened, Yoruba land is different from all other tribes land. that is peace and tranquility
Peace and tranquility indeed grin grin. A place where people are butchered beheaded and their body parts harvested per second undecided. A place where armed robbery, kidnapping and other vices thrive and are encouraged cos you yorubas are very lazy and heartless undecided undecided.

A place where over 60 persons where murdered by yorubas on a Sunday morning embarassed undecided.

Peace , tranquility and accomodating indeed grin grin

1 Like

Re: Pictures From Labour Party's Rally In Osun State by idamokoemmanuel(m): 6:42pm On Jul 13, 2022
IamWonderful:
Hehehehehe with half of these people Igbo presidency is sure for Pandora Peter OBItuary

Ode

1 Like

Re: Pictures From Labour Party's Rally In Osun State by Dubaku543: 6:42pm On Jul 13, 2022
NwaIdeato:
Please stop this insult. Campaign for Obi and convince people. It is not war! Give people reasons to see reasons with you to support Obi. Tell them how Obi's emergence will uplift their lives and that of everybody at large. If they can't see reasons with you, leave them and pray they see reasons to believe, then move to another person. It's a game of number. No time to be throwing banters. Even if Obi looses, support and pray for the winner to uplift our individual lives.

2 Likes

Re: Pictures From Labour Party's Rally In Osun State by Comedian2019: 6:43pm On Jul 13, 2022
NwaIdeato:
It's not about region. Obidients are expanding everywhere everyday.

1 Like

Re: Pictures From Labour Party's Rally In Osun State by lugiano1: 6:43pm On Jul 13, 2022
brainpulse:
shocked This obituary people were not up to 500 despite N1000 was shared to them before coming to the campaign ground.
But someone bought delegates to emerge party flag bearer....

1 Like

Re: Pictures From Labour Party's Rally In Osun State by galaxy2020(m): 6:43pm On Jul 13, 2022
Like joke like joke obi don become Mandela of Nigeria....

3 Likes

Re: Pictures From Labour Party's Rally In Osun State by jackobi(m): 6:43pm On Jul 13, 2022
Karemarealty288:

It's amusing how Obi just came the real opposition and not Atiku... grin

Giving them sleepless nights and plenty comments. Anyways they are working for their daily bread crumbs grin

1 Like

Re: Pictures From Labour Party's Rally In Osun State by Ancestortinubu: 6:45pm On Jul 13, 2022
Even though the labour will the election in osun, some is building up for obi gradually in the enemies strong hold.

1 Like

Re: Pictures From Labour Party's Rally In Osun State by Eniitankorede: 6:46pm On Jul 13, 2022
After seeing this show of shame, what next? PDP let’s see your crowd. All the wailers on Nairaland couldn’t gather enough crowd, what a shame? Obituary should be seeing the handwriting on the wall by now. LP has structure on Nairaland and Twitter. Iyen naa da. Lol.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pictures From Labour Party's Rally In Osun State by Slurity(m): 6:47pm On Jul 13, 2022
NwaIdeato:
Tinubu don't need any vote in southeast to win, the whole southeast is just Lagos vote.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pictures From Labour Party's Rally In Osun State by keandre: 6:48pm On Jul 13, 2022
NwaIdeato:

People will always attend campaign rallies hoping that free monies will be shared whether they support the candidates or not.

What am I saying sef,they no born tinubu well to pull this crowd in any state in SE!!!!

1 Like

Re: Pictures From Labour Party's Rally In Osun State by Mikolo70(m): 6:48pm On Jul 13, 2022
Ancestortinubu:
Even though the labour will the election in osun, some is building up for obi gradually in the enemies strong hold.
After this election you won't hear anything about labor again... Aje!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pictures From Labour Party's Rally In Osun State by Mazing: 6:48pm On Jul 13, 2022
Dubaku543:
Please stop this insult. Campaign for Obi and convince people. It is not war! Give people reasons to see reasons with you to support Obi. Tell them how Obi's emergence will uplift their lives and that of everybody at large. If they can't see reasons with you, leavee them and pray they see reasons to believe, then move to another person. It's a game of number. No time to be throwing banters. Even if Obi looses, support and pray for the winner to uplift our individual lives.
But I see no insult in what the guy wrote na. Tinubu is a useless criminal, thief, drug dealer and ritualist. Everyone knows that grin.

3 Likes

Re: Pictures From Labour Party's Rally In Osun State by Dubaku543: 6:49pm On Jul 13, 2022
Mazing:
But I see no insult in what the guy wrote na. Tinubu is a useless criminal, thief, drug dealer and ritualist. Everyone knows that grin.
Troublem!! cry
Re: Pictures From Labour Party's Rally In Osun State by emerged01(m): 6:51pm On Jul 13, 2022
NwaIdeato:
Lol! You guys can never say the truth. Dem tell you say na Obi crowd abi Lasun? Lasun himself na former APC man so him go get his own people.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pictures From Labour Party's Rally In Osun State by deeva2: 7:02pm On Jul 13, 2022
So all the igbos in Osun state had to close their shops just to see their Ipob representative

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pictures From Labour Party's Rally In Osun State by fredoooooo: 7:03pm On Jul 13, 2022
NwaIdeato:
Tinubu and APC have been pulling massive crowds in the SE and achieve results and goals without wailing and crying for years...

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pictures From Labour Party's Rally In Osun State by pacespot(m): 7:03pm On Jul 13, 2022
They still pulled this much crowd despite APC not allowing other parties to use the national stadium. I heard Davido lamenting that PDP was not allowed to use the stadium that Tinubu APC used.
Re: Pictures From Labour Party's Rally In Osun State by Raymond247(m): 7:04pm On Jul 13, 2022
jrusky:
Hahahaha the crowd is so much that they can't be counted.

Obi sorry oo try again 2031 then I might consider you. Ndooh.

Even Yul Edochie party will pull more crowd than these. I can only count about 35 people and I'm sure some are even persuaded to make up the number.

The wicked runneth when no one chases them. I think you are one of them.

Check your conscience! Would you rather vote for someone you obviously know is'nt medical, psychologically and sound to rule over you? If not for gullible people like you, who sells thier soul for what they would eat by collecting bribe? I pity people like you.
Re: Pictures From Labour Party's Rally In Osun State by OsunOriginal: 7:05pm On Jul 13, 2022
Abdu81:
E go shock them finish there is video thread of these rally see crowd, here just watch
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oQ_nS-uIflc the video.

Which kind rally be this one? Mega rally abi? I hope Lafun collected money from Obi for this birthday party sha...

Very unorganized/unserious set of people... Only making noise on social media.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pictures From Labour Party's Rally In Osun State by deebrain(m): 7:08pm On Jul 13, 2022
This is getting interesting
Re: Pictures From Labour Party's Rally In Osun State by toplinetrtrend: 7:14pm On Jul 13, 2022
IamWonderful:
Hehehehehe with half of these people Igbo presidency is sure for Pandora Peter OBItuary

You will have the obituary you so much desire, while the rest of us will have the Obidient we so much desire.

May your wish for obituary come upon you and may our wish for Obidient come upon us. Amen.
Re: Pictures From Labour Party's Rally In Osun State by CSTRR: 7:16pm On Jul 13, 2022
iReddington:
Lol... Online content comedians grin
You must think Southern Nigeria is the North west.
Re: Pictures From Labour Party's Rally In Osun State by HeavenVGate: 7:17pm On Jul 13, 2022
post=114700904:
OSUN2022: PETER OBI
ARRIVES OSUN STATE
FOR YUSUF LASUN

Mr PeterObi was in Osun state today for gubernatorial campaign.
A new Nigeria is possible with #PeterObi.

WE ARE OBEDIENT FOLLOWERS.
Too scanty. I have being deceived

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pictures From Labour Party's Rally In Osun State by SOFTSKILL: 7:17pm On Jul 13, 2022
toplinetrtrend:

You will have the obituary you so much desire, while the rest of us will have the Obidient we so much desire.

May your wish for obituary come upon you and may our wish for Obidient come upon us. Amen.

E pain you aswear!
Re: Pictures From Labour Party's Rally In Osun State by toplinetrtrend: 7:19pm On Jul 13, 2022
SOFTSKILL:

E pain you aswear!

I will have the Obidient I want, while you will have the obituary you want. grin
Re: Pictures From Labour Party's Rally In Osun State by Zionmdde: 7:22pm On Jul 13, 2022
IamWonderful:
It is not about the killing but the intended damage, for example most of Katsina might be safe for strangers and inhabitants because it is a random fight, but all entire Igbo land is not safe for strangers and even inhabitants because all Igbos are engaged in the bitterness and hatred, so anyone can kill anybody
You didn't answer my questions, so life means nothing to you that you come here to open your mouth to say its not about the killing but damage. See the type of humans that support tinubu, pathetic things

Answer my question between then entire SE and Kastina alone which of the have recorded more deaths and kidnappings
Re: Pictures From Labour Party's Rally In Osun State by Kellyewoma: 7:22pm On Jul 13, 2022
Not bad
Re: Pictures From Labour Party's Rally In Osun State by IamWonderful: 7:24pm On Jul 13, 2022
toplinetrtrend:

Declare anything you want, you own your mouth, you own your thoughts, you own your life,

Re: Pictures From Labour Party's Rally In Osun State by Yubeeloop(m): 7:26pm On Jul 13, 2022
kudos to osun state mobilizer

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

El-Rufai Names Sanusi Lamido Chancellor Of Kaduna State University / Boko Haram Releases Pictures Of Kidnapped Soldiers, Yobe Protocol Officers / Atiku Abubakar And His Wife, Titi In 1972 (Throwback Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.