Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,269 members, 7,836,214 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:23 PM

Pictures From Labour Party's Rally In Osun State - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures From Labour Party's Rally In Osun State (65606 Views)

Photos From Labour Party Support Base Hall Meeting In Port Harcourt / Pictures From Labour Party Meeting In Kadana / Photos From Labour Party Meeting In Calabar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures From Labour Party's Rally In Osun State by toplinetrtrend: 8:58pm On Jul 13, 2022
IamWonderful:
I guess you are tired of living, if not you are lying and still quoting the scriptures to support your folly, well you own your life and mouth. your deception will surely find you out unless GOD is death or I said what you claimed I said, you will surely be crushed under the heavy weight of your claim if you lied against me, GOD will never pardon you.

You want obituary and that's why you keep on mentioning obituary. The obituary you want will happen to you and your family members.

I want Obidient and keep on shouting Obidient. So, Obidient will happen to me.

Re: Pictures From Labour Party's Rally In Osun State by IamWonderful: 9:01pm On Jul 13, 2022
toplinetrtrend:

You want obituary and that's why you keep on mentioning obituary. The obituary you want will happen to you and your family members.

I want Obidient and keep on shouting Obidient. So, Obidient will happen to me.
So shall it be to you and your family according to your declaration unless GOD is death, you will get what you ask for

Re: Pictures From Labour Party's Rally In Osun State by 737olayiwola: 9:01pm On Jul 13, 2022
Obidiently YusfulObidiently Yusful...

1 Like

Re: Pictures From Labour Party's Rally In Osun State by toplinetrtrend: 9:03pm On Jul 13, 2022
IamWonderful:
So shall it be to you and your family according to your declaration unless GOD is death, you will get what you ask for

You are the one who wish obituary for yourself and the obituary you wish for yourself will happen to you and your family.

Re: Pictures From Labour Party's Rally In Osun State by IamWonderful: 9:06pm On Jul 13, 2022
toplinetrtrend:

You are the one who wish obituary for yourself and the obituary you wish for yourself will happen to you and your family.

Re: Pictures From Labour Party's Rally In Osun State by JOemmy(m): 9:06pm On Jul 13, 2022
NwaIdeato:
I dare Tinubu to pull half this number in any SE state.

You have a great point here.
Re: Pictures From Labour Party's Rally In Osun State by etrange: 9:06pm On Jul 13, 2022
NwaIdeato:

You guys should be calming down. You need people to vote your candidate. If you keep making it a South East-vs-others kind of thing, people will be less inclined to identify with you cause they'll see it as a dent to thier own region. Even those that wanted to vote for Peter would be reluctant after reading the way some of y'all boasting on here. It's working against you.

2 Likes

Re: Pictures From Labour Party's Rally In Osun State by JAMO4REAL1(m): 9:08pm On Jul 13, 2022
State campaign or street dey are more than 27
Re: Pictures From Labour Party's Rally In Osun State by Basher8583: 9:11pm On Jul 13, 2022
adiori0303:

I dey laugh.
The man never came to ur state during consultations gan sef.
Why would he now come for campaign.
Afterall,u guys are just 5%

Infact they have eaten themselves down to 3%
Re: Pictures From Labour Party's Rally In Osun State by JOemmy(m): 9:11pm On Jul 13, 2022
IamWonderful:
less than 0.00000000001% of Katsina people are bandits but according to Some Igbos, all igbos are IPOB members, that is the difference

And so what it's only in the poverty capital of the world that ipob is proscribed and demonized in civilized climes they are well recognized and respected. Agitating for Independence is never a criminal offense anywhere in the world.
Re: Pictures From Labour Party's Rally In Osun State by Udemzy05: 9:16pm On Jul 13, 2022
NwaIdeato:

Who no like money,if baba drop money crowd go full ooo.
Re: Pictures From Labour Party's Rally In Osun State by HilcomTech(m): 9:23pm On Jul 13, 2022
NwaIdeato:

That is because SE doesn not count in the scheme of things.
Re: Pictures From Labour Party's Rally In Osun State by toplinetrtrend: 9:33pm On Jul 13, 2022
IamWonderful:

You said with your mouth that you want obituary and it will happen to you and your family.

Re: Pictures From Labour Party's Rally In Osun State by IamWonderful: 9:34pm On Jul 13, 2022
toplinetrtrend:

You said with your mouth that you want obituary and it will happen to you and your family.

Re: Pictures From Labour Party's Rally In Osun State by toplinetrtrend: 9:35pm On Jul 13, 2022
IamWonderful:

Re: Pictures From Labour Party's Rally In Osun State by IamWonderful: 9:36pm On Jul 13, 2022
toplinetrtrend:

Re: Pictures From Labour Party's Rally In Osun State by deltaprincess(f): 9:39pm On Jul 13, 2022
Akurakambe:
Good outing for LabourParty.

Tinubu urchins were masturbating everywhere as if it was a presidential election rally that was held. Shame on them ��

Adeleke is winning Osun sha.

God bless Peter Obi
God bless OBIdient people
Vote for Peter Obi

Vote for LabourParty

Time will tell. Once you are proven wrong again, then you will know that kaki No be leather
Re: Pictures From Labour Party's Rally In Osun State by ApostlePaul14: 9:51pm On Jul 13, 2022
Abdu81:
E go shock them finish there is video thread of these rally see crowd, here just watch
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oQ_nS-uIflc the video.

Shock who? 4 canopies na crowd? (4x50=4 canopies)
Re: Pictures From Labour Party's Rally In Osun State by toplinetrtrend: 9:59pm On Jul 13, 2022
IamWonderful:

Re: Pictures From Labour Party's Rally In Osun State by IamWonderful: 10:01pm On Jul 13, 2022
toplinetrtrend:

Re: Pictures From Labour Party's Rally In Osun State by toplinetrtrend: 10:03pm On Jul 13, 2022
IamWonderful:

Re: Pictures From Labour Party's Rally In Osun State by IamWonderful: 10:04pm On Jul 13, 2022
toplinetrtrend:

Re: Pictures From Labour Party's Rally In Osun State by toplinetrtrend: 10:05pm On Jul 13, 2022
IamWonderful:

Re: Pictures From Labour Party's Rally In Osun State by IamWonderful: 10:06pm On Jul 13, 2022
toplinetrtrend:

Re: Pictures From Labour Party's Rally In Osun State by toplinetrtrend: 10:07pm On Jul 13, 2022
IamWonderful:

Re: Pictures From Labour Party's Rally In Osun State by IamWonderful: 10:08pm On Jul 13, 2022
toplinetrtrend:

Re: Pictures From Labour Party's Rally In Osun State by toplinetrtrend: 10:08pm On Jul 13, 2022
IamWonderful:

Re: Pictures From Labour Party's Rally In Osun State by toplinetrtrend: 10:10pm On Jul 13, 2022
IamWonderful:

Re: Pictures From Labour Party's Rally In Osun State by IamWonderful: 10:10pm On Jul 13, 2022
toplinetrtrend:

Re: Pictures From Labour Party's Rally In Osun State by Littlefingerjp: 10:11pm On Jul 13, 2022
IamWonderful:
You mean the Igbos that were killed by Igbo drug lords in owo ondo state Catholic church in the same manner of massacre which occured in ozubulu Catholic church? we know those doing the killing.
It was the same Igbo that killed those at lekki toll gate I guess. The same igbos that ondo state akerodulu confessed that has taken over his Territory.. The same igbos that wanted lands for ruga...I also agree that igbos were killed in your church in owo,No Yoruba man dere right...Ur people will all die like abiola who was fooled by the same people(igbos I guess)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Nigeria Protests Over Biafra Activist's Arrest - BBC / Boko Haram Releases Pictures Of Kidnapped Soldiers, Yobe Protocol Officers / Amaechi Wears Tinubu's Logo During Visit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.