Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,879 members, 7,838,147 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 04:10 PM

Pictures From Labour Party's Rally In Osun State - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures From Labour Party's Rally In Osun State (65609 Views)

Photos From Labour Party Support Base Hall Meeting In Port Harcourt / Pictures From Labour Party Meeting In Kadana / Photos From Labour Party Meeting In Calabar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures From Labour Party's Rally In Osun State by infohenry(m): 7:28pm On Jul 13, 2022
IamWonderful:
The same south east that killed Chike Akunyili? The same south east that threatens pastor kumuyi with death and chaos? only the living can campaign and be elected, not someone in the stomach of IPOB cannibals
Shut up, where was Bola Ige killed. Unreasonable bigot.

1 Like

Re: Pictures From Labour Party's Rally In Osun State by IamWonderful: 7:31pm On Jul 13, 2022
Zionmdde:

You didn't answer my questions, so life means nothing to you that you come here to open your mouth to say its not about the killing but damage. See the type of humans that support tinubu, pathetic things

Answer my question between then entire SE and Kastina alone which of the have recorded more deaths and kidnappings
Are you reading at all, or you didn't understand? in both Katsina and Igbo land there are killings by bandits and IPOB miscreants and cannibals respectively but in Katsina the bandits can be curtailed and be kept in check but can the entire south east people be curtailed because most of them are IPOB members
Re: Pictures From Labour Party's Rally In Osun State by Littlefingerjp: 7:33pm On Jul 13, 2022
IamWonderful:
The same south east that threatens pastor kumuyi and killed Chike Akunyili and others?
Was it not in your region, worshippers were massacred by Fulani bandits..I wonder what becomes of your region when Shettima becomes vice president... Book haram will kill all your people..
Re: Pictures From Labour Party's Rally In Osun State by IamWonderful: 7:36pm On Jul 13, 2022
Littlefingerjp:
Was it not in your region, worshippers were massacred by Fulani bandits..I wonder what becomes of your region when Shettima becomes vice president... Book haram will kill all your people..
You mean the Igbos that were killed by Igbo drug lords in owo ondo state Catholic church in the same manner of massacre which occured in ozubulu Catholic church? we know those doing the killing.

3 Likes

Re: Pictures From Labour Party's Rally In Osun State by NoToTerrorists: 7:38pm On Jul 13, 2022
IamWonderful:
You mean Tinubu should go to south east where several Igbo leaders and traditional rulers were killed and cannibalized? Heeeeeeey, a land that swallow it inhabitants, will it not vanish strangers without a trace? the same place where a pastor who never engage in politics was threatened, Yoruba land is different from all other tribes land. that is peace and tranquility
I’m sure your dad was a skull miner.
Re: Pictures From Labour Party's Rally In Osun State by IamWonderful: 7:40pm On Jul 13, 2022
NoToTerrorists:
I’m sure your dad was a skull miner.
Stop judging others by your parents precedents, not everyone is devilish.
Re: Pictures From Labour Party's Rally In Osun State by Uncletony(m): 7:44pm On Jul 13, 2022
They don't know what is coming!
Re: Pictures From Labour Party's Rally In Osun State by toplinetrtrend: 7:46pm On Jul 13, 2022
IamWonderful:
Declare anything you want, you own your mouth, you own your thoughts, you own your life,

You declared with your own mouth that you want obituary and that obituary shall come upon you and your family.

I declare with my mouth that I want Obidient and that Obidient shall come upon me and my family.

Whatever you declare shall come upon you. grin
Re: Pictures From Labour Party's Rally In Osun State by Fortruth: 7:46pm On Jul 13, 2022
IamWonderful:
Hehehehehe with half of these people Igbo presidency is sure for Pandora Peter OBItuary

Maybe you were Among those that attacked “Buhari’s” motorcade last week.

Are you not ashamed you Nigger Area Nigger of the filth your country has become….

Anyway lets see shaaa
Re: Pictures From Labour Party's Rally In Osun State by Dottormentor: 7:47pm On Jul 13, 2022
See this small boy, what do you know about politics ikenna? Even your father and I are still doubting Obi
Zionmdde:

So why did he go to katsina
Aren't bandits there?
For u to have such pictures in ur phone says a lot about ur type of person
Re: Pictures From Labour Party's Rally In Osun State by DGOODLYF: 7:48pm On Jul 13, 2022
Gradually we are getting dere......structures is being build......
Nigeria enemies are crying...this are not paid crowds...
If Lp can pull dis crowd in osun without no inducement den we are making progress

ObiDatti 23"
Re: Pictures From Labour Party's Rally In Osun State by Abdu81: 7:50pm On Jul 13, 2022
sonso:

I am not disappointed.
I knew it would be Igbo affairs even in Osun State.
Igbo Kwenu in OSHOGBO.
I am sure he addressed them in Ibo.

Mad people everywhere as Kanu would say
you were expecting what you wrote but am sorry for your disappointment.
Re: Pictures From Labour Party's Rally In Osun State by searchlight: 7:50pm On Jul 13, 2022
NwaIdeato:
I dare Tinubu to pull half this number in any SE state.
without paying.
Re: Pictures From Labour Party's Rally In Osun State by Zionmdde: 7:58pm On Jul 13, 2022
IamWonderful:
Are you reading at all, or you didn't understand? in both Katsina and Igbo land there are killings by bandits and IPOB miscreants and cannibals respectively but in Katsina the bandits can be curtailed and be kept in check but can the entire south east people be curtailed because most of them are IPOB members
Still dodging the question, bandits can be curtailed in katsina just like it has been curtailed in zamfara, kaduna etc. Now back to the question

Between katsina and the entire SE combined who has recorded more killings and kidnappings?? Just a simple question
Re: Pictures From Labour Party's Rally In Osun State by Gunayo(m): 7:59pm On Jul 13, 2022
FalseProphet1:
I see labour party getting over 100 thousand votes in this election.

This I have seen.
You might have seen it, but your ear will soon hear that Obi is getting over 15 million votes and declared the next president of Nigeria.
Re: Pictures From Labour Party's Rally In Osun State by ifycoly: 8:02pm On Jul 13, 2022
Will you keep quiet, aren't u seeing your brothers insulting the Igbo tribe. which kind human being una be self. whoever that becomes president whether he do well or not it will befall everyone.
Focusmind:

Then, you people should be ashamed of yourself. It shows the liberal nature of Western Nigeria. Tinubu would not pull this kind of crowd because of the herd mentality endemic in SE. I have been saying it, SE should not be antagonistic towards other Nigerians. This is one of the reason why it is difficult for an SE person to rise to power in Nigeria.

Peter Obi is becoming the closest we have seen in decades but you people are demarketing him badly by your attitude and unwarranted attacks on other people. Obi had to cry out to warn people that are not civil with their support of him.

Make no mistake about it, Obi remains the best candidate among the three candidates.
Re: Pictures From Labour Party's Rally In Osun State by edungene7: 8:04pm On Jul 13, 2022
We only need 25% here and Itz guaranteed with what I just saw
Re: Pictures From Labour Party's Rally In Osun State by Franking: 8:04pm On Jul 13, 2022
IamWonderful:
Hehehehehe with half of these people Igbo presidency is sure for Pandora Peter OBItuary

I bet u don't even believe ur sorry self.

Waik on, greedy and selfish Tinumbu supporter. I know u are a Yoruba muslim. Na una way.
Re: Pictures From Labour Party's Rally In Osun State by OsunOriginal: 8:08pm On Jul 13, 2022
Focusmind:

Then, you people should be ashamed of yourself. It shows the liberal nature of Western Nigeria. Tinubu would not pull this kind of crowd because of the herd mentality endemic in SE. I have been saying it, SE should not be antagonistic towards other Nigerians. This is one of the reason why it is difficult for an SE person to rise to power in Nigeria.

Peter Obi is becoming the closest we have seen in decades but you people are demarketing him badly by your attitude and unwarranted attacks on other people. Obi had to cry out to warn people that are not civil with their support of him.

Make no mistake about it, Obi remains the best candidate among the three candidates.

How did you come to this warped conclusion? How is Obi who couldn't excel or do anything meaningful in small Anambra is the best among the three?
Re: Pictures From Labour Party's Rally In Osun State by IamWonderful: 8:10pm On Jul 13, 2022
toplinetrtrend:

You declared with your own mouth that you want obituary and that obituary shall come upon you and your family.

I declare with my mouth that I want Obidient and that Obidient shall come upon me and my family.

Whatever you declare shall come upon you. grin
Hehehehehe you think you can mock and deceive GOD, you even added your family to your declaration, well as GOD lives, unless HE is dead you and your family will surely have your declaration, you wouldn't escape it because of your deception like achan, so watch how GOD will fulfill your confession and declarations of obituary in your life and family unless there is no GOD

Re: Pictures From Labour Party's Rally In Osun State by EvangDrGeo: 8:13pm On Jul 13, 2022
NwaIdeato:

We went see Peter Obi without wanting to receive shishi.

Let Tinubi go to South East and and see if 10 people will come out to see him without giving shishi
Re: Pictures From Labour Party's Rally In Osun State by Toluwanise247(m): 8:14pm On Jul 13, 2022
I can’t hear obi very well, obi English is bad he can’t speak good English can he even speak among world leader…..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pictures From Labour Party's Rally In Osun State by EvangDrGeo: 8:15pm On Jul 13, 2022
OsunOriginal:

How did you come to this warped conclusion? How is Obi who couldn't excel or do anything meaningful in small Anambra is the best among the three?

Stop fooling yourselves.

We have outlines many things Obi did in Anambra.

Are you dear and blind.
Re: Pictures From Labour Party's Rally In Osun State by OsunOriginal: 8:18pm On Jul 13, 2022
Toluwanise247:
I can’t hear obi very well, obi English is bad he can’t speak good English can he even speak among world leader…..

A man with woman voice, poor spoken english and a thick igbo accent. Speaking among world leaders?

1 Like

Re: Pictures From Labour Party's Rally In Osun State by OsunOriginal: 8:20pm On Jul 13, 2022
EvangDrGeo:

Stop fooling yourselves.

We have outlines many things Obi did in Anambra.

Are you dear and blind.

If he did anything monumental, it can't be controversial. Enumerate his achievements here... Please don't type he paid salary and pension oooo as achievements.
Re: Pictures From Labour Party's Rally In Osun State by Toluwanise247(m): 8:21pm On Jul 13, 2022
OsunOriginal:

A man with woman voice, poor spoken english and a thick igbo accent. Speaking among world leaders?
Abi oo very bad
Re: Pictures From Labour Party's Rally In Osun State by Billygee2u: 8:22pm On Jul 13, 2022
NwaIdeato:
Re: Pictures From Labour Party's Rally In Osun State by lanryoung: 8:27pm On Jul 13, 2022
Akurakambe:
Good outing for LabourParty.

Tinubu urchins were masturbating everywhere as if it was a presidential election rally that was held. Shame on them ��

Adeleke is winning Osun sha.

God bless Peter Obi
God bless OBIdient people
Vote for Peter Obi
Vote for LabourParty

20k bet Apc is winning osun
Re: Pictures From Labour Party's Rally In Osun State by toplinetrtrend: 8:47pm On Jul 13, 2022
IamWonderful:
Hehehehehe you think you can mock and deceive GOD, you even added your family to your declaration, well as GOD lives, unless HE is dead you and your family will surely have your declaration, you wouldn't escape it because of your deception like achan, so watch how GOD will fulfill your confession and declarations of obituary in your life and family unless there is no GOD

Since you said you want obituary, you will get obituary.

Since I said I want Obidient, I will get Obidient.

Re: Pictures From Labour Party's Rally In Osun State by Jemex003: 8:51pm On Jul 13, 2022
jrusky:

Pls steer clear of our Adeleke of pdp face your obi and Lafun. We pdp do not need any obi or labour on our show bro. Pls do you gerrit?

Yes ooo we don’t want loser, online warrior, troublemaker to interfere in our election please online Labour should just shut up and focus on there fufu and garri. Thanks
Re: Pictures From Labour Party's Rally In Osun State by IamWonderful: 8:57pm On Jul 13, 2022
toplinetrtrend:

Since you said you want obituary, you will get obituary.

Since I said I want Obidient, I will get Obidient.

I guess you are tired of living, if not you are lying and still quoting the scriptures to support your folly, well you own your life and mouth. your deception will surely find you out unless GOD is death or I said what you claimed I said, you will surely be crushed under the heavy weight of your claim if you lied against me, GOD will never pardon you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Boko Haram Releases Pictures Of Kidnapped Soldiers, Yobe Protocol Officers / Amaechi Wears Tinubu's Logo During Visit / Atiku Abubakar And His Wife, Titi In 1972 (Throwback Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.