Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,756 members, 7,824,167 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:08 AM

Tinubu and Shettima Meet NANS On ASUU Strike, To Meet ASUU - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu and Shettima Meet NANS On ASUU Strike, To Meet ASUU (38013 Views)

Bola Tinubu & Shettima Meet APC Campaign Patrons In Abuja (Pictures) / Tinubu And Shettima Meet Kannywood Practitioners And APC Support Groups In Kano / Remi Tinubu And Hajia Nana Shettima Meet Abdullahi Adamu In Abuja (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu and Shettima Meet NANS On ASUU Strike, To Meet ASUU by Theoarhics: 7:01pm On Jul 13, 2022
This Shettima looks like a very dull person. But very clever in evil doings

1 Like

Re: Tinubu and Shettima Meet NANS On ASUU Strike, To Meet ASUU by isaiahethan: 7:01pm On Jul 13, 2022
Ebubu3:
Why hasn’t Obi met with ASUU Union to understand tjheir plight personally and also woo them.

Meeting ASUU because of election , don't worry after the election you will know.but it surprises me how Nigerians are been deceive easily. Could it be the poverty in the country

1 Like

Re: Tinubu and Shettima Meet NANS On ASUU Strike, To Meet ASUU by Eniitankorede: 7:02pm On Jul 13, 2022
KGREAT:

Your are very stupid for saying that rubbish.

Hypertension kee you there Lol.
Re: Tinubu and Shettima Meet NANS On ASUU Strike, To Meet ASUU by Nobody: 7:02pm On Jul 13, 2022
ATLIEN2027:

Most of these lousy youths cannot even keep up with this kind of schedule before they will fall sick.

Baba don go recharge battery for France. Energy levels still dey very high.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu and Shettima Meet NANS On ASUU Strike, To Meet ASUU by rollandben(m): 7:02pm On Jul 13, 2022
See wise Men o... SO THEY DELIBERATELY SENT STUDENT OUT OF SCHOOL TO AID THEIR CAMPAIGN STRATEGY!!!

APC ARE SHOOTING THEMSELVES AT THE FOOT THE MORE.

FAILED AND USELESS POEPLE
WE WONT STILL VOTE YOU

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu and Shettima Meet NANS On ASUU Strike, To Meet ASUU by rickyrex(m): 7:03pm On Jul 13, 2022
mach7:
I'm impressed.

Instead of talking like some are doing, see men with action.

Although, this must surely have Buhari's blessing. Coz na him go still sign the check.
is buhari dead?let know why tinubu is doing this

1 Like

Re: Tinubu and Shettima Meet NANS On ASUU Strike, To Meet ASUU by Willzkid(m): 7:03pm On Jul 13, 2022
APC's MO:
Create problem, solve problem, get praises for it. Where has BAT been? You expect Peter Obi or the other candidates to mediate on an issue whose details they are not privy to? As what exactly? The government?
Abeg make we talk another thing
#Obi-Datti is the only logical choice
Re: Tinubu and Shettima Meet NANS On ASUU Strike, To Meet ASUU by stanleychybyke(m): 7:03pm On Jul 13, 2022
Observing tinubus left hand

1 Like

Re: Tinubu and Shettima Meet NANS On ASUU Strike, To Meet ASUU by Nobody: 7:04pm On Jul 13, 2022
Gallery
Re: Tinubu and Shettima Meet NANS On ASUU Strike, To Meet ASUU by KaluwisxPRO: 7:05pm On Jul 13, 2022
Lol APC dey use ASUU wan score political point just like Chibok scam.

Are they not the ones in Power? Do they have the executive power to make any changes? No, except they want to pay ASUU from their own pocket, this is all a scam.

Deprive the people of their basic needs and use it as political score. We all saw how they hid palliatives from the masses only to use them as election tools to bribe old and hungry people.

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu and Shettima Meet NANS On ASUU Strike, To Meet ASUU by rickyrex(m): 7:05pm On Jul 13, 2022
Ebubu3:
Why hasn’t Obi met with ASUU Union to understand their plight personally and also woo them.
look at how cheap you sound. Like tinubu can immediately find a lasting solution to current educational issue. Tomorrow again ASUU go say tinubu failed in his promises

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu and Shettima Meet NANS On ASUU Strike, To Meet ASUU by Brenn594(m): 7:05pm On Jul 13, 2022
Throwback:
When Tinubu took over the government of Lagos State at the end of May 1999, Lagos State public school teachers were on strike and had refused to resume for 3rd term for that academic year by April under the Marwa regime.

Tinubu did his magic and by end of June 1999, the teachers resumed and I personally resumed 3rd term just 2weeks to when my siblings at FG Unity Colleges were to return home for their end of session summer holiday.

Tinubu is an administrative wizard. He is an action politician who is ready to deliver unlike those who are just receiving training in Egypt.

I am a Christian and I will vote a Muslim - Muslim ticket that has a Tinubu as the principal.
Kwait!!!

Re: Tinubu and Shettima Meet NANS On ASUU Strike, To Meet ASUU by automania: 7:05pm On Jul 13, 2022
Re: Tinubu and Shettima Meet NANS On ASUU Strike, To Meet ASUU by 3seriez(m): 7:07pm On Jul 13, 2022
A shame what NANS has turned too these days. During our days we knew they were political prostitutes jumping from one politician to another collecting stipends, at least then they did it discreetly.
Nowadays they openly fraternise with these politicians and even endorse some of them without shame. Money has turned brains to Fufu. Very unfortunate.
Re: Tinubu and Shettima Meet NANS On ASUU Strike, To Meet ASUU by GoldenGTV(m): 7:07pm On Jul 13, 2022
mach7:
I'm impressed.

Although, this must surely have Buhari's blessing. Coz na him go still sign the check.

That one no mean ooooo.
All naa campaign strategy. if you know, you Know...
Re: Tinubu and Shettima Meet NANS On ASUU Strike, To Meet ASUU by Ndboss11: 7:08pm On Jul 13, 2022
Wow! It will be nice they look into ASUU issue.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu and Shettima Meet NANS On ASUU Strike, To Meet ASUU by Moblux(m): 7:08pm On Jul 13, 2022
TinubuAdvocate1:
Nigerians are very gullible!
Overly gullible...

Desperation leads to gullibility
Re: Tinubu and Shettima Meet NANS On ASUU Strike, To Meet ASUU by gbagyiza: 7:08pm On Jul 13, 2022
mach7:
I'm impressed.

Even ASUU no trust Tinubu. Where was he when ASUU were struggling n fighting for this course? so, na now wey election don come him wan settle the matter? I they laugh in Chinese.
Re: Tinubu and Shettima Meet NANS On ASUU Strike, To Meet ASUU by workchopNG: 7:09pm On Jul 13, 2022
If they can intervene and have the strike called off, that will be a big plus for them and a right move.

Much more better than sharing 2k or sachet of salt.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu and Shettima Meet NANS On ASUU Strike, To Meet ASUU by SocialJustice: 7:10pm On Jul 13, 2022
Ebubu3:
Why hasn’t Obi met with ASUU Union to understand their plight personally and also woo them.
ASUU is under NLC. Tinubu is rallying crumbs after Obi won the support of NLC.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu and Shettima Meet NANS On ASUU Strike, To Meet ASUU by GFELOG2018: 7:11pm On Jul 13, 2022
This old Men are not NANS.They only want some payment for their pockets ..
Re: Tinubu and Shettima Meet NANS On ASUU Strike, To Meet ASUU by stanluiz(m): 7:11pm On Jul 13, 2022
Ebubu3:
He meet them last two weeks together with NLC union.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu and Shettima Meet NANS On ASUU Strike, To Meet ASUU by gafsal: 7:11pm On Jul 13, 2022
[quote author=Throwback post=114702926]When Tinubu took over the government of Lagos State at the end of May 1999, Lagos State public school teachers were on strike and had refused to resume for 3rd term for that academic year by April under the Marwa regime.

Tinubu did his magic and by end of June 1999, the teachers resumed and I personally resumed 3rd term just 2weeks to when my siblings at FG Unity Colleges were to return home for their end of session summer holiday.

Tinubu is an administrative wizard. He is an action politician who is ready to deliver unlike those who are just receiving training in Egypt.

My support for Tinubu stems from personal experiences of his actions as Governor that affected me positively and my knowledge of his many initiatives that I didn't even benefit from but was available to others.

I am a Christian and I will vote a Muslim - Muslim ticket that has a Tinubu as the principal.[/

I am a Christian, a PASTOR IN RCCG, REDEEMED MEMBER, I AND MY PEOPLE WILL VOTE FOR TINUBU AND CAMPAIGN FOR TINUBU.

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu and Shettima Meet NANS On ASUU Strike, To Meet ASUU by mayo47(m): 7:16pm On Jul 13, 2022
What's there to be impressed about? Is it NANS or ASUU that's on strike?
mach7:
I'm impressed.

Re: Tinubu and Shettima Meet NANS On ASUU Strike, To Meet ASUU by Mryacks: 7:16pm On Jul 13, 2022
chiefolododo:
Shetimma no dey smile

Same observation....has a particular wierd way of keeping his mouth

1 Like

Re: Tinubu and Shettima Meet NANS On ASUU Strike, To Meet ASUU by fyneguy: 7:16pm On Jul 13, 2022
chiefolododo:
Shetimma no dey smile

Shettima na activist. He dey vex for those hijacked Buhari's Govt. Person wey dey attack Northern establishment.
Re: Tinubu and Shettima Meet NANS On ASUU Strike, To Meet ASUU by mayo47(m): 7:17pm On Jul 13, 2022
What's there to be impressed about? Is it NANS or ASUU that's on strike?

mach7:
I'm impressed.

Re: Tinubu and Shettima Meet NANS On ASUU Strike, To Meet ASUU by Blaqputin(m): 7:18pm On Jul 13, 2022
Throwback:
When Tinubu took over the government of Lagos State at the end of May 1999, Lagos State public school teachers were on strike and had refused to resume for 3rd term for that academic year by April under the Marwa regime.

My support for Tinubu stems from personal experiences of his actions as Governor that affected me positively and my knowledge of his many initiatives that I didn't even benefit from but was available to others.

I am a Christian and I will vote a Muslim - Muslim ticket that has a Tinubu as the principal.

Meeting them has no meaning, let the fg do their work, all this one na show body , fruitless meeting

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu and Shettima Meet NANS On ASUU Strike, To Meet ASUU by luizpippo(m): 7:18pm On Jul 13, 2022
mach7:
I'm impressed.

Examples of the people talking?

I hope you don't expect the opposition candidates to meet ASUU and then agree to conditions on behalf of FG?

1 Like

Re: Tinubu and Shettima Meet NANS On ASUU Strike, To Meet ASUU by Britishpea: 7:18pm On Jul 13, 2022
By the time Jagaban is done, even Obi himself will ask the obidients to Batify

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu and Shettima Meet NANS On ASUU Strike, To Meet ASUU by Trymeagain: 7:18pm On Jul 13, 2022
Throwback:

Lol. You are voting him because he did his BAU (business as usual). What was he suppose to do. Drink tea.

Some other persons will say "am voting him because he pays salary when due" what was he suppose to do in the first place...

We need to start holding these office holders to higher standard
Re: Tinubu and Shettima Meet NANS On ASUU Strike, To Meet ASUU by umoslink(m): 7:19pm On Jul 13, 2022
They think that can deceive nigerian in the name of election

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

China: We Don't Have A Police Station In Nigeria, Only Outreach Service / Iyabo Obasanjo: Why I Gave Up On My Dad / Babangida & Obasanjo Spent 40 Minutes Mocking Buhari - Onyeka Nwelue

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.