Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,583 members, 7,823,523 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:18 AM

Tinubu and Shettima Meet NANS On ASUU Strike, To Meet ASUU - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu and Shettima Meet NANS On ASUU Strike, To Meet ASUU (38011 Views)

Bola Tinubu & Shettima Meet APC Campaign Patrons In Abuja (Pictures) / Tinubu And Shettima Meet Kannywood Practitioners And APC Support Groups In Kano / Remi Tinubu And Hajia Nana Shettima Meet Abdullahi Adamu In Abuja (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu and Shettima Meet NANS On ASUU Strike, To Meet ASUU by Femabol01: 6:54pm On Jul 13, 2022
Africana1123:
Asiwaju bola Ahmed tinubu

On your mandate we shall stand

Jagaban of nigeria

Incoming president and his VP 2023
This Tinubu will not cease to give some antagonist high blood pressure. This man na Politician.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu and Shettima Meet NANS On ASUU Strike, To Meet ASUU by IrepChrist: 6:55pm On Jul 13, 2022
Hmm
Re: Tinubu and Shettima Meet NANS On ASUU Strike, To Meet ASUU by PortHarcourtcit(m): 6:55pm On Jul 13, 2022
Ef
Re: Tinubu and Shettima Meet NANS On ASUU Strike, To Meet ASUU by princeade86(m): 6:55pm On Jul 13, 2022
Beware of another scam ooooo

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu and Shettima Meet NANS On ASUU Strike, To Meet ASUU by Dannycypher(m): 6:55pm On Jul 13, 2022
Even if you spend your bullion van money to call off the strike I can't vote for you.
ryloy:

https://twitter.com/TinubuMediaS/status/1547266978821423104

- ASUU

https://twitter.com/ASUUNews/status/1547273073065345024

1 Like

Re: Tinubu and Shettima Meet NANS On ASUU Strike, To Meet ASUU by Vikynas: 6:55pm On Jul 13, 2022
Collect whatever he gives you but 2023 not for him because we're ready to empty his bank

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu and Shettima Meet NANS On ASUU Strike, To Meet ASUU by damola1: 6:55pm On Jul 13, 2022
9jatriot:
Shey this man de Osun yesterday, today another meeting yet em enemies say he non de healthy, what of if he come de healthy, na em be say he go de the 2 places at the same time.

I don’t bloody know how a man his age does it

10 Likes

Re: Tinubu and Shettima Meet NANS On ASUU Strike, To Meet ASUU by tegrianonigltd(m): 6:55pm On Jul 13, 2022
Ebubu3:
Why hasn’t Obi met with ASUU Union to understand their plight personally and also woo them.

Not in ruling party.. Tinubu and shet can easily talk to buhari, Obi or atiku or any other can’t, they hav to use it to campaign

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu and Shettima Meet NANS On ASUU Strike, To Meet ASUU by Dubaku543: 6:56pm On Jul 13, 2022
This is plausible

1 Like

Re: Tinubu and Shettima Meet NANS On ASUU Strike, To Meet ASUU by Jmichael1(m): 6:56pm On Jul 13, 2022
Sum people will cum here to say its bcus of election..,

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu and Shettima Meet NANS On ASUU Strike, To Meet ASUU by delejoye: 6:56pm On Jul 13, 2022
Since buhari is tired let men who have balls handle things going forward.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu and Shettima Meet NANS On ASUU Strike, To Meet ASUU by tuoyoojo(m): 6:56pm On Jul 13, 2022
Ebubu3:
Why hasn’t Obi met with ASUU Union to understand their plight personally and also woo them.

Na obi siddon for aso rock chair

Why u nor ask the mannequin

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu and Shettima Meet NANS On ASUU Strike, To Meet ASUU by Nobody: 6:56pm On Jul 13, 2022
Anoda vawulence loading...

1 Like

Re: Tinubu and Shettima Meet NANS On ASUU Strike, To Meet ASUU by Braun007: 6:57pm On Jul 13, 2022
After helping cause a problem, they now turnaround and try to "solve" it..

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu and Shettima Meet NANS On ASUU Strike, To Meet ASUU by Promoter2: 6:57pm On Jul 13, 2022
Only people with empty brains will fall for this

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu and Shettima Meet NANS On ASUU Strike, To Meet ASUU by Nobody: 6:57pm On Jul 13, 2022
NANS no be ASUU

ASUU membership us made up of Professors and seasoned academia while NANS na agberos full there ooo.

Na campaign be this no be strike issue

7 Likes

Re: Tinubu and Shettima Meet NANS On ASUU Strike, To Meet ASUU by ryloy: 6:57pm On Jul 13, 2022
KillSars:
Anoda vawulence loading...

Re: Tinubu and Shettima Meet NANS On ASUU Strike, To Meet ASUU by michlins(m): 6:57pm On Jul 13, 2022
mach7:
I'm impressed.

Instead of talking like some are doing, see men with action.

Although, this must surely have Buhari's blessing. Coz na him go still sign the check.
same action they didn't take five months ago. His party is in power and if they're serving the masses, the strike action shouldn't have happened at all

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu and Shettima Meet NANS On ASUU Strike, To Meet ASUU by ATLIEN2027: 6:58pm On Jul 13, 2022
9jatriot:
Shey this man de Osun yesterday, today another meeting yet em enemies say he non de healthy, what of if he come de healthy, na em be say he go de the 2 places at the same time.

Most of these lousy youths cannot even keep up with this kind of schedule before they will fall sick.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu and Shettima Meet NANS On ASUU Strike, To Meet ASUU by Africana1123(m): 6:58pm On Jul 13, 2022
KGREAT:

Your are very stupid for saying that rubbish.

Re: Tinubu and Shettima Meet NANS On ASUU Strike, To Meet ASUU by Dorakay93(m): 6:59pm On Jul 13, 2022
They met him to remind him about the clueless govt he helped to bring to power.
Re: Tinubu and Shettima Meet NANS On ASUU Strike, To Meet ASUU by INTEGRITYA1(m): 6:59pm On Jul 13, 2022
Nice development.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu and Shettima Meet NANS On ASUU Strike, To Meet ASUU by Mazing: 6:59pm On Jul 13, 2022
ATLIEN2027:

Most of these lousy youths cannot even keep up with this kind of schedule before they will fall sick.
Why are you this stupid cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu and Shettima Meet NANS On ASUU Strike, To Meet ASUU by Druggey(m): 6:59pm On Jul 13, 2022
na NANSense dey strike or ASUU?
JagaBANDIT & SHITtima should go and rest abeg cool
Re: Tinubu and Shettima Meet NANS On ASUU Strike, To Meet ASUU by Nobody: 6:59pm On Jul 13, 2022
Playing politics with national tragedy, he should be talking to his party unless he has become the president already. I no blame him, na upside country dey them get away with all sorts of rubbish.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu and Shettima Meet NANS On ASUU Strike, To Meet ASUU by JoshTim: 6:59pm On Jul 13, 2022
tuoyoojo:

Na obi siddon for aso rock chair

Why u nor ask the mannequin
Abeg getat. Shift.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu and Shettima Meet NANS On ASUU Strike, To Meet ASUU by Theoarhics: 7:00pm On Jul 13, 2022
Ogun keel their papa. No be dey put us for where we deyso

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu and Shettima Meet NANS On ASUU Strike, To Meet ASUU by Pewpew: 7:00pm On Jul 13, 2022
Tougher days lies ahead

Heaven help us with this inflation on every goods and services

1 Like

Re: Tinubu and Shettima Meet NANS On ASUU Strike, To Meet ASUU by 9jatriot(m): 7:00pm On Jul 13, 2022
My guy, I won't lie to you, I also do not really think I can also keep up with this kind of schedule both physically and mentally.

ATLIEN2027:

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu and Shettima Meet NANS On ASUU Strike, To Meet ASUU by OmoManU: 7:00pm On Jul 13, 2022
That’s what we called purposeful leadership. Nigeria will start breathing an air of peace and betterments even the 2023 election especially now that high wired internal politicking is done

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

2023: I Will Tell You Who To Vote For – Wike Tells Rivers Residents / Iyabo Obasanjo: Why I Gave Up On My Dad / How My Two Sons Were Slaughtered By Boko Haram In My Presence - Abubakar Yunus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.