Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,804 members, 7,820,815 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:22 PM

Tinubu and Shettima Meet NANS On ASUU Strike, To Meet ASUU - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu and Shettima Meet NANS On ASUU Strike, To Meet ASUU (38009 Views)

Bola Tinubu & Shettima Meet APC Campaign Patrons In Abuja (Pictures) / Tinubu And Shettima Meet Kannywood Practitioners And APC Support Groups In Kano / Remi Tinubu And Hajia Nana Shettima Meet Abdullahi Adamu In Abuja (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu and Shettima Meet NANS On ASUU Strike, To Meet ASUU by ogwuche4u(m): 7:42pm On Jul 13, 2022
Africana1123:
Asiwaju bola Ahmed tinubu

On your mandate we shall stand

Jagaban of nigeria

Incoming president and his VP 2023

Tueh
Re: Tinubu and Shettima Meet NANS On ASUU Strike, To Meet ASUU by essentialone(m): 7:44pm On Jul 13, 2022
Majority of APC and PDP apologists are driven by, either stomach infrastructure, ethnic affiliation, political subordination,or religious affiliation.
Those who can't employ an ancestor like Tinubu and Atiku in their offices, want us to employ him to rule our lives.
It is a pity.
I come in peace!
Re: Tinubu and Shettima Meet NANS On ASUU Strike, To Meet ASUU by olumide4christ: 7:45pm On Jul 13, 2022
Throwback:
When Tinubu took over the government of Lagos State at the end of May 1999, Lagos State public school teachers were on strike and had refused to resume for 3rd term for that academic year by April under the Marwa regime.

Tinubu did his magic and by end of June 1999, the teachers resumed and I personally resumed 3rd term just 2weeks to when my siblings at FG Unity Colleges were to return home for their end of session summer holiday.

Tinubu is an administrative wizard. He is an action politician who is ready to deliver unlike those who are just receiving training in Egypt.

My support for Tinubu stems from personal experiences of his actions as Governor that affected me positively and my knowledge of his many initiatives that I didn't even benefit from but was available to others.

I am a Christian and I will vote a Muslim - Muslim ticket that has a Tinubu as the principal.

I completely agree with you!

During my days in the higher institution during Tinubu's administration in 2001, I personally visited the roads being constructed by Julius Berger, specifically, Yaba-Lawanson-Iyana Itire road and the Marina road at CMS on different occasions. I went there for a personal field trip to see practically what I was being taught in school and I also asked the Berger staff some questions about road construction. I was awed by the different kinds of construction equipment at the disposal of Julius Berger.

Fast forward to 2012-2014 when Peter Obi was in power in Anambra state, I was on a GTBANK branch project in UNIZIK, Awka. I would fly to Enugu then charter a cab to Awka on a number of occasions. Sometimes I would leave Awka and travel to Onitsha enroute to Benin where I had another GTBANK branch project at UNIBEN. All the roads to and from Awka to Onitsha was an eyesore.

Why then should I now cast my vote for Peter Obi?

Tinubu has my vote. I vote for competence over emotions any day anytime.

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu and Shettima Meet NANS On ASUU Strike, To Meet ASUU by Yus2020: 7:45pm On Jul 13, 2022
Apc is the most useless political party Yoruba hasua Fulani Muslim are so selfish Nigeria will burn come 2023

1 Like

Re: Tinubu and Shettima Meet NANS On ASUU Strike, To Meet ASUU by lagdmark(m): 7:45pm On Jul 13, 2022
Ebubu3:
Why hasn’t Obi met with ASUU Union to understand their plight personally and also woo them.
Obi doesn't believe in propaganda!!
Re: Tinubu and Shettima Meet NANS On ASUU Strike, To Meet ASUU by Durabest: 7:46pm On Jul 13, 2022
RexTramadol1:
See levels

Some are campaigning about the problem

Others are preferring solutions
TELL THEM WHAT THEY NEED TO HEAR MY GUY BAT2023 IS A GOAL.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu and Shettima Meet NANS On ASUU Strike, To Meet ASUU by otuas: 7:47pm On Jul 13, 2022
This men people want to use ASUU for campaign and at the end nothing will happen as usual when all there kid are schooling abroad. lol grin
same people that promise us 5k for unemployment, 3 million job and removal of fuel subsidy removal but WHAT HAPPEN, we are wise from sweet talk OLD MEN go and look after your grand children and enjoy the one u have so collected from the national pocket.
simple opinion no b wahala.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu and Shettima Meet NANS On ASUU Strike, To Meet ASUU by VIKTO83(m): 7:49pm On Jul 13, 2022
Obi went to Egypt to confront a problem that's in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu and Shettima Meet NANS On ASUU Strike, To Meet ASUU by otuas: 7:50pm On Jul 13, 2022
This men want to use ASUU for campaign and at the end nothing will happen as usual when all there kid are schooling abroad. lol grin
same people that promise us 5k for unemployment, 3 million job and removal of fuel subsidy but WHAT HAPPEN, we are wise from sweet talk OLD MEN go and look after your grand children and enjoy the one u have so collected from the national pocket.
simple opinion no b wahala.
Re: Tinubu and Shettima Meet NANS On ASUU Strike, To Meet ASUU by Juanmike(m): 7:53pm On Jul 13, 2022
Africana1123:

Jagaban of nigeria

Scrotal sac
Re: Tinubu and Shettima Meet NANS On ASUU Strike, To Meet ASUU by saxby(f): 7:54pm On Jul 13, 2022
Shameless people, they want to use the striking students for election
Re: Tinubu and Shettima Meet NANS On ASUU Strike, To Meet ASUU by kosiebe(m): 7:54pm On Jul 13, 2022
Throwback:
When Tinubu took over the government of Lagos State at the end of May 1999, Lagos State public school teachers were on strike and had refused to resume for 3rd term for that academic year by April under the Marwa regime.

Tinubu did his magic and by end of June 1999, the teachers resumed and I personally resumed 3rd term just 2weeks to when my siblings at FG Unity Colleges were to return home for their end of session summer holiday.

Tinubu is an administrative wizard. He is an action politician who is ready to deliver unlike those who are just receiving training in Egypt.

My support for Tinubu stems from personal experiences of his actions as Governor that affected me positively and my knowledge of his many initiatives that I didn't even benefit from but was available to others.

I am a Christian and I will vote a Muslim - Muslim ticket that has a Tinubu as the principal.
Same goes to me. I'm voting Tinubu anytime

1 Like

Re: Tinubu and Shettima Meet NANS On ASUU Strike, To Meet ASUU by Dagenius53: 7:55pm On Jul 13, 2022
Sorry I'm BATIFIED, but to be sincere how can you campaign with what you guys brought upon us?

1 Like

Re: Tinubu and Shettima Meet NANS On ASUU Strike, To Meet ASUU by SugarGirl44(f): 7:56pm On Jul 13, 2022
Mryacks:

Same observation....has a particular wierd way of keeping his mouth

Typical fanatical sadist.
It's unfortunate that one Nigeria has forced us to relate with people like them.
I still pray for the day Yoruba Nation will come.
Nigeria is so odd.
Tueh.
Re: Tinubu and Shettima Meet NANS On ASUU Strike, To Meet ASUU by mudiana(m): 7:56pm On Jul 13, 2022
Eya, they will become the heroes. For this the youth will be divided and mortgage their future. Well played Tinubu. Tinubu wan use una money but una then collect am back in million folds.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu and Shettima Meet NANS On ASUU Strike, To Meet ASUU by Otunbakayce: 7:57pm On Jul 13, 2022
Throwback:

If you are not a Christian the ogun of traditional worshippers will kill you this week.
Re: Tinubu and Shettima Meet NANS On ASUU Strike, To Meet ASUU by ORIAYO70(m): 7:57pm On Jul 13, 2022
Yorubalandlord:
The same set of corrupt people.
Maybe e wan go bribe them to see if ASUU can lobby the student into supporting APC before they will do what ASUU wants.
As a true yoruba Christian, I support OBI-datti 2023
What sort of fuckry is this, so they want to politicise ASUU strike? Shame of the FG!!

Try use ur brain either corrupt or not let them intercede, they r not in custody of federal account.

I wonder y some fools call people corrupt, they will collect common Nepa money, they will misappropriate it.

Atiku
Tinubu
Obi
Even obi was drill on Pandora issue, no saint in arena of politics
Re: Tinubu and Shettima Meet NANS On ASUU Strike, To Meet ASUU by Otunbakayce: 7:59pm On Jul 13, 2022
olumide4christ:

During my days in the higher institution during Tinubu's administration in 2001, I personally visited the roads being constructed by Julius Berger, specifically, Yaba-Lawanson-Iyana Itire road and the Marina road at CMS on different occasions. I went there for a personal field trip to see practically what I was being taught in school and I also asked the Berger staff some questions about road construction. I was awed by the different kinds of construction equipment at the disposal of Julius Berger.

Fast forward to 2012-2014 when Peter Obi was in power in Anambra state, I was on a GTBANK branch project in UNIZIK, Awka. I would fly to Enugu then charter a cab to Awka on a number of occasions. Sometimes I would leave Awka and travel to Onitsha enroute to Benin where I had another GTBANK branch project at UNIBEN. All the roads to and from Awka to Onitsha was an eyesore.

If you've never been to anambra state, ogun will kill you this week.
Re: Tinubu and Shettima Meet NANS On ASUU Strike, To Meet ASUU by uniquelyspecial(m): 7:59pm On Jul 13, 2022
Ebubu3:
Why hasn’t Obi met with ASUU Union to understand their plight personally and also woo them.
That will simply mean politicising the issue.

Let's me truthful to ourselves. What can Tinubu do about the strike aside pleasing?. In what capacity is he meeting with ASUU?

This time, ASUU no de hear "I urge..."
Fulfill the agreement or nothing... I stand with ASUU.
Re: Tinubu and Shettima Meet NANS On ASUU Strike, To Meet ASUU by Yorubalandlord(m): 7:59pm On Jul 13, 2022
ORIAYO70:

Try use ur brain either corrupt or not let them intercede, they r not in custody of federal account.

I wonder y some fools call people corrupt, they will collect common Nepa money, they will misappropriate it.

Atiku
Tinubu
Obi
Even obi was drill on Pandora issue, no saint in arena of politics
Between
Atiku
Tinubu and
Obi
Who is more better than the rest?
Re: Tinubu and Shettima Meet NANS On ASUU Strike, To Meet ASUU by Mazing: 8:01pm On Jul 13, 2022
Throwback:

Re: Tinubu and Shettima Meet NANS On ASUU Strike, To Meet ASUU by Mazing: 8:01pm On Jul 13, 2022
Throwback:

You are not a Christian.
Re: Tinubu and Shettima Meet NANS On ASUU Strike, To Meet ASUU by Berankis: 8:02pm On Jul 13, 2022
Throwback:

He also paid for my SSCE then. Even though I don't support muslim-muslim ticket with the recent turn of events in this country (innocent Christians are being wiped out) but I feel thereay be something worthy of note that he might want to do and ai also know there will be repercussions, most especially in Lagos.
Re: Tinubu and Shettima Meet NANS On ASUU Strike, To Meet ASUU by Picardor2: 8:03pm On Jul 13, 2022
Africana1123:

Jagaban of nigeria

not we bro. Answer for ursef
Re: Tinubu and Shettima Meet NANS On ASUU Strike, To Meet ASUU by Picardor2: 8:05pm On Jul 13, 2022
Berankis:

He also paid for my SSCE then. Even though I don't support muslim-muslim ticket with the recent turn of events in this country (innocent Christians are being wiped out) but I feel thereay be something worthy of note that he might want to do and ai also know there will be repercussions, most especially in Lagos.
he paid for ur ssce when he was not Ill. Now this man is sick and u feel u can run Nigeria like that haba.
Re: Tinubu and Shettima Meet NANS On ASUU Strike, To Meet ASUU by Rashidiamoda: 8:05pm On Jul 13, 2022
Just point out One of Apc campaign promise fulfill since 2015,yet nothing to show...After 7yrs of lies,deceit,propaganda and Retrogress,Election has come,now they remember the impending strike ravaging the whole Nigeria as ASUU is affected..Same party that is in power..A whole 7yrs..to insult the credibilities of Nigerians,they fill a Muslim Muslim candidates...Tinubu and vp visit nans to discuss the strike affecting ASUU to find a lasting solution is a farade,and a smoke screen..This is SAKAMAJE...This is the end of End of Apc come 2023...we dey wait at the poll..
Re: Tinubu and Shettima Meet NANS On ASUU Strike, To Meet ASUU by ryloy: 8:06pm On Jul 13, 2022
olumide4christ:

Re: Tinubu and Shettima Meet NANS On ASUU Strike, To Meet ASUU by Mazing: 8:08pm On Jul 13, 2022
Rashidiamoda:
Just point out One of Apc campaign promise fulfill since 2015,yet nothing to show...After 7yrs of lies,deceit,propaganda and Retrogress,Election has come,now they remember the impending strike ravaging the whole Nigeria as ASUU is affected..Same party that is in power..A whole 7yrs..to insult the credibilities of Nigerians,they fill a Muslim Muslim candidates...Tinubu and vp visit nans to discuss the strike affecting ASUU to find a lasting solution is a farade,and a smoke screen..This is SAKAMAJE...This is the end of End of Apc come 2023...we dey wait at the poll..
Unfortunately they will win. Best is to insulate yourself against the terrible 8 years that are coming. Cos this old fool's regime will surely be worst than buhari's.
Re: Tinubu and Shettima Meet NANS On ASUU Strike, To Meet ASUU by plaindealer: 8:08pm On Jul 13, 2022
Yorubalandlord:
The same set of corrupt people.
Maybe e wan go bribe them to see if ASUU can lobby the student into supporting APC before they will do what ASUU wants.
As a true yoruba Christian, I support OBI-datti 2023
What sort of fuckry is this, so they want to politicise ASUU strike? Shame of the FG!!

When they don't, you cry and bark like bingo and when they do, you still bark like bingo.

People like you rejoice in roadblock, negativity and darkness, you don't pray for peace and solution.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

China: We Don't Have A Police Station In Nigeria, Only Outreach Service / Sabo Mohammed-Nakudu Withdraws Vote Of Confidence On Saraki / Rivers 2019: Amaechi Fights Abe, Calls Him Traitor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.