Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,670 members, 7,820,350 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:26 PM

Check Out What This American With Thousands Of Followers Tweets About Tinubu - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Check Out What This American With Thousands Of Followers Tweets About Tinubu (5878 Views)

Jonathan Tweets About His Reception Of Peter Obi / Bashir El-Rufai Tweets About Tinubu And El-Rufai's Alliance / Shehu Sani Tweets About Jibril Of Sudan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Check Out What This American With Thousands Of Followers Tweets About Tinubu by ResidentSnitch(f): 7:49pm On Jul 13, 2022
Jking20:
So you think this has any effect on Tinubu?? Keep dreaming... perhaps, we didn't invite the heartless Americans who slaved us and made us to be backward till now to intrude in our matter. Or are they interested in the political affairs of Nigeria hoping to initiate ways they can control the incoming gov't?

Bleep whites and their evil mindset, if not for them we would have been far by now. They contributed massively for our present situation.
Your brain is leaking.

6 Likes

Re: Check Out What This American With Thousands Of Followers Tweets About Tinubu by manutdrichie(m): 7:50pm On Jul 13, 2022
God forbid BAT thing grin grin

Seunmsg come and sue o

3 Likes

Re: Check Out What This American With Thousands Of Followers Tweets About Tinubu by Nobody: 7:53pm On Jul 13, 2022
Anything uncomplimentary about Obi makes front page with the speed of light, even if it's just the opinion of shady characters working for the opposition.

It will take the heavens to fall before this one makes front page. People see through the biases on this site

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Check Out What This American With Thousands Of Followers Tweets About Tinubu by EgbonOyedele: 7:55pm On Jul 13, 2022
Tinubu is a bastard drug dealing vagabond

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Check Out What This American With Thousands Of Followers Tweets About Tinubu by FromZeroToHero(m): 8:27pm On Jul 13, 2022
This should be on front page but they won't put it instead the post will soon be removed.

2 Likes

Re: Check Out What This American With Thousands Of Followers Tweets About Tinubu by RealLagosBoy: 8:30pm On Jul 13, 2022
Stupid Seun and his useless mods will never push this to front page.

If its Peter Obi it will immediately rush to front.

Hopeless fools.

3 Likes

Re: Check Out What This American With Thousands Of Followers Tweets About Tinubu by Nobody: 8:38pm On Jul 13, 2022
Nigerians should collectively push this man into a gutter

1 Like

Re: Check Out What This American With Thousands Of Followers Tweets About Tinubu by delpee(f): 8:58pm On Jul 13, 2022
@OP

You should include links/sources of the news.

1 Like

Re: Check Out What This American With Thousands Of Followers Tweets About Tinubu by Jking20(m): 9:02pm On Jul 13, 2022
ResidentSnitch:

Your brain is leaking.

I can see you're suffering from illiteracy and poverty...well am not the cause of your generational misery. Wake up on time and find something that can save you before you sink 6 feet.
Re: Check Out What This American With Thousands Of Followers Tweets About Tinubu by khadaffi(m): 9:10pm On Jul 13, 2022
id911:
Is this actually true?

See baba if this news hit front page, mention me or quote me. I can bet my balls Seun will never take this to front page. The guy is obsessed with Tinubu.

1 Like

Re: Check Out What This American With Thousands Of Followers Tweets About Tinubu by perez100: 9:17pm On Jul 13, 2022
Tinubu will be disgraced in 2023 and the rigging will also fail him

1 Like

Re: Check Out What This American With Thousands Of Followers Tweets About Tinubu by Healthquest: 9:28pm On Jul 13, 2022
Fahdiga:
Tinubu is an embarrassment to Nigeria.
That's a Peterobi bait influencer account .
The guy is a Nigerian and this is an hacked account
He's working for peterobi supporters.

Re: Check Out What This American With Thousands Of Followers Tweets About Tinubu by makemoneywbsite: 9:33pm On Jul 13, 2022
Vote4ObiDatti:

Of course, it's absolutely true!
APC will forever regret the day they ignored Osinbajo to give a former drug lord ticket.

There are just a million and one reasons why this criminal should never be allowed close to Aso rock!

Anyways, the election is now between Obi and Atiku because Tinubu will be too disgusting as a character for any sane person to vote him next year.

Easy comrade. It was intentional. It's all about tribe. The fulani are projecting a bad market in APC for Atiku, another Fulani to win.
Re: Check Out What This American With Thousands Of Followers Tweets About Tinubu by ASAPFERG: 9:48pm On Jul 13, 2022
Edited bullshit
Re: Check Out What This American With Thousands Of Followers Tweets About Tinubu by JOemmy(m): 9:49pm On Jul 13, 2022
So all these rumours are actually real?
Re: Check Out What This American With Thousands Of Followers Tweets About Tinubu by endy69: 10:04pm On Jul 13, 2022
Larryton:
Oyinbo man, we don't give a Bleep about you. Hypocritical westerner. No wonder Putin dey give una wotowoto, go and face PUTIN Mr man
Typical Nigerian reaction to things. Focus on the allegations be raised. Was Tinubu indicated for drug related offences? If not you can as well file a charge against the man as he's a public figure and you can charge for label and slander and try and leave my Putin outta your drug kingpin game
Re: Check Out What This American With Thousands Of Followers Tweets About Tinubu by phorget(m): 10:44pm On Jul 13, 2022
Jking20:

There's what is called foundation. Only if you're hearing the word for the first time, I won't be surprised. But, as a learned person foundation is the bedrock of every successful nation. Research and thank me later. South Africa for instance.

Lol...
So faulty foundation should never be corrected but rather be emphasized on.
People do come from a very poor background yet they'll work their ways out of poverty, I guess they should have remain in poverty just because of their foundation.
You won't hesitate to run to that same America if given the opportunity sha.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Check Out What This American With Thousands Of Followers Tweets About Tinubu by Verifiedtrader(m): 10:46pm On Jul 13, 2022
The current economy will be a child’s play compared to when the frog-eyed idi*t becomes the president.

1 Like

Re: Check Out What This American With Thousands Of Followers Tweets About Tinubu by Nobody: 10:47pm On Jul 13, 2022
Hmm
Re: Check Out What This American With Thousands Of Followers Tweets About Tinubu by Jking20(m): 10:54pm On Jul 13, 2022
phorget:

Lol...
So faulty foundation should never be corrected but rather be emphasized on.
People do come from a very poor background yet they'll work their ways out of poverty, I guess they should have remain in poverty just because of their foundation.
You won't hesitate to run to that same America if given the opportunity sha.

Yes, if given I can run. But if they had laid a better legacy for us, we wouldn't have been bothered abt that. Why do you think the rich Nigerians take their children abroad to study?? Most of South Africans prefer to stay in their country than moving else where, because a very outstanding legacy was laid for them.
Re: Check Out What This American With Thousands Of Followers Tweets About Tinubu by Bugie16: 11:18pm On Jul 13, 2022
Jking20:
So you think this has any effect on Tinubu?? Keep dreaming... perhaps, we didn't invite the heartless Americans who slaved us and made us to be backward till now to intrude in our matter. Or are they interested in the political affairs of Nigeria hoping to initiate ways they can control the incoming gov't?

Bleep whites and their evil mindset, if not for them we would have been far by now. They contributed massively for our present situation.
Is like this one really pained you. grin.I understand its not easy to defend a criminal.

1 Like

Re: Check Out What This American With Thousands Of Followers Tweets About Tinubu by Jking20(m): 11:26pm On Jul 13, 2022
Bugie16:
Is like this one really pained you. grin.I understand its not easy to defend a criminal.

Yes, and I believe it should be a pain to every meaning Nigerian. You're still under the white rule if you allow them control you. This is why PO can never smell that seat, because we won't allow those evil people control us again. And as for defending a criminal, I don't know who is a criminal and who is not as far as Nigeria politics is concerned.
Re: Check Out What This American With Thousands Of Followers Tweets About Tinubu by DOTian: 11:34pm On Jul 13, 2022
Fahdiga:
Tinubu is an embarrassment to Nigeria.
A monumental embarrassment of unbelievable proportion!
If he's not pooping in his pants, he is busy pushing drugs.
To think that Buhari came in as an "anti corruption fighter", only to end up choosing a desperate drug pusher as his successor.., it is simply nonplussing..

1 Like

Re: Check Out What This American With Thousands Of Followers Tweets About Tinubu by my3name(m): 11:37pm On Jul 13, 2022
Jking20:

Oga shut up
Mumu man
Na now you know Americans are heartless and dey made you a slave

2 Likes

Re: Check Out What This American With Thousands Of Followers Tweets About Tinubu by Bugie16: 11:40pm On Jul 13, 2022
Jking20:

Yes, and I believe it should be a pain to every meaning Nigerian. You're still under the white rule if you allow them control you. This is why PO can never smell that seat, because we won't allow those evil people control us again. And as for defending a criminal, I don't know who is a criminal and who is not as far as Nigeria politics is concerned.
I will prefer Nigeria be recolonized than have a drug lord and a boko haram terrorist rule Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Check Out What This American With Thousands Of Followers Tweets About Tinubu by Jking20(m): 11:47pm On Jul 13, 2022
my3name:

Oga shut up
Mumu man
Na now you know Americans are heartless and dey made you a slave

You and your generation is stupid and miserable. I can see clearly you can't read. Well, revisit primary three and learn comprehension before you come back and reply me. For now, am done with you. Mugu of the century.
Re: Check Out What This American With Thousands Of Followers Tweets About Tinubu by snowball11(m): 11:50pm On Jul 13, 2022
Jking20:

What's this one saying? I guess it's the white who owns Alpha Beta that embezzles 10% of Lagos state monthly tax! undecided
Re: Check Out What This American With Thousands Of Followers Tweets About Tinubu by my3name(m): 11:51pm On Jul 13, 2022
Jking20:

You and your generation is stupid and miserable. I can see clearly you can't read. Well, revisit primary three and learn comprehension before you come back and reply me. For now, am done with you. Mugu of the century.
E pain am
grin grin
Re: Check Out What This American With Thousands Of Followers Tweets About Tinubu by Racoon(m): 11:51pm On Jul 13, 2022
Jking20:

Yeah! Same set of wicked men in government are still leaguing together to continue to keep the nation in perpetual bondage.
Re: Check Out What This American With Thousands Of Followers Tweets About Tinubu by Think9ja(m): 11:54pm On Jul 13, 2022
Why people hate this man like this?

My only issue with him is the choice of his running mate

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Terrifying View Of The Split Up Of Nigeria - Apocalypse for North & South? / Festival Of Bare Breast / Lagos Politician Attempts Human Ritual (photos, Evidence Included)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.