Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,729 members, 7,816,997 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:35 PM

ASUU Strike: Buhari Has Given Us Go Ahead To Intervene - Tinubu - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ASUU Strike: Buhari Has Given Us Go Ahead To Intervene - Tinubu (46261 Views)

FG: Twitter Has Given Us Access To Manage Online ‘Prohibited’ Contents / Governor Sanwo-Olu Invited Us To Intervene In EndSARS Crisis, Says Army / Yunusa Yellow: Bashir Ahmad Promises To Intervene In The Case Of Conviction (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ASUU Strike: Buhari Has Given Us Go Ahead To Intervene - Tinubu by lexy2014: 7:50pm On Jul 13, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:

And I told you that students are stakeholders. They once threatened to distrupt the election and cause chaos. A listening leader can engage them to appeal to them and tell them that the President has granted his wish to intervene. It is better than just ignoring the students. That initiative builds a political goodwill his opponents may not have. In election period, that is a masterstroke especially once ASUU calls off the strike based on his intervention.

So he is doing it because of election?

You still haven't answered the question. What does he want students to do in this matter?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ASUU Strike: Buhari Has Given Us Go Ahead To Intervene - Tinubu by IgOga(m): 7:50pm On Jul 13, 2022
Agbado loading grin
Re: ASUU Strike: Buhari Has Given Us Go Ahead To Intervene - Tinubu by farouk2much(m): 7:50pm On Jul 13, 2022
Politricks

1 Like

Re: ASUU Strike: Buhari Has Given Us Go Ahead To Intervene - Tinubu by lhordspy: 7:51pm On Jul 13, 2022
Superboss:
In what capacity are u coming in to intervene- as minister of education or minister of Labour?
Lol.
This man wey no get secondary school certificate no real comedian.
Lik Buhari, Lik Tinubu.
Let Nigerians make mistake of voting this into Aso rock and see Buhari second version in all ramifications.

Re: ASUU Strike: Buhari Has Given Us Go Ahead To Intervene - Tinubu by casualobserver: 7:51pm On Jul 13, 2022
Hisxellency:
Peter Obi remains the goal

Federal government might want to put an end to ASUU strike through Him as to give him some credits

If the strike ends, it's a win for the students

peace!

Labour being associated with the Labour Party might not want to put an end to the strike to discredit him. It works both ways. So talk responsibly!!!

1 Like

Re: ASUU Strike: Buhari Has Given Us Go Ahead To Intervene - Tinubu by Amotekun777: 7:52pm On Jul 13, 2022
ryloy:
God Bless Incoming President Bola Ahmed Tinubu

Re: ASUU Strike: Buhari Has Given Us Go Ahead To Intervene - Tinubu by Jostoman: 7:53pm On Jul 13, 2022
gammarays1:
So Elections don reach every politician remember students cry

The ball dey Nigerian youths hand now. To continue suffering or bring revolution.

Check my signature to join my crypto group where I share free info about verified airdrops, tips, tutorials, nfts, crypto gems etc.
don't mind the despirado he is only deceiving himself.

3 Likes

Re: ASUU Strike: Buhari Has Given Us Go Ahead To Intervene - Tinubu by maklelemakukula(m): 7:53pm On Jul 13, 2022
toffyz:
If by his intervention ASUU calls off the strike

Omo no jupiter can stop me from voting him in 2023.

This strike is delaying my programme big time.

You shouldn't be in school though

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: ASUU Strike: Buhari Has Given Us Go Ahead To Intervene - Tinubu by FreeStuffsNG: 7:53pm On Jul 13, 2022
lexy2014:

So he is doing because of election?

You still haven't answered the question. What does he want students to do in this matter?
Never mind. No vex sir.

1 Like

Re: ASUU Strike: Buhari Has Given Us Go Ahead To Intervene - Tinubu by akinkuolie1985: 7:54pm On Jul 13, 2022
ryloy:
God Bless Incoming President Bola Ahmed Tinubu
..I pray u get sense soon

2 Likes

Re: ASUU Strike: Buhari Has Given Us Go Ahead To Intervene - Tinubu by JoshTim: 7:54pm On Jul 13, 2022
Dshocker:

Is not a matter of being a BAT, na all of us go suffer the consequences.

Since you prefer suffer over change.

Lol, show us OBI's track record and his legacies in Anambra. Bro, we don't play politics based on emotion. It's only a gullible and someone that can easily be coarsed by cheap points that will fall for your gimmicks. I don't play politics of hatred.

2 Likes

Re: ASUU Strike: Buhari Has Given Us Go Ahead To Intervene - Tinubu by Eastcoastboy(m): 7:54pm On Jul 13, 2022
If you're conversant with Nigeria's politics you will know this guys have only converged to discuss how the students will garner votes for them.

1 Like

Re: ASUU Strike: Buhari Has Given Us Go Ahead To Intervene - Tinubu by Cajal(m): 7:54pm On Jul 13, 2022
Brendaniel:
Intervene with what? Agbado and Cassava, if your solution will not pay the lecturers and sign their agreement, then your solution is only postponed problem in waiting, you know the ASUU strike will affect your campaign, so you are running up and down, you guys created a problem and now trying to deceive the people you are trying to solve it, you guys are actually the problem we need to get rid off...

We cannot be deceived - OBIDATTI2023
Insinuation
Re: ASUU Strike: Buhari Has Given Us Go Ahead To Intervene - Tinubu by ryloy: 7:55pm On Jul 13, 2022
[quote author=Amotekun777 post=114704625][/quote]

Re: ASUU Strike: Buhari Has Given Us Go Ahead To Intervene - Tinubu by Mandate2023: 7:55pm On Jul 13, 2022
Brendaniel:
Intervene with what? Agbado and Cassava, if your solution will not pay the lecturers and sign their agreement, then your solution is only postponed problem in waiting, you know the ASUU strike will affect your campaign, so you are running up and down, you guys created a problem and now trying to deceive the people you are trying to solve it, you guys are actually the problem we need to get rid off...

We cannot be deceived - OBIDATTI2023

Dirty mouth......if u no get better thing to talk rest werey
Re: ASUU Strike: Buhari Has Given Us Go Ahead To Intervene - Tinubu by solidifi: 7:55pm On Jul 13, 2022
Buhari borrowed money to construct railways from Nigeria to Niger Republic just to keep giving life to his Niger brothers and sisters. But couldn't borrow to solve ASUU strike.
What a Fulani herdsman who doesn't know the value of education.

1 Like

Re: ASUU Strike: Buhari Has Given Us Go Ahead To Intervene - Tinubu by ryloy: 7:55pm On Jul 13, 2022
Eastcoastboy:
If you're conversant with Nigeria's politics you will know this guys have only converged to discuss how the students will garner votes for them.

Re: ASUU Strike: Buhari Has Given Us Go Ahead To Intervene - Tinubu by Hassanmaye(m): 7:56pm On Jul 13, 2022
automania:
APC presidential aspirant and his running mate meets with the leadership of National association of Nigerian students at Osun state to discuss ways to resolving the issues that has kept students at home.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M0WxgF6OS84
Wow
Re: ASUU Strike: Buhari Has Given Us Go Ahead To Intervene - Tinubu by odinoble5: 7:56pm On Jul 13, 2022
Does dat means u hav been behind the lingering strike ever since so as to us this strategy to win the hearts of the students?? Ok o..

2 Likes

Re: ASUU Strike: Buhari Has Given Us Go Ahead To Intervene - Tinubu by happney65: 7:57pm On Jul 13, 2022
Person that was the chancellor of Lautech and looked the other way when Lautech was closed for over a year.

Members of the alumni went to ask him to help them out times without number he did not even grant them an audience at all. Now he wants to settle ASUU because of this ambition.

E ti lule danu danu

3 Likes

Re: ASUU Strike: Buhari Has Given Us Go Ahead To Intervene - Tinubu by chrisbizplanner: 7:57pm On Jul 13, 2022
toffyz:

[color=#000099][/color]

Paid job !
Re: ASUU Strike: Buhari Has Given Us Go Ahead To Intervene - Tinubu by Diligence: 7:58pm On Jul 13, 2022
Desperado and Architect of Terrorism is equals to DOOM.

Take Back Your Country
EnofIsEnof

2 Likes

Re: ASUU Strike: Buhari Has Given Us Go Ahead To Intervene - Tinubu by biafranrealson: 7:58pm On Jul 13, 2022
LoveNbeloved:
In wouldn't do this if not for my condition. I'm suffering, starving and going through a lot. Please I need your financial help of any amount. God bless you real good as you come to my aid. 001 54428 45, Ster.ling Bank.

LUCY UDO AKPAN
WHAT HAPPENED
Re: ASUU Strike: Buhari Has Given Us Go Ahead To Intervene - Tinubu by Mariangeles(f): 7:58pm On Jul 13, 2022
Buhari has given you the go ahead to do wetin? Unto say you be who? This Tinubu wan to dey whine im papa o. undecided

2 Likes

Re: ASUU Strike: Buhari Has Given Us Go Ahead To Intervene - Tinubu by Dshocker(m): 7:59pm On Jul 13, 2022
JoshTim:

Lol, show us OBI's track record and his legacies in Anambra. Bro, we don't play politics based on emotion. It's only a gullible and someone that can easily be coarsed by cheap points that will fall for your gimmicks. I don't play politics of hatred.

I don't need to show you anything, Peter Obi has come out in public to tell the world what and what he has done, while in office and if anyone feels he is lying, they should go and verify and prove him wrong.

I don't vote or play politics because of tribe, i am only voting for the competent leader with a good track record.

1 Like

Re: ASUU Strike: Buhari Has Given Us Go Ahead To Intervene - Tinubu by fashrola(m): 8:00pm On Jul 13, 2022
Acting based on what? Na wa ooo
Re: ASUU Strike: Buhari Has Given Us Go Ahead To Intervene - Tinubu by lexy2014: 8:00pm On Jul 13, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:
Never mind. No vex sir.

Vex about what? Am just trying to get you to clarify your comments.

So he is doing because of election?

Re: ASUU Strike: Buhari Has Given Us Go Ahead To Intervene - Tinubu by ridwanullah2: 8:02pm On Jul 13, 2022
God bless you our incoming President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria �� come 2023 in sha Allah

1 Like

Re: ASUU Strike: Buhari Has Given Us Go Ahead To Intervene - Tinubu by lexy2014: 8:03pm On Jul 13, 2022
toffyz:

No wonder many voted for buhari in 2015 and 2019. Only God knows how many years it will take nigeria to recover from those decisions

2 Likes

Re: ASUU Strike: Buhari Has Given Us Go Ahead To Intervene - Tinubu by biafranrealson: 8:03pm On Jul 13, 2022
to intervene as what?
minister of labour, ,,education , president?
this Tinubu is a clown

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Photos Of Ifeanyi Ikwecheghi And His Army Bodyguards / 30 Yelwan Zangam Residents Die In Fresh Attacks In Jos, Several Houses Burnt / Olusegun Agagu has finally been buried (PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.