Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,268 members, 7,836,213 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:17 PM

ASUU Strike: Buhari Has Given Us Go Ahead To Intervene - Tinubu - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ASUU Strike: Buhari Has Given Us Go Ahead To Intervene - Tinubu (46298 Views)

FG: Twitter Has Given Us Access To Manage Online ‘Prohibited’ Contents / Governor Sanwo-Olu Invited Us To Intervene In EndSARS Crisis, Says Army / Yunusa Yellow: Bashir Ahmad Promises To Intervene In The Case Of Conviction (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ASUU Strike: Buhari Has Given Us Go Ahead To Intervene - Tinubu by john4affiliate: 8:03pm On Jul 13, 2022
jamesversion:
Lol. Tinubu is unnecessarily getting ahead of himself.

In what capacity is he interfering, acting President or President-elect?

Power comes from God
. undecided

Political gimmicks, he's discussing with Nans in osun, probably all staged with with ASUU in Abuja with who and where it matters.

1 Like

Re: ASUU Strike: Buhari Has Given Us Go Ahead To Intervene - Tinubu by LockDown69(m): 8:03pm On Jul 13, 2022
grin they wan use ASUU matter play politics

1 Like

Re: ASUU Strike: Buhari Has Given Us Go Ahead To Intervene - Tinubu by naturefellow(m): 8:04pm On Jul 13, 2022
ryloy:
God Bless Incoming President Bola Ahmed Tinubu
Short live Bola Ahmed Tinubu. God forbid BAT � thing!
Re: ASUU Strike: Buhari Has Given Us Go Ahead To Intervene - Tinubu by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 8:04pm On Jul 13, 2022
Lols .........this man will never seem to amaze sombori......

So to tackle ASUU Strike , a Candidate that says he wants to be president of Nigeria is going to the National Association of Nigerian Students , ( Osun State Chapter)

For what exactly?

Is it the Students that are on Strike

Tinubu will surely be the Mama Peace Jonathan of a comedian if he enters this Aso rock......,

1 Like

Re: ASUU Strike: Buhari Has Given Us Go Ahead To Intervene - Tinubu by Reyhzor(m): 8:04pm On Jul 13, 2022
toffyz:
If by his intervention ASUU calls off the strike

Omo no jupiter can stop me from voting him in 2023.

This strike is delaying my programme big time.

I swr your head no correct grin grin
They're using you as bait and you accepted
Tueh!!

1 Like

Re: ASUU Strike: Buhari Has Given Us Go Ahead To Intervene - Tinubu by naturefellow(m): 8:05pm On Jul 13, 2022
jamesversion:
Lol. Tinubu is unnecessarily getting ahead of himself.

In what capacity is he interfering, acting President or President-elect?

Power comes from God
. undecided
from drug baron to ASUuU superman. Keeps deceiving himself!

2 Likes

Re: ASUU Strike: Buhari Has Given Us Go Ahead To Intervene - Tinubu by LoveNbeloved(f): 8:05pm On Jul 13, 2022
biafranrealson:

LUCY UDO AKPAN WHAT HAPPENED
Please send anything to that account for me. Thanks.
Re: ASUU Strike: Buhari Has Given Us Go Ahead To Intervene - Tinubu by Reinamaria(f): 8:05pm On Jul 13, 2022
toffyz:

Your mumu never do?

2 Likes

Re: ASUU Strike: Buhari Has Given Us Go Ahead To Intervene - Tinubu by sript: 8:05pm On Jul 13, 2022
If ...

Bandit, boko haram, militants like make dem intervene...my own be sey, make dem resume dazzal...I almost wan enter depression

That won't stop me to vote for the candidate of my choice...

I can't be fooled into thier dirty political games

1 Like

Re: ASUU Strike: Buhari Has Given Us Go Ahead To Intervene - Tinubu by Talentempire: 8:06pm On Jul 13, 2022
Money you no get
International passport you no get
Visa nko you no get
Yet you are supporting the wrong political party with your blood

PDP and APC supporters are big guys who are eating directly
And can afford any country of their choice if wahala dey.

Use your head

But if you have money you are good with these two political parties

1 Like

Re: ASUU Strike: Buhari Has Given Us Go Ahead To Intervene - Tinubu by rickyrex(m): 8:08pm On Jul 13, 2022
NANS WEY NO GET VALUE, ORDINARY MR OF EDUCATION .aboki .WALKED OUT FROM THEM. IN A SANE SOCIETY DEN FOR SHOT DOWN ECONOMY ACTIVITIES TO GET THEIR DEMAND. THE WORST BE SAY , TILL I FINISHED SCHOOL I NO SEE ANY IMPORTANT ROLE DEM PLAY.
Re: ASUU Strike: Buhari Has Given Us Go Ahead To Intervene - Tinubu by JoshTim: 8:08pm On Jul 13, 2022
Zenzu01:
So the president can't do it himself again abi? And why are they meeting the students and not the ASUU members. This is simply politics they're trying to play. Imagine using the intelligence of students to play.
When they resolve the strike, tell students not too go to school. Wailer cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: ASUU Strike: Buhari Has Given Us Go Ahead To Intervene - Tinubu by Reyhzor(m): 8:10pm On Jul 13, 2022
lexy2014:

No wonder many voted for buhari in 2015 and 2019. Only God knows how many years it will take nigeria to recover from those decisions
No mind am, he's no supposed to be in school ,cuz he learnt nothing.
Someone is using your Future to play politics and you appreciate them.
The nigga just wasted his school fees

1 Like

Re: ASUU Strike: Buhari Has Given Us Go Ahead To Intervene - Tinubu by onyxo76(m): 8:10pm On Jul 13, 2022
which means the current president is totally clueless or doesn't care.

1 Like

Re: ASUU Strike: Buhari Has Given Us Go Ahead To Intervene - Tinubu by Dvdpity: 8:11pm On Jul 13, 2022
APC must be removed. Nigerian youths this is a revolution that they killed us in 2020 massacred a lot of the youths. Don't forget what APC did to you. Its a pay back time.

1 Like

Re: ASUU Strike: Buhari Has Given Us Go Ahead To Intervene - Tinubu by keandre: 8:12pm On Jul 13, 2022
Stupid foools,they had the money all these while but chose to play politics with it.
FG will be the one to intervene but through the drug baron,so it will now look like a favour and then use it as campaign strategy. Ndi ara!!!!!

1 Like

Re: ASUU Strike: Buhari Has Given Us Go Ahead To Intervene - Tinubu by Awoleesu(m): 8:13pm On Jul 13, 2022
SCAM!
Re: ASUU Strike: Buhari Has Given Us Go Ahead To Intervene - Tinubu by Interesting2023: 8:14pm On Jul 13, 2022
automania:
APC presidential aspirant and his running mate meets with the leadership of National association of Nigerian students at Osun state to discuss ways to resolving the issues that has kept students at home.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M0WxgF6OS84

I just dey laff at their stupidity...shey na student dey on strike abi lecturers. Ode ni awon politicians yii se. How long is it going to take a National leader/kingmaker of a ruling party to intervene after wasted 5 months and still counting.

1 Like

Re: ASUU Strike: Buhari Has Given Us Go Ahead To Intervene - Tinubu by Harmlesspill(m): 8:14pm On Jul 13, 2022
This is so terrible.
This shows how terrible this man is.
This one marvel me sha....
Something wet fed govt. no fit do en come be an individual fit do am?
Or they intentionally leave the strike to this point so they can use it to campaign.
What's difference between Tinubu and Bihari??
Is it not same people Bihari is working with that Tinubu will still recycle??

1 Like

Re: ASUU Strike: Buhari Has Given Us Go Ahead To Intervene - Tinubu by Harmlesspill(m): 8:15pm On Jul 13, 2022
I just want to remind us that a litre of kerosene is 1050 as of today

1 Like

Re: ASUU Strike: Buhari Has Given Us Go Ahead To Intervene - Tinubu by Figger(m): 8:15pm On Jul 13, 2022
toffyz:

you're so myopic, it's people like u without brain that can easily be bought over for a little token. U need to be smart enough to understand the games this people are trying to play. People should vote wisely this time around. Anyway, I don finally leave naija for una. Anyhow una want am e dey for una hands.

1 Like

Re: ASUU Strike: Buhari Has Given Us Go Ahead To Intervene - Tinubu by AAA593: 8:15pm On Jul 13, 2022
What will happen to the last renegotiation and agreements between FG and ASUU. This must be a joke.
Re: ASUU Strike: Buhari Has Given Us Go Ahead To Intervene - Tinubu by Billygee2u: 8:15pm On Jul 13, 2022
Brendaniel:
Intervene with what? Agbado and Cassava, if your solution will not pay the lecturers and sign their agreement, then your solution is only postponed problem in waiting, you know the ASUU strike will affect your campaign, so you are running up and down, you guys created a problem and now trying to deceive the people you are trying to solve it, you guys are actually the problem we need to get rid off...

We cannot be deceived - OBIDATTI2023
Tinubu is a desperate wicked polithiefcian
Re: ASUU Strike: Buhari Has Given Us Go Ahead To Intervene - Tinubu by funb01: 8:17pm On Jul 13, 2022
Seriously if APC can get away with their misrule and mishandling of our economy by getting elected into power the third time, then Nigerians deserve whatever comes to them

1 Like

Re: ASUU Strike: Buhari Has Given Us Go Ahead To Intervene - Tinubu by Billygee2u: 8:17pm On Jul 13, 2022
Starcrest1:
Lols are they scared the students will fashi them?
It's late shaa, Obi we know....
Re: ASUU Strike: Buhari Has Given Us Go Ahead To Intervene - Tinubu by fantasy2018: 8:18pm On Jul 13, 2022
Start because of the election then stop after the election?

1 Like

Re: ASUU Strike: Buhari Has Given Us Go Ahead To Intervene - Tinubu by Billygee2u: 8:19pm On Jul 13, 2022
Zenzu01:
So the president can't do it himself again abi? And why are they meeting the students and not the ASUU members. This is simply politics they're trying to play. Imagine using the intelligence of students to play.
They want votes , after that,they will change back to their normal colours

1 Like

Re: ASUU Strike: Buhari Has Given Us Go Ahead To Intervene - Tinubu by Paullo19: 8:23pm On Jul 13, 2022
I don't understand, do this people by think everything is politics...how would u keep people at home for almost one year just to wake up one day to form saviour..do u play politics with everything? I'm tired of this set of old clowns..they are just becoming fool of themselves...so annoying.

2 Likes

Re: ASUU Strike: Buhari Has Given Us Go Ahead To Intervene - Tinubu by Akanemilokan: 8:23pm On Jul 13, 2022
The more Wailers and Iyamiris are crying the more Tinubu is progressing politically.
Re: ASUU Strike: Buhari Has Given Us Go Ahead To Intervene - Tinubu by forerunner022(m): 8:24pm On Jul 13, 2022
Election is around the corner and they have suddenly woken up from their slumber? And they want to use ASUU strike to play politics? Whether you call the strike off or not, you and your cronies won't see the light of the day. can you imagine the insult?

2 Likes

Re: ASUU Strike: Buhari Has Given Us Go Ahead To Intervene - Tinubu by Toluwanise247(m): 8:26pm On Jul 13, 2022
Obi english is bad he can’t speak good english can he even speak among world leader…..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Ikpeazu Explains Why Coronavirus "Won't Enter Abia State" / 3 Major Nigerian Problems Buhari Should Tackle - Dangote / Reno Omokri To Buhari: You Are Always In Shock, We Don't Need A Shock Absorber

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.