Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,018 members, 7,810,819 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:03 PM

Roki And Maneta Disqualified From BBA Stargame For Fighting - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Roki And Maneta Disqualified From BBA Stargame For Fighting (15216 Views)

Nando Disqualified From Big Brother Africa / Goldie Evicted From BBA Stargame / DKB And Zainab Disqualified From BBA Stargame (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Roki And Maneta Disqualified From BBA Stargame For Fighting by Akshow: 4:06pm On Jun 19, 2012
Breaking news. Roki and Maneta me Big brother Africa 7 have been evicted. The Zimbabwe house mates were evicted for violent conduct. This years Big brother is something else.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gCtVZsk2ohI

Maneta and Roki’s futures in the Big Brother House are still to be determined after the two contravened the violence rule.

Big Brother Rules state that violence in the House is strictly prohibited. Violence can refer to self-inflicted violence, or violence towards another. Violence includes provocation, goading, bullying and victimisation.

Big Brother, and its Producers, reserve the right to disqualify any Housemates whose actions are in direct contravention of the House Rules.
http://bigbrotherafrica.dstv.com/News/17301/NewsRokiandManetaOutOfStarGame.html
Re: Roki And Maneta Disqualified From BBA Stargame For Fighting by Amaryah(f): 8:18pm On Jun 19, 2012
And so what?I care less!

3 Likes

Re: Roki And Maneta Disqualified From BBA Stargame For Fighting by Sweetlemon(f): 8:20pm On Jun 19, 2012
I just don't understand this year's game. There have been too many disqualifications and voluntary exists for comfort. I smell something fishy
Re: Roki And Maneta Disqualified From BBA Stargame For Fighting by Nobody: 8:22pm On Jun 19, 2012
Bunch of mother.f. uckers! angry Can't even behave themselves on TV. chei angry
Re: Roki And Maneta Disqualified From BBA Stargame For Fighting by slimming: 8:29pm On Jun 19, 2012
sorry o
Re: Roki And Maneta Disqualified From BBA Stargame For Fighting by Nobody: 8:29pm On Jun 19, 2012
did u see that swinging slap? men, that slap was hot
Re: Roki And Maneta Disqualified From BBA Stargame For Fighting by folahann(m): 8:33pm On Jun 19, 2012
Again?
Re: Roki And Maneta Disqualified From BBA Stargame For Fighting by OYINBOGOJU(m): 8:33pm On Jun 19, 2012
African women are too confrontational

4 Likes

Re: Roki And Maneta Disqualified From BBA Stargame For Fighting by Diligence: 8:33pm On Jun 19, 2012
Goldie is making Nigerians proud and we are solidly supporting her!
Re: Roki And Maneta Disqualified From BBA Stargame For Fighting by slimyem: 8:45pm On Jun 19, 2012
eyaaah..
...i kinda liked both of them sha.they are livelier and more entertaing than that eediot goldie.

1 Like

Re: Roki And Maneta Disqualified From BBA Stargame For Fighting by chemberlin(m): 8:46pm On Jun 19, 2012
Roki why? U are too intelligent for such, yes u hve been dating in zimbabwe but u shd have avoided somthings from taking place her
Re: Roki And Maneta Disqualified From BBA Stargame For Fighting by NosaHenry(m): 8:49pm On Jun 19, 2012
Maneta was too confrontational. I don't like her at all.
Re: Roki And Maneta Disqualified From BBA Stargame For Fighting by sharatech(m): 9:08pm On Jun 19, 2012
Diligence: Goldie is making Nigerians proud and we are solidly supporting her!
dat fool Goldie she is not a really nija girl stupid girl

1 Like

Re: Roki And Maneta Disqualified From BBA Stargame For Fighting by Akshow: 9:12pm On Jun 19, 2012
which of d goldie? D wan suckin up 4 prezzo? Shes fallin our hands big tym n i cant wait 4 ha 2 b up 4 eviction. Pathetic needy fool
Re: Roki And Maneta Disqualified From BBA Stargame For Fighting by tiebe: 9:16pm On Jun 19, 2012
na wa o. how many people go remain for d bb house? they should just shelf evictions. the housemates are doing it for themselves!
Re: Roki And Maneta Disqualified From BBA Stargame For Fighting by ikoha: 9:26pm On Jun 19, 2012
Amaryah: And so what?I care less!
eggzatly.
Re: Roki And Maneta Disqualified From BBA Stargame For Fighting by zangiff(m): 9:32pm On Jun 19, 2012
Dis is serious
Re: Roki And Maneta Disqualified From BBA Stargame For Fighting by Nobody: 9:43pm On Jun 19, 2012
Was that acid or what ?
Re: Roki And Maneta Disqualified From BBA Stargame For Fighting by supaeagles(m): 9:50pm On Jun 19, 2012
oh ma hiyes
oh ma hiyes
she put somesing in ma hiyes
( nice entertainment grin )
Re: Roki And Maneta Disqualified From BBA Stargame For Fighting by crackhouse(m): 9:51pm On Jun 19, 2012
I hope they will not sing another "APOLOGY" song this time.
Re: Roki And Maneta Disqualified From BBA Stargame For Fighting by msb247(m): 10:12pm On Jun 19, 2012
total rubbish. i don't even know how this show is important to us...

2 Likes

Re: Roki And Maneta Disqualified From BBA Stargame For Fighting by Nobody: 10:15pm On Jun 19, 2012
*can't tell if troll or just really stup[i]i[/i]d*
Re: Roki And Maneta Disqualified From BBA Stargame For Fighting by igbsam(m): 10:18pm On Jun 19, 2012
If only humans can read minds.

Re: Roki And Maneta Disqualified From BBA Stargame For Fighting by Stallion84(m): 10:27pm On Jun 19, 2012
evicted they are? care, i do not.
Re: Roki And Maneta Disqualified From BBA Stargame For Fighting by ZUBY77(m): 10:42pm On Jun 19, 2012
what is BBA ?
Re: Roki And Maneta Disqualified From BBA Stargame For Fighting by ZUBY77(m): 10:43pm On Jun 19, 2012

Which part of Nigeria?
Re: Roki And Maneta Disqualified From BBA Stargame For Fighting by folahann(m): 10:48pm On Jun 19, 2012
This season have produced a lot of disqualification and voluntary exit.
Re: Roki And Maneta Disqualified From BBA Stargame For Fighting by komek(m): 11:20pm On Jun 19, 2012
Who even did the screening for all this guys. They r not behaving in a mature way at all.
Re: Roki And Maneta Disqualified From BBA Stargame For Fighting by Hugo7(m): 11:54pm On Jun 19, 2012
I wonder what is to be celebrated in all this so called celebrities first it was zainab and co and now maneta.
As For that fake gal representin 9ja i cant wait for her to leave the house.....GOLdies sucks
Re: Roki And Maneta Disqualified From BBA Stargame For Fighting by Nobody: 11:57pm On Jun 19, 2012
What an attitude to display for supposed 'lovely ladies'
Re: Roki And Maneta Disqualified From BBA Stargame For Fighting by Mayflowa(m): 12:48am On Jun 20, 2012

I vomit each time that name is mentioned. She is the worst in the house. Besides being illiterate, she is dumb and stupid.
Re: Roki And Maneta Disqualified From BBA Stargame For Fighting by ariy(m): 12:55am On Jun 20, 2012
[quote
author=Diligence]Goldie is making Nigerians proud and we are solidly
supporting her![/quote] count me out. i hated her than prezzo

(1) (2) (Reply)

Top Sites For Tv Series Download / David and Jessica Oyelowo's Yoruba Saxton Signs Deal To Produce Movies For Apple / Movies of the week at Lighthouse Cinemas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.