Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,594 members, 7,812,943 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:11 PM

Help Redpillers "My Married Ex'' Did I Do Wrong? (photos) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help Redpillers "My Married Ex'' Did I Do Wrong? (photos) (4232 Views)

My Married Ex Pestering Me For Sex / I'm Still Communicating With My Married EX / Man Who Shaded Black Ladies Because Of His Oyinbo Girlfriend Claims His Ex Did (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help Redpillers "My Married Ex'' Did I Do Wrong? (photos) by Nobody: 12:34am On Jul 14, 2022
Your ex is a bored woman in her marriage, no wonder,she wants you
Re: Help Redpillers "My Married Ex'' Did I Do Wrong? (photos) by Nobody: 12:34am On Jul 14, 2022
Even as a bluepill nigga wey you be,you suppose don block the idiot by now. For you to be even confused about your choice in this shows you're worse than a SIMP. Imagine your child saying, "am the 1st from my father buh d 2nd from my mother" how e sound for your ear?

1 Like

Re: Help Redpillers "My Married Ex'' Did I Do Wrong? (photos) by fman(m): 12:43am On Jul 14, 2022
you are a weakling bro. Thought you have moved on?
Re: Help Redpillers "My Married Ex'' Did I Do Wrong? (photos) by Autobot05: 2:32am On Jul 14, 2022
Aguiyi1020:
I will make it quick.... I and my ex dated in University, she disvirgined me when I was in my 200L while she was in her 100L. During my finals 400L she broke up with me in the most brutal and unremorseful and embarrassing way on the ground that I am not man enough and have nothing to show.
To cut d long story short she got married after her finals to the man she was cheating on me with then. Now she has a baby girl for him and we had not chatted for over 2years not until late last month when I uploaded an Old picture I drew when I was in my 300L on my WhatsApp Status and she knows d picture knows d picture. It's d picture of a naked woman without a head standing and posing. When she saw it she commented on it for d first time after 2years I wanted to snub d comment but I replied and that was how we started chatting.... like it was Liquified Gas poured into open flames and BOOOM... Combustion.... We vibed like never before. But here is d problem she has started become heels over head for me and I feel it's not normal she has been calling morning afternoon and night. She tells me how she just married out of family pressure and as a woman, time was not on her side but she is still in mad love with me and all that. Now she is going very deep.... Talking about nasty things and sex talks.... Telling how if she by mistake gets pregnant for me even as she is married she said she will gladly keep it and thank God for it.... Na dere I fear. I sent her a message telling her am not ready for any emotional attachment.... Did I do wrong?

Stay away from adultery sir
She has come to terms that you were/are the best person in her love life but it’s obviously too late
Keep your head up there are many fishes in the ocean. This is actually a W for you and a big L to her. The female gender is as confused as a little child

Jesus is the ONLY way ❤️

1 Like

Re: Help Redpillers "My Married Ex'' Did I Do Wrong? (photos) by Aaaaaaaahhhhhhh: 2:41am On Jul 14, 2022
op but those nonsense ties abeg. karma just dey look you.dey wait for your turn

Re: Help Redpillers "My Married Ex'' Did I Do Wrong? (photos) by gregyboy(m): 3:56am On Jul 14, 2022
Aguiyi1020:
I will make it quick.... I and my ex dated in University, she disvirgined me when I was in my 200L while she was in her 100L. During my finals 400L she broke up with me in the most brutal and unremorseful and embarrassing way on the ground that I am not man enough and have nothing to show.
To cut d long story short she got married after her finals to the man she was cheating on me with then. Now she has a baby girl for him and we had not chatted for over 2years not until late last month when I uploaded an Old picture I drew when I was in my 300L on my WhatsApp Status and she knows d picture knows d picture. It's d picture of a naked woman without a head standing and posing. When she saw it she commented on it for d first time after 2years I wanted to snub d comment but I replied and that was how we started chatting.... like it was Liquified Gas poured into open flames and BOOOM... Combustion.... We vibed like never before. But here is d problem she has started become heels over head for me and I feel it's not normal she has been calling morning afternoon and night. She tells me how she just married out of family pressure and as a woman, time was not on her side but she is still in mad love with me and all that. Now she is going very deep.... Talking about nasty things and sex talks.... Telling how if she by mistake gets pregnant for me even as she is married she said she will gladly keep it and thank God for it.... Na dere I fear. I sent her a message telling her am not ready for any emotional attachment.... Did I do wrong?

Fucking leave her alone nothing special she is still the useless lady she was the time she left you and she will do it again if u guys reunite

Like a guy said above she has been good all along because all other guys left her, currently you're d only nigga who happens to be engaging her

1 Like

Re: Help Redpillers "My Married Ex'' Did I Do Wrong? (photos) by Nobody: 6:33am On Jul 14, 2022
Aguiyi1020:
I said it here but some people are arguing with me...
https://www.nairaland.com/7223330/never-marry-woman-ex

1 Like

Re: Help Redpillers "My Married Ex'' Did I Do Wrong? (photos) by Keniwit(m): 6:54am On Jul 14, 2022
The moment you start having mumu thought (I guess you understand what I mean by mumu thought) to another man's wife ,dat is the moment you start digging ur grave....
Re: Help Redpillers "My Married Ex'' Did I Do Wrong? (photos) by JOACHINpedro: 7:04am On Jul 14, 2022
Op no near that woman abeg, she is a huge baggage now, if na kpekus you wan, single kpekus dey everywhere. Ghost her in totality.
And why would you have her number up till now?
Pls disembark bro, she's a baggage that wanna drag you down.

3 Likes

Re: Help Redpillers "My Married Ex'' Did I Do Wrong? (photos) by Nobody: 7:19am On Jul 14, 2022
When the devil wants to destroy the life of a man, he sends an ex to him.

4 Likes

Re: Help Redpillers "My Married Ex'' Did I Do Wrong? (photos) by MrToothBrush: 7:32am On Jul 14, 2022
Rexymania:
The reason she's chatting with you is bcus guys duh desert her bcus she's married; now you're the only one giving her the attention. Fvcking leave her alone and ghost the mudafucker
op take this advice

3 Likes

Re: Help Redpillers "My Married Ex'' Did I Do Wrong? (photos) by advanceDNA: 7:58am On Jul 14, 2022
techWriter3:
You must would a foool

1 Like

Re: Help Redpillers "My Married Ex'' Did I Do Wrong? (photos) by Verifiedtrader(m): 8:16am On Jul 14, 2022
Nigerian girls aren’t worth marrying.
Just Bleep them and move on.
Re: Help Redpillers "My Married Ex'' Did I Do Wrong? (photos) by SugarCake: 9:49am On Jul 14, 2022
Verifiedtrader:
Nigerian girls aren’t worth marrying.
Just Bleep them and move on.

Like u polygamous in nature Nigerian men are any better.
Re: Help Redpillers "My Married Ex'' Did I Do Wrong? (photos) by my3name(m): 9:49am On Jul 14, 2022
Jeon:
Lols..

And you will be among those useless Men looking for a decent girl after the immorality doing.
You just write like an agbado individual
are you?
Re: Help Redpillers "My Married Ex'' Did I Do Wrong? (photos) by FatherBona: 9:52am On Jul 14, 2022
Savourt:

She's not happy in her marriage and she needs to use you as a side anchor for therapy and happiness. She probably intends to go all the way and have sex with you.

All I can say to you is continue.....until nemesis catches up with you perhaps. I still haven't gotten over one gory video I watched recently of a husband who barged into his wife and her concubine digging it and he viciously stabbed both of them. The guy was a bit lucky to escape with stab wounds but the wife wasn't. He kept on pushing the knife everywhere into her until she lay breathless. Everything was captured on their home CCTV footage which eventually leaked.

If you ask, i can share you the link to the video so that you can learn from it. Sleeping with a married is and has always been the same as walking on a field with land mines.

Link to video Abeg
Re: Help Redpillers "My Married Ex'' Did I Do Wrong? (photos) by Nwaotu10(m): 10:10am On Jul 14, 2022
Modern women and whoring are inseparable grin
I'm just feeling for her husband. He must be a SIMPle nice guy. grin
Re: Help Redpillers "My Married Ex'' Did I Do Wrong? (photos) by Lamasta(m): 10:36am On Jul 14, 2022
Fear women block industry okuku-agbor
Re: Help Redpillers "My Married Ex'' Did I Do Wrong? (photos) by Jeon(f): 11:17am On Jul 14, 2022
my3name:
You just write like an agbado individual are you?
And what are your troubles with that?

2 Likes

Re: Help Redpillers "My Married Ex'' Did I Do Wrong? (photos) by RichieGrassi(m): 12:11pm On Jul 14, 2022
F**k that b**ch mate

Payback is the goal
Yea when ya done hitting that

Kick her to the curb

Modified: No try simp oh
Re: Help Redpillers "My Married Ex'' Did I Do Wrong? (photos) by Tallesty1(m): 1:44pm On Jul 14, 2022
Aguiyi1020:
But here is d problem she has started become heels over head for me and I feel it's not normal
Ofcourse it's not normal. People's head are always over their heels so if you see a woman that her heel is over her head won't you run?
Re: Help Redpillers "My Married Ex'' Did I Do Wrong? (photos) by yuping(m): 2:17pm On Jul 14, 2022
Aguiyi1020:
I
lipsrsealed Run oooo billing go follow.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why You Should Marry A Younger Woman! / When She Says You Have A Small Penls / Which Nairalander Would You See As A Potential Partner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.