Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,090 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:34 AM

Never Marry A Woman With Ex. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Never Marry A Woman With Ex. (4387 Views)

Married Woman Who Slept With Ex-Boyfriend During Pregnancy Lands In 'Trouble' / 9 Types Of Women You Should Never Marry / ”I Have 5 Boyfriends But I Never Marry” - Slay Queen Says On Facebook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Never Marry A Woman With Ex. by Nobody: 1:18am On Jul 12, 2022
If you want a happy lasting home please never ever in your gentle life marry a woman who has ex because, no matter how rich, how beautiful, how (temporarily) happy your home is, she will leave you the very moment her ex shows up.
Women are forever attached to the men who disvirgin them. If that man comes around after 30 years, she will still fall for him. It's only a matter of time.
You can date and bleep any woman but when it comes to marriage, find a woman who you will be her first.
Like I said, if you want a happy home, marry a woman that you're her first. Always be the first!
Be the first and be happy!

13 Likes

Re: Never Marry A Woman With Ex. by Yusufisraelj(m): 1:56am On Jul 12, 2022
Trash. At this point in my life I'm highly opposed to premarital sex however this your post is very childish.

Very few ladies have this tendencies and that's bkos they've shared so much deep memories with the ex (which may be a product of sacrifices he made, or emotional connections from pleasure or cheerful times together) that the current guy is playing below par.

Most ladies are faithful wives, how many married as virgins?

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Never Marry A Woman With Ex. by YinkaOlusesi16(m): 2:00am On Jul 12, 2022
You are right because that am talking from experience, that ex`s of a thing is a threat to everywhere men because sometimes women behaved as if they lacked sense of humour.

8 Likes

Re: Never Marry A Woman With Ex. by WatchYourSix: 2:08am On Jul 12, 2022
Yusufisraelj:
Trash. At this point in my life I'm highly opposed to premarital sex however this your post is very childish.

Very few ladies have this tendencies and that's bkos they've shared so much deep memories with the ex (which may be a product of sacrifices he made, or emotional connections from pleasure or cheerful times together) that the current guy is playing below par.

Most ladies are faithful wives?? Lol....
Is like you dont know whats upping for street

5 Likes

Re: Never Marry A Woman With Ex. by etrange: 2:16am On Jul 12, 2022
Lol... you guys are not intelligent. Sometimes, I wonder if you're all budding teenagers on this app. You just say the stupidest things.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Never Marry A Woman With Ex. by Brunosamel(m): 5:49am On Jul 12, 2022
It all comes than to the woman it depends how alpha her ex was, the deep conversation, is she an alpha window. If she is then you are finish cuz she will never totally commit to the husband she will only see the husband as the beta provider for her and the children but at the end of the day she will keep on fantasizing about her alpha ex and will dump you the very opportunity she has. Only exception to this rule might be age, security, stability and provision.

1 Like

Re: Never Marry A Woman With Ex. by Acidosis(m): 6:38am On Jul 12, 2022
nijaomegacode:

You can date and bleep any woman but when it comes to marriage, find a woman who you will be her first.

By the time men are done bleeping every woman (including your sisters), where will they get the virgin from? You are a ma,d man.

14 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Never Marry A Woman With Ex. by Nazgul: 6:54am On Jul 12, 2022
Yusufisraelj:

I highly disagree with the bolded.

During the lockdown of 2020, if not that I have this rule of having nothing to do with married women, I would have bedded a handful of 'em.

One of my ex who's married called me to assist her cos of her kids, I sha did the little I could do because of the children, the following week, she was ready to come over to my place cos she needed another favour. She's married...I had another similar experience with a former neighbor who's also married months later. I have another one who got married December last year... December o, it's not even up to a year she got married, she's already asking me for money.

What you don't understand is that Okafor's law is very real, and a large majority of girls don't set boundaries with some of their ex when they get married. Most still keep communication lines open and call them from time to time for favours, money, connection, job...etc. And they wouldn't really put up any form of resistance if the guy requests for sex cos they'd be like, we've had sex countless times in the past so what's the big deal?

And if you must know having sex with your married ex is as easy as walking into a brothel to negotiate with a call girl. Reason being that she'll always be in need...from kids wahala to how she wants to start a business and her husband doesn't have money to give to her, to her up keep...etc. And considering how hard things are, a manipulative person can choose to attend to those needs and bed her as compensation.

18 Likes

Re: Never Marry A Woman With Ex. by Nobody: 7:26am On Jul 12, 2022
Acidosis:

By the time men are done bleeping every woman (including your sisters), where will they get the virgin from? You are a ma,d man.
There are few decent women out here. Women who hasn't open their legs for anyone.They are not easy to find but, hey! Nothing good comes easy.
By the way, thanks for the insult. It's not easy to get such insults these days.

4 Likes

Re: Never Marry A Woman With Ex. by Nobody: 7:32am On Jul 12, 2022
Yusufisraelj:

Then you will be in the record of broken marriages.
Re: Never Marry A Woman With Ex. by Nobody: 7:34am On Jul 12, 2022
YinkaOlusesi16:
You are right because that am talking from experience, that ex`s of a thing is a threat to everywhere men because sometimes women behaved as if they lacked sense of humour.
Thank God someone with more experience is here.
Don't mind these children who haven't seen anything in women except their undies. They think women are wired the same way we are. They are wrong.

2 Likes

Re: Never Marry A Woman With Ex. by Nobody: 7:40am On Jul 12, 2022
Brunosamel:
It all comes than to the woman it depends how alpha her ex was, the deep conversation, is she an alpha window. If she is then you are finish cuz she will never totally commit to the husband she will only see the husband as the beta provider for her and the children but at the end of the day she will keep on fantasizing about her alpha ex and will dump you the very opportunity she has. Only exception to this rule might be age, security, stability and provision.
The last two lines make sense wella.
This is the truth.
Re: Never Marry A Woman With Ex. by Nobody: 7:43am On Jul 12, 2022
Nazgul:

During the lockdown of 2020, if not that I have this rule of having nothing to do with married women, I would have bedded a handful of 'em.

One of my ex who's married called me to assist her cos of her kids, I sha did the little I could do because of the children, the following week, she was ready to come over to my place cos she needed another favour. She's married...I had another similar experience with a former neighbor who's also married months later. I have another one who got married December last year... December o, it's not even up to a year she got married, she's already asking me for money.

What you don't understand is that Okafor's law is very real, and a large majority of girls don't set boundaries with some of their ex when they get married. Most still keep communication lines open and call them from time to time for favours, money, connection, job...etc. And they wouldn't really put up any form of resistance if the guy requests for sex cos they'd be like, we've had sex countless times in the past so what's the big deal?

And if you must know having sex with your married ex is as easy as walking into a brothel to negotiate with a call girl. Reason being that she'll always be in need...from kids wahala to how she wants to start a business and her husband doesn't have money to give to her, to her up keep...etc. And considering how hard things are, a manipulative person can choose to attend to those needs and bed her as compensation.
Gbam!
Re: Never Marry A Woman With Ex. by Yusufisraelj(m): 7:45am On Jul 12, 2022
Nazgul:

Hmmm, it is well.
Re: Never Marry A Woman With Ex. by Yusufisraelj(m): 7:45am On Jul 12, 2022
WatchYourSix:

Most ladies are faithful wives?? Lol....
Is like you dont know whats upping for street

Wahala day be that.
Re: Never Marry A Woman With Ex. by Yusufisraelj(m): 7:48am On Jul 12, 2022
nijaomegacode:

Then you will be in the record of broken marriages.

If only you know.........Some of us have left certain realms of failure. It can never happen, our confidence is not in the flesh, but in something more superior, and I know you know, from your signature.
Re: Never Marry A Woman With Ex. by Nobody: 7:53am On Jul 12, 2022
Yusufisraelj:

If only you know.........Some of us have left certain realms of failure. It can never happen, our confidence is not in the flesh, but in something more superior, and I know you know, from your signature.
There are failures you draw with your hands; even God can't protect you from that since you are no more in the Garden of Eden.

1 Like

Re: Never Marry A Woman With Ex. by Yusufisraelj(m): 8:22am On Jul 12, 2022
nijaomegacode:

There are failures you draw with your hands; even God can't protect you from that since you are no more in the Garden of Eden.

Lols, I get your context, but failure itself is predictable.
Re: Never Marry A Woman With Ex. by Nobody: 8:27am On Jul 12, 2022
Yusufisraelj:

Lols, I get your context, but failure itself is predictable.
I wouldn't know that.
Re: Never Marry A Woman With Ex. by Owologbo(m): 8:56am On Jul 12, 2022
Nazgul:

Do you mean if a lady or an ex asked you for a favour, she's open for sex?
So one cannot help the opposite sex without asking for sex or one must offer sex to receive favour/help from the opposite sex?

1 Like

Re: Never Marry A Woman With Ex. by Dorwadora(f): 9:05am On Jul 12, 2022
One person doing the most of the talk on this thread. Mentioning and replying yourself sad sad...

Toh undecided
Re: Never Marry A Woman With Ex. by Nazgul: 9:33am On Jul 12, 2022
Owologbo:

Do you mean if a lady or an ex asked you for a favour, she's open for sex?
So one cannot help the opposite sex without asking for sex or one must offer sex to receive favour/help from the opposite sex?
Lol...you clearly don't have any married ex you chat with.

Most of them are the ones who initiate sex talk due to loneliness. I had an experience with one like that, the only reason why I used to reply her nasty chats back then was because we were far from each other, she's in Abj while I'm in lagos.

She literally tells me about her sexual life with her husband, that most times he can't go more than 2 rounds...etc. This kinds of discussion automatically prepares the ground for sex, her requesting for favours from you is just to see you, she has already made up her mind to sleep with you so once you make an attempt she wouldn't resist...it's that bad.

Any decent girl who respects her home and her husband wouldn't ask any kind of favour from an ex she had countless sex with. I mean she has inlaws, family and friends, even the church...so why go to your ex for favours?

Why not cut off and focus on your marriage if truly you've moved on? Truth is most girls want to eat their cake and have it.

11 Likes

Re: Never Marry A Woman With Ex. by Rickmann: 9:41am On Jul 12, 2022
nijaomegacode:
If you want a happy lasting home please never ever in your gentle life marry a woman who has ex because, no matter how rich, how beautiful, how (temporarily) happy your home is, she will leave you the very moment her ex shows up.
Women are forever attached to the men who disvirgin them. If that man comes around after 30 years, she will still fall for him. It's only a matter of time.
Like I said, if you want a happy home, marry a woman that you're her first. Always be the first!

So how many of those girls do we still have?
And what then happens to girls who have dated before?
Re: Never Marry A Woman With Ex. by Medianna(f): 9:46am On Jul 12, 2022
Nazgul:

How comes its only loose and broke women that are attracted to you.
If I were you, I will go for prayers and fasting before marriage

3 Likes

Re: Never Marry A Woman With Ex. by Nobody: 9:51am On Jul 12, 2022
Rickmann:

So how many of those girls do we still have?
And what then happens to girls who have dated before?
1. There are many virgins on the planet. A handful here in Nigeria.
2. Let the foolish men who didn't read this advice marry those women who have exs and watch their marriage crash.
My child, try not to marrY a woman you did not disvirgin.
It is even better you go back and marry one of those girls you disvirgined in highschool.
Peace be upon you.

4 Likes

Re: Never Marry A Woman With Ex. by Nobody: 9:53am On Jul 12, 2022
Medianna:

Free the poster abeg. Most married women are loose and broken; they aren't happy in their marriages.
If you're married, I bet you're not happy too.

2 Likes

Re: Never Marry A Woman With Ex. by Nazgul: 10:07am On Jul 12, 2022
Medianna:

Lol...have you forgotten that Nigeria is the poverty capital of the world?

Also the average salary of a Nigerian graduate is less than 150k, when you add inflation and other factors, you'll see that you're earning peanuts. Start up businesses are going through hell, unemployment is at it peak.

CBN openly stated last year that less than 10% of the average Nigerian has up to 500k in their account... what does that tell you? That means that despite all the packaging and smiling face, most people are suffering.

Finally it's not a secret that the average Nigerian girl is greedy and lacks contentment. So despite the efforts her husband is making to sustain the home, she will always want more, and if her ex can provide it, she'll be willing to open her legs and suck his cóck to get it. So yes your gender needs deliverance not me.

When you leave Nigeria you'll understand that most of the problems you feel needs prayers and fasting are solved by governments who know their jobs.

10 Likes

Re: Never Marry A Woman With Ex. by helinues: 10:10am On Jul 12, 2022
How is it possible for a woman not to have an ex?

You did not think this through my guy

2 Likes

Re: Never Marry A Woman With Ex. by Karleb(m): 10:15am On Jul 12, 2022
Brunosamel:

It's funny how you people talk about alpha, beta and all those shits.

A woman can cheat on her alpha male husband with a simp.

This thing has no rule.

4 Likes

Re: Never Marry A Woman With Ex. by kenedyx: 10:23am On Jul 12, 2022
Lol. Pelvic hunters.

There are other laws that will usurp that okafors law you guys always go on and on about on here.
If you're better than her ex, there's no way she's going back to him.

If she finds someone better than you, ex or not, she will definitely leave... or cheat.

1 Like

Re: Never Marry A Woman With Ex. by Elimon(m): 10:33am On Jul 12, 2022
nijaomegacode:

U wan go de date Secondary school girls or underage
Re: Never Marry A Woman With Ex. by Aaaaaaaahhhhhhh: 10:36am On Jul 12, 2022
the problem is boundaries,setting defined an unshakable boundaries with an ex .
Women these days see sex as nothing, with the whole feminist bullshit , they see cheating as nothing and thus cannot be trusted by their husbands it's very sad and tbh scares me a lot .

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Order Hookup For The Night, My Sister Inlaw Showed Up Wit A Massive Front Line / How Would You React When Your Partner Breaks Up With You Over The Phone. / What Do Women Really Wants This Valentine?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.