Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,266 members, 7,849,950 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 12:02 PM

How Do I Go About Getting To The United State Of America As A Poor Citizen - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / How Do I Go About Getting To The United State Of America As A Poor Citizen (2516 Views)

Angry Citizen Blasts Immigration Officials In Lagos Airport For Bribery / Comparison Btw Cost Of Living In The United State And Nigeria. / The Deplorable State Of The Nigerian Embassy In Malaysia (see Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do I Go About Getting To The United State Of America As A Poor Citizen by almondjoy(f): 5:16pm On Dec 14, 2007
awon boiz:

@almondjoy

y u no arrange am one babe undecided
MADAM SABI wink grin

Why you love me like this?  I say make you no type my name till you are cured of your errrrrrrrrr--"akiriwa"! cheesy Any time I see your screen name, my scalp automatically itches and I do not want it to spread to other areas make ma husband no divorce me abeg! cheesy
Re: How Do I Go About Getting To The United State Of America As A Poor Citizen by Nobody: 6:02am On Dec 15, 2007
simple!start now to treck, thruogh whatever route but start now ;Dperhaps you'd get there when barak obama becomes president, and immigration restrictions are removed cool
Re: How Do I Go About Getting To The United State Of America As A Poor Citizen by metodman(m): 1:42pm On Dec 15, 2007
[b][/b][i][/i][color=#006600][/color] why not give the guys a helping hand, HOW CAN THEY DO THE ADOPTION AND HOW LONG WILL IT TAKE ?
Re: How Do I Go About Getting To The United State Of America As A Poor Citizen by omoge(f): 7:36pm On Dec 15, 2007
adoption at even 20years old  shocked only in Nigeria  grin the thing get leg cheesy
Re: How Do I Go About Getting To The United State Of America As A Poor Citizen by princeonx: 1:51am On Dec 20, 2007
[quote][/quote]
Still looking for solution? you no hear all those advise wey people post here? watin you want?
Re: How Do I Go About Getting To The United State Of America As A Poor Citizen by Iman3(m): 1:58am On Dec 20, 2007
Adoption at 31 is feasible grin Look at that Wayans movie,Little Man,for inspiration grin grin
Re: How Do I Go About Getting To The United State Of America As A Poor Citizen by sunshine8(f): 10:15am On Jan 26, 2008
THIS IS SUNSHINE8, THANKYOU TO ALL THAT HAVE POSITVE FEEDBACK FOR NANANA AND I, AND ESPECIALLY YOU SIENA (HOPE I SPELLED THAT RIGHT) WE ARE STILL WORKING ON THESE ISSUES AT HAND, THE THING THAT MAKES THIS DIFFICULT IS THAT BOTH OF US IS AT FINANCIAL LACK, HOWEVER THE LOVE THAT WE HAVE FOR EACH OTHER AND GOD BEING THE STRENGTH IN ALL THIS IS WHAT HAS KEPT US TOGETHER!!! I KNOW SOME WHO READ THE TOPIC NANANA HAS WRITTEN MIGHT THINK THIS IS A JOKE, WELL IT IS FAR FROM IT, WE LOVE EACH OTHER VERY MUCH AND ALL WE WANT TO DO IS BE TOGETHER WHAT GOD HAS SET BEFORE US, WHY HE BROUGHT TWO PEOPLE TOGETHER FROM DIFFERENT COUNTRIES WHO KNOWS IT'S NOT FOR US TO REALLY QUESTION, ALL I CAN SAY IS IT HAS REALLY TAUGHT US WHAT TRUE LOVE IS ALL ABOUT, IT IS NOT EASY BEING IN LOVE WITH SOMEONE AND IT'S THE COUNTRIES THAT ARE MAKING IT DIFFICULT FOR US TO UNITE, I WISH I COULD PUT INTO WORDS THE LOVE NANANA AND I SHARE IN OUR HEARTS, YET THERE JUST ISN'T ANY WORDS THAT DESCRIBE WHAT WE HAVE, IT IS BEYOND THE PHYSICAL WORLD, SOOOO PLZZZZ WE WILL DO WHATEVER IT TAKES WHATEVER WE HAVE TO ENDURE AS LONG AS IT IS {{{{{LEGAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!}}}}}}} SO ANY INFORMATION, ADVICE IN A POSITIVE MANNER WOULD GREATLY BE APPRECIATED, THIS IS FOR REAL THIS ISN'T A GAME TO US, THANK YOU FOR LISTENING, GOD BLESS cry

Re: How Do I Go About Getting To The United State Of America As A Poor Citizen by Temmyoba: 3:39pm On Apr 23, 2008
If you want to travel, i think u can get in touch with this is people they've helped me even my friend, there is not all about money, here is there details if u which:

QUANTUM RESOURCES INC. IS A STUDY/ABROAD AND GENERAL TRAVEL CONSULTANT WHICH AIMS AT HELPING ITS CLIENTS OVERCOME THE PROBLEMS ENCOUNTERED WHEN SEEKING ADMISSIONS OR STUDY ABROAD,OR FOREIGN JOB SEARCH BOTH SKILLED AND UNSKILLED AND DURING VISA APPLICATIONS AND PROCESS.

IF YOU DESIRE QUALITY ADVICE AND ASSISTANCE WITH YOUR TRAVEL OR MIGRATION PLANS FROM NIGERIA (OR WEST AFRICA) TO ANY PART OF THE WORLD, CONTACT US AND WE WILL HELP WITH YOUR VISA PROBLEMS!

OFFICE ADDRESS:

QUANTUM RESOURCES INC.
**STUDY/WORK ABROAD AND GENERAL TRAVEL CONSULTANTS**
(A SUBSIDIARY OF JOSSY CROWN WEALTH NIG LTD)
181,BAMGBOSE STREET,LAGOS ISLAND,
LAGOS STATE,NIGERIA.
TEL:+23412205180, +2347055899232
EMAIL:quantum.resoucesinc@gmail.com

that is there address u can call or mail themwell i can say they are good becasue they done it for me.

I wish u good luck

(1) (2) (Reply)

#tourism: Tales From Ibadan's Highest Hill / Worldplay: I Dream To Travel The World / My Memorable Visit To Jefferson City, Missouri State, USA (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.