Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,092 members, 7,818,277 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:44 AM

Babachir Lawal Says Ganduje Foundation Converts Christians To Islam. He Reacts - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Babachir Lawal Says Ganduje Foundation Converts Christians To Islam. He Reacts (30925 Views)

I Could Have Slapped Kwankwaso At Aso Rock, Says Ganduje / Reno Omokri Offers Garba Shehu N7.8m To Sleep In Borno For A Night. He Reacts / Babachir Lawal Says Tinubu Will Make A Good President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Babachir Lawal Says Ganduje Foundation Converts Christians To Islam. He Reacts by Ojuntana: 11:18am On Jul 15, 2022
compton11:
Bible mentioned people there not isrealites grin grin,why u so dumb?

So the people from beyond cush mentioned in verse 10 will be children of isreal? gringrin

U will just be lying with your mouth

If your isreal god referred this to his people,what About u? gringrin

Did I even link the verse to Islam? gringrin

See how u shot yourself in the leg!

If your isreali god can commanded people to worship him in one language,who are u to crying about Islamic stuff? grin

so u knew your Jew masters praying toward Jerusalem and u have problem with Muslim praying toward Mecca? gringrin

because Jerusalem was important to early Muslims and I see no problem in facing it cos prophets were much there!

because we were commanded to do so.

Or u think it would make sense if people are worshipping together and each face his hometown?

Well it would to dumbass like u gringrin

and is the Yoruba pastors speaking Yoruba to them? grin

Plus y'all are praying not worshipping,so I'm not surprise.

And who even made the same rule that u should be going to church? gringrin

another lie grin grin

I've been to many states in North and I led solat there grin grin stop following Igbo lies.

Seems u being ignoring my previous question,ask holy spirit to help u.

What Did Yahweh do with the virgins Moses offered him?
? He was
I always tell you to quit hitting your head on the ground. Who was Zephaniah prophesying to? Was it to Muhammad or the Arabs? He was prophesying to the people of Judah about God's judgement against the people who oppressed and enslaved Israel and promising to bring them back to the land of their fathers i.e. Israel. He is not the only prophet to give such prophesy. Here is verse 13
"The remnants of Israel shall not do iniquity nor speak lies neither shall a deceitful tongue be found. For they shall feed and lie down, and none shall make them afraid.
Verse 14 also goes thus:
Sing o daughter of Zion, shout o Israel, be glad and rejoice with all the heart O daughter of Jerusalem
So except English is a problem for you, it is clear the prophesy is to Israel and not to Arabs or to Yorubas.

Seems you're very dumb. You used Zeph 3:9 to justify the mental slavery of you having to pray to Allah in Arabic. So what was your point then if you now say you were not saying it was referring to Islam? The simple question that you can't answer: Why do you have to pray to Allah in Arabic even when you're praying alone. Does Allah understand only Arabic? Why do you a Yoruba have to face Mecca to pray? Is Allah only living in Mecca? grin grin

The Jews are indigenes of Jerusalem. That is the capital of Israel that God asked Israelites to pray towards in their religion. So praying towards there is as if they are praying towards their house and the God of their nation. The question is why you a Yoruba is facing Mecca to pray. Does it mean Allah will not hear you if you don't face Mecca? grin grin Does it mean Allah is only the god of Mecca?

How was Jerusalem important to early Muslims? What is the business of Jerusalem to Muslims who kill Jews? Did you not read in Isaiah that God says he will fight anyone that fights the Jews? So if Jerusalem is important to Muslims, why did your prophet go about killing Jews?

Why must you face a particular place? Is Allah not everywhere? Jews faced Jerusalem because it is the country of their birth and where they buit their temple as a nation. Judaism is a national religion of the Jews. Is Islam national religion of a Yoruba man? See mental slavery grin grin

So you are just doing things because you are commanded to not because you have any understanding of why that is so. Well, I just explained to you why Jews pray towards Jerusalem. So you see that you're a mental slaves now, just doing what you Masters ask you to do whether you understand why or not!! cheesy cheesy

Yoruba Pastor is speaking a language that they understand, their home language to them. Not some foreign language that they need to learn before they can pray.

I made the rule that I should be going to church. How is it paining you?

Lol. You will lead an Hausa or Fulani in prayer grin grin See taqiyya! Can you even lead Nupe or Ebira Muslim in prayer? You that they see as Arne grin grin? Why does Tinubu, a Muslim have to pick another Muslim as his Vice? Is it not because Northern Muslims see him as Arne? So f they see Tinubu as Arne, who are you that they will not see as arne? grin grin

It's a silly meaningless question. Explain why you have to pray in Arabic facing Mecca and why you are arne to your fellow Muslims in the North!!
Re: Babachir Lawal Says Ganduje Foundation Converts Christians To Islam. He Reacts by compton11(m): 12:28pm On Jul 15, 2022
Ojuntana:

? He was
I always tell you to quit hitting your head on the ground. Who was Zephaniah prophesying to? Was it to Muhammad or the Arabs? He was prophesying to the people of Judah about God's judgement against the people who oppressed and enslaved Israel and promising to bring them back to the land of their fathers i.e. Israel. He is not the only prophet to give such prophesy. Here is verse 13
Verse 14 also goes thus: So except English is a problem for you, it is clear the prophesy is to Israel and not to Arabs or to Yorubas.

Seems you're very dumb. You used Zeph 3:9 to justify the mental slavery of you having to pray to Allah in Arabic. So what was your point then if you now say you were not saying it was referring to Islam? The simple question that you can't answer: Why do you have to pray to Allah in Arabic even when you're praying alone. Does Allah understand only Arabic? Why do you a Yoruba have to face Mecca to pray? Is Allah only living in Mecca? grin grin

The Jews are indigenes of Jerusalem. That is the capital of Israel that God asked Israelites to pray towards in their religion. So praying towards there is as if they are praying towards their house and the God of their nation. The question is why you a Yoruba is facing Mecca to pray. Does it mean Allah will not hear you if you don't face Mecca? grin grin Does it mean Allah is only the god of Mecca?

How was Jerusalem important to early Muslims? What is the business of Jerusalem to Muslims who kill Jews? Did you not read in Isaiah that God says he will fight anyone that fights the Jews? So if Jerusalem is important to Muslims, why did your prophet go about killing Jews?

Why must you face a particular place? Is Allah not everywhere? Jews faced Jerusalem because it is the country of their birth and where they buit their temple as a nation. Judaism is a national religion of the Jews. Is Islam national religion of a Yoruba man? See mental slavery grin grin

So you are just doing things because you are commanded to not because you have any understanding of why that is so. Well, I just explained to you why Jews pray towards Jerusalem. So you see that you're a mental slaves now, just doing what you Masters ask you to do whether you understand why or not!! cheesy cheesy

Yoruba Pastor is speaking a language that they understand, their home language to them. Not some foreign language that they need to learn before they can pray.

I made the rule that I should be going to church. How is it paining you?

Lol. You will lead an Hausa or Fulani in prayer grin grin See taqiyya! Can you even lead Nupe or Ebira Muslim in prayer? You that they see as Arne grin grin? Why does Tinubu, a Muslim have to pick another Muslim as his Vice? Is it not because Northern Muslims see him as Arne? So f they see Tinubu as Arne, who are you that they will not see as arne? grin grin

It's a silly meaningless question. Explain why you have to pray in Arabic facing Mecca and why you are arne to your fellow Muslims in the North!!
seems u are dumbass nigga.

Explain the verse to me,u are crying and crying.

The people beyond cush that was mentioned there,are they children of isreal?

The first verse was talking about people before Yahweh divert to Israeli matter.

Your mumu ass said the verse is only for children of isreal grin grin grin

New Living Translation

“Then I will purify the speech of all people, so that everyone can worship the LORD together

And this version says all people
Re: Babachir Lawal Says Ganduje Foundation Converts Christians To Islam. He Reacts by Ojuntana: 1:22pm On Jul 15, 2022
compton11:
seems u are dumbass nigga.

Explain the verse to me,u are crying and crying.

The people beyond cush that was mentioned there,are they children of isreal?

The first verse was talking about people before Yahweh divert to Israeli matter.

Your mumu ass said the verse is only for children of isreal grin grin grin

New Living Translation

“Then I will purify the speech of all people, so that everyone can worship the LORD together

And this version says all people

As I said, you are naturally dull.
Lookat the translation you copied. How does that look like everyone worshipping God in one language.
You yourself with your own hands defeated your argument grin grin

Well, it's obvious you can't explain the following
Why can't a Yoruba Muslim lead a northern Muslim in prayer
Why do you need the sultan to tell you when to start fasting and when to stop
Why must you face Mecca when you pray
Why must you pray in Arabic
Why must you pray the same prayers five times daily
Why must you go to Mecca before you can be a real Muslim
Why was Muhammad praying towards Jerusalem and why did he change to Mecca
Answer all these or you're just another Arabian slave
Re: Babachir Lawal Says Ganduje Foundation Converts Christians To Islam. He Reacts by compton11(m): 1:27pm On Jul 15, 2022
Ojuntana:

As I said, you are naturally dull.
Lookat the translation you copied. How does that look like everyone worshipping God in one language.
You yourself with your own hands defeated your argument grin grin

Well, it's obvious you can't explain the following

even I even started to post all the version for this Zephaniah 3:9 too much contradiction grin grin

And how many time u still want me to answer all the bolded to u? grin grin

Since u didn't explain Zephaniah to me then answer the other one I've been asking.

What did Yahweh do with the virgins Moses offered him after the war?. grin grin grin
Re: Babachir Lawal Says Ganduje Foundation Converts Christians To Islam. He Reacts by Ojuntana: 5:37pm On Jul 15, 2022
compton11:
even I even started to post all the version for this Zephaniah 3:9 too much contradiction grin grin

And how many time u still want me to answer all the bolded to u? grin grin

Since u didn't explain Zephaniah to me then answer the other one I've been asking.

What did Yahweh do with the virgins Moses offered him after the war?. grin grin grin
It's obvious. If you post all the translation, there's none that will say "all the people of the Earth will worship God with one language" which is the misinterpretation you gave the verse as an islamist liar that you are.

Let me paste the amplified Bible verses for you here so you can see clearly.

cool Therefore [you of the godly remnant of Judah, patiently] wait for Me,” declares the Lord , “[Wait] for the day when I rise up as a witness [against the nations]. For it is My decision and My right to gather the nations, To assemble kingdoms, To pour out on them My indignation, All [the heat of] My burning anger; For [in that day] all the earth shall be consumed By the fire of My zeal. 9) Then I will give to the peoples [clear and pure speech from] purified lips [which reflect their purified hearts], That all of them may call on the name of the Lord , To serve Him shoulder to shoulder (united). 10) From beyond the rivers of Ethiopia My worshipers, [the descendants of] My dispersed ones, Will bring My offerings.
Zephaniah 3:8‭-‬10 AMP
https://bible.com/bible/1588/zep.3.8-10.AMP

You can see that Cush you've been yapping about refers to Ethiopia in verse 10 and it's talking about the children of Judah who have been dispersed beyond the Ethiopian River. So what other explanation do you want?
You have not been able to answer those questions I asked since yesterday. You have just been jumping around like a pig on heat.

Your question is useless because there's no where Moses offered virgins to God in the Bible. Maybe Musa did it to Allah in the Quran sha. But human sacrifice is expressly forbidden in the Bible.
Re: Babachir Lawal Says Ganduje Foundation Converts Christians To Islam. He Reacts by compton11(m): 6:32pm On Jul 15, 2022
Ojuntana:

It's obvious. If you post all the translation, there's none that will say "all the people of the Earth will worship God with one language" which is the misinterpretation you gave the verse as an islamist liar that you are.

Let me paste the amplified Bible verses for you here so you can see clearly.

You can see that Cush you've been yapping about refers to Ethiopia in verse 10 and it's talking about the children of Judah who have been dispersed beyond the Ethiopian River. So what other explanation do you want?
You have not been able to answer those questions I asked since yesterday. You have just been jumping around like a pig on heat.

Your question is useless because there's no where Moses offered virgins to God in the Bible. Maybe Musa did it to Allah in the Quran sha. But human sacrifice is expressly forbidden in the Bible.
u are fvcking lair

From beyond the rivers of Ethiopia My worshipers, The daughter of My dispersed ones, Shall bring My offering

Verse 10 never mentioned children of Judah,it said my worshipers,so only children of isreal are Yahweh worshippers?

On Moses that offered virgins to Yahweh,I won't say something without evidence
From the war booty Yahweh commanded Moses to fight against midianites

40 and 16,000 virgin girls, of whom 32 were the Lord’s share. 41 Moses gave all the Lord’s share to Eleazar the priest, just as the Lord had directed him.

Numbers 31:40-41

This is where Yahweh directed him

25 And the Lord said to Moses, 26 “You and Eleazar the priest and the family leaders of each tribe are to make a list of all the plunder taken in the battle, including the people and animals. 27 Then divide the plunder into two parts, and give half to the men who fought the battle and half to the rest of the people. 28 From the army’s portion, first give the Lord his share of the plunder—one of every 500 of the prisoners and of the cattle, donkeys, sheep, and goats. 29 Give this share of the army’s half to Eleazar the priest as an offering to the Lord.

Ain't even talking about human sacrifice,but na u just go there grin grin

Did u just say human sacrifice is forbids in the Bible? grin grin

What about Jesus sacrifice and some human sacrifice Yahweh collected? grin grin

U need evidence?
Re: Babachir Lawal Says Ganduje Foundation Converts Christians To Islam. He Reacts by Ojuntana: 8:28pm On Jul 15, 2022
compton11:
u are fvcking lair

From beyond the rivers of Ethiopia My worshipers, The daughter of My dispersed ones , Shall bring My offering

Verse 10 never mentioned children of Judah,it said my worshipers,so only children of isreal are Yahweh worshippers?

On Moses that offered virgins to Yahweh,I won't say something without evidence
From the war booty Yahweh commanded Moses to fight against midianites

40 and 16,000 virgin girls, of whom 32 were the Lord’s share. 41 Moses gave all the Lord’s share to Eleazar the priest, just as the Lord had directed him.

Numbers 31:40-41

This is where Yahweh directed him

25 And the Lord said to Moses, 26 “You and Eleazar the priest and the family leaders of each tribe are to make a list of all the plunder taken in the battle, including the people and animals. 27 Then divide the plunder into two parts, and give half to the men who fought the battle and half to the rest of the people. 28 From the army’s portion, first give the Lord his share of the plunder—one of every 500 of the prisoners and of the cattle, donkeys, sheep, and goats. 29 Give this share of the army’s half to Eleazar the priest as an offering to the Lord.

Ain't even talking about human sacrifice,but na u just go there grin grin

Did u just say human sacrifice is forbids in the Bible? grin grin

What about Jesus sacrifice and some human sacrifice Yahweh collected? grin grin

U need evidence?
It's becoming more clear that English is your problem. Did you not see "the daughters of my dispersed" after " my worshippers"? Or you're just wilfully dumb to prove a point? Love I've moved your bold tag so you can see clearly and stop playing dummy.

No. Muhammad worships Yahweh too. He used to live in Cush.

Mtcheew. Silly question. If I give you an answer, will you answer these as well:

Answer then we have a deal
Re: Babachir Lawal Says Ganduje Foundation Converts Christians To Islam. He Reacts by compton11(m): 6:34am On Jul 16, 2022
Ojuntana:

It's becoming more clear that English is your problem. Did you not see "the daughters of my dispersed" after " my worshippers"? Or you're just wilfully dumb to prove a point? Love I've moved your bold tag so you can see clearly and stop playing dummy.
daughters of my dispersed has to mean what? gringrin

Children of isreal are now daughter of your god diapered? gringrin

Pathetic is many version did even include daughter like this one.

Aramaic Bible in Plain English

From the crossing of the rivers of Kush they shall bring me sacrifices

Plus let assume those daughters are children of isreal gringrin that means Yahweh is not talking about children of isreal alone but one another people that will worship him in one Accord gringrin

Ojuntana:

No. Muhammad worships Yahweh too. He used to live in Cush.
gringrin

Ojuntana:

Mtcheew. Silly question. If I give you an answer, will you answer these as well:
why do I've to answer u when u tag everything as lie? Well I will answer u again and if u say it is lie then that is your problem.

Ojuntana:

it is a lie,me personally led prayers in North as a student inside and outside school.

Ojuntana:

the only thing sultan does is announcement,and he is not the only one to to do that, there are Islamic council that are under sultan,it is filled with many ethnic that are Muslims and scholars.

Plus he is the leader of Muslims in Nigeria.

The reason why u see obsessed with sultan is because he is fulani,that ain't has to do with Islam, that is Nigeria Muslim internal affairs.

The president and vice president of Catholics in Nigeria are both Igbo,so no comment about that again.

Ojuntana:

cos it was commanded to Muslims in Qur'an,so Muslim can be in one Accord when it comes to worshipping.

Sahih International: We have certainly seen the turning of your face, [O Muhammad], toward the heaven, and We will surely turn you to a qiblah with which you will be pleased. So turn your face toward al-Masjid al-haram. And wherever you [believers] are, turn your faces toward it [in prayer]. Indeed, those who have been given the Scripture well know that it is the truth from their Lord. And Allah is not unaware of what they do.

Qur'an 2:144

But in case u don't Know the direction of qiblah when praying in an unknown Land,then no problem with that if u face anywhere.

To Allah belongs the east and the West. Wherever you turn, there is the presence of Allah. For Allah is all-Pervading, all-Knowing" (Quran 2:115)

Ojuntana:

the same reason why we face Qibla,to be in Accord.

In international congresses and meetings, people speak English, why?

Ojuntana:

who told u that?

Even if we did,we are not worshipping u.

Ojuntana:

there are countless of Muslims that didn't go to Mecca and that stop them from being good Muslims cos I don't know where u are hearing your jargons from gringrin

Ojuntana:

Cos he was commanded,the evidence is above.

Ojuntana:

Answer then we have a deal
grin grin grin

Arabian slave

And u are a real Jewish slaves despite now they hate your human god,u still lick they ass. grin grin

Now since I have answer u,I will ask my question in another comments so it won't be too much grin grin.
Re: Babachir Lawal Says Ganduje Foundation Converts Christians To Islam. He Reacts by compton11(m): 6:40am On Jul 16, 2022
Ojuntana

What did Yahweh do with the virgins he collected from Moses?

u said human sacrifice is forbids in the Bible?

What about Jesus sacrifice and some human sacrifice Yahweh collected?

[b]My worshippers [/b]that Yahweh mentioned in verse 9,is it only refers to children of isreal?
Re: Babachir Lawal Says Ganduje Foundation Converts Christians To Islam. He Reacts by Ojuntana: 8:38am On Jul 16, 2022
compton11:
daughters of my dispersed has to mean what? gringrin

Children of isreal are now daughter of your god diapered? gringrin

Pathetic is many version did even include daughter like this one.

Aramaic Bible in Plain English

From the crossing of the rivers of Kush they shall bring me sacrifices

Plus let assume those daughters are children of isreal gringrin that means Yahweh is not talking about children of isreal alone but one another people that will worship him in one Accord gringrin

gringrin

Like I said. English is what is your problem. Just pick a Yoruba Bible and read so you will understand better. Here, I've attached a screenshot of a Bible that gives headings to each passage. You can see that the heading for verse 9 is "Remnants of Israel Returns"
It's even funny that you can be arguing about something you know nothing about and even confusing yourself when shown the hard evidence. It is basically because most of you worship what you do not know or understand in Arabic. You just go what you're told. That's why you think it's same way with Christian. Unfortunately for you, Christian studied the Bible to the last letter to understand the hidden meanings. It's same reason you've been asking that ridiculous question. Because you lack knowledge. The Bible says people perish when they lack knowledge.

why do I've to answer u when u tag everything as lie? Well I will answer u again and if u say it is lie then that is your problem.

You obviously don't know how familiar I am with the North and your religion. I just gave you a vivid example. Nigerian Christians are asking Tinubu to pick a nothern Christian as his Vice. Nothern Muslims are asking him to pick a nothern Muslim while he himself is a Muslim. Note that Osinbajo who was a southern Christian was never rejected by northern Christians as being not a good Christian. Now southern Christians are asking for a nothern Christian to represent them in govt while nothern Muslims are telling Tinubu that he's not Muslim enough for them. And this is even politics o. How much more when it gets to the real religious matters. The unity and oneness in Christianity is lacking in Islam which is why Tinubu needs a northern Muslim to be accepted. And that's how it is up to Arabias.

it is a lie,me personally led prayers in North as a student inside and outside school.
You have started with lies again. Do you know how long I've stayed in the North? Ok. Who do nothern Muslims call Arne and what does it mean? Why do nothern Muslims say Tinubu must choose a Muslim from the North before they can vote for him

the only thing sultan does is announcement,and he is not the only one to to do that, there are Islamic council that are under sultan,it is filled with many ethnic that are Muslims and scholars.

Plus he is the leader of Muslims in Nigeria.

The reason why u see obsessed with sultan is because he is fulani,that ain't has to do with Islam, that is Nigeria Muslim internal affairs.

The president and vice president of Catholics in Nigeria are both Igbo,so no comment about that again.
Lol. Who else can be leader of Muslims in Nigeria apart from sultan? If a six year old boy becomes sultan today, he automatically becomes your head. When will a Yoruba become head of Muslims in Nigeria?
Another lie. The president of Catholic Church in Nigeria may be igbo. But he was preceded by Kaigama a Bishop from Taraba in the North. So I ask again. Is it only Fulani that must become your head as Muslim. Why couldn't someone like lateef Adegbite with all his beautiful works for Islam become head of Muslims or the man that started ansarul Islam. You guys are in perpetual servitude to Fulani people.

cos it was commanded to Muslims in Qur'an,so Muslim can be in one Accord when it comes to worshipping.

Sahih International: We have certainly seen the turning of your face, [O Muhammad], toward the heaven, and We will surely turn you to a qiblah with which you will be pleased. So turn your face toward al-Masjid al-haram. And wherever you [believers] are, turn your faces toward it [in prayer]. Indeed, those who have been given the Scripture well know that it is the truth from their Lord. And Allah is not unaware of what they do.

Qur'an 2:144

But in case u don't Know the direction of qiblah when praying in an unknown Land,then no problem with that if u face anywhere.

To Allah belongs the east and the West. Wherever you turn, there is the presence of Allah. For Allah is all-Pervading, all-Knowing" (Quran 2:115)
How is this an answer. Maybe I should have answered you all the time you were asking silly questions that's what we were commanded. I thought you have deep knowledge of everything in Islam that's why you were asking me those questions to show the flaw in Christianity. Now simple things that you do everyday, you can't answer but just say that's what we were commanded. All those things you've been copying from the Bible and asking for explanations to were commands. Explain why it has to be so! That's what shows that your religion is not flawed and not a religion if blind people who don't even know what they are doing!

the same reason why we face Qibla,to be in Accord.
Show from the Quran where it is written that you should face the qibla so to can be in one Accord. Show why the qiblah was chosen as the place to face. I already explained to you why Jerusalem was chosen for Israelites. Kindly explain why qiblah was chosen to replace Jerusalem for Muhammad. Why Muhammad was facing Jerusalem too despite not being a Jew and why you ask have to face Mecca too. Show from the Quran cheesy

In international congresses and meetings, people speak English, why?
This is a lie. You can speak any of the intensionally recognised languages in international meetings like UN for example. Even in Ecowas, both English and French are spoken. Stop telling lies to defend your religion.

who told u that?

Even if we did,we are not worshipping u.
This is not an explanation.

there are countless of Muslims that didn't go to Mecca and that stop them from being good Muslims cos I don't know where u are hearing your jargons from gringrin
Lol. Is pilgrimage not one of the five pillars of Islam? How can you not complete the five pillars and you claim to be a good Muslim? Who do you think you're talking to?

Cos he was commanded,the evidence is above
Lies. Who commanded him to pray towards Jerusalem before? You see that you can't explain this one too. Another case of being blinded by your religion grin

grin grin grin

Arabian slave

And u are a real Jewish slaves despite now they hate your human god,u still lick they ass. grin grin

Now since I have answer u,I will ask my question in another comments so it won't be too much grin grin.
Of course you're Arabian slave because you need Mecca too survive. If both Mecca and Jerusalem are destroyed today, Christians will continue their religion while your religion is automatically gone. It is why you must be of good behavior so that the Arabs will always you come to Mecca cheesy grin

Re: Babachir Lawal Says Ganduje Foundation Converts Christians To Islam. He Reacts by Ojuntana: 9:06am On Jul 16, 2022
compton11:
Ojuntana

What did Yahweh do with the virgins he collected from Moses?

u said human sacrifice is forbids in the Bible?

What about Jesus sacrifice and some human sacrifice Yahweh collected?

My worshippers [/b]that Yahweh mentioned in verse 9,is it only refers to children of isreal?
I'll answer you even though you were not able to provide answers to my questions other than "that's what we were commanded". I could have also answered you "that's what the Jews were commanded" but I'll answer you so you can know that you need to go and ask questions and understand your religion before you start condemning others.

In Exodus 27, God instituted the heave offering, another form of wave offering for the Israelites. The heave offering however was not to be eaten, it was kept apart as a portion for the children of Aaron as their portion of the offering. Read

And thou shalt take the breast of the ram of Aaron's consecration, and wave it for a wave offering before the LORD : and it shall be thy part. And thou shalt sanctify the breast of the wave offering, and the shoulder of the [b]heave offering,
which is waved, and which is heaved up, of the ram of the consecration, even of that which is for Aaron, and of that which is for his sons: and it shall be Aaron's and his sons' by a statute for ever from the children of Israel: for it is an heave offering: and it shall be an heave offering from the children of Israel of the sacrifice of their peace offerings, even their heave offering unto the LORD . And the holy garments of Aaron shall be his sons' after him, to be anointed therein, and to be consecrated in them.
Exodus 29:26‭-‬29 KJV
https://bible.com/bible/1/exo.29.26-29.KJV

So you can see from above that God made a provision for Aron and his sons who serve as high priests before Him so that no one will go hungry or be without supplies. It is that heave offering that was referred to in Numbers 31. So understand this. Aaron and his children were consecrated as priests to serve before God. So anything that is offered up to God actually belongs to them and not God literally as the ignorant like you will assume.
Read
And Moses gave the tribute, which was the LORD 's heave offering, unto Eleazar the priest, as the LORD commanded Moses.
Numbers 31:41 KJV
https://bible.com/bible/1/num.31.41.KJV

So I hope that answers your question of what God "did" with what Moses "gave" him.

Jesus' sacrifice is not human sacrifice because the Romans who killed him thought they were killing him to maintain peace in Judea not as a sacrifice. It is we that understand that his death was a sacrificial death. Not into God as you imagine, but to break the curse of death. Cause the curse of death says the soul that sins shall die. But Jesus did not sin, yet he died. It was that anomaly that broke that curse and that's why anyone who comes under him is broken from that curse as well. So the death of Jesus was not a sacrifice to God as you sacrifice a goat or sheep. Rather, it was a sacrifice to redeem men back to God. It's like if a mother sacrifice her lunch for her children. Has she committed human sacrifice?
Re: Babachir Lawal Says Ganduje Foundation Converts Christians To Islam. He Reacts by compton11(m): 10:08am On Jul 16, 2022
Ojuntana:

I'll answer you even though you were not able to provide answers to my questions other than "that's what we were commanded". I could have also answered you "that's what the Jews were commanded" but I'll answer you so you can know that you need to go and ask questions and understand your religion before you start condemning others.

In Exodus 27, God instituted the heave offering, another form of wave offering for the Israelites. The heave offering however was not to be eaten, it was kept apart as a portion for the children of Aaron as their portion of the offering. Read

So you can see from above that God made a provision for Aron and his sons who serve as high priests before Him so that no one will go hungry or be without supplies. It is that heave offering that was referred to in Numbers 31. So understand this. Aaron and his children were consecrated as priests to serve before God. So anything that is offered up to God actually belongs to them and not God literally as the ignorant like you will assume.
Read

So I hope that answers your question of what God "did" with what Moses "gave" him.
see where u shot yourself!

I ask about the virgins not the food offering.

Ok,let it put it like this,what are the Virgin Yahweh collected from Moses for?

Ojuntana:

Jesus' sacrifice is not human sacrifice because the Romans who killed him thought they were killing him to maintain peace in Judea not as a sacrifice. It is we that understand that his death was a sacrificial death. Not into God as you imagine, but to break the curse of death. Cause the curse of death says the soul that sins shall die. But Jesus did not sin, yet he died. It was that anomaly that broke that curse and that's why anyone who comes under him is broken from that curse as well. So the death of Jesus was not a sacrifice to God as you sacrifice a goat or sheep. Rather, it was a sacrifice to redeem men back to God. It's like if a mother sacrifice her lunch for her children. Has she committed human sacrifice?
who accept Jesus sacrifice and clean your sin?

Is it not Yahweh?

And u said it is not human sacrifice.

And walk in love, as Christ loved us and gave himself up for us, as a fragrant offering and sacrifice to God.

Ephesians 5:2
Re: Babachir Lawal Says Ganduje Foundation Converts Christians To Islam. He Reacts by Carlosdd: 10:14am On Jul 16, 2022
Babachir too should float ngo that will convert Muslim to Christian too .
Re: Babachir Lawal Says Ganduje Foundation Converts Christians To Islam. He Reacts by Ojuntana: 10:25am On Jul 16, 2022
compton11:
see where u shot yourself!

I ask about the virgins not the food offering.

Ok,let it put it like this,what are the Virgin Yahweh collected from Moses for?

who accept Jesus sacrifice and clean your sin?

Is it not Yahweh?

And u said it is not human sacrifice.

And walk in love, as Christ loved us and gave himself up for us, as a fragrant offering and sacrifice to God.

Ephesians 5:2

Who were the virgins given to? You keep exposing your low comprehension ability. The heave offering is separated for Aaron's line. Whether na virgin o or old woman or cow, it makes no difference. You're just clutching at straws. Maybe you'll write your own Bible las las

It is the blood of Jesus that cleanse from sin not Yahweh. God has power to forgive sin. It is that power he put in the blood of Jesus to cleanse and save from sin

Who performed the sacrifice on Jesus to God?

Read Romans 12:1
Therefore, brothers, by the mercies of God, I urge you to present your bodies as a living sacrifice, holy and pleasing to God; this is your spiritual worship
Jesus' sacrificed to God in obedience to him not death. He obeyed God's commandment unto death. That is the sacrifice they are talking about not sacrifice of dying as you assume.

Phillipians 2:6-8
6Who, existing in the form of God,
did not consider equality with God something to be grasped, 7but emptied Himself, taking the form of a servant,being made in human likeness. 8And being found in appearance as a man, he humbled himself by becoming obedient to death— even death on a cross

You still haven't been able to answer my questions while I'm answering yours without saying "that's what was commanded"
Re: Babachir Lawal Says Ganduje Foundation Converts Christians To Islam. He Reacts by compton11(m): 11:20am On Jul 16, 2022
Ojuntana:

Like I said. English is what is your problem. Just pick a Yoruba Bible and read so you will understand better. Here, I've attached a screenshot of a Bible that gives headings to each passage. You can see that the heading for verse 9 is "Remnants of Israel Returns"
It's even funny that you can be arguing about something you know nothing about and even confusing yourself when shown the hard evidence. It is basically because most of you worship what you do not know or understand in Arabic. You just go what you're told. That's why you think it's same way with Christian. Unfortunately for you, Christian studied the Bible to the last letter to understand the hidden meanings. It's same reason you've been asking that ridiculous question. Because you lack knowledge. The Bible says people perish when they lack knowledge.
u know me,I won't be trading long ass words with u, simple question I asked u and u are fumbling.

The worshippers that was mentioned there,is it only referred to the child of Israel?

Ojuntana:

You obviously don't know how familiar I am with the North and your religion. I just gave you a vivid example. Nigerian Christians are asking Tinubu to pick a nothern Christian as his Vice. Nothern Muslims are asking him to pick a nothern Muslim while he himself is a Muslim. Note that Osinbajo who was a southern Christian was never rejected by northern Christians as being not a good Christian. Now southern Christians are asking for a nothern Christian to represent them in govt while nothern Muslims are telling Tinubu that he's not Muslim enough for them. And this is even politics o. How much more when it gets to the real religious matters. The unity and oneness in Christianity is lacking in Islam which is why Tinubu needs a northern Muslim to be accepted. And that's how it is up to Arabias.
How is what we are arguing about now turn to political stuff? gringrin

Tinubu need northern Muslims vote cos they are the majority in the region just like how obi need their vote gringrin

Awolowo need igbo Christians vote and he chose a Christian ibo vice still they didn't vote for him.

Ojuntana:

You have started with lies again. Do you know how long I've stayed in the North? Ok. Who do nothern Muslims call Arne and what does it mean? Why do nothern Muslims say Tinubu must choose a Muslim from the North before they can vote for him
since u don't believe it,if I lie may the wrath of God be unto liar,I won't say more than that.

Arne mean disbeliever,and u can be believer or believer,it depends on what u believe in and what u don't believe in.

Cos tinubu need their massive vote just like obi also need their massive vote.

And why u worry about tinubu,go and vote for candidate and leave tinubu alone gringrin

Ojuntana:

Lol. Who else can be leader of Muslims in Nigeria apart from sultan? If a six year old boy becomes sultan today, he automatically becomes your head. When will a Yoruba become head of Muslims in Nigeria?
Another lie. The president of Catholic Church in Nigeria may be igbo. But he was preceded by Kaigama a Bishop from Taraba in the North. So I ask again. Is it only Fulani that must become your head as Muslim. Why couldn't someone like lateef Adegbite with all his beautiful works for Islam become head of Muslims or the man that started ansarul Islam. You guys are in perpetual servitude to Fulani people.
and why would a six years become king?

I tell u fulani being sultan has nothing to do with Islam itself but Nigeria Muslims affair and they can run it as they like.

Kaigama president?

Nah he was Nigeria Nigeria Catholic president.

And now now Catholic president and VP are both igbo

Speaking of religion and trabalism,do u know what kanu said about Yoruba church?

An Igbo Man Who Attends Church Pastored By Yoruba Is An slowpoke

Ojuntana:

How is this an answer. Maybe I should have answered you all the time you were asking silly questions that's what we were commanded. I thought you have deep knowledge of everything in Islam that's why you were asking me those questions to show the flaw in Christianity. Now simple things that you do everyday, you can't answer but just say that's what we were commanded. All those things you've been copying from the Bible and asking for explanations to were commands. Explain why it has to be so! That's what shows that your religion is not flawed and not a religion if blind people who don't even know what they are doing!
ain't that an answer? gringrin

Why ask the reason why we face kaabah and I answered u and gave u evidence!

Ojuntana:

Show from the Quran where it is written that you should face the qibla so to can be in one Accord. Show why the qiblah was chosen as the place to face. I already explained to you why Jerusalem was chosen for Israelites. Kindly explain why qiblah was chosen to replace Jerusalem for Muhammad. Why Muhammad was facing Jerusalem too despite not being a Jew and why you ask have to face Mecca too. Show from the Quran cheesy
gringrin

We have certainly seen the turning of your face, [O Muhammad], toward the heaven, and We will surely turn you to a qiblah with which you will be pleased. So turn your face toward al-Masjid al-Haram. And wherever you [believers] are, turn your faces toward it [in prayer]. Indeed, those who have been given the Scripture well know that it is the truth from their Lord. And Allah is not unaware of what they do.

One one Accord,it is not qiblah only,but to many others things like fasting,Hajj,zakat and so on.

And hold fast by the covenant of Allah all together and be not disunited-Quran 3:103

No evidence where Yahweh ordered Jews to face Jerusalem while worshipping,u are lying.

Ojuntana:

This is a lie. You can speak any of the intensionally recognised languages in international meetings like UN for example. Even in Ecowas, both English and French are spoken. Stop telling lies to defend your religion.
why don't u kuku use all the language in West Africa,why using English and French that are foreign to Africa?

Abi all west Africa languages like Yoruba,fulfude,Igbo,nupe,itsekiri, Bambara and so on.

Ojuntana:

This is not an explanation.
same reason u can't tell us the reason why u dance and sing every Sunday.

Ojuntana:

Lol. Is pilgrimage not one of the five pillars of Islam? How can you not complete the five pillars and you claim to be a good Muslim? Who do you think you're talking to?
good question though.

Among the five pillars,two required money and Hajj is one of them and if u don't have money or strength to do it then no problem.

Ojuntana:

Lies. Who commanded him to pray towards Jerusalem before? You see that you can't explain this one too. Another case of being blinded by your religion grin
cos facing a particular place is not something that has to do with worshipping before until it became commandment.

The foolish among the people will ask, “Why did they turn away from the direction of prayer they used to face?”1 Say, ˹O Prophet,˺ “The east and west belong ˹only˺ to Allah. He guides whoever He wills to the Straight Path.

Qur'an 2:142

And thus we have made y'all a just community that you will be witnesses over the people and the Messenger will be a witness over you. And We did not make the qiblah which you used to face except that We might make evident who would follow the Messenger from who would turn back on his heels. And indeed, it is difficult except for those whom Allah has guided. And never would Allah have caused you to lose your faith. Indeed Allah is, to the people, Kind and Merciful.

Quran 2:143

Ojuntana:

Of course you're Arabian slave because you need Mecca too survive. If both Mecca and Jerusalem are destroyed today, Christians will continue their religion while your religion is automatically gone. It is why you must be of good behavior so that the Arabs will always you come to Mecca cheesy grin
hehehe even if kaabah is destroy today, Muslim will still be worshipping.

And which Jerusalem are u talking about? grin grin

The Jerusalem that belongs to jew grin grin,even Muslims are more than u in that city

In 2016, the city's population was 882,700, of which Jews comprised 536,600 (61%), Muslims comprised 319,800 (36%), Christians comprised 15,800 (2%),

And even Catholics pilgrimage is Rome not Jerusalem grin grin

Y'all fvcked up in Jerusalem when your role model "the crusaders" massacred countless of Jews in that city grin grin.
Re: Babachir Lawal Says Ganduje Foundation Converts Christians To Islam. He Reacts by compton11(m): 11:33am On Jul 16, 2022
Ojuntana:

Who were the virgins given to? You keep exposing your low comprehension ability. The heave offering is separated for Aaron's line. Whether na virgin o or old woman or cow, it makes no difference. You're just clutching at straws. Maybe you'll write your own Bible las las
I like how u are exposing yourself

Aaron wasn't even part of the virgins story

During the time they were sharing the booty of war

Number 31

40 and 16,000 virgin girls, of whom 32 were the Lord’s share.

41 Moses gave all the Lord’s share to Eleazar the priest, just as the Lord had directed him

Eleazer the priest collected all the Lord's shares which included the Virgins from Moses.

What Did Yahweh used those virgins for?

Ojuntana:

It is the blood of Jesus that cleanse from sin not Yahweh. God has power to forgive sin. It is that power he put in the blood of Jesus to cleanse and save from sin

Who performed the sacrifice on Jesus to God?

Read Romans 12:1
Jesus' sacrificed to God in obedience to him not death. He obeyed God's commandment unto death. That is the sacrifice they are talking about not sacrifice of dying as you assume.

Phillipians 2:6-8
and God accept the sacrifice or not?

Oh Jesus is God now?

Ojuntana:

You still haven't been able to answer my questions while I'm answering yours without saying "that's what was commanded"
I answered all your questions and I keep answering it.
Re: Babachir Lawal Says Ganduje Foundation Converts Christians To Islam. He Reacts by Ojuntana: 6:20pm On Jul 16, 2022
compton11:
u know me,I won't be trading long ass words with u, simple question I asked u and u are fumbling.

The worshippers that was mentioned there,is it only referred to the child of Israel?
The question has been answered over and over. The worshippers being referred to are the children of Israel scattered all over.

How is what we are arguing about now turn to political stuff? gringrin

Tinubu need northern Muslims vote cos they are the majority in the region just like how obi need their vote gringrin

Awolowo need igbo Christians vote and he chose a Christian ibo vice still they didn't vote for him.
We are still saying the same thing. Tinubu a Muslim needs northern Muslims' votes. So he has to choose among them because they don't see him as Muslim enough. Awolowo did not choose igbo because he's Christian. He chose igbo because he already knew the North will be difficult to penetrate. Tinubu on the other hand has to forgo the nothern and southern Christians just to please the northern Muslims who think he's arne

since u don't believe it,if I lie may the wrath of God be unto liar,I won't say more than that
Since you're now swearing, swear than northern Muslims'don't see you Yoruba Muslim as inferior. Swear that northern Muslims don't call Southern Muslims Arne.

Arne mean disbeliever,and u can be believer or believer,it depends on what u believe in and what u don't believe in.

Cos tinubu need their massive vote just like obi also need their massive vote.

And why u worry about tinubu,go and vote for candidate and leave tinubu alone gringrin
If Tinubu needs their votes, why should he have to choose a Muslim from the North and alienate both nothern and southern Christians when he is already a Muslim. Should the northern Muslims not identify with him just as southern Christians have identified with the northern Christians? Why should they tell him to choose another Muslim if they regard his being a Muslim.

and why would a six years become king?

I tell u fulani being sultan has nothing to do with Islam itself but Nigeria Muslims affair and they can run it as they like

Why can't he if he is next. Is there an age limit to becoming sultan? Stop lying. You're making it look as if you Yoruba Muslims say down and voted for sultan to be the leader of all Muslims in Nigeria. It's not so the whole thing was decided by the North and you guys were just coopted into it like subordinates. And that's how it is still today!

Kaigama president?

Nah he was Nigeria Nigeria Catholic president.

And now now Catholic president and VP are both igbo
So what are you saying? Are you not confirming what I said? Or you're confused again.

Speaking of religion and trabalism,do u know
what kanu said about Yoruba church?

An Igbo Man Who Attends Church Pastored By Yoruba Is An slowpoke
Kanu is not a Christian so he can't speak to or for Christians. There are churches owned by igbo pastors in Yoruba land and they have Yoruba worshippers. As a matter of fact, both Anglican and Methodist are headed by Igbo presently. So Kanu can't speak for Igbo Christians since he's a Jew.

ain't that an answer? gringrin

Why ask the reason why we face kaabah and I answered u and gave u evidence
You did not give any reason. You only said you were commanded to. You also did not give reason Muhammad was facing Jerusalem before and why he turned to Mecca. grin

We have certainly seen the turning of your face, [O Muhammad], toward the heaven, and We will surely turn you to a qiblah with which you will be pleased. So turn your face toward al-Masjid al-Haram. And wherever you [believers] are, turn your faces toward it [in prayer]. Indeed, those who have been given the Scripture well know that it is the truth from their Lord. And Allah is not unaware of what they do.
Good. I have bolded the reason given by the angel (s) to Muhammad. They wanted him to be pleased. May I now ask why Allah wanted to please Muhammad. I thought Muhammad is the one worshipping Allah. Why is Allah now looking to please Muhammad? Still you have not answered the second question. Why was Muhammad praying towards Jerusalem?

One one Accord,it is not qiblah only,but to many others things like fasting,Hajj,zakat and so on.

And hold fast by the covenant of Allah all together and be not disunited-Quran 3:103
Where is it written that you are you do all those so you won't be disunited. Quran verse you quoted was not referring to fasting or Hajj or zakat or praying in one direction. So look for the verse that explains why you have to all face Mecca. And also what covenant is being talked about? grin grin

No evidence where Yahweh ordered Jews to face Jerusalem while worshipping,u are lying.
why don't u kuku use all the language in West Africa,why using English and French that are foreign to Africa

Abi all west Africa languages like Yoruba,fulfude,Igbo,nupe,itsekiri, Bambara and so on.
Go and read 2chronicles and Leviticus. I already gave you the chapters.
That's irrelevant. I already proved that you're lying. Stop lying.

same reason u can't tell us the reason why u dance and sing every Sunday.
Another silly question. Be glad in the Lord and rejoice. So says the Bible.

good question though.

Among the five pillars,two required money and Hajj is one of them and if u don't have money or strength to do it then no problem.
Who said no problem. You? Every Muslim is expected to make the journey at least once in their life to be accepted as a full Muslim.

cos facing a particular place is not something that has to do with worshipping before until it became commandment.

The foolish among the people will ask, “Why did they turn away from the direction of prayer they used to face?”1 Say, ˹O Prophet,˺ “The east and west belong ˹only˺ to Allah. He guides whoever He wills to the Straight Path.

Qur'an 2:142

And thus we have made y'all a just community that you will be witnesses over the people and the Messenger will be a witness over you. And We did not make the qiblah which you used to face except that We might make evident who would follow the Messenger from who would turn back on his heels. And indeed, it is difficult except for those whom Allah has guided. And never would Allah have caused you to lose your faith. Indeed Allah is, to the people, Kind and Merciful.

Quran 2:143
None of this answers the question. Why was he facing Jerusalem before and why did Allah tell him to change. Can't you just give simple reasons? grin

hehehe even if kaabah is destroy today, Muslim will still be worshipping

That's a lie. How will you do Hajj if kaabah is destroyed? If it's not so, why did SA procure billions of dollars to protect it. Same place that used to house idols. You guys are idol worshippers cheesy

And which Jerusalem are u talking about? grin grin

The Jerusalem that belongs to jew grin grin,even Muslims are more than u in that city

In 2016, the city's population was 882,700, of which Jews comprised 536,600 (61%), Muslims comprised 319,800 (36%), Christians comprised 15,800 (2%),

And even Catholics pilgrimage is Rome not Jerusalem grin grin

Y'all fvcked up in Jerusalem when your role model "the crusaders" massacred countless of Jews in that city grin grin.
So? Jerusalem is not a sacred City to Christians like Mecca is to Muslims. Christians only go there for sightseeing. Going there or not is not mandatory.
Which Catholic pilgrimage? There's nothing like that.
Is that why Muslims destroyed the temple and built a mosque there? Is that why Muhammad went about killing Jews and enslaving their women and children?
Re: Babachir Lawal Says Ganduje Foundation Converts Christians To Islam. He Reacts by Ojuntana: 6:30pm On Jul 16, 2022
compton11:

I like how u are exposing yourself

Aaron wasn't even part of the virgins story

During the time they were sharing the booty of war

Number 31

40 and 16,000 virgin girls, of whom 32 were the Lord’s share.

41 Moses gave all the Lord’s share to Eleazar the priest, just as the Lord had directed him

Eleazer the priest collected all the Lord's shares which included the Virgins from Moses.

What Did Yahweh used those virgins for?
You have started with your dumb behavior. Where did I mention Aaron? I said Aaron's line Eliezer is Aaron's son.

cheesy grin I think I understand your question now. Chai cheesy grin see how Muhammad has messed with your head such that if you see virgin you get an erection cheesy grin
Maybe Eli was also sleeping with Samuel when he was handed over to him grin
So just because Muhammad was keeping women as sex slaves you think same applies here cheesy
Well sorry not so. Those people were to serve in the house if God and the house of the priests not as sex slaves. Chai!! Muslims and sex

and God accept the sacrifice or not?

Oh Jesus is God now?

I answered all your questions and I keep answering it.
You have not answered any. Just quoting irrelevance. Why did Muhammad pray towards Jerusalem?
Why did he start facing Mecca
Why do you have to face Mecca too
Why was a prophet keeping women as sex slaves and encouraging his followers to do likewise (This is a new one) cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Babachir Lawal Says Ganduje Foundation Converts Christians To Islam. He Reacts by compton11(m): 12:07am On Jul 17, 2022
Ojuntana:

You have started with your dumb behavior. Where did I mention Aaron? I said Aaron's line Eliezer is Aaron's son.

cheesy grin I think I understand your question now. Chai cheesy grin see how Muhammad has messed with your head such that if you see virgin you get an erection cheesy grin
Maybe Eli was also sleeping with Samuel when he was handed over to him grin
So just because Muhammad was keeping women as sex slaves you think same applies here cheesy
Well sorry not so. Those people were to serve in the house if God and the house of the priests not as sex slaves. Chai!! Muslims and sex
well Aaron's line or not,that ain't part of what we are talking about.

U shot yourself again gringrin

Evidence of that from the Bible that those virgins would be serving in Lord house.

Number 2 are u saying Yahweh don't commanded sex slavery? gringrin

Ojuntana:

You have not answered any. Just quoting irrelevance. Why did Muhammad pray towards Jerusalem?
Why did he start facing Mecca
Why do you have to face Mecca too
Why was a prophet keeping women as sex slaves and encouraging his followers to do likewise (This is a new one) cheesy grin cheesy
I've already answered all those now let me answer the bolded.

Where did he encourage sex slavery and encourage his followers to do so?

Are u saying Yahweh never encourage sex slavery? gringrin

My question that u ignore.

Yahweh accept Jesus sacrifice or not?
Re: Babachir Lawal Says Ganduje Foundation Converts Christians To Islam. He Reacts by compton11(m): 1:22am On Jul 17, 2022
Ojuntana:

The question has been answered over and over. The worshippers being referred to are the children of Israel scattered all over.
so if the worshippers only referred to children of isreal, that means u ain't Yahweh worshippers.

Well father knows his children,he has already referred himself as God of isreal and Jews as chosen people. gringrin

Ojuntana:

We are still saying the same thing. Tinubu a Muslim needs northern Muslims' votes. So he has to choose among them because they don't see him as Muslim enough. Awolowo did not choose igbo because he's Christian. He chose igbo because he already knew the North will be difficult to penetrate. Tinubu on the other hand has to forgo the nothern and southern Christians just to please the northern Muslims who think he's arne
mumu politics ain't working like that.

And the same north had more vote for awolowo than the east.

Tinubu need their vote just like obi need their vote,if they born obi well,tell him to chose northern Christians as VP and see if he will see massive vote.

Zik need northern Christians vote and he chose Christian northerner as vice.

Ojuntana:

Since you're now swearing, swear than northern Muslims'don't see you Yoruba Muslim as inferior. Swear that northern Muslims don't call Southern Muslims Arne.
how is that has to do with Islam?

there are churches that black are not allowed in South Africa,so that has to do with Christianity?

Why did kanu and his children followers hate Yoruba pastors?

Ojuntana:

If Tinubu needs their votes, why should he have to choose a Muslim from the North and alienate both nothern and southern Christians when he is already a Muslim. Should the northern Muslims not identify with him just as southern Christians have identified with the northern Christians? Why should they tell him to choose another Muslim if they regard his being a Muslim.
Why I'm I even answering your mumu question?

Go and ask tinubu

Ojuntana:

Why can't he if he is next. Is there an age limit to becoming sultan? Stop lying. You're making it look as if you Yoruba Muslims say down and voted for sultan to be the leader of all Muslims in Nigeria. It's not so the whole thing was decided by the North and you guys were just coopted into it like subordinates. And that's how it is still today!
maybe in your household,six years old can became head and u are crying as if only Yoruba are Muslims in Nigeria.

Since u are asking stupid question concerning ethnicity and race,then I would be asking I The same.

Why is it that only white people that are becoming pope of Vatican?

Why not black?

Pope of Vatican is automatically the leaders of all Catholic Churches In world.

Ojuntana:

So what are you saying? Are you not confirming what I said? Or you're confused again.
your dumbass supposed Know that the nah I put in front means I disagree.

Kaigama wasn't Catholics president

And why the president and VP are igbo?

Ojuntana:

Speaking of religion and trabalism,do u know
Kanu is not a Christian so he can't speak to or for Christians. There are churches owned by igbo pastors in Yoruba land and they have Yoruba worshippers. As a matter of fact, both Anglican and Methodist are headed by Igbo presently. So Kanu can't speak for Igbo Christians since he's a Jew.
heheehehe

And u think his followers that are Christians won't follow what he said? gringrin so pathetic.

Even many of his Christians IPOB agreed with him.

Ojuntana:

You did not give any reason. You only said you were commanded to. You also did not give reason Muhammad was facing Jerusalem before and why he turned to Mecca. grin
I gave reason and verse and I'm sure u saw it. gringrin

Ojuntana:

Good. I have bolded the reason given by the angel (s) to Muhammad. They wanted him to be pleased. May I now ask why Allah wanted to please Muhammad. I thought Muhammad is the one worshipping Allah. Why is Allah now looking to please Muhammad? Still you have not answered the second question. Why was Muhammad praying towards Jerusalem?
the Arabic there is تَرْضَىٰهَا
It means that will please or satisfy you.

Not that Allah is looking to please him.

Number 2
In Makkah before the immigration to Madinah, Muslims were commanded to face Jerusalem in their prayer. This was the first Qibla that Muslims faced during the salah.

The Prophet (peace and blessings be upon him) and the Companions submitted to the command of Allah.

Since Jerusalem is north of Makkah, the Prophet (peace and blessings be upon him) used to stand south of the Kabah in his prayers so that he could face both the Kabah and Al-Aqsa Mosque.

That was impossible, however, in Madinah because Madinah is located in the north of Makkah and south of Jerusalem.

After immigrating to Madinah, the Muslims continued to face Jerusalem for more 16 or 17 months. The Jews of Madinah rejoiced the fact that the Prophet had to take their sacred city as a Qibla. They used this to spread doubts about the validity of Islam.

In the meantime, the Prophet (peace and blessings be upon him) used to look up to heaven waiting eagerly for a command to face the Kabah.

Finally, after about 16 months in Madinah, Allah commanded Muslims to face the Kabah in their prayer.

Ojuntana:

Where is it written that you are you do all those so you won't be disunited. Quran verse you quoted was not referring to fasting or Hajj or zakat or praying in one direction. So look for the verse that explains why you have to all face Mecca. And also what covenant is being talked about? grin grin
U and all these your yeye question gringrin

We follow Allah and his prophet.

So u mean we should be confused like u Christians, where some go to church on Saturday and some go Thursday?

Some use 66 books while some use 73

Ojuntana:

Go and read 2chronicles and Leviticus. I already gave you the chapters.
That's irrelevant. I already proved that you're lying. Stop lying.
I read and I dont see where Yahweh commanded the isrealites to be facing Jerusalem while praying, Maybe u the knower of Bible should post it here and let me see it.

Number 2

Why can't we be using all west African languages in ecowas,i see u ignore that question.

Ojuntana:

Another silly question. Be glad in the Lord and rejoice. So says the Bible.
hehehehe so it is silly when it comes to u but make sense when u ask me what pertains to it gringrin

And be glad in the Lord and rejoice

How is that a worship?

Ojuntana:

Who said no problem. You? Every Muslim is expected to make the journey at least once in their life to be accepted as a full Muslim.
that is Your problem, twisting questions u know nothing about and sh.it.

If u can't afford it, maybe in Money or health, then no problem.

Pilgrimage to this House(Hajj)is an obligation by Allah upon whoever is able among the people.

Qur'an 3:97

Ojuntana:

None of this answers the question. Why was he facing Jerusalem before and why did Allah tell him to change. Can't you just give simple reasons? grin
your question is above,take it or leave it grin grin

Ojuntana:

That's a lie. How will you do Hajj if kaabah is destroyed? If it's not so, why did SA procure billions of dollars to protect it. Same place that used to house idols. You guys are idol worshippers cheesy
gringrin

Cant another be built? grin grin

Or u think it is still the same like that of over 2000 years ago?

Idols worshipping? gringrin

Where did u see idols?

Ojuntana:

So? Jerusalem is not a sacred City to Christians like Mecca is to Muslims. Christians only go there for sightseeing. Going there or not is not mandatory.
ain't nobody say it is not,but u are acting as if that Jerusalem is Christian majority and enclave.

Just like going to church on Sunday, dancing and clapping is not mandatory grin grin

Ojuntana:

Which Catholic pilgrimage? There's nothing like that.
Roman Catholics undertake the pilgrimage to Rome in order to be close to the centre of their faith. It is important to the pilgrim to be close to the Pope, his message and to see and worship at the site which marks the death of the first Pope, Saint Peter.

Ojuntana:

Is that why Muslims destroyed the temple and built a mosque there? Is that why Muhammad went about killing Jews and enslaving their women and children?
why lying unto the Muslims?

Nebuchadnezzar, the King of Babylon destroyed the first and Roman destroy the second.

Prophet Muhammed (saw) fought the Jews that are enemies, they allied with The pagans of Mecca,the other enemies and I don't see where u got your lie that he killed their children and women, that sounds like what Yahweh used to do.

Now the Jews that your role models, the crusaders killed, were they enemies.?
Re: Babachir Lawal Says Ganduje Foundation Converts Christians To Islam. He Reacts by Ojuntana: 6:37am On Jul 17, 2022
compton11:
well Aaron's line or not,that ain't part of what we are talking about.

Evidence of that from the Bible that those virgins would be serving in Lord house
See this dumbo. You're the one who doesn't understand English by confusing Aaron's line for Aaron's person. Now you say we're not discussing that. Evidence of what from the Bible? Look not everyone is Muhammad who gets an erection from every woman he sees. Go and read about Samuel. He was also gifted to the priest. So by your submission, the priest was sleeping with him grin grin This is so dumb of you. There are even Israelites called Nazarene who also are dedicated to God. Does it also mean the priest is sleeping with them? You guys and sex Sha. 72 virgins in Al-, jannah. Why am I surprised?

Number 2 are u saying Yahweh don't commanded sex slavery? gringrin

I've already answered all those now let me answer the bolded.
Where did he encourage sex slavery and encourage his followers to do so?
Are u saying Yahweh never encourage sex slavery? gringrin
Go and read his sex Hadiths to know if he performed sex slavery or not. I thought you said they are booty of war cheesy
Your Muhammad was a sex freak. It's another reason he claimed that he was given license to marry eleven but you his followers shouldn't marry more than four. Dude was always just twisting things to suit his proclivities

My question that u ignore.

Yahweh accept Jesus sacrifice or not?
It's a stupid question. God accepted his sacrifice of course. I'm waiting for your next stupid question on this.
Re: Babachir Lawal Says Ganduje Foundation Converts Christians To Islam. He Reacts by Ojuntana: 7:15am On Jul 17, 2022
compton11:
so if the worshippers only referred to children of isreal, that means u ain't Yahweh worshippers.

Well father knows his children,he has already referred himself as God of isreal and Jews as chosen people. gringrin
Ok. So if God is only God of Israel. That means Muhammad is a fake prophet because his Quran was talking about the same God of the Jews which he called Allah. So you agree then that Muhammad is a fake prophet since the God he was referring to already called himself God of Israel. So how did he now become God of Mecca?

mumu politics ain't working like that.

And the same north had more vote for awolowo than the east.

Tinubu need their vote just like obi need their vote,if they born obi well,tell him to chose northern Christians as VP and see if he will see massive vote.

Zik need northern Christians vote and he chose Christian northerner as vice.

What does all these have to do with the fact that Northern Muslims see Tinubu as Arne. If not, he would have no problem with them asking him to pick another Muslim from them. Awolowo picked an Igbo man not nothern Christian. You're beginning to sound more confused.

how is that has to do with Islam?

there are churches that black are not allowed in South Africa,so that has to do with Christianity?

Why did kanu and his children followers hate Yoruba pastors?
Mention the name of the church. You just keep spewing lies. Kanu hates Yoruba pastors? Well that's his problem. He doesn't speak for all Igbo. There are more Igbo Catholics than Kanu followers and a Yoruba man once was head of Catholics. It's not like Kanu loves Muslims so I don't see your point.

Why I'm I even answering your mumu question?

Go and ask tinubu
It pain you? grin

maybe in your household,six years old can became head and u are crying as if only Yoruba are Muslims in Nigeria.

Since u are asking stupid question concerning ethnicity and race,then I would be asking I The same.

Why is it that only white people that are becoming pope of Vatican?

Why not black?

Pope of Vatican is automatically the leaders of all Catholic Churches In world.
Of course six year old can become sultan. Sultan is hereditary and there's no she limit to it. A six year old once became emir so why can't same with sultan. Who said only white people can become pope? grin The present pope is Latin not European from Argentina. He contested against a Nigerian cardinal Arinze. So you have no point. Only sultan who is Fulani and Dan Fodio's blood can become head of Muslims in Nigeria. Only Saudi Prince can become head of all Muslims worldwide and custodian of the holy mosques. Fact!!

your dumbass supposed Know that the nah I put in front means I disagree.

Kaigama wasn't Catholics president

And why the president and VP are igbo?
Lies again. So who was Catholic leader in Nigeria before Akubeze. Mention his name grin grin

heheehehe

And u think his followers that are Christians won't follow what he said? gringrin so pathetic.

Even many of his Christians IPOB agreed with him.
That's their business. They don't speak for Christians in Nigeria. Show me igbos that have stopped going to redeemed or winners because of what he said. While your sultan is your leader for life!! Same with Saudi Prince grin

I gave reason and verse and I'm sure u saw it. gringrin

the Arabic there is تَرْضَىٰهَا
It means that will please or satisfy you.

Not that Allah is looking to please him.

Number 2
In Makkah before the immigration to Madinah, Muslims were commanded to face Jerusalem in their prayer. This was the first Qibla that Muslims faced during the salah.

The Prophet (peace and blessings be upon him) and the Companions submitted to the command of Allah.

Since Jerusalem is north of Makkah, the Prophet (peace and blessings be upon him) used to stand south of the Kabah in his prayers so that he could face both the Kabah and Al-Aqsa Mosque.

That was impossible, however, in Madinah because Madinah is located in the north of Makkah and south of Jerusalem.

After immigrating to Madinah, the Muslims continued to face Jerusalem for more 16 or 17 months. The Jews of Madinah rejoiced the fact that the Prophet had to take their sacred city as a Qibla. They used this to spread doubts about the validity of Islam.

In the meantime, the Prophet (peace and blessings be upon him) used to look up to heaven waiting eagerly for a command to face the Kabah.

Finally, after about 16 months in Madinah, Allah commanded Muslims to face the Kabah in their prayer.
You are still saying the same thing. Why is Allah looking to please or satisfy Muhammad. Where did you get these tales of lies from? Where's the evidence of this lies in the Hadith or quran? Show evidence or it is taqiyya as usual. It still does not answer why Muhammad was facing Jerusalem initially? Was he a Jew? We already both agree that God of Israel was asking only Jews to worship him. So is Muhammad a Jew that he's worshipping God? What is the Jewish God's business with the qiblah that used to house meccan idols? Tell us.

U and all these your yeye question gringrin

We follow Allah and his prophet.

So u mean we should be confused like u Christians, where some go to church on Saturday and some go Thursday?

Some use 66 books while some use 73

I read and I dont see where Yahweh commanded the isrealites to be facing Jerusalem while praying, Maybe u the knower of Bible should post it here and let me see it.
You guys pray everyday too. Or do you mean you only pray on Friday? You say things without thinking. If only Friday is allowed for you to pray. Does that mean Allah only hears prayers on Friday grin
If it is so, why then do you pray five times everyday? Lol

Number 2

Why can't we be using all west African languages in ecowas,i see u ignore that question.
West African languages are actually recognised by Ecowas. But the two main languages of French and English were chosen because they are the lingua Franca of member countries. But we know those languages were forced on us by colonialists.
So if you're using those to justify praying in Arabic, that means you agree that Arabic is a colonial language for you as well and it was forced on you. Now that means Allah is racist and colonialist. He hates blacks and their language. At least ECOWAS decided to use English and French officially. It wasn't forced on them. They can decide to change it anytime. Can you decide to stop praying in Arabic grin

hehehehe so it is silly when it comes to u but make sense when u ask me what pertains to it gringrin

And be glad in the Lord and rejoice

How is that a worship?
It's not my fault you don't understand English oo grin

that is Your problem, twisting questions u know nothing about and sh.it.

If u can't afford it, maybe in Money or health, then no problem.

Pilgrimage to this House(Hajj)is an obligation by Allah upon whoever is able among the people.

Qur'an 3:97
But whoever is not able is inferior as a Muslim not so. True or false.

your question is above,take it or leave it grin grin

gringrin
You didn't answer. You just wrote lies without source. I never heard of Jews taunting Muhammad because he faced Jerusalem. That's a lie!!

Cant another be built? grin grin

Or u think it is still the same like that of over 2000 years ago?
Why are they rebuilding it if it's not important as you claim. They should just live it na. Why do you have to circle it seven times? What will you circle if it falls?

Idols worshipping? gringrin

Where did u see idols?
You mean you're not aware qiblah used to house all the idols of Mecca? grin
See your life
Worshipping what you don't know

ain't nobody say it is not,but u are acting as if that Jerusalem is Christian majority and enclave.
when did I say that? Jerusalem holds no significance for Christians. Jesus said we should worship in spirit and in truth not towards Jerusalem or pilgrimage there.

Roman Catholics undertake the pilgrimage to Rome in order to be close to the centre of their faith. It is important to the pilgrim to be close to the Pope, his message and to see and worship at the site which marks the death of the first Pope, Saint Peter.
So where is it mandatory for Catholics or don't you know what Mandatory means? Baba you too dull

why lying unto the Muslims?

Nebuchadnezzar, the King of Babylon destroyed the first and Roman destroy the second.
So what is your mosque doing there? Did Allah ever ask you people to build a mosque there?

Prophet Muhammed (saw) fought the Jews that are enemies, they allied with The pagans of Mecca,the other enemies and I don't see where u got your lie that he killed their children and women, that sounds like what Yahweh used to do.

Now the Jews that your role models, the crusaders killed, were they enemies.?
Which Jews are enemies. What's the business of Muhammad with Jews. It was Muhammad who started trouble with the Jews by claiming that they left their true religion. He wanted them to join him in headslamming which those ones refused. Next thing he started killing them. Dude is a fucking murderer.
What did the Jews in Khaybar do to him that he attacked them?
That's why he got himself poisoned grin grin
He who lives by the sword...
Re: Babachir Lawal Says Ganduje Foundation Converts Christians To Islam. He Reacts by compton11(m): 12:50pm On Jul 17, 2022
Ojuntana:

Ok. So if God is only God of Israel. That means Muhammad is a fake prophet because his Quran was talking about the same God of the Jews which he called Allah. So you agree then that Muhammad is a fake prophet since the God he was referring to already called himself God of Israel. So how did he now become God of Mecca?
where did he called himself God of Mecca only,or God of Jew grin grin.

He referred himself as God of the universe not God of isreal gringrin and he also referred as God of mankind.

Ojuntana:

What does all these have to do with the fact that Northern Muslims see Tinubu as Arne. If not, he would have no problem with them asking him to pick another Muslim from them. Awolowo picked an Igbo man not nothern Christian. You're beginning to sound more confused.
just like kanu followers see Yoruba pastors as fake gringrin.

Ojuntana:

Mention the name of the church. You just keep spewing lies. Kanu hates Yoruba pastors? Well that's his problem. He doesn't speak for all Igbo. There are more Igbo Catholics than Kanu followers and a Yoruba man once was head of Catholics. It's not like Kanu loves Muslims so I don't see your point.

The name of the church is The Afrikaanse Protestante Kerk church

There are also many churches like that in US and Western world.

So it has to do with Christianity abi? gringrin

And what do Muslims even need kanu love for?

He don't have Muslim followers,95% of his followers are Christians.

Ojuntana:

It pain you? grin
pain me? gringrin

Thing is that northern Muslims don't like power to leave their hand,is either they're president or VP,and this has been happening From the 4th republic.

Especially the north West,that is why tinubu played them and chose VP in North East,it shocked the north west Muslims cos they always want to be at top.

Ojuntana:

Of course six year old can become sultan. Sultan is hereditary and there's no she limit to it. A six year old once became emir so why can't same with sultan. Who said only white people can become pope? grin The present pope is Latin not European from Argentina. He contested against a Nigerian cardinal Arinze. So you have no point. Only sultan who is Fulani and Dan Fodio's blood can become head of Muslims in Nigeria. Only Saudi Prince can become head of all Muslims worldwide and custodian of the holy mosques. Fact!!
just like how six years can be head of your family.

See how u shut yourself again,I mentioned white pope not European Pope,the pope from Argentina(pope Francis) is as white and European descendant gringrin. And cardinal arinze knew damn well he can't be the pope of vatcan.

Saudi are custodian of the holy mosque because they are ruler of saudi where the mosques are,so it is their job to protect it and maintain it and sorry Mr man,we don't have leader of Muslims worldwide gringrin

Ojuntana:

Lies again. So who was Catholic leader in Nigeria before Akubeze. Mention his name grin grin
u are a liar the former president of Catholic was a white ass nigga named Richard Anthony Burke but he resigned because of sexual abuse.

Now u haven't tell why both the president of Catholic and VP are igbo

Ojuntana:

That's their business. They don't speak for Christians in Nigeria. Show me igbos that have stopped going to redeemed or winners because of what he said. While your sultan is your leader for life!! Same with Saudi Prince grin
just like fulani sultan being leader of Muslims has nothing to do with Islam gringrin.

Where did Saudi Prince claimed he is leader of Muslim worldwide? gringrin

Ojuntana:

You are still saying the same thing. Why is Allah looking to please or satisfy Muhammad. Where did you get these tales of lies from? Where's the evidence of this lies in the Hadith or quran? Show evidence or it is taqiyya as usual. It still does not answer why Muhammad was facing Jerusalem initially? Was he a Jew? We already both agree that God of Israel was asking only Jews to worship him. So is Muhammad a Jew that he's worshipping God? What is the Jewish God's business with the qiblah that used to house meccan idols? Tell us.
mumu read what I wrote with clean mind.

U still haven't tell me where Yahweh commanded the Jews to be facing Jerusalem while worshipping!

Ojuntana:

You guys pray everyday too. Or do you mean you only pray on Friday? You say things without thinking. If only Friday is allowed for you to pray. Does that mean Allah only hears prayers on Friday grin
If it is so, why then do you pray five times everyday? Lol
arindin Friday is special day in Islam gringrin. And it has evidence.

Where is your evidence of going to church on Sunday?

Ojuntana:

West African languages are actually recognised by Ecowas. But the two main languages of French and English were chosen because they are the lingua Franca of member countries. But we know those languages were forced on us by colonialists.
So if you're using those to justify praying in Arabic, that means you agree that Arabic is a colonial language for you as well and it was forced on you. Now that means Allah is racist and colonialist. He hates blacks and their language. At least ECOWAS decided to use English and French officially. It wasn't forced on them. They can decide to change it anytime. Can you decide to stop praying in Arabic grin
Another stupid excuse

now nobody is forcing anybody again.

Why can't they be using all West Africa 130 languages instead of English and French?

Ojuntana:

It's not my fault you don't understand English oo grin.
how is that a worship?

So if u are not glad and rejoice nkọ?

No worshipping?

Ojuntana:

But whoever is not able is inferior as a Muslim not so. True or false.
why would he be inferior?

Ojuntana:

You didn't answer. You just wrote lies without source. I never heard of Jews taunting Muhammad because he faced Jerusalem. That's a lie!!
oh u are alive 1500 years ago?

Ojuntana:

Why are they rebuilding it if it's not important as you claim. They should just live it na. Why do you have to circle it seven times? What will you circle if it falls?
stupid question upon stupid question.

Where did I say it is not important?

I said without kaabah Muslim will still be worshipping.

Ojuntana:

You mean you're not aware qiblah used to house all the idols of Mecca? grin
See your life
Worshipping what you Don't know
and where are the idols now?

Ojuntana:

when did I say that? Jerusalem holds no significance for Christians. Jesus said we should worship in spirit and in truth not towards Jerusalem or pilgrimage there.
it hold no significant gringrin

Jerusalem is the place where Jesus preached, died and was resurrected. Many also see the city as central to an imminent Second Coming of Jesus.

Ojuntana:

So where is it mandatory for Catholics or don't you know what Mandatory means? Baba you too dull
many things are not mandatory in Christiandom either just like going to church.

Ojuntana:

So what is your mosque doing there? Did Allah ever ask you people to build a mosque there?

Did Yahweh or Jesus said u should build church there?

Ojuntana:

Which Jews are enemies. What's the business of Muhammad with Jews. It was Muhammad who started trouble with the Jews by claiming that they left their true religion. He wanted them to join him in headslamming which those ones refused. Next thing he started killing them. Dude is a fucking murderer.
What did the Jews in Khaybar do to him that he attacked them?
That's why he got himself poisoned grin grin
He who lives by the sword...
I would be happy to see evidence for all these grin grin

Why did your role model the crusaders massacred the Jews?
Re: Babachir Lawal Says Ganduje Foundation Converts Christians To Islam. He Reacts by compton11(m): 1:00pm On Jul 17, 2022
Ojuntana:

See this dumbo. You're the one who doesn't understand English by confusing Aaron's line for Aaron's person. Now you say we're not discussing that. Evidence of what from the Bible? Look not everyone is Muhammad who gets an erection from every woman he sees. Go and read about Samuel. He was also gifted to the priest. So by your submission, the priest was sleeping with him grin grin This is so dumb of you. There are even Israelites called Nazarene who also are dedicated to God. Does it also mean the priest is sleeping with them? You guys and sex Sha. 72 virgins in Al-, jannah. Why am I surprised?
I haven't seen evidence for what I asked ooooo.

Ojuntana:

Go and read his sex Hadiths to know if he performed sex slavery or not. I thought you said they are booty of war cheesy
Your Muhammad was a sex freak. It's another reason he claimed that he was given license to marry eleven but you his followers shouldn't marry more than four. Dude was always just twisting things to suit his proclivities
Yahweh allowed it or not? grin grin grin

Ojuntana:

It's a stupid question. God accepted his sacrifice of course. I'm waiting for your next stupid question on this.
and u said no human sacrifice in Bible?

Yahweh accept human sacrifice.
Re: Babachir Lawal Says Ganduje Foundation Converts Christians To Islam. He Reacts by Ojuntana: 1:15pm On Jul 17, 2022
compton11:
I haven't seen evidence for what I asked ooooo.

Yahweh allowed it or not? grin grin grin

and u said no human sacrifice in Bible?

Yahweh accept human sacrifice.
Evidence of what?

What human sacrifice are you talking about when the sacrifice is alive?
Do you sacrifice something and it will still remain alive?
Re: Babachir Lawal Says Ganduje Foundation Converts Christians To Islam. He Reacts by compton11(m): 3:26pm On Jul 17, 2022
Ojuntana:

Evidence of what?

What human sacrifice are you talking about when the sacrifice is alive?
Do you sacrifice something and it will still remain alive?
evidence that the Virgins Yahweh collected are working in serving in synagogue.

But your sacrifice has to die first,so pathetic!
Re: Babachir Lawal Says Ganduje Foundation Converts Christians To Islam. He Reacts by Ojuntana: 3:41pm On Jul 17, 2022
compton11:
where did he called himself God of Mecca only,or God of Jew grin grin.

He referred himself as God of the universe not God of isreal gringrin and he also referred as God of mankind.

Zeph 3 vs 15-16
The LORD has taken away your punishment; He has turned back your enemy. Israel’s King, the LORD, is among you; no longer will you fear any harm. 16On that day they will say to Jerusalem: “Do not fear, O Zion; do not let your hands fall limp. 17The LORD your God is among you; He is mighty to save. He will rejoice over you with gladness; He will quiet you with His love; He will rejoice over you with singing.”

Are we still talking about Zephaniah chapter 3? Because God refers to himself as Israel's King in that chapter and not any of those things above. So can you now tell how Israel's King became Muhammad's allah? In Genesis, He also called himself the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob. Never did he refer to himself as the God of Arabs or Muhammad. So you still have to explain how that same God chose Arabic as his official language while abandoning Hebrew language which is Israel's official language and in which the Torah is written

just like kanu followers see Yoruba pastors as fake gringrin.
Kanu is not a Christian neither is he a religious leader. So I don't know why Kanu's opinion becomes a subject of debate. He is a Jew not Christian

The name of the church is The Afrikaanse Protestante Kerk church

There are also many churches like that in US and Western world.

See taqiyya again. The church professed that during apartheid but has since renounced that position and is now of the firm belief that all men are equal. The church even has membership in Botswana and Namibia. Stop spreading lies. This is unlike you people that Northern Muslims still see as Arne till this day of July 2022. This is their Wikipedia page. Read it and get understanding and stop spreading taqiyya https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Afrikaans_Protestant_Church
It is only in Islam that only a Fulani sultan can be leader of Muslims in Nigeria.

So it has to do with Christianity abi? gringrin

And what do Muslims even need kanu love for?

He don't have Muslim followers,95% of his followers are Christians.

Where did you get that statistics from? Taqiyya statistics abi grin grin

pain me? gringrin

Thing is that northern Muslims don't like power to leave their hand,is either they're president or VP,and this has been happening From the 4th republic.

Especially the north West,that is why tinubu played them and chose VP in North East,it shocked the north west Muslims cos they always want to be at top.
Why didn't Tinubu shock them and choose VP as northern Christian. Ahmad Lawan that Buhari and Adamu preferred, is he not from the NE. This your lie does not add up abeg. Atiku that the APC are afraid that the Northern Muslims will vote for is also from NE. The fact is that the northern Muslims believe Tinubu is not Muslim enough just like they believe Yoruba Muslims are Arne. Simple as that. Stop trying to be clever by half

just like how six years can be head of your family.

See how u shut yourself again,I mentioned white pope not European Pope,the pope from Argentina(pope Francis) is as white and European descendant gringrin. And cardinal arinze knew damn well he can't be the pope of vatcan.

Saudi are custodian of the holy mosque because they are ruler of saudi where the mosques are,so it is their job to protect it and maintain it and sorry Mr man,we don't have leader of Muslims worldwide gringrin

Keep quiet. You can't decide for Fulani who will be sultan. You have to accept who they choose even if it is a six year old boy and he will become your head as long as you are a Nigerian Muslim.
What is the meaning of White pope. The man is Argentine not European. I guess if Chinese becomes Pope you will also say he is white. Mumu. Arinze told you that abi. He knew he can't be pope yet he was up for election. Has any Yoruba Muslim ever been up for election as Sultan or leader of Muslims in Nigeria? The fact he was up means he has a chance and it can happen. In your case. It is sealed. Fulani are your ogas grin grin

Keep quiet. The Caliphs were the leaders of Muslims worldwide after Muhammad. Did Muhammad not choose Ali to be his successor? So what are you talking about no line of leadership for Muslims worldwide

u are a liar the former president of Catholic was a white ass nigga named Richard Anthony Burke but he resigned because of sexual abuse.

Now u haven't tell why both the president of Catholic and VP are igbo

Anthony Burke is head of Catholics in Nigeria grin grin Seems you have hit your head on the floor again. Browse Ignatius Kaigama and stop arguing taqqiya with confidence

just like fulani sultan being leader of Muslims has nothing to do with Islam gringrin.

Where did Saudi Prince claimed he is leader of Muslim worldwide? gringrin

Sultan is the leader of Muslims in Nigeria. Fact!! Every other thing is a waste of time. A Yoruba Muslim can never become leader of Muslims in Nigeria. They are second-class Muslims or Arne grin grin

mumu read what I wrote with clean mind.

U still haven't tell me where Yahweh commanded the Jews to be facing Jerusalem while worshipping!

You have been writing nonsense. Even you your mind is not clear so how can you write something clear. Read 2nd Chronicles 6:38-39 and 7 14 which God gave in response to Solomon's prayer to see where Israelites got facing Jerusalem to pray from. That is what Muhammad was copying as if he was a Jew until jealousy started making him to pray towards Mecca claiming God told him to and you his dummies are doing same till today

arindin Friday is special day in Islam gringrin. And it has evidence.

Where is your evidence of going to church on Sunday?
If it tell you to show evidence of what makes Friday special now you will say " You were commanded" Christians go to church on Sunday because it is generally believed that is the Sabbath day and more importantly. the day Jesus resurrected. So it is seen as a day of commemoration of Jesus works on earth. Oya explain why Friday was chosen by Muhammad o grin

Another stupid excuse

now nobody is forcing anybody again.

Why can't they be using all West Africa 130 languages instead of English and French?

Of course no one forced them to use the two languages. And since they are using two languages, none can be said to be superior to the other unlike Arabic that must be used in Islam. If you can't speak Arabic, you are not a Muslim. End of story grin grin

[s]how is that a worship?

So if u are not glad and rejoice nkọ?

No worshipping?
[/s]
Meaningless trash. Headslamming is not the only way of worshipping everyone cannot be facing Mecca from their country and hitting their head on the ground

why would he be inferior?

Because he has not completed the five pillars of islam na. grin grin

oh u are alive 1500 years ago?
No were you? If not, show proof and stop spreading taqiyya grin grin

Where did I say it is not important?

I said without kaabah Muslim will still be worshipping.

Where will you now face to slam your head grin grin Muslims and taqqiya

and where are the idols now?
Ask Muhammad. What is not debatable is that Kaabah was a place for idol worshipping. Muhammad just took the place for himself to propagate his own form of religion.

it hold no significant gringrin

Jerusalem is the place where Jesus preached, died and was resurrected. Many also see the city as central to an imminent Second Coming of Jesus.

What does that have to do with Christian worship? Are you dull or just forming?

many things are not mandatory in Christiandom either just like going to church.

Yes. But the five pillars are mandatory and you need Saudi to perform two of them. Hajj and Salat.

Did Yahweh or Jesus said u should build church there?
It is the site of the Jewish temple. Why did you go and build Mosque there? Would you like it if Jews build a synagogue near the kaabah? I'm sure you will just start bombing people

I would be happy to see evidence for all these grin grin

Why did your role model the crusaders massacred the Jews?

Read up on the people of Khaybar for evidence

Crusade was done by misguided Christians. Though they were provoked by Muslims carrying out jihad. Can you tell us what Jews in Medina and Khaybar did to Muhammad that he killed them and enslaved their women? A whole Muhammad the prophet o. Was he misguided too?
Re: Babachir Lawal Says Ganduje Foundation Converts Christians To Islam. He Reacts by Ojuntana: 3:54pm On Jul 17, 2022
compton11:

Oya no evidence. Show evidence that the virgins were slept with by the priest Eleazar. Or is Eleazar Yahweh?

He died and he resurrected. Did Muhammad resurrect? How can you call someone who died and resurrected human sacrifice when the Bible clearly shows it was his obedience that is the sacrifice.
Re: Babachir Lawal Says Ganduje Foundation Converts Christians To Islam. He Reacts by compton11(m): 6:19pm On Jul 17, 2022
Ojuntana:

Oya no evidence. Show evidence that the virgins were slept with by the priest Eleazar. Or is Eleazar Yahweh?

He died and he resurrected. Did Muhammad resurrect? How can you call someone who died and resurrected human sacrifice when the Bible clearly shows it was his obedience that is the sacrifice.
where did I say eleazer the priest slept with them In the first place?
I asked what did Yahweh did with them, since he told Moses about his shares of the virgins.

Did Abraham,Moses, Jacob,the greatest human John the Baptist ressurcted?
So why u expecting Muhammed ressurction?

Why should he die in the first place if it is not human sacrifice?
Re: Babachir Lawal Says Ganduje Foundation Converts Christians To Islam. He Reacts by Ojuntana: 6:24pm On Jul 17, 2022
compton11:

No evidence. So what is your problem with that exactly? I already gave you an example of Samuel. Read also Numbers 3, Leviticus 12, Exodus 34 to know what happens to humans offered to God.
It's a pity Muhammad messed up your head so much anything virgin implies sex. You need Jesus bro.

What difference does it make that he died if he's alive? Your Muhammad died by poisoning and remained dead. Yet you're worried about someone who is alive. Na wa o
Re: Babachir Lawal Says Ganduje Foundation Converts Christians To Islam. He Reacts by Ojuntana: 7:21pm On Jul 17, 2022
compton11:
where did I say eleazer the priest slept with them In the first place?
I asked what did Yahweh did with them, since he told Moses about his shares of the virgins.

Did Abraham,Moses, Jacob,the greatest human John the Baptist ressurcted?
So why u expecting Muhammed ressurction?

Why should he die in the first place if it is not human sacrifice?
And I've told you Yahweh had given a rule that anything dedicated to him should be handed over to Aaron's line as their portion. Yet you still keep asking the silly question.
So you agree Abraham, Moses and John the Baptist are equal with Muhammad. Why then do you follow Muhammad like he's superior to any.
Why don't you follow Jesus who is higher than them all?

He died because that's the way he can break the curse of sin and death not as a sacrifice.
His sacrifice is in his obedience. Why do we still keep going round in thus circle. If his death was a sacrificial death, then he couldn't resurrect cause that will defeat the purpose of the death in the first place. It will be like eating your cake and having it. Even a dummy should understand this. I've also shown you Bible verses that shows his sacrifice is in his obedience.
Meanwhile you haven't answered why you have to worship in Arabic all the time? Is Allah an Arabian or he understands only Arabic?
Why was Muhammad facing Jerusalem before?
Why did Allah decide to please Muhammad according to your Quran? Which master looks to please his slave?
Why did Muhammad an Arab become the prophet of the God of Israel?
Re: Babachir Lawal Says Ganduje Foundation Converts Christians To Islam. He Reacts by compton11(m): 7:39pm On Jul 17, 2022
Ojuntana:

Zeph 3 vs 15-16

Are we still talking about Zephaniah chapter 3? Because God refers to himself as Israel's King in that chapter and not any of those things above. So can you now tell how Israel's King became Muhammad's allah? In Genesis, He also called himself the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob. Never did he refer to himself as the God of Arabs or Muhammad. So you still have to explain how that same God chose Arabic as his official language while abandoning Hebrew language which is Israel's official language and in which the Torah is written
we are still saying the same thing, Yahweh see himself as God of isreal unlike Allah that referred himself as God of the universe.

Ojuntana:

Kanu is not a Christian neither is he a religious leader. So I don't know why Kanu's opinion becomes a subject of debate. He is a Jew not Christian
and his followers are Christians and they followed what ever he say.

Plus he said Biafra would be established upon judeo-christian

Ojuntana:

See taqiyya again. The church professed that during apartheid but has since renounced that position and is now of the firm belief that all men are equal. The church even has membership in Botswana and Namibia. Stop spreading lies. This is unlike you people that Northern Muslims still see as Arne till this day of July 2022. This is their Wikipedia page. Read it and get understanding and stop spreading taqiyya https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Afrikaans_Protestant_Church
It is only in Islam that only a Fulani sultan can be leader of Muslims in Nigeria.

why u lying?

So because it has membership in Botswana and Namibia means those places don't have white citizen?

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://face2faceafrica.com/article/apk-orania/amp&ved=2ahUKEwi1zbLjuoD5AhWRiqQKHXfzA4IQFnoECBoQAQ&usg=AOvVaw2Tlhfiw8Vm2LgxaUQHGFn3

.this even happened in 2017 where black journalists were banned from entering the church.

Ojuntana:

Where did you get that statistics from? Taqiyya statistics abi grin grin
so majority of Igbo are now of jewish Faith?

Ojuntana:

Why didn't Tinubu shock them and choose VP as northern Christian. Ahmad Lawan that Buhari and Adamu preferred, is he not from the NE. This your lie does not add up abeg. Atiku that the APC are afraid that the Northern Muslims will vote for is also from NE. The fact is that the northern Muslims believe Tinubu is not Muslim enough just like they believe Yoruba Muslims are Arne. Simple as that. Stop trying to be clever by half
what a mumu.

Tinubu has chose a Muslim candidate and if that pains u go and die. gringrin

Ojuntana:

Keep quiet. You can't decide for Fulani who will be sultan. You have to accept who they choose even if it is a six year old boy and he will become your head as long as you are a Nigerian Muslim.
What is the meaning of White pope. The man is Argentine not European. I guess if Chinese becomes Pope you will also say he is white. Mumu. Arinze told you that abi. He knew he can't be pope yet he was up for election. Has any Yoruba Muslim ever been up for election as Sultan or leader of Muslims in Nigeria? The fact he was up means he has a chance and it can happen. In your case. It is sealed. Fulani are your ogas grin grin
arindin gringrin

White are not only in Europe,they are also in other continents.

All the pope of vactican are white,deal with it. gringrin

Ojuntana:

Keep quiet. The Caliphs were the leaders of Muslims worldwide after Muhammad. Did Muhammad not choose Ali to be his successor? So what are you talking about no line of leadership for Muslims worldwide

mumu we are talking about this current situation, during that time Islam hasn't spread all over the world.

Ojuntana:

Anthony Burke is head of Catholics in Nigeria grin grin Seems you have hit your head on the floor again. Browse Ignatius Kaigama and stop arguing taqqiya with confidence
ok I agree on that my bad.

Now u haven't tell me why the current Catholic president and VP are Igbo.

Ojuntana:

Sultan is the leader of Muslims in Nigeria. Fact!! Every other thing is a waste of time. A Yoruba Muslim can never become leader of Muslims in Nigeria. They are second-class Muslims or Arne grin grin
Just like a black will never become a pope of Vatican, they are second class to white Christians gringrin

Ojuntana:

You have been writing nonsense. Even you your mind is not clear so how can you write something clear. Read 2nd Chronicles 6:38-39 and 7 14 which God gave in response to Solomon's prayer to see where Israelites got facing Jerusalem to pray from. That is what Muhammad was copying as if he was a Jew until jealousy started making him to pray towards Mecca claiming God told him to and you his dummies are doing same till today
U keeping shooting yourself in the leg

2chronicles 6:38-39,king Solomon was talking and praising God in that verse and no where did Yahweh commanded the Jews to face Jerusalem there.

He (Solomon)was talking

38 and if they turn back to you with all their heart and soul in the land of their captivity where they were taken, and pray toward the land you gave their ancestors, toward the city you have chosen and toward the temple I have built for your Name; 39 then from heaven, your dwelling place, hear their prayer and their pleas, and uphold their cause. And forgive your people, who have sinned against you.

U feel tell how the bolded is commandment?

And 2 Chronicles 7:14 Never talked about that either,find another lies.

Ojuntana:

If it tell you to show evidence of what makes Friday special now you will say " You were commanded" Christians go to church on Sunday because it is generally believed that is the Sabbath day and more importantly. the day Jesus resurrected. So it is seen as a day of commemoration of Jesus works on earth. Oya explain why Friday was chosen by Muhammad o grin
Sabath is Saturday,not Sunday that is other lie

Jesus ressurction wasn't even Sunday,he Said he would in the earth for three days,so Friday to Sunday ain't three days and let assume he ressurcted on Sunday,did he commanded y'all to be going to church in Sunday?

Friday is a special day that Adam was created

Ojuntana:

Of course no one forced them to use the two languages. And since they are using two languages, none can be said to be superior to the other unlike Arabic that must be used in Islam. If you can't speak Arabic, you are not a Muslim. End of story grin grin
u have to tell me why all the 130 west African languages are not used by ecowas.

Ojuntana:

Meaningless trash. Headslamming is not the only way of worshipping everyone cannot be facing Mecca from their country and hitting their head on the ground
Hehhehee slamming was recorded as worship in the Bible though,even Jesus slammed it.

Ojuntana:

Because he has not completed the five pillars of islam na. grin grin
hmmmm

Ojuntana:

No were you? If not, show proof and stop spreading taqiyya grin grin
cos it is in the history of Islam.

Ojuntana:

Where will you now face to slam your head grin grin Muslims and taqqiya
we will still face where we used to,to slam our head just like how Jews your masters are still facing where they use to face after temple has been destroy. gringrin

Ojuntana:

Ask Muhammad. What is not debatable is that Kaabah was a place for idol worshipping. Muhammad just took the place for himself to propagate his own form of religion.

they are many mosque turned to church,that automatically mean those churches are idol places since it was mosque before? gringrin

Ojuntana:

What does that have to do with Christian worship? Are you dull or just forming?
mumu don't u know your faith is based on Jesus death and ressurction?

Ojuntana:

Yes. But the five pillars are mandatory and you need Saudi to perform two of them. Hajj and Salat.
despite how I showed u Hajj is for who are able and u still insist it is mandatory gringrin

Chai

Ojuntana:

It is the site of the Jewish temple. Why did you go and build Mosque there? Would you like it if Jews build a synagogue near the kaabah? I'm sure you will just start bombing people
did your masters the Jew complained to u? grin grin

Ojuntana:

Read up on the people of Khaybar for evidence
nah I need your own evidence. grin angry

Ojuntana:

Crusade was done by misguided Christians. Though they were provoked by Muslims carrying out jihad. Can you tell us what Jews in Medina and Khaybar did to Muhammad that he killed them and enslaved their women? A whole Muhammad the prophet o. Was he misguided too?
oh they misguided now? grin grin

But they weren't when they were driving Muslims out grin I just like u cos u funny and u think you slick

The Jews of khaybar are enemies just like how midianites were enemies of Moses grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Fulani Herdsmen Attack Polytechnic, Ado-Ekiti / Videos Of Nigerian Politicians Dancing: Who Is Best Of Them All? / Eze Charles Iroegbu And His Chiefs Kidnapped In Imo State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 339
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.