Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,481 members, 7,812,482 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:04 PM

I Could Have Slapped Kwankwaso At Aso Rock, Says Ganduje - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Could Have Slapped Kwankwaso At Aso Rock, Says Ganduje (44110 Views)

President Tinubu Receives Senator Kwankwaso At The Presidential Villa. Picture. / Ganduje: I Could Have Slapped Kwankwaso If I Had Met Him In Aso Rock (Video) / Crowd That Welcomed Kwankwaso At PDP Rally In Kaduna (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Could Have Slapped Kwankwaso At Aso Rock, Says Ganduje by ogododo: 7:35pm On Jun 09, 2023
Former Governor Abdullahi Ganduje has said he could have slapped his predecessor, Engr. Rabiu Musa Kwankwaso, if he met him at the Presidential Villa in Abuja.

While briefing State House reporters after a meeting with Tinubu on the security situation in Kano State following the demolition exercise embarked upon by the administration of Governor Abba Kabir Yusuf, Ganduje expressed displeasure.

“I know he is in the building but we have not met. Probably if we met, maybe I could have slapped him.”

Ganduje said the demolition exercise was done without carrying out any investigation or giving due notice in line with the provisions of Land Use Act.

The former governor said he spoke at length on the issue while reporting the matter to the president and had petitioned the Inspector General of Police, Usman Alkali Baba, with video evidence of the looting and vandalisation that trailed the demolition.

He said the governor who he described as a “stooge” of Kwankwaso was no longer happy because of the condemnation that greeted the move.

Daily Trust reports that the state governor had said the demolition exercise was part of the fulfillment of his campaign promise to “restore” the urban development masterplan of the city.

He had also insisted that the exercise was not a vendetta against the past administration of Abdullahi Umar Ganduje and that many more demolitions would follow.

https://dailytrust.com/breaking-i-could-have-slapped-kwankwaso-at-aso-rock-says-ganduje/

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Could Have Slapped Kwankwaso At Aso Rock, Says Ganduje by 00FFT00(m): 7:44pm On Jun 09, 2023
Who slapped you for grand corruption and bribery, or the ignoble dethronement of a turbaned emir, gandowski?.

193 Likes 14 Shares

Re: I Could Have Slapped Kwankwaso At Aso Rock, Says Ganduje by Acekidc4(m): 7:51pm On Jun 09, 2023
Ganduje the Dollar Man he reach like that?? Bros be calming down............ Nobody Wipe you Slap for your Dollar Bribe Collection!!

79 Likes 8 Shares

Re: I Could Have Slapped Kwankwaso At Aso Rock, Says Ganduje by tommy589(m): 7:52pm On Jun 09, 2023
It would have been entertaining to see big men in roforofo fight

Weekend delight special grin

89 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Could Have Slapped Kwankwaso At Aso Rock, Says Ganduje by Ebubu2: 8:09pm On Jun 09, 2023
00FFT00:
Who slapped you for grand corruption and bribery, or the ignoble dethronement of a turbaned emir, gandowski?.
gandowskigrin

116 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Could Have Slapped Kwankwaso At Aso Rock, Says Ganduje by LagosFirstSon: 8:12pm On Jun 09, 2023
APC members are known for violence and looting of public funds so I'm not surprised that a looter like Ganduje wants to slap Kwankwaso

67 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Could Have Slapped Kwankwaso At Aso Rock, Says Ganduje by Essenza01: 8:12pm On Jun 09, 2023
Imagine a thief caught red handed is brandishing like this... can only happen in Tinubu's regime..

43 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Could Have Slapped Kwankwaso At Aso Rock, Says Ganduje by GeneralPula: 8:15pm On Jun 09, 2023
Ganduje said the demolition exercise was done without carrying out any investigation or giving due notice in line with the provisions of Land Use Act.

Wetin funny me pass be say the Governor still go to the building to observe as them dey demolish ham..

102 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Could Have Slapped Kwankwaso At Aso Rock, Says Ganduje by Freshtruth(m): 8:17pm On Jun 09, 2023
Try am make red cap kwankwasiya movement decend on u . Be like say u no want enter Kano again oga person formed new party for kano d party win u still dey play

29 Likes 6 Shares

Re: I Could Have Slapped Kwankwaso At Aso Rock, Says Ganduje by Praxis758: 8:24pm On Jun 09, 2023
Everything around that Kwakwanso guy looks creepy, vengeful and bellicose.

8 Likes

Re: I Could Have Slapped Kwankwaso At Aso Rock, Says Ganduje by talented321: 8:35pm On Jun 09, 2023
No be play sha, the matter get weight

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Could Have Slapped Kwankwaso At Aso Rock, Says Ganduje by NaijaCover(m): 8:38pm On Jun 09, 2023
Nawa o
Re: I Could Have Slapped Kwankwaso At Aso Rock, Says Ganduje by owiko(m): 8:38pm On Jun 09, 2023
Officer in charge of babariga and other related matters seems to have forgotten that he now weilds little or no power at all. Kwankwaso appears more energetic. Give him a slap, he returns the gesture with a upper cut

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Could Have Slapped Kwankwaso At Aso Rock, Says Ganduje by Praktikal100000: 8:38pm On Jun 09, 2023
grin
Re: I Could Have Slapped Kwankwaso At Aso Rock, Says Ganduje by etrange: 8:38pm On Jun 09, 2023
Just see the people leading us....

6 Likes

Re: I Could Have Slapped Kwankwaso At Aso Rock, Says Ganduje by chiefolododo(m): 8:39pm On Jun 09, 2023
Eyah ...owner of Aso Rock, why didn't you slap him?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Could Have Slapped Kwankwaso At Aso Rock, Says Ganduje by FrankAkowe: 8:39pm On Jun 09, 2023
I want to believe this is a complete overstatement. How could you have done that?

2 Likes

Re: I Could Have Slapped Kwankwaso At Aso Rock, Says Ganduje by KingTom(m): 8:39pm On Jun 09, 2023
Gandollar my nigga grin grin

4 Likes

Re: I Could Have Slapped Kwankwaso At Aso Rock, Says Ganduje by Highways: 8:39pm On Jun 09, 2023
Gandollar? Why slap him? Was he the one that videoed you stacking dollar bills in your agbada....

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Could Have Slapped Kwankwaso At Aso Rock, Says Ganduje by Nobody: 8:39pm On Jun 09, 2023
drug pusher + gandoller = calamity.

See as thieves, terrorists are having a field day at aso rock, when the president is a nacortic.

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Could Have Slapped Kwankwaso At Aso Rock, Says Ganduje by jmoore(m): 8:39pm On Jun 09, 2023
Ode! Organize a boxing match between both of you.

2 Likes

Re: I Could Have Slapped Kwankwaso At Aso Rock, Says Ganduje by dyera(m): 8:40pm On Jun 09, 2023
You pocket dollars and approve illegal buildings, then you expect the new governor to not demolish those structures.

2 Likes

Re: I Could Have Slapped Kwankwaso At Aso Rock, Says Ganduje by bewla(m): 8:40pm On Jun 09, 2023
What
Re: I Could Have Slapped Kwankwaso At Aso Rock, Says Ganduje by Angelfrost(m): 8:40pm On Jun 09, 2023
Nah... You can never do a damn thing, you Dollar thief! grin

If Nigeria wasn't this doomed in Corruption, you should never have completed your first tenure not to speak of getting a second term!

Your audacity after that national embarrassment is simply mind boggling!

The Parliament has since perished in Nigeria! The word "Impeach" is no longer being heard since the days of Okadigbo! So sad!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Could Have Slapped Kwankwaso At Aso Rock, Says Ganduje by NwaNimo1(m): 8:40pm On Jun 09, 2023

1 Like

Re: I Could Have Slapped Kwankwaso At Aso Rock, Says Ganduje by Stevenson20: 8:40pm On Jun 09, 2023
Why you come cut liver

1 Like

Re: I Could Have Slapped Kwankwaso At Aso Rock, Says Ganduje by Nahunger(m): 8:40pm On Jun 09, 2023
Lol
Wahalur no dey finish
Re: I Could Have Slapped Kwankwaso At Aso Rock, Says Ganduje by denzel231: 8:40pm On Jun 09, 2023
E never late.. go him house

1 Like

Re: I Could Have Slapped Kwankwaso At Aso Rock, Says Ganduje by ignis: 8:41pm On Jun 09, 2023
Ganduje should continue slapping dollar

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Young Soldier Dies In Enugu State After His Passing Out Parade In Kaduna. Photo / Special Message By DSS On Social Media In Nigeria / Aisha Yesufu To Trump: Stop Flattering Yourself With Tweet About Nigerian Parade

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.