Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,087 members, 7,818,263 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:24 AM

Babachir Lawal Says Ganduje Foundation Converts Christians To Islam. He Reacts - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Babachir Lawal Says Ganduje Foundation Converts Christians To Islam. He Reacts (30924 Views)

I Could Have Slapped Kwankwaso At Aso Rock, Says Ganduje / Reno Omokri Offers Garba Shehu N7.8m To Sleep In Borno For A Night. He Reacts / Babachir Lawal Says Tinubu Will Make A Good President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Babachir Lawal Says Ganduje Foundation Converts Christians To Islam. He Reacts by compton11(m): 8:14pm On Jul 17, 2022
Ojuntana:

And I've told you Yahweh had given a rule that anything dedicated to him should be handed over to Aaron's line as their portion. Yet you still keep asking the silly question.
So you agree Abraham, Moses and John the Baptist are equal with Muhammad. Why then do you follow Muhammad like he's superior to any.
Why don't you follow Jesus who is higher than them all?

He died because that's the way he can break the curse of sin and death not as a sacrifice.
His sacrifice is in his obedience. Why do we still keep going round in thus circle. If his death was a sacrificial death, then he couldn't resurrect cause that will defeat the purpose of the death in the first place. It will be like eating your cake and having it. Even a dummy should understand this. I've also shown you Bible verses that shows his sacrifice is in his obedience.
Meanwhile you haven't answered why you have to worship in Arabic all the time? Is Allah an Arabian or he understands only Arabic?
Why was Muhammad facing Jerusalem before?
Why did Allah decide to please Muhammad according to your Quran? Which master looks to please his slave?
Why did Muhammad an Arab become the prophet of the God of Israel?

yes, handed to Aaron's line to do what?

All prophets are equal to each other gringrin

John is higher than Jesus grin grin

Is Yahweh the god of isreal only?

Why are most the prophet are Jews?
Re: Babachir Lawal Says Ganduje Foundation Converts Christians To Islam. He Reacts by compton11(m): 8:16pm On Jul 17, 2022
Ojuntana:

No evidence. So what is your problem with that exactly? I already gave you an example of Samuel. Read also Numbers 3, Leviticus 12, Exodus 34 to know what happens to humans offered to God.
It's a pity Muhammad messed up your head so much anything virgin implies sex. You need Jesus bro.

What difference does it make that he died if he's alive? Your Muhammad died by poisoning and remained dead. Yet you're worried about someone who is alive. Na wa o
cos Moses ordered the non Virgins to be killed and virgins should be kept for the army and 32 of them were from Yahweh grin grin
Re: Babachir Lawal Says Ganduje Foundation Converts Christians To Islam. He Reacts by Ojuntana: 9:10am On Jul 18, 2022
compton11:
we are still saying the same thing, Yahweh see himself as God of isreal unlike Allah that referred himself as God of the universe.
Show evidence where Allah referred to himself as the God of the Universe grin grin
I am even surprised. From Muhammad's tales in the Quran, it is obvious that he was referring to the God of the Jews as Allah though we know that Allah has existed as one of the gods of Mecca, the god of his Quraysh tribe before he was born. So tell us how Muhammad came to know Yahweh the Jewish God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob more than the Jews themselves. Tell us how the God of the Jews became the God of Arabs through Muhammad. It is obvious this particular subject shows how faulty Quranic synopsis is.

and his followers are Christians and they followed what ever he say.
Plus he said Biafra would be established upon Judeo-Christian
He's free to say whatever he likes. He does not speak for Igbo Christian cause he is not an Igbo Christian. Or does Igboho speak for Yoruba Muslims?

why u lying?

So because it has membership in Botswana and Namibia means those places don't have white citizen?

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://face2faceafrica.com/article/apk-orania/amp&ved=2ahUKEwi1zbLjuoD5AhWRiqQKHXfzA4IQFnoECBoQAQ&usg=AOvVaw2Tlhfiw8Vm2LgxaUQHGFn3

.this even happened in 2017 where black journalists were banned from entering the church
grin grin White citizens of Namibia and Botswana. This is funny indeed. Did you even open the link or you just pasted it cause it suits your narrative. This is from the link you pasted:
Oukamp’s remarks sparked outrage within the South African Christian community, with many condemning it as racist and discriminatory.
Patrick Shole, president of the South Africa Union Council of Independent Churches, said it was regrettable to find examples of segregation within the Christian body 23 years after Apartheid ended.
“We don’t discriminate in church because before God we are one – whether White or Black. I find it weird that we still have discrimination in the church,” Shole said.
Meanwhile, the Afrikaanse Protestante Kerk leadership issued a statement saying Mr. Oukamp acted out of line with the church’s policy.
Note also that the guys were not worshippers but journalists and the main reason they were not allowed in was because of the negative publications they have been giving the church. It's all there in the story but you're too dumb to read.

so majority of Igbo are now of jewish Faith?
what a mumu.
Tinubu has chose a Muslim candidate and if that pains u go and die. gringrin
That's ur business. The fact is you can't decide for Igbo what they will do. So go and face your Sultan

arindin gringrin

White are not only in Europe,they are also in other continents.

All the pope of vactican are white,deal with it. gringrin

See Mumu. You just keep capping nonsense. Who told you all the popes of Vatican are white. Browse Gregory III. He was a Syrian. Also note there have been three black popes in the line of popes. When will a Yoruba man become leader of Muslims in Nigeria. Or are you bound to be eternal slaves to Fulani? grin grin

mumu we are talking about this current situation, during that time Islam hasn't spread all over the world.
When Islam spread all over the world, it became divided. Islam has many parts now that's why they can't have a single leader. But if there will be, it will either be Grand Khadi of the Holy Mosque or the King of Saudi not any African who is seen as inferior Muslim
ok I agree on that my bad.

Now u haven't tell me why the current Catholic president and VP are Igbo.

Mumu again. Explain to my why Ignatius Kaigama from Taraba was the former Catholic President. You think Catholic Presidency is like Nigerian Muslim leader that is by birth and tribe? Greet Sultan abeg

Just like a black will never become a pope of Vatican, they are second class to white Christians gringrin

Lol. Browse Pope Victor. He was African. Greet your Arabian Masters whose language you use to worship cheesy cheesy

U keeping shooting yourself in the leg

2chronicles 6:38-39,king Solomon was talking and praising God in that verse and no where did Yahweh commanded the Jews to face Jerusalem there.

He (Solomon)was talking

38 and if they turn back to you with all their heart and soul in the land of their captivity where they were taken, and pray toward the land you gave their ancestors, toward the city you have chosen and toward the temple I have built for your Name; 39 then from heaven, your dwelling place, hear their prayer and their pleas, and uphold their cause. And forgive your people, who have sinned against you.

U feel tell how the bolded is commandment?

And 2 Chronicles 7:14 Never talked about that either,find another lies.
I know say you be Mumu and you no understand English. The verse you quoted was Solomon's prayer that whenever Jews turn and pray towards the temple, God should hear them. 2 Chronicles 7:14 is God's acceptance of that request. You still have not explained why Muhammad was facing Jerusalem to pray. He is a Jew? Why did Allah want to please him? Why do you circle the Kaabah seven times like the idol worshippers of Mecca used to do?

Sabath is Saturday,not Sunday that is other lie

Jesus ressurction wasn't even Sunday,he Said he would in the earth for three days,so Friday to Sunday ain't three days and let assume he ressurcted on Sunday,did he commanded y'all to be going to church in Sunday?

Friday is a special day that Adam was created
Show evidence that Sabbath is Saturday. Jesus resurrected on Sunday, the first day of the week as recorded in Luke. Show evidence that Adam was created on Friday. Adam is a Jewish figure why are you worshipping on the day he was created? Are you worshipping Adam now?

u have to tell me why all the 130 west African languages are not used by ecowas.

It's by choice not force.

Hehhehee slamming was recorded as worship in the Bible though,even Jesus slammed it.

Liar!! Jesus never slammed his head on the ground

hmmmm
grin grin grin

cos it is in the history of Islam.
Show evidence na grin grin

we will still face where we used to,to slam our head just like how Jews your masters are still facing where they use to face after temple has been destroy. gringrin
How will you when the place has been destroyed? You want to face a destroyed place to pray? Why then does SA spend so much money to protect the place if it's not important?

they are many mosque turned to church,that automatically mean those churches are idol places since it was mosque before? gringrin
But those mosques do not retain the name mosque neither do they continue the practices of the mosque or do they? The Kaabah's name was retained same with the practices of the pagans of Mecca including name Allah grin grin

mumu don't u know your faith is based on Jesus death and ressurction?
And then? What does that have to do with our worship?

despite how I showed u Hajj is for who are able and u still insist it is mandatory gringrin

Chai
If you don't perform Hajj, you are not a full Muslim. That's a fact. You are not assured of Al-Janna

did your masters the Jew complained to u? grin grin

Before nko? That is why they are bombing Palestinians and Syrians till today grin grin

nah I need your own evidence. grin angry
I already supplied you. Go back to our previous chats. Stop forming dumb

oh they misguided now? grin grin

But they weren't when they were driving Muslims out grin I just like u cos u funny and u think you slick

The Jews of khaybar are enemies just like how midianites were enemies of Moses grin grin
Yes. They are misguided because Jesus never asked anyone to kill for him unlike Muhammad. But they are justified because they wanted to take vengeance on who killed their Lord and Saviour. So your Muhammad is following Moses now? I thought he has his own Quran. Why didn't he follow Jesus instead after all a Christian preached to him? Las las he was poisoned grin grin
Re: Babachir Lawal Says Ganduje Foundation Converts Christians To Islam. He Reacts by Ojuntana: 10:31am On Jul 18, 2022
compton11:
cos Moses ordered the non Virgins to be killed and virgins should be kept for the army and 32 of them were from Yahweh grin grin
I don't see sense in this. I've already proved to you that those for Yahweh where to serve in the temple under Eleazar the priest
Re: Babachir Lawal Says Ganduje Foundation Converts Christians To Islam. He Reacts by Ojuntana: 10:33am On Jul 18, 2022
compton11:
yes, handed to Aaron's line to do what?

All prophets are equal to each other gringrin

John is higher than Jesus grin grin

Is Yahweh the god of isreal only?

Why are most the prophet are Jews?
If all prophets are equal to each other? Why did Muhammad claim he's the last prophet?
Why did he institute a religion different from those of the other prophets?
Where did you see that John is higher than Jesus?
Yahweh is God of Israel. Yes?
Re: Babachir Lawal Says Ganduje Foundation Converts Christians To Islam. He Reacts by compton11(m): 11:44am On Jul 18, 2022
Ojuntana:

Show evidence where Allah referred to himself as the God of the Universe grin grin
I am even surprised. From Muhammad's tales in the Quran, it is obvious that he was referring to the God of the Jews as Allah though we know that Allah has existed as one of the gods of Mecca, the god of his Quraysh tribe before he was born. So tell us how Muhammad came to know Yahweh the Jewish God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob more than the Jews themselves. Tell us how the God of the Jews became the God of Arabs through Muhammad. It is obvious this particular subject shows how faulty Quranic synopsis is.
gringrin

All praise is for Allah—Lord of the universe-Quran 1:2

but your wishing will not avail unless Allah, the Lord of the Universe, so wishes-Quran 81:29

And so on while your Yahweh is only known as God of isreal gringrin

Ojuntana:

He's free to say whatever he likes. He does not speak for Igbo Christian cause he is not an Igbo Christian. Or does Igboho speak for Yoruba Muslims?
is igboho a Muslim?

Is igboho using religion to preach Yoruba nation?

Ojuntana:

grin grin White citizens of Namibia and Botswana. This is funny indeed. Did you even open the link or you just pasted it cause it suits your narrative. This is from the link you pasted:
whites are not citizens there?

The remaining boar and British nkọ?

Ojuntana:

Note also that the guys were not worshippers but journalists and the main reason they were not allowed in was because of the negative publications they have been giving the church. It's all there in the story but you're too dumb to read.
let assume the black journalists are there for interview and they were stopped because of the negativity of media then what about the black worshippers gringrin
cos u see it clearly where the man said this church is only for whites gringrin

According to Africa Review, Oukamp said allowing black people into an all-white church would be violating the “rights of Afrikaans people”.

You must understand I know you want to serve God and everything but I have to protect the rights of Afrikaans people. So I cannot let you in, you guys can go to any other church, but this one is only for white people,” Mr. Oukamp told the journalists.
gringrin

Ojuntana:

That's ur business. The fact is you can't decide for Igbo what they will do. So go and face your Sultan
gringrin

Ojuntana:

See Mumu. You just keep capping nonsense. Who told you all the popes of Vatican are white. Browse Gregory III. He was a Syrian. Also note there have been three black popes in the line of popes. When will a Yoruba man become leader of Muslims in Nigeria. Or are you bound to be eternal slaves to Fulani? grin grin
a white ass non European man.

Do u know there are white Syrian taht has Eastern European blood?

Also during the time Christianity hasn't spread to Africa except among the Ethiopian

So find another lie.

Ojuntana:

When Islam spread all over the world, it became divided. Islam has many parts now that's why they can't have a single leader. But if there will be, it will either be Grand Khadi of the Holy Mosque or the King of Saudi not any African who is seen as inferior Muslim
pain gringrin

Tell me the world leader for Protestant Christians gringrin

Ojuntana:

Mumu again. Explain to my why Ignatius Kaigama from Taraba was the former Catholic President. You think Catholic Presidency is like Nigerian Muslim leader that is by birth and tribe? Greet Sultan abeg
explain to me why President and VP of Catholics are igbos?

And speaking of What pertains to it,CAN the govern body for all Christians in Nigeria has never appoint a northerner Christian as their president since its creation except a full Yoruba man from kogi.

Why is that? gringrin

Ojuntana:

Lol. Browse Pope Victor. He was African. Greet your Arabian Masters whose language you use to worship cheesy cheesy
chai what a mumu? grin so Victor is black now? gringrin he was another white man born in the Roman Province of Africa
Look at his pictures,that one looks black to u?

I'm sure u will called Elon Musk a black man since he was born in Africa.

Ojuntana:

I know say you be Mumu and you no understand English. The verse you quoted was Solomon's prayer that whenever Jews turn and pray towards the temple, God should hear them. 2 Chronicles 7:14 is God's acceptance of that request. You still have not explained why Muhammad was facing Jerusalem to pray. He is a Jew? Why did Allah want to please him?

Why do you circle the Kaabah seven times like the idol worshippers of Mecca used to do?
Is that what I asked your stupid ass?

I asked where did Yahweh commanded the children of Israel to be facing Jerusalem while worshipping.

I've answer the first bolded,it is your problem if u don't read it.

The seconded bolded, where is your evidence that pagans of Mecca used to circle kaabah seven time?

So on tawaf,it is tradition in Islam for those that go to Hajj

Then let them end their untidiness and fulfill their vows and perform Tawaf around the ancient Hous[/b]e
Qur'an 22:29

And ˹remember˺ when We assigned to Abraham the site of the House, ˹saying,˺ “Do not associate anything with Me ˹in worship˺ and [b]purify My House for those who circle ˹the Ka’bah˺, stand ˹in prayer˺
, and bow and prostrate themselves.
Qur'an 22:26

Ojuntana:

Show evidence that Sabbath is Saturday.
sabath is Saturday Among your Jew masters not Sunday plus the seventh day Adventist go to church on Saturday.Around the 2nd century, the Church of Rome and some churches under its influence adopted Sunday as their day of worship

Ojuntana:

Jesus resurrected on Sunday, the first day of the week as recorded in Luke.
even not only Luke recorded that but other 3 gospel.

The Gospels are clear that Jesus died and His body was hurriedly placed in the tomb late in the afternoon, just before sundown when a Sabbath began (John 19:30-42).

By the traditional "Good Friday–Easter Sunday" timing, from Friday sundown to Saturday sundown is one night and one day. Saturday night to Sunday daybreak is another night, giving us two nights and one day.

So where do we get another night and two days to equal the three days and three nights Jesus said He would be in the tomb?

I need u to answer that

Ojuntana:

Show evidence that Adam was created on Friday. Adam is a Jewish figure why are you worshipping on the day he was created? Are you worshipping Adam now?

Abu Huraira reported the Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) as saying:

The best day on which the sun has risen is Friday; on it Adam was created. on it he was made to enter Paradise, on it he was expelled from it. And the last hour will take place on no day other than Friday.

And who told u Adam is only Jewish figure?

Adam is druze, Christianity, Jewish, Islam,Mandaeism, figure.

Ojuntana:

It's by choice not force.

u think it is easy to be using 130 languages?

Arindin.

Ojuntana:

Liar!! Jesus never slammed his head on the ground

grin grin grin

King James Bible
And he went a little further, and fell on his face, and prayed, saying, O my Father, if it be possible, let this cup pass from me: nevertheless not as I will, but as thou wilt.
Matthew 26:39

I know the next stupid question u will ask is that did he prayed five times daily.

Ojuntana:

How will you when the place has been destroyed? You want to face a destroyed place to pray? Why then does SA spend so much money to protect the place if it's not important?
just like your Jew masters are still facing where they use to face.

Ojuntana:

But those mosques do not retain the name mosque neither do they continue the practices of the mosque or do they? The Kaabah's name was retained same with the practices of the pagans of Mecca including name Allah grin grin

see logic gringrin

Mosque–Cathedral of Córdoba is the name of the mosque converted to church in Spain. gringrin

Ojuntana:

And then? What does that have to do with our worship?
without Jesus death and ressurction then christianity is rubbish gringrin

Ojuntana:

If you don't perform Hajj, you are not a full Muslim. That's a fact. You are not assured of Al-Janna

ok I agree oooo since u keep arguing blindly.

Are u alright now? gringrin

Ojuntana:

Before nko? That is why they are bombing Palestinians and Syrians till today grin grin

that is they also called Jesus a bastard and sorcerer in their talmud gringrin

Ojuntana:

I already supplied you. Go back to our previous chats. Stop forming dumb

u didn't,u just fabricated your own story gringrin

Ojuntana:

Yes. They are misguided because Jesus never asked anyone to kill for him unlike Muhammad.
u sure? grin grin

And as for these enemies of mine who didn’t want me to be their king—bring them in and execute them right here in front of me.”

Luke 19:27

Ojuntana:

But they are justified because they wanted to take vengeance on who killed their Lord and Saviour.
so you kill the God chosen people? grin grin

Ojuntana:

So your Muhammad is following Moses now? I thought he has his own Quran. Why didn't he follow Jesus instead after all a Christian preached to him? Las las he was poisoned grin grin
so there is nothing bad in it when Yahweh, Samuel, David, Moses and so on did it but it is bad when the prophet attacked his own enemies? grin grin

What an hypocrite u are?
Re: Babachir Lawal Says Ganduje Foundation Converts Christians To Islam. He Reacts by compton11(m): 11:53am On Jul 18, 2022
Ojuntana:

If all prophets are equal to each other? Why did Muhammad claim he's the last prophet?
Why did he institute a religion different from those of the other prophets?
Where did you see that John is higher than Jesus?
Yahweh is God of Israel. Yes?
cos he is the last Accord to the Quram, that is why he was sent to the whole whole unlike Jesus sent to only isreal.

And what religion is that,all prophet brought the same thing.

Truly I tell you, among those born of women there has not risen anyone greater than John the Baptist; yet whoever is least in the kingdom of heaven is greater than he
Matthew 11:11

Is Jesus not born of a woman?

Yeah he is God of isreal.
Re: Babachir Lawal Says Ganduje Foundation Converts Christians To Islam. He Reacts by compton11(m): 11:57am On Jul 18, 2022
Ojuntana:

I don't see sense in this. I've already proved to you that those for Yahweh where to serve in the temple under Eleazar the priest
and u don't give me Bible verse that says so.

If they were to serve, then why was the non-virgins be killed?

Abi they (non-virgins) can't also serve in the temple?
Re: Babachir Lawal Says Ganduje Foundation Converts Christians To Islam. He Reacts by Ojuntana: 3:05pm On Jul 18, 2022
compton11:
and u don't give me Bible verse that says so.

If they were to serve, then why was the non-virgins be killed?

Abi they (non-virgins) can't also serve in the temple?

Read Leviticus 7:34-35. I have given you this before. You seem to dull to remember

Go and ask them. I'm not a Jew. I'm a Christian. Go and ask Hebrews why God said they should kill the non-virgins. It is between them and God.

Meanwhile why did Allah allow Muhammad to kill people? Why did he allow him to be a gigolo for Khadijah? Why did he allow him to have sex slaves?
Re: Babachir Lawal Says Ganduje Foundation Converts Christians To Islam. He Reacts by Ojuntana: 3:14pm On Jul 18, 2022
compton11:
cos he is the last Accord to the Quram, that is why he was sent to the whole whole unlike Jesus sent to only isreal.

And what religion is that,all prophet brought the same thing.

Truly I tell you, among those born of women there has not risen anyone greater than John the Baptist; yet whoever is least in the kingdom of heaven is greater than he
Matthew 11:11

Is Jesus not born of a woman?

Yeah he is God of isreal.

He is the last according to the Quran but the Quran did not tell us why he should be the last. Are there no more prophets in heaven or Allah is tired of sending Prophets?

All the prophets were Jews practicing Judaism. None of them brought a new religion. So why did your Muhammad bring a new religion and a new book called Quran? So we should throw away the Torah given to Moses? How come he is the only Arab that is a Prophet?

I'm not responsible for your poor understanding of English. What does there has not risen anyone mean? Does it not mean it is in the past?
Here is what John himself said of Jesus: Mark 1:7
“The one who is more powerful than I is coming after me; I am not worthy to stoop down and untie the thong of his sandals
And in that Matthew 11, even John asked his disciples to speak to Jesus on his behalf when he was in trouble and see the other part of the verse you misquoted
Yet even the least in the kingdom of heaven is greater than he. 12From the days of John the Baptist until now, the kingdom of heaven has been subject to violence, and the violent lay claim to it. For all the Prophets and the Law prophesied until John
It shows that the prophets of Israel have come already before John. So who the Bleep is Muhammad then?
Re: Babachir Lawal Says Ganduje Foundation Converts Christians To Islam. He Reacts by Ojuntana: 4:47pm On Jul 18, 2022
compton11:
gringrin

All praise is for Allah—Lord of the universe-Quran 1:2

but your wishing will not avail unless Allah, the Lord of the Universe, so wishes-Quran 81:29

And so on while your Yahweh is only known as God of isreal gringrin

English again. Baba go to school. This is not Allah speaking. Or will Allah give praise unto himself and refer to himself in the third party? I would have expected something like "I am Allah, Lord of the Universe". Not someone praising him and calling him lord of the Universe.
He is God of Israel. The same Israel of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob that Muhammad plagiarized grin grin

is igboho a Muslim?

Is igboho using religion to preach Yoruba nation?
Silly meaningless questions

whites are not citizens there?

The remaining boar and British nkọ?
Which British is in Namibia and Botswana? You're an illiterate in almost everything. Those whites have naturalized and see themselves as Africans to all intents and purposes

let assume the black journalists are there for interview and they were stopped because of the negativity of media then what about the black worshippers gringrin
cos u see it clearly where the man said this church is only for whites gringrin

According to Africa Review, Oukamp said allowing black people into an all-white church would be violating the “rights of Afrikaans people”.

You must understand I know you want to serve God and everything but I have to protect the rights of Afrikaans people. So I cannot let you in, you guys can go to any other church, but this one is only for white people,” Mr. Oukamp told the journalists.
gringrin
And you did not read where the head of the church said what Oukamp said does not represent the church's stand? Are you naturally blind or just forming? Check the church's website. They affirm that all men are created equal and all are creatures of God. So quit the lies. It is only Muslims that have inferior Muslims called Arne. Stop fishing around the world to justify your inferiority to the Fulani

gringrin

a white ass non European man.

Do u know there are white Syrian taht has Eastern European blood?

Also during the time Christianity hasn't spread to Africa except among the Ethiopian

You have started playing dumb again. What exactly is a "white ass non European" First you claimed only Europeans become Pope. When I showed you Francis, you said he's of European descent. Now I show you Gregory you say he is white non-European. Naw wa o. I guess Ethiopia is not part of Africa then. You will by your own hand justify things Chai!! grin grin Go and kiss the Sultan's ass abeg

pain gringrin

Tell me the world leader for Protestant Christians gringrin
Protestant don't have a world leader like Catholics. You have switched to Protestants after you have been defeated on the matter for Catholics. Why don't you accept your Sultan and Arabs overlord and have peace.

explain to me why President and VP of Catholics are igbos?

And speaking of What pertains to it,CAN the govern body for all Christians in Nigeria has never appoint a northerner Christian as their president since its creation except a full Yoruba man from kogi.

Why is that? gringrin
See mumu question. Oya explain why Kaigama from Taraba was President of Catholics. So a Yoruba man from Kogi is no longer a Northerner? grin grin
Oya when will a Yoruba Muslim from Kwara become head of Muslims in Nigeria. At least make una try small na grin grin

chai what a mumu? grin so Victor is black now? gringrin he was another white man born in the Roman Province of Africa
Look at his pictures,that one looks black to u?

I'm sure u will called Elon Musk a black man since he was born in Africa.
Lol. So only blacks are in Africa. What about Arabs? Are they not in Africa? See Mumu o. At least Victor is an African pope. That is not debated. Oya show us a leader of Muslims from North that is not Fulani at least na grin grin

Is that what I asked your stupid ass?

I asked where did Yahweh commanded the children of Israel to be facing Jerusalem while worshipping.

I've answer the first bolded,it is your problem if u don't read it.

The seconded bolded, where is your evidence that pagans of Mecca used to circle kaabah seven time?

So on tawaf,it is tradition in Islam for those that go to Hajj

Then let them end their untidiness and fulfill their vows and perform Tawaf around the ancient Hous[/b]e
Qur'an 22:29

And ˹remember˺ when We assigned to Abraham the site of the House, ˹saying,˺ “Do not associate anything with Me ˹in worship˺ and [b]purify My House for those who circle ˹the Ka’bah˺, stand ˹in prayer˺
, and bow and prostrate themselves.
Qur'an 22:26
You have not answered why Muhammad was praying towards Jerusalem. I already shared 2 Chronicles 7:14 with you.

Prior to Islam, the Kaaba was a holy site for the various Bedouin tribes throughout the Arabian Peninsula. Once every lunar year, Bedouin people would make a pilgrimage to Mecca. Setting aside any tribal feuds, they would worship their gods in the Kaaba and trade with each other in the city.[13] Various sculptures and paintings were held inside the Kaaba. A statue of Hubal (the principal idol of Mecca) and statues of other pagan deities are known to have been placed in or around the Kaaba.
However, by the time of Muhammad's era, it seems that the Kaaba was venerated as the shrine of Allah, the High God. Once a year, tribes from all around the Arabian Peninsula would converge on Mecca to perform the Hajj pilgrimage, which was a mark of the widespread conviction that Allah was the same deity worshipped by monotheists. At this time the Muslims would perform the Salat prayer facing Jerusalem, as instructed by Muhammad, and turning their backs on the pagan associations of the Kabah.[20] Alfred Guillaume, in his translation of the Ibn Ishaq's seerah, says that the Kaaba itself might be referred to in the feminine form.[21] Circumambulation was often performed naked by men and almost naked by women
From the above quotes, you can see that both the hajj and the circumambulation used to be done in Mecca before Muhammad himself took over the place. So quit with the lies. Go and find out about your religion grin grin

sabath is Saturday Among your Jew masters not Sunday plus the seventh day Adventist go to church on Saturday.Around the 2nd century, the Church of Rome and some churches under its influence adopted Sunday as their day of worship
Evidence or it is taqiyya

even not only Luke recorded that but other 3 gospel.

The Gospels are clear that Jesus died and His body was hurriedly placed in the tomb late in the afternoon, just before sundown when a Sabbath began (John 19:30-42).

By the traditional "Good Friday–Easter Sunday" timing, from Friday sundown to Saturday sundown is one night and one day. Saturday night to Sunday daybreak is another night, giving us two nights and one day.

So where do we get another night and two days to equal the three days and three nights Jesus said He would be in the tomb?

I need u to answer that
Who gave that timing. I hope you know Jews count days and night differently. Jesus was discovered to not be at the tomb on the first day of the week after he was killed on the day of preparation of Passover in the afternoon. The Jews count days and time by six hours. So the first day was the first six hours on the cross, the first night was that same night till midnight, the second night was midnight till morning, the second day was morning till midday, third day was midday till evening, third night was evening till midnight and even a fourth night from midnight till the morning of the first day of the week sunday when he was discovered to not be in the tomb. Go and read Luke very well to see that Jews count days every six hours.

Abu Huraira reported the Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) as saying:

The best day on which the sun has risen is Friday; on it Adam was created. on it he was made to enter Paradise, on it he was expelled from it. And the last hour will take place on no day other than Friday.

And who told u Adam is only Jewish figure?

Adam is druze, Christianity, Jewish, Islam,Mandaeism, figure.

So how does this make Friday to be the day of worship? You too dull. Mandaels are also Jewish in case you don't know. They are not a different religion just like Shia are also Muslims. Same with Druze. It's a form of Islam. The fact you need to answer now is how Adam a Jewish figure became a prophet in Muhammad's Quran grin grin Don't run away from it. Face it like a true Muslim grin grin

u think it is easy to be using 130 languages?

Arindin.

Oya we have heard. They are using three languages not two. Why is Islam only using Arabic. Does Allah not understand any other language apart from Arabic or he adopts Arabic as his preferred choice like ECowas did for English, Portuguese and French. If so why? Reason am na. You and your Yoruba Muslim friend will be playing in Yoruba. When it's time to pray, both of you will switch to Arabic. No be ment be dat? grin grin

King James Bible
And he went a little further, and fell on his face, and prayed, saying, O my Father, if it be possible, let this cup pass from me: nevertheless not as I will, but as thou wilt.
Matthew 26:39
I know the next stupid question u will ask is that did he prayed five times daily.
How is that headslamming. He fell on his face like a man prostrates on the ground not like you guys do. To headslam, you first stand up straight, then bend at the middle, then kneel, then hit your head on the ground. Then you repeat it all over again. Show where Jesus did all that grin grin
Yes. Tell us whether Jesus did it five times daily. He only prostrated once in the Garden of Gethsemane and he never asked anyone to join him to do that. So why are you using that to justify headslamming grin grin

just like your Jew masters are still facing where they use to face.

see logic gringrin

Mosque–Cathedral of Córdoba is the name of the mosque converted to church in Spain. gringrin
Taqiyya again. The church is officially known as Cathedral of our Lady of the Assumption. That was its former name. Note that the place was originally a church until Muslim invaders took it over and erected a mosque there. It was the crusaders who got all those places back. That's why I say the crusades were justified in a sense.

without Jesus death and ressurction then christianity is rubbish gringrin
So how does that make his death a human sacrifice when there's resurrection as you say.

ok I agree oooo since u keep arguing blindly.

Are u alright now? gringrin
Good. Keep it that way.

that is they also called Jesus a bastard and sorcerer in their talmud gringrin
Why will they call Jesus a bastard when they know his father. Muhammad is known to be fake prophet and usurper in the Jewish religion.

u didn't,u just fabricated your own story gringrin
That's ur own headache o.

u sure? grin grin

And as for these enemies of mine who didn’t want me to be their king—bring them in and execute them right here in front of me.”

Luke 19:27

Parable again? Stop being dumb bros

so you kill the God chosen people? grin grin

God already rejected them after they rejected Jesus' Gospel

so there is nothing bad in it when Yahweh, Samuel, David, Moses and so on did it but it is bad when the prophet attacked his own enemies? grin grin

What an hypocrite u are?
Yahweh, Samuel, David and Moses did it before Jesus came. After he came, he brought a new way for all men to follow. Muhammad should have followed that path. Muhammad should have surrendered his life to Jesus
Re: Babachir Lawal Says Ganduje Foundation Converts Christians To Islam. He Reacts by compton11(m): 7:58pm On Jul 18, 2022
Ojuntana:

English again. Baba go to school. This is not Allah speaking. Or will Allah give praise unto himself and refer to himself in the third party? I would have expected something like "I am Allah, Lord of the Universe". Not someone praising him and calling him lord of the Universe.
He is God of Israel. The same Israel of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob that Muhammad plagiarized grin grin
mumu u are
Let me assume u deny the first one,what about the second one and the other I haven't Post? gringrin

Chai eleyi ponu oooo gringrin

It is Allāh who made for you the earth a place of settlement and the sky a canopy and formed you and perfected your forms and provided you with good things. That is Allāh, your Lord; then blessed is Allāh, Lord of the worlds
Qur'an 40:64

God of isreal and isreal alone gringrin father knows his children,even all the people he called his children in Bible are Jews.

Ojuntana:

Silly meaningless questions
I Know your dumbass thought igboho is Muslim before!

Ojuntana:

Which British is in Namibia and Botswana? You're an illiterate in almost everything. Those whites have naturalized and see themselves as Africans to all intents and purposes
Africa and white

How is it the same?

Chai u so dumb.

Ojuntana:

And you did not read where the head of the church said what Oukamp said does not represent the church's stand? Are you naturally blind or just forming? Check the church's website. They affirm that all men are created equal and all are creatures of God. So quit the lies. It is only Muslims that have inferior Muslims called Arne. Stop fishing around the world to justify your inferiority to the Fulani

gringrin
do not represent the church stand concerning the journalists not concerning the worship.

Oponu even if the church leader said that,we supposed to believe him?

No matter how racist Whites are, they will deny it gringrin

The policy is their church is white only.

Ojuntana:

You have started playing dumb again. What exactly is a "white ass non European" First you claimed only Europeans become Pope. When I showed you Francis, you said he's of European descent. Now I show you Gregory you say he is white non-European. Naw wa o. I guess Ethiopia is not part of Africa then. You will by your own hand justify things Chai!! grin grin Go and kiss the Sultan's ass abeg
Where did I say only European?

U are mumu,I said only white,u blind?

Talking of Ethiopian, which Ethiopian became a pope of Vatican City?

Ojuntana:

Protestant don't have a world leader like Catholics. You have switched to Protestants after you have been defeated on the matter for Catholics. Why don't you accept your Sultan and Arabs overlord and have Peace.
just like how Islam don't have world leader.

Arab overlord? gringrin

Pathetic,your own masters that brought religion to y'all, majority of them have left it gringrin

Ojuntana:

See mumu question. Oya explain why Kaigama from Taraba was President of Catholics. So a Yoruba man from Kogi is no longer a Northerner? grin grin
Oya when will a Yoruba Muslim from Kwara become head of Muslims in Nigeria. At least make una try small na grin grin
didirin do people like oyedepo see himself as a northerner?

U still hasn't tell me the reason why both president and VP of Catholics are igbo.

Ojuntana:

Lol. So only blacks are in Africa. What about Arabs? Are they not in Africa? See Mumu o. At least Victor is an African pope. That is not debated. Oya show us a leader of Muslims from North that is not Fulani at least na grin grin

u keep changing topic gringrin

I said why hasn't black became pope in Vatican,is the question hard for u to answer?

Ojuntana:

You have not answered why Muhammad was praying towards Jerusalem. I already shared 2 Chronicles 7:14 with you.
if my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven, and I will forgive their sin and will heal their land-Chronicles 7:14

I still haven't seen where Yahweh commanded the Jews to be facing Jerusalem.

And concerning the reason why the prophet used to face Jerusalem is because the Jews prophet before him(his brethrens)used to face it.

Ojuntana:

From the above quotes, you can see that both the hajj and the circumambulation used to be done in Mecca before Muhammad himself took over the place. So quit with the lies. Go and find out about your religion grin grin
u shot yourself again.

U said the pagans of Mecca used to circle the kaabah seven times and I ask what is your evidence that they used to circle kaabah seven times?

I still haven't see where the pagans of Mecca circle kaabah seven times.

Ojuntana:

Evidence or it is taqiyya
so your masters Jews are wrong? gringrin

Ojuntana:

Who gave that timing. I hope you know Jews count days and night differently. Jesus was discovered to not be at the tomb on the first day of the week after he was killed on the day of preparation of Passover in the afternoon. The Jews count days and time by six hours. So the first day was the first six hours on the cross, the first night was that same night till midnight, the second night was midnight till morning, the second day was morning till midday, third day was midday till evening, third night was evening till midnight and even a fourth night from midnight till the morning of the first day of the week sunday when he was discovered to not be in the tomb. Go and read Luke very well to see that Jews count days every six hours.

prolonging this with u wouldn't even make sense.

He was in the tomb on Friday night-first night

He was in the tomb on Saturday night-second night.

He wasn't in the tomb on Sunday morning-three night hasn't complete.

And he said he would use three nights

What happened there?

Ojuntana:

So how does this make Friday to be the day of worship? You too dull.
mumu that is the day the first human was created.

Ojuntana:

Mandaels are also Jewish in case you don't know. They are not a different religion just like Shia are also Muslims.
niggas stay lie.

Go and Read the belief of jewish and
Mandaeism,some scholars take the view that Mandaeism is older and dates back to pre-Christian times.,Mandaeans assert that their religion predates Judaism, Christianity, and Islam as a monotheistic faith.

Ojuntana:

Same with Druze. It's a form of Islam. The fact you need to answer now is how Adam a Jewish figure became a prophet in Muhammad's Quran grin grin Don't run away from it. Face it like a true Muslim grin grin
Nigga keep lying, druze don't believe in five article of faith in Islam.

Just like Abraham a Jewish figure became a prophet in Muhammed Qur'an.

Ojuntana:

Oya we have heard. They are using three languages not two. Why is Islam only using Arabic. Does Allah not understand any other language apart from Arabic or he adopts Arabic as his preferred choice like ECowas did for English, Portuguese and French. If so why? Reason am na. You and your Yoruba Muslim friend will be playing in Yoruba. When it's time to pray, both of you will switch to Arabic. No be ment be dat? grin grin
why is ecowas not using all 130 West African languages?

Ojuntana:

How is that headslamming. He fell on his face like a man prostrates on the ground not like you guys do. To headslam, you first stand up straight, then bend at the middle, then kneel, then hit your head on the ground. Then you repeat it all over again. Show where Jesus did all that grin grin
Yes. Tell us whether Jesus did it five times daily. He only prostrated once in the Garden of Gethsemane and he never asked anyone to join him to do that. So why are you using that to justify headslamming grin grin
The key point there is headslamming.

He fell on his face means he headslammed.

Moses and other Bible prophet did the same gringrin
Ojuntana:

Taqiyya again. The church is officially known as Cathedral of our Lady of the Assumption. That was its former name. Note that the place was originally a church until Muslim invaders took it over and erected a mosque there. It was the crusaders who got all those places back. That's why I say the crusades were justified in a sense.
and the unofficial name is? gringrin

I thought Christians are peaceful people? gringrin

Ojuntana:

So how does that make his death a human sacrifice when there's resurrection as you say.
Ain't talking about human sacrifice here.

If Jesus didn't actually die,y'all are damn.

Ojuntana:

Good. Keep it that way.
hmmm gringrin

Ojuntana:

Why will they call Jesus a bastard when they know his father. Muhammad is known to be fake prophet and usurper in the Jewish religion.
Joseph the carpenter? gringrin

The father? gringrin
Chai

Ojuntana:

That's ur own headache o.
gringrin

History Teller,if Paul can lie to preach Jesus,then who are u not to lie?

Ojuntana:

Parable again? Stop being dumb bros
Parable indeed,he took after his father Yahweh.

Ojuntana:

God already rejected them after they rejected Jesus' Gospel
Evidence of that gringrin

Ojuntana:

Yahweh, Samuel, David and Moses did it before Jesus came. After he came, he brought a new way for all men to follow. Muhammad should have followed that path. Muhammad should have surrendered his life to Jesus
Jesus should be thanking all those u mentioned cos if not them Jesus would have fought the midianites, amalekites,Baal prophet s alone gringrin

The war Jesus supposed fought,those guys have fought it for him.

Why would Muhammed will follow him when the Jews are expecting another prophet after Jesus? gringrin
Re: Babachir Lawal Says Ganduje Foundation Converts Christians To Islam. He Reacts by compton11(m): 8:34pm On Jul 18, 2022
Ojuntana:

He is the last according to the Quran but the Quran did not tell us why he should be the last. Are there no more prophets in heaven or Allah is tired of sending Prophets?

Oh maybe Yahweh is still keep sending prophets like adeboye,oyedepo,oritsejafor and so on gringrin

Ojuntana:

All the prophets were Jews practicing Judaism. None of them brought a new religion.
So why did your Muhammad bring a new religion
Was Abraham,Noah,lot practicing Judaism? gringrin

Ojuntana:

and a new book called Quran? So we should throw away the Torah given to Moses? How come he is the only Arab that is a Prophet?
David owns psalm gringrin.

And why is Abraham the only prophet that is Mesopotamia?

Ojuntana:

I'm not responsible for your poor understanding of English. What does there has not risen anyone mean? Does it not mean it is in the past?
Here is what John himself said of Jesus: Mark 1:7 And in that Matthew 11, even John asked his disciples to speak to Jesus on his behalf when he was in trouble and see the other part of the verse you misquoted
so who are we going to be believe between Jesus and John the Baptist?

Ojuntana:

It shows that the prophets of Israel have come already before John. So who the Bleep is Muhammad then?
Who is the fvck is Muhammed is not something u supposed to be concern on now,the thing that u supposed to be concerned on is who the fvck is the prophet God said he would send in due 18:18 and who the fvck is the prophet the Jews are expecting after John the Baptist and Jesus.
Re: Babachir Lawal Says Ganduje Foundation Converts Christians To Islam. He Reacts by compton11(m): 8:41pm On Jul 18, 2022
Ojuntana:

Read Leviticus 7:34-35. I have given you this before. You seem to dull to remember

34 For the breast of the wave offering and the thigh of the heave offering I have taken from the children of Israel, from the sacrifices of their peace offerings, and I have given them to Aaron the priest and to his sons from the children of Israel by a statute forever.’ ”

35 This is the consecrated portion for Aaron and his sons, from the offerings made by fire to the Lord, on the day when Moses presented them to 5minister to the Lord as priests. 36 The Lord commanded this to be given to them by the children of Israel, don the day that He anointed them, by a statute forever throughout their generations.

Leviticus 7:34–36

I didn't see where I asked u in that verse!

I didn't see where the virgins are supposed to serve in the temple of eliazer the priest,maybe u should show me.

Ojuntana:

Go and ask them. I'm not a Jew. I'm a Christian. Go and ask Hebrews why God said they should kill the non-virgins. It is between them and God.

U must answer me by fire by Force gringrin

Ain't u using old testament?

Ojuntana:

Meanwhile why did Allah allow Muhammad to kill people?
Why did YAHWEH allowed Moses to kill people? gringrin

Ojuntana:

Why did he allow him to be a gigolo for Khadijah? Why did he allow him to have sex slaves?
why did Yahweh allowed sex slave?
Re: Babachir Lawal Says Ganduje Foundation Converts Christians To Islam. He Reacts by Ojuntana: 6:46am On Jul 19, 2022
compton11:

34 For the breast of the wave offering and the thigh of the heave offering I have taken from the children of Israel, from the sacrifices of their peace offerings, and I have given them to Aaron the priest and to his sons from the children of Israel by a statute forever.’ ”

35 This is the consecrated portion for Aaron and his sons, from the offerings made by fire to the Lord, on the day when Moses presented them to 5minister to the Lord as priests. 36 The Lord commanded this to be given to them by the children of Israel, don the day that He anointed them, by a statute forever throughout their generations.

Leviticus 7:34–36

I didn't see where I asked u in that verse!

I didn't see where the virgins are supposed to serve in the temple of eliazer the priest,maybe u should show me.
Don't be a dummy. I already gave you example of Samuel who was given to Yahweh. He served in the temple. Stop playing dumb

U must answer me by fire by Force gringrin

Ain't u using old testament
when you can't answer simple question of why Muhammad was praying towards Jerusalem?

Why did YAHWEH allowed Moses to kill people? gringrin

why did Yahweh allowed sex slave?
Because they stood against the people off Israel in their way out of Egypt.
God already said he would curse those who curse them
Where did Yahweh allow sex slave? You think this is Muhammad we're talking about?
Re: Babachir Lawal Says Ganduje Foundation Converts Christians To Islam. He Reacts by compton11(m): 7:11am On Jul 19, 2022
Ojuntana:

Don't be a dummy. I already gave you example of Samuel who was given to Yahweh. He served in the temple. Stop playing dumb
Samuel wasn't captured in the war fool,and this verse don't even refered to human.

So what did Yahweh and eliazer did the human booty of war captured?

Ojuntana:

when you can't answer simple question of why Muhammad was praying towards Jerusalem?
Prophets before him (his brethrens) used to face the face.

Now why did Moses ordered the non virgins to be killed?

Ojuntana:

Because they stood against the people off Israel in their way out of Egypt.
God already said he would curse those who curse them
and it wasn't bad and why is it bad when Muhammed did the same?

Ojuntana:

Where did Yahweh allow sex slave? You think this is Muhammad we're talking about?

If a man has sex with a slave girl whose freedom has never been purchased but who is committed to become another man’s wife, he must pay full compensation to her master. But since she is not a free woman, neither the man nor the woman will be put to death.

Leviticus 19:20

So no punishment or compensation for the man as far as the slave girl is not free or bethr to another man for marriage gringrin
Re: Babachir Lawal Says Ganduje Foundation Converts Christians To Islam. He Reacts by Ojuntana: 7:20am On Jul 19, 2022
compton11:

Oh maybe Yahweh is still keep sending prophets like adeboye,oyedepo,oritsejafor and so on gringrin
Of course they are prophets. God is not a selfish person like your Muhammad who went about claiming to be the last prophet. God still sends his message through people till today. Think about it yourself. Why would God decide to make Muhammad the last prophet? For what reason exactly? Is he the best among the prophets or the smartest. Even Jesus never called himself the last prophet. That was a selfish move by Muhammad to ensure no one abandons his preferred religion. It is not based on any fact of God as we've known him in all religions.

Was Abraham,Noah,lot practicing Judaism? gringrin
No they weren't. But they sure weren't practicing Islam. They never knew of any Allah and sure never said any shahada

David owns psalm gringrin.
Is that what Muhammad told you? Well, Psalm is a Jewish book and the Jews told us David alone did not write Psalms. Psalms is a compilation of songs and poems from different people. Sons of Korah, Asaph are some among them. Even Miriam's song of praise to God after they left Egypt is in psalms.

And why is Abraham the only prophet that is Mesopotamia?
Abraham was called by God to leave his country and start a new nation called Israel. So if you say Abraham is mesopotamian, then all Israelites who are his children are also mesopotamian including all the prophets. But we know that's not the case. God separated the people of Israel did himself to be his people. So I ask again how Muhammad came into that picture.

so who are we going to be believe between Jesus and John the Baptist?
See stupid question. Believe Muhammad who plagiarized the Torah

Who is the fvck is Muhammed is not something u supposed to be concern on now,the thing that u supposed to be concerned on is who the fvck is the prophet God said he would send in due 18:18 and who the fvck is the prophet the Jews are expecting after John the Baptist and Jesus.
Lol. So it's Muhammad that is been referred to abi? Lol so Muhammad is no longer Arab he is now Israelite grin grin
Re: Babachir Lawal Says Ganduje Foundation Converts Christians To Islam. He Reacts by Ojuntana: 7:32am On Jul 19, 2022
compton11:
Samuel wasn't captured in the war fool,and this verse don't even refered to human.

See mumu. It doesn't refer to human according to the Bible scholar. Show us the one that refers to humans then. Anything consecrated to the lord belongs to Aaron's line. No amount of foolish argument from you can change that.

Which prophets are those that are his brethren. Mention their names. You just keep lying and lying to defend the indefensible. When did an Arab become brethren to a Jew? grin grin
Go and ask him. I'm not a follower of Moses. I follow Jesus. Jesus never asked anyone to be killed. Muhammad however killed people. He's a murderer

Where did anyone stand in Muhammad's way? Did Allah ever ask him to go anywhere? He left Mecca of his own volition. Allah never asked him to leave Mecca and no one stood in his way. If you have evidence of that bring it. He was the one attacking people. He attacked Mecca first. Same with Medina. Same with Khaybar

If a man has sex with a slave girl whose freedom has never been purchased but who is committed to become another man’s wife, he must pay full compensation to her master. But since she is not a free woman, neither the man nor the woman will be put to death.

So no punishment or compensation for the man as far as the slave girl is not free or bethr to another man for marriage gringrin
Why do you stop reading at the place that suits you. Didn't you see the post that says he must pay compensation to her master? You be mumu o. You'll quote Bible and still be asking stupid questions that have no meaning.
Re: Babachir Lawal Says Ganduje Foundation Converts Christians To Islam. He Reacts by compton11(m): 7:33am On Jul 19, 2022
Ojuntana:

Of course they are prophets. God is not a selfish person like your Muhammad who went about claiming to be the last prophet. God still sends his message through people till today. Think about it yourself. Why would God decide to make Muhammad the last prophet? For what reason exactly? Is he the best among the prophets or the smartest. Even Jesus never called himself the last prophet. That was a selfish move by Muhammad to ensure no one abandons his preferred religion. It is not based on any fact of God as we've known him in all religions.
private jet and bodyguards prophets gringrin

Prophet of fake miracle and prophecy gringrin

Ojuntana:

No they weren't. But they sure weren't practicing Islam. They never knew of any Allah and sure never said any shahada

I thought u said all Bible prophets are Jewish religion? gringrin

But they submit to will of God and told the people sent to them to do the same, didn't think they? gringrin

Ojuntana:

Is that what Muhammad told you? Well, Psalm is a Jewish book and the Jews told us David alone did not write Psalms. Psalms is a compilation of songs and poems from different people. Sons of Korah, Asaph are some among them. Even Miriam's song of praise to God after they left Egypt is in psalms.
just like the person that wrote Torah didn't wrote it alone gringrin

Ojuntana:

Abraham was called by God to leave his country and start a new nation called Israel. So if you say Abraham is mesopotamian, then all Israelites who are his children are also mesopotamian including all the prophets. But we know that's not the case. God separated the people of Israel did himself to be his people. So I ask again how Muhammad came into that picture.
God told Abraham to start a new nation called isreal? gringrin which Bible verse said that?

Is Muhammed not descendant of Abraham again? gringrin

Ojuntana:

See stupid question. Believe Muhammad who plagiarized the Torah

how come Muhammed didn't plagarized where Yahweh said u can give carcass to foreigners? gringrin

Ojuntana:

Lol. So it's Muhammad that is been referred to abi? Lol so Muhammad is no longer Arab he is now Israelite grin grin
that is the problem gringrin.

I said who the fvck is Muhammed is not something u should be concerned about now. gringrin

Who the fvck is the prophet in due18:18 and the prophet the Jews are expecting after John the Baptist and Jesus? gringrin
Re: Babachir Lawal Says Ganduje Foundation Converts Christians To Islam. He Reacts by compton11(m): 7:56am On Jul 19, 2022
Ojuntana:

See mumu. It doesn't refer to human according to the Bible scholar. Show us the one that refers to humans then. Anything consecrated to the lord belongs to Aaron's line. No amount of foolish argument from you can change that.
so if it doesn't referred to human,them why are u using the verse to answer what Yahweh and eleazer did with the virgin girls?

Ojuntana:

Which prophets are those that are his brethren. Mention their names. You just keep lying and lying to defend the indefensible. When did an Arab become brethren to a Jew? grin grin
Go and ask him. I'm not a follower of Moses. I follow Jesus. Jesus never asked anyone to be killed. Muhammad however killed people. He's a murderer

Where did anyone stand in Muhammad's way? Did Allah ever ask him to go anywhere? He left Mecca of his own volition. Allah never asked him to leave Mecca and no one stood in his way. If you have evidence of that bring it. He was the one attacking people. He attacked Mecca first. Same with Medina. Same with Khaybar
are descendants of Ismaelite and Isaac not brethrens again? gringrin

Help me use holy spirit to tell me why Moses killed the non virgins? gringrin

Ojuntana:

Why do you stop reading at the place that suits you. Didn't you see the post that says he must pay compensation to her master? You be mumu o. You'll quote Bible and still be asking stupid questions that have no meaning.
compensation for being bethroned to another man mumu,are u so dumb to understand simple statement? gringrin
Re: Babachir Lawal Says Ganduje Foundation Converts Christians To Islam. He Reacts by Ojuntana: 12:47pm On Jul 19, 2022
compton11:
so if it doesn't referred to human,them why are u using the verse to answer what Yahweh and eleazer did with the virgin girls?
This mumu does not understand sarcasm. I am telling you since you know so much of the Bile tell us what it refers to. You are the one who said God's commandment concerning Aaron's portion does not include humans so since you know better than Bible scholars tell us na. Someone that doesn't know that some practices in Islam are obtained from idolatry grin grin

are descendants of Ismaelite and Isaac not brethrens again? gringrin
They are not from the same mother. The covenant of God to Abraham was to the seed that will come from Sarah his wife not Hagar a surrogate slave

Help me use holy spirit to tell me why Moses killed the non virgins? gringrin

Why should holy spirit help you. Do you believe in Holy spirit? Go and ask the djinn that was disturbing your Muhammad to help you

compensation for being bethroned to another man mumu,are u so dumb to understand simple statement? gringrin
The compensation is not punishment according to you. Tell us the compensation Muhammad paid to marry Khadijah. Tell us the compensation he paid to all the people he killed and inherited their wives
Re: Babachir Lawal Says Ganduje Foundation Converts Christians To Islam. He Reacts by Ojuntana: 1:17pm On Jul 19, 2022
compton11:
private jet and bodyguards prophets gringrin

Prophet of fake miracle and prophecy gringrin
Your Muhammad is not better than them. He had people fighting for him as his bodyguards. He stole from people to feed himself and even did a gigolo marriage.
He even said you should drink camel urine to heal your diseases. Which one is more fake than that? grin grin He also plagiarized the Torah and plagiarized idol worshippers of Mecca in pilgrimage and circumambulation grin grin Which prophet fake pass Muhammad who got poisoned by a woman he was lusting after?

I thought u said all Bible prophets are Jewish religion? gringrin

But they submit to will of God and told the people sent to them to do the same, didn't think they? gringrin
Abraham, Noah were not prophets. It's your confused Muhammad that went about distributing prophets to people. Abraham and Noah are progenitors of Jews and the Jews never said they were prophets. If you doubt it, tell me the people Abraham preached to. Even Noah that was reported to have preached to people to repent, the Bible did not say God sent him. He did that of his own and that is why no one listened to him. So go and hold Muhammad the Arab who was distributing prophet to everyone responsible for the lies that fill your head.

just like the person that wrote Torah didn't wrote it alone gringrin
Where's the sense in this?

God told Abraham to start a new nation called isreal? gringrin which Bible verse said that?
Go and read Genesis 12 to see it.

Is Muhammed not descendant of Abraham again? gringrin
Muhammad is of the line of Ishmael the slave. They are not from the seed of Sarah that God established his covenant with. If not, tell us the genealogy of Ishmael the way we have it of Isaac. Tell us the prophets and history of Arabs and how God worked with them like we have it of the Jews. Just because they share the same father does not make him a part of Israel's bloodline.

how come Muhammed didn't plagarized where Yahweh said u can give carcass to foreigners? gringrin

You can't steal everything na. It will be too obvious. That's why he also copied of the pagan practices of Mecca like pilgrimage and circumambulation

that is the problem gringrin.

I said who the fvck is Muhammed is not something u should be concerned about now. gringrin

Lol. So Muhammad is a brother to and one of the Israelites abi? So the Bible is talking about Muhammad all over a sudden? The same Bible that your Muhammad said is corrupted. grin grin
Bros go and read Acts 3: 15-22 to know who was being referred to grin grin There's nothing you people will not do to seek validation for your fake prophet grin grin

Who the fvck is the prophet in due18:18 and the prophet the Jews are expecting after John the Baptist and Jesus? gringrin[/quote]
Re: Babachir Lawal Says Ganduje Foundation Converts Christians To Islam. He Reacts by compton11(m): 5:48pm On Jul 19, 2022
Ojuntana:
Your Muhammad is not better than them. He had people fighting for him as his bodyguards. He stole from people to feed himself and even did a gigolo marriage.
He even said you should drink camel urine to heal your diseases. Which one is more fake than that? grin grin He also plagiarized the Torah and plagiarized idol worshippers of Mecca in pilgrimage and circumambulation grin grin Which prophet fake pass Muhammad who got poisoned by a woman he was lusting after?
While they are better than your Jesus gringrin

He commanded his enemies to be killed
He said he didn't bring peace
He flogged people out of synagogue instead of caution them
He cursed fig tree angrily because he was hungry and didn't see fruits on the fig tree gringrin

Ojuntana:

Abraham, Noah were not prophets. It's your confused Muhammad that went about distributing prophets to people. Abraham and Noah are progenitors of Jews and the Jews never said they were prophets. If you doubt it, tell me the people Abraham preached to. Even Noah that was reported to have preached to people to repent, the Bible did not say God sent him. He did that of his own and that is why no one listened to him. So go and hold Muhammad the Arab who was distributing prophet to everyone responsible for the lies that fill your head.
What is the meaning of prophet?

Abraham is not a prophet? gringrin

The Lord said to pharaoh when he collected Abraham wife

Now return the man’s wife, for he is a prophet, and he will pray for you and you will live. But if you do not return her, you may be sure that you and all who belong to you will die.”

Genesis 20:7

Noah wasn't a prophet too gringrin

He was the mediator between God and people. God told him about the flood that was to come. He told the people, but they did not believe.

Ojuntana:

Where's the sense in this?
abi Moses write am? gringrin

And write about his death and burial join gringrin

Ojuntana:

Go and read Genesis 12 to see it.

I read it and I didn't see the word "isreal" gringrin

Ojuntana:

Muhammad is of the line of Ishmael the slave. They are not from the seed of Sarah that God established his covenant with. If not, tell us the genealogy of Ishmael the way we have it of Isaac. Tell us the prophets and history of Arabs and how God worked with them like we have it of the Jews. Just because they share the same father does not make him a part of Israel's bloodline.
a slave?? gringrin

Which Bible said that?

Don't let the Arab Christians and Arab Jews hear u calling their forefather that gringrin

Ojuntana:

You can't steal everything na. It will be too obvious. That's why he also copied of the pagan practices of Mecca like pilgrimage and circumambulation
Tawaf started by Hagar and pagans of Mecca copied many years they took control of kaabah gringrin while pilgrimage was already prophetized by Abraham gringrin

Pagans worship sun on Sunday, christianity copied it.

Eastern was started as a pagan,u copied it.

Ojuntana:

Lol. So Muhammad is a brother to and one of the Israelites abi? So the Bible is talking about Muhammad all over a sudden? The same Bible that your Muhammad said is corrupted. grin grin
Bros go and read Acts 3: 15-22 to know who was being referred to grin grin There's nothing you people will not do to seek validation for your fake prophet grin grin

Let forgot about Muhammed now

Who the fvck is the prophet in due18:18 and the prophet the Jews are expecting after John the Baptist and Jesus? gringrin
Re: Babachir Lawal Says Ganduje Foundation Converts Christians To Islam. He Reacts by compton11(m): 6:07pm On Jul 19, 2022
Ojuntana:
This mumu does not understand sarcasm. I am telling you since you know so much of the Bile tell us what it refers to. You are the one who said God's commandment concerning Aaron's portion does not include humans so since you know better than Bible scholars tell us na. Someone that doesn't know that some practices in Islam are obtained from idolatry grin grin
Oh it is sarcasm now? gringrin

Holy spirit can't help u to answer the question?

Islam obtained from idolatary gringrin

Like Christmas tree, worshipping on Sunday and human sacrifice? gringrin

Ojuntana:

They are not from the same mother. The covenant of God to Abraham was to the seed that will come from Sarah his wife not Hagar a surrogate slave
So children from different mother can't be brothers again? gringrin

Slave? gringrin

That means she is not worst in slavery than children of isreal that did hard work in Egypt for 500 hundred years.

That also make Jesus a descent of slaves gringrin

Ojuntana:

Why should holy spirit help you. Do you believe in Holy spirit? Go and ask the djinn that was disturbing your Muhammad to help you

I'm actually referring to your dumbass gringrin.

Use holy spirit to answer the misery question gringrin

Ojuntana:

The compensation is not punishment according to you.
When did I say the bolded? gringrin

The reason why he would pay compensation is because the slave is bethroned to another man for marriage not because he smashed her.

gringringrin
Keeping deceiving yourself there gringrin

Ojuntana:

Tell us the compensation Muhammad paid to marry Khadijah.
he paid her dowry gringrin

Ojuntana:

Tell us the compensation he paid to all the people he killed and inherited their wives
did Moses and Samuel and Solomon paid it? gringrin
Re: Babachir Lawal Says Ganduje Foundation Converts Christians To Islam. He Reacts by Ojuntana: 10:28pm On Jul 19, 2022
compton11:
mumu u are
Let me assume u deny the first one,what about the second one and the other I haven't Post? gringrin

Chai eleyi ponu oooo gringrin

It is Allāh who made for you the earth a place of settlement and the sky a canopy and formed you and perfected your forms and provided you with good things. That is Allāh, your Lord; then blessed is Allāh, Lord of the worlds
Qur'an 40:64

God of isreal and isreal alone gringrin father knows his children,even all the people he called his children in Bible are Jews.

There's nothing in both verses you quoted that shows Allah speaking as Lord of the Universe. It is still someone referring to him. I need a verse where Allah refers to himself as Lord of the Universe or is Allah dumb that he cannot speak for himself? Let me give you an example
Exodus 3:6
Then He said, “I am the God of your father, the God of Abraham, the God of Isaac, and the God of Jacob.”

Can you see the direct reference in bolded. I AM. Give me a verse and stop quoting reported speeches that can be denied anytime!!

I Know your dumbass thought igboho is Muslim before!

When did I ever say that. It was your dumb self that claimed Kanu speaks for Christian. Very dull to be honest

Africa and white

How is it the same?

Chai u so dumb.
So in your dull mind, being African is being black. You dull gaan. So Algerians, Egyptian, Moroccans, Angolans, South Africans are not Africans. See mumu grin grin What about Albinos. I guess they are black too.

do not represent the church stand concerning the journalists not concerning the worship.

Oponu even if the church leader said that,we supposed to believe him?

No matter how racist Whites are, they will deny it gringrin

The policy is their church is white only.
No we shouldn't believe him. We should believe people whose religion promotes taqqiya. The church doctrine on their website says all men are created equal but we should not believe them but you and your headslamming prophet

Where did I say only European?

U are mumu,I said only white,u blind?
Gregory was not white bros mumu. He was Arab. No one refers to Arabs as white. Whites are Caucasian race. Same with Victor. He was a Cushite. So your claim of only white being pope is DOA. Besides, two Africans vied for the last papacy. Arinze of Nigeria and a Ghanaian

just like how Islam don't have world leader.

Arab overlord? gringrin

Pathetic,your own masters that brought religion to y'all, majority of them have left it gringrin
That is why Christianity is better. No one can lay claim to being superior to the other because no language is official language or a certain place mandatory. But y'all must kiss the Sultanate and Arabian asses grin grin

didirin do people like oyedepo see himself as a northerner?
Stupid question. Oyedepo is a northerner as far as Nigerian constitution is concerned. This is not Islam where some Muslims are seen as inferior and Arne grin grin

U still hasn't tell me the reason why both president and VP of Catholics are igbo.

They were elected after Kaigama finished his tenure. You still haven't told me why only Fulani sultan can become leader of Muslims in Nigeria and you are arne cheesy cheesy

u keep changing topic gringrin

I said why hasn't black became pope in Vatican,is the question hard for u to answer?

Because the two black cardinals did not win the election. That is not to say a black cannot become pope as African popes have emerged before. Now when will a Yoruba man become leader of Muslims.

if my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven, and I will forgive their sin and will heal their land-Chronicles 7:14

I still haven't seen where Yahweh commanded the Jews to be facing Jerusalem.

And concerning the reason why the prophet used to face Jerusalem is because the Jews prophet before him(his brethrens)used to face it.

You can't understand it because you're a dummy. Solomon prayed to God that wherever the children of Israel are, if they face Jerusalem, God should hear them. God gave him an answer that if they seek his face He will hear them. As a result, the children of Israel started facing Jerusalem. Now, is Muhammad an Israelite that he is facing Jerusalem? How did an Arabian become brethren to Jews whose religion he never practiced? You have failed to explain that

u shot yourself again.

U said the pagans of Mecca used to circle the kaabah seven times and I ask what is your evidence that they used to circle kaabah seven times?

I still haven't see where the pagans of Mecca circle kaabah seven times.
They used to circle the Kaabah and Muhammad copied it from them. Whether it's seven times or once is irrelevant.

so your masters Jews are wrong? gringrin
Jews can be wrong. No one ever said they are infallible

prolonging this with u wouldn't even make sense.

He was in the tomb on Friday night-first night

He was in the tomb on Saturday night-second night.

He wasn't in the tomb on Sunday morning-three night hasn't complete.

And he said he would use three nights

What happened there?
I already educated you how Jews count days and night. If you're too dull to understand, don't blame me

mumu that is the day the first human was created.
How does that make it a day of worship. Simple question you're repeating the same thing

niggas stay lie.

Go and Read the belief of jewish and
Mandaeism,some scholars take the view that Mandaeism is older and dates back to pre-Christian times.,Mandaeans assert that their religion predates Judaism, Christianity, and Islam as a monotheistic faith.
Lies. Mandeans never believe such. They follow the Torah which is the most important thing. They don't have a separate book like Muhammad

Nigga keep lying, druze don't believe in five article of faith in Islam.
Why should they have the five articles of faith. They are an Arabic religion too true or false

Just like Abraham a Jewish figure became a prophet in Muhammed Qur'an.

Abraham was stolen into the Quran with lies and plagiarism

why is ecowas not using all 130 West African languages?
Because most countries in ECOWAS have adopted English, French and Portuguese as their lingua franca. It means they recognize the official languages of all the countries. However, your Islam only recognizes Arabic as the only language of worship. Mental slavery

The key point there is headslamming.

He fell on his face means he headslammed.

Moses and other Bible prophet did the same gringrin
That is not headslamming. Is that how you worship, by just falling on your face? That will mean all Yorubas who prostrate are headslammers which we know is not true

and the unofficial name is? gringrin

I thought Christians are peaceful people? gringrin

So you are gloating over unofficial name. What a shame. Of course they are peaceful. They only decided to follow Muslim logic of defending oneself. Do you have an issue with that?

Ain't talking about human sacrifice here.

If Jesus didn't actually die,y'all are damn.
But Muhammad did die and y'all are still damned. If Jesus didn't resurrect, we'll be damned!

hmmm gringrin
It choke cheesy cheesy

Joseph the carpenter? gringrin

The father? gringrin
Chai
Yes na. Or do you dispute that too?

History Teller,if Paul can lie to preach Jesus,then who are u not to lie?

Who invented Taqqiya? your prophet lived on lies. He claimed he was a prophet yet got poisoned by a woman grin grin

Evidence of that gringrin
Romans 1:16
For I am not ashamed of the gospel, for it is the power of God for salvation to everyone who believes, to the Jew first and also to the Greek

Jesus should be thanking all those u mentioned cos if not them Jesus would have fought the midianites, amalekites,Baal prophet s alone gringrin

The war Jesus supposed fought,those guys have fought it for him.

Why would Muhammed will follow him when the Jews are expecting another prophet after Jesus? gringrin
Dumb talk. First of all, Jews were under Roman rule when Jesus was born so he could have easily started a war against the Romans.
Second, if you say Moses, Samuel, Elijah had already fought all the war Jesus was supposed to fight, can you then tell me what war Muhammad was fighting then? That means Muhammad was just a bloodthirsty man who had no reason to fight wars but still went ahead because he loves killing and maiming

The Jews never said they are expecting another prophet after Jesus and even if they do, it is obviously not Muhammad
Re: Babachir Lawal Says Ganduje Foundation Converts Christians To Islam. He Reacts by compton11(m): 7:48pm On Jul 20, 2022
Ojuntana:

There's nothing in both verses you quoted that shows Allah speaking as Lord of the Universe. It is still someone referring to him. I need a verse where Allah refers to himself as Lord of the Universe or is Allah dumb that he cannot speak for himself? Let me give you an example
Exodus 3:6 Can you see the direct reference in bolded. I AM. Give me a verse and stop quoting reported speeches that can be denied anytime!
the God of Jew grandfather and Jew children alone gringrin.

Hear what Qur'an Said

But when he came to it, he was called from the bush in the sacred ground to the right side of the valley: “O Moses! It is truly I. I am Allah—the Lord of all universe -Quran 28:30

Allah didn't discriminate unlike Yahweh the god of Jews and Jews alone gringrin

Ojuntana:

When did I ever say that. It was your dumb self that claimed Kanu speaks for Christian. Very dull to be honest
cos u link igboho to Islam.

kanu spoke for Christianity,he always make reference of judeo-christian.

Ojuntana:

So in your dull mind, being African is being black. You dull gaan. So Algerians, Egyptian, Moroccans, Angolans, South Africans are not Africans. See mumu grin grin What about Albinos. I guess they are black too.
nigga!

Show me a black vactican Pope.

Ojuntana:

No we shouldn't believe him. We should believe people whose religion promotes taqqiya. The church doctrine on their website says all men are created equal but we should not believe them but you and your headslamming prophet
show me bolded where their church website said that! gringrin

Ojuntana:

Gregory was not white bros mumu. He was Arab. No one refers to Arabs as white. Whites are Caucasian race. Same with Victor. He was a Cushite. So your claim of only white being pope is DOA. Besides, two Africans vied for the last papacy. Arinze of Nigeria and a Ghanaian
Gregory an Arab,Victor cushite?? gringrin

Evidence that said this.

Ojuntana:

That is why Christianity is better. No one can lay claim to being superior to the other because no language is official language or a certain place mandatory. But y'all must kiss the Sultanate and Arabian asses grin grin
Did u read the line where i said your masters that brought it to yall, majorities of them have left it? gringrin

Ojuntana:

Stupid question. Oyedepo is a northerner as far as Nigerian constitution is concerned. This is not Islam where some Muslims are seen as inferior and Arne grin grin
Northerner and full blooded Yoruba gringrin

Why hasn't u make a core northerner Christian as CAN president? gringrin

Ojuntana:

They were elected after Kaigama finished his tenure. You still haven't told me why only Fulani sultan can become leader of Muslims in Nigeria and you are arne cheesy cheesy
U still haven't tell me why both of them are igbo? gringrin

Sultan sokoto is just the head of a Group called Nigerian Supreme Council for Islamic Affairs,one of the Islamic group in Nigeria,they have their own objective. gringrin they have both north and south deputy secretary general while here in Yoruba,we have Muslim leader (imam) and mufti of Yoruba Land gringrin

Ojuntana:

Because the two black cardinals did not win the election. That is not to say a black cannot become pope as African popes have emerged before. Now when will a Yoruba man become leader of Muslims.
cos they won't even let them win gringrin

Alhaji Dawud Akinola is president of Muslim in Yoruba Land,so why should we worry about one group out of many groups in Islam? gringrin

Ojuntana:

You can't understand it because you're a dummy. Solomon prayed to God that wherever the children of Israel are, if they face Jerusalem, God should hear them. God gave him an answer that if they seek his face He will hear them. As a result, the children of Israel started facing Jerusalem. Now, is Muhammad an Israelite that he is facing Jerusalem? How did an Arabian become brethren to Jews whose religion he never practiced? You have failed to explain that
Where did Yahweh commanded the isrealites to be facing kaabah while worshipping? gringrin

Arabian become Jew brother through their fathers Abraham! gringrin

Ojuntana:

They used to circle the Kaabah and Muhammad copied it from them. Whether it's seven times or once is irrelevant.
Changing mouth Everytime and sh!t gringrin

the traditional was actually copied by pagans gringrin.

Ibrahim and his son have been doing it long before the pagans if Mecca overtake it gringrin

We made the House a resort and a sanctuary for people, saying, ‘Take the spot where Abraham stood as your place of prayer.’ We commanded Abraham and Ishmael: ‘Purify My House for those who walk round it, those who stay there, and those who bow and prostrate themselves in worship. Qur'an 2:125

Ojuntana:

Jews can be wrong. No one ever said they are infallible
the Jews have been performing sabath on Saturday even before Jesus gringrin

Ojuntana:

I already educated you how Jews count days and night. If you're too dull to understand, don't blame me
nah nigga

From Friday night to Sunday morning is how many nights?

And I should know that,his tomb was found empty early in the morning.

Ojuntana:

How does that make it a day of worship. Simple question you're repeating the same thing
special day for worshipping not a day of worshipping cos Muslims worship everyday, Friday is like festival to Muslims.

Ojuntana:

Lies. Mandeans never believe such. They follow the Torah which is the most important thing. They don't have a separate book like Muhammad
they don't believe in Moses gringrin

Ojuntana:

Why should they have the five articles of faith. They are an Arabic religion too true or false
they shouldn't have it though gringrin cos they ain't black.

Arab have many religions just like the Jews gringrin

Ojuntana:

Abraham was stolen into the Quran with lies and plagiarism

gringringrin

Peace be unto the father of Faith

Ojuntana:

Because most countries in ECOWAS have adopted English, French and Portuguese as their lingua franca. It means they recognize the official languages of all the countries. However, your Islam only recognizes Arabic as the only language of worship. Mental slavery

gringrin

Why can't ecowas recognize all the 130 West Africa languages? gringrin

Just tell me the reason!

Ojuntana:

That is not headslamming. Is that how you worship, by just falling on your face? That will mean all Yorubas who prostrate are headslammers which we know is not true
do u know cherubim and sephraim follow Jesus and slammed their head too? gringrin

Ojuntana:

So you are gloating over unofficial name. What a shame.
And u are gloating over a name? gringrin

Ojuntana:

Of course they are peaceful. They only decided to follow Muslim logic of defending oneself. Do you have an issue with that?
pope innocent 2, crusaders and Leopold say No gringrin

Ojuntana:

But Muhammad did die and y'all are still damned. If Jesus didn't resurrect, we'll be damned!
gringringrin

And y'all damn cos he never died nor resurrected gringrin

Ojuntana:

It choke cheesy cheesy

gringrin

Nah u choked gringrin

Ojuntana:

Yes na. Or do you dispute that too?

how is he the father?

Mary got pregnant before getting Marry to Joseph gringrin

Ojuntana:

Who invented Taqqiya? your prophet lived on lies. He claimed he was a prophet yet got poisoned by a woman grin grin
and? gringrin

Was he the first prophet to encounter evil? gringrin

Sour wine killed Jesus gringrin and before that,he was beaten,slapped the fact that he complained about the slap instead of turn another cheek just as he preached gringrin

John was beheaded and many prophets were stoned to death cry

Ojuntana:

For I am not ashamed of the gospel, for it is the power of God for salvation to everyone who believes, to the Jew first and also to the Greek

Yahweh or Jesus said that? gringrin

Hear what Jesus himself actually said gringrin

You Samaritans know very little about the one you worship, while we Jews know all about him, for salvation comes through the Jews.

John 4:22

gringrin

Ojuntana:

Dumb talk. First of all, Jews were under Roman rule when Jesus was born so he could have easily started a war against the Romans.
Second, if you say Moses, Samuel, Elijah had already fought all the war Jesus was supposed to fight
who is he going to gather to fight the war? gringrin
Many Jews saw him as lying ass gringrin

Ojuntana:

can you then tell me what war Muhammad was fighting then? That means Muhammad was just a bloodthirsty man who had no reason to fight wars but still went ahead because he loves killing and maiming
The same war Elijah fought against Baal prophets gringrin

Ojuntana:

The Jews never said they are expecting another prophet after Jesus and even if they do, it is obviously not Muhammad
yes they were cos of the promise Yahweh made to Moses in deu 18:18 about sending a prophet like him gringrin

So when John came, they sent people to him to know whether he is the prophet.

John 1:19-26

19 And this is the record of John, when the Jews sent priests and Levites from Jerusalem to ask him, Who art thou?

20 And he confessed, and denied not; but confessed, I am not the Christ.

21 And they asked him, What then? Art thou Elias? And he saith, I am not. Art thou that prophet? And he answered, No.

22 Then said they unto him, Who art thou? that we may give an answer to them that sent us. What sayest thou of thyself?

23 He said, I am the voice of one crying in the wilderness, Make straight the way of the Lord, as said the prophet Esaias.

24 And they which were sent were of the Pharisees.

25 And they asked him, and said unto him, Why baptizest thou then, if thou be not that Christ, nor Elias, neither that prophet?

26 John answered them, saying, I baptize with water: but there standeth one among you, whom ye know not;

Our pastor ojutana,who is that prophet that was mentioned along Elijah and Christ?

And Note it was stated in the Bible that Elijah would come back and Jesus said John is the Elijah that is to come again,the fact that John denied it gringrin
Re: Babachir Lawal Says Ganduje Foundation Converts Christians To Islam. He Reacts by Ojuntana: 10:46pm On Jul 20, 2022
compton11:

Oh it is sarcasm now? gringrin

Holy spirit can't help u to answer the question?
Holy spirit does not answer stupid questions from terrorists

Islam obtained from idolatary gringrin

Like Christmas tree, worshipping on Sunday and human sacrifice? gringrin

I already provided evidence that hajj and circumambulation are from idolatry. Christmas tree is secular. Or do you see Christmas tree in the Bible? How many Christians have Christmas tree in their houses. Prove that worshipping on sunday is from idolatrous practice and explain how a victim of human sacrifice is alive. If you accuse me of killing someone and I present the person alive, does your charge stand? grin grin

So children from different mother can't be brothers again? gringrin

Slave? gringrin

That means she is not worst in slavery than children of isreal that did hard work in Egypt for 500 hundred years.

That also make Jesus a descent of slaves gringrin

Children from different mothers are not brothers dummy. They are half-brothers at best.
Haggar was a slave and died a slave. She gave birth to Ishmael as a slave. The children of Israel got their freedom so how do you call people who got freed from slavery slaves? You always come across as dull in your comparisons.

I'm actually referring to your dumbass gringrin.

Use holy spirit to answer the misery question gringrin
Holy spirit does not answer questions from terrorists

When did I say the bolded? gringrin

The reason why he would pay compensation is because the slave is bethroned to another man for marriage not because he smashed her.

Don't blame me for your poor understanding of English that is so visible

Keeping deceiving yourself there gringrin

he paid her dowry gringrin

did Moses and Samuel and Solomon paid it? gringrin
He did? Tell the dowry he paid

Moses, Samuel and Solomon never killed people and inherit their wives. Moses had only one wife. Same with Samuel while Solomon never stole anyone's wife like your Muhammad was known for
Re: Babachir Lawal Says Ganduje Foundation Converts Christians To Islam. He Reacts by Ojuntana: 11:00pm On Jul 20, 2022
compton11:

While they are better than your Jesus gringrin

He commanded his enemies to be killed
He said he didn't bring peace
He flogged people out of synagogue instead of caution them
He cursed fig tree angrily because he was hungry and didn't see fruits on the fig tree gringrin
Don't blame you. It's poor education that makes you not know what a parable is. None of the pastors have ever said they are better than Jesus. So you can't speak for them. Have you drank your camel's urine today? grin grin

What is the meaning of prophet?

Abraham is not a prophet? gringrin

The Lord said to pharaoh when he collected Abraham wife

Now return the man’s wife, for he is a prophet, and he will pray for you and you will live. But if you do not return her, you may be sure that you and all who belong to you will die.”

Genesis 20:7

Noah wasn't a prophet too gringrin

He was the mediator between God and people. God told him about the flood that was to come. He told the people, but they did not believe.
Granted that of Abraham. I don't want to go into the interpretation of it. But show us where Noah was called a propjet. Not only him. Show where Solomon, Aaron, David, Jacob, Joseph, Isaac where called prophets. It's only your fake prophet that went about plagiarizing people's history and calling people prophets

abi Moses write am? gringrin

And write about his death and burial join gringrin
So because of less than one chapter means Moses did not write the Torah. Oya tell us who wrote it then. At least we all know Muhammad never wrote a word of the quran. It is a fabrication of some other man who had others burned so that you all can follow his own beliefs grin grin

I read it and I didn't see the word "isreal" gringrin
You have still not shown anywhere anybody referred to himself as Allah of the Universe. Abraham, Isaac and Jacob should be smart enough for any average person but you are dull. Is Jacob not the same person as Israel?

a slave?? gringrin

Which Bible said that?

Don't let the Arab Christians and Arab Jews hear u calling their forefather that gringrin
Read Galatians 4 to see it. They know so no big deal about it. That is why you can't justify how Muhammad became a prophet from the line of the Jews

Tawaf started by Hagar and pagans of Mecca copied many years they took control of kaabah gringrin while pilgrimage was already prophetized by Abraham gringrin

Pagans worship sun on Sunday, christianity copied it.

Eastern was started as a pagan,u copied it.
Show evidence for all these talk of Hagar starting Tawaf. I hope you know that Kaabah was not the only Kaabah in the Arab world in the time of Muhammad. So maybe Hagar did Tawaf round all of them grin grin Where did Abraham prophesy pilgrimage to Mecca? Show it oo grin grin
If pagans worship on Sunday, that's their business. We also have pagans who worship on Friday. You can't choose a day for pagans not to worship. What is important is that Christians chose it as their day and not because of any pagan.

Let forgot about Muhammed now

Why should we forget about Muhammad? Because you can't defend is fake and murderous ways abi? cheesy cheesy

The prophet is Jesus. It is referred to in Acts 3. There's no one coming after Jesus. He is the embodiment of God in human form. Anyone coming after him to start any other thing after his finished work is simply fake !!

1 Like

Re: Babachir Lawal Says Ganduje Foundation Converts Christians To Islam. He Reacts by compton11(m): 12:35am On Jul 21, 2022
Ojuntana:
Don't blame you. It's poor education that makes you not know what a parable is. None of the pastors have ever said they are better than Jesus. So you can't speak for them. Have you drank your camel's urine today? grin grin

well camel urine is medicine for Arabs. gringrin

. have u drink Jesus blood today? gringrin

Ojuntana:

Granted that of Abraham. I don't want to go into the interpretation of it. But show us where Noah was called a propjet. Not only him. Show where Solomon, Aaron, David, Jacob, Joseph, Isaac where called prophets. It's only your fake prophet that went about plagiarizing people's history and calling people prophets
mumu go into the interpretation na gringrin

Do u know all those u mentioned are part of 48 Jewish prophets?

What is a prophet? Dgrin

Ojuntana:

So because of less than one chapter means Moses did not write the Torah. Oya tell us who wrote it then. At least we all know Muhammad never wrote a word of the quran. It is a fabrication of some other man who had others burned so that you all can follow his own beliefs grin grin
those who wrote it are unknown gringrin

Ojuntana:

You have still not shown anywhere anybody referred to himself as Allah of the Universe. Abraham, Isaac and Jacob should be smart enough for any average person but you are dull. Is Jacob not the same person as Israel?
the answer have been answered in the long ass Post, check it gringrin.

Now tell me where God promised Abraham a that he will start a nation called isreal! gringrin

Ojuntana:

Read Galatians 4 to see it. They know so no big deal about it. That is why you can't justify how Muhammad became a prophet from the line of the Jews
word by Paul, well a'ight. gringrin

Jesus ancestors the isrealites were worst of slave,they were in slavery in Egypt for 500 years. gringrin

Ojuntana:

Show evidence for all these talk of Hagar starting Tawaf. I hope you know that Kaabah was not the only Kaabah in the Arab world in the time of Muhammad. So maybe Hagar did Tawaf round all of them grin grin
the seven round was from her according to history gringrin but the tawaf was already done by Abraham before the pagans of Mecca took over.

Ojuntana:

Where did Abraham prophesy pilgrimage to Mecca? Show it oo grin grin

And ˹remember˺ when We assigned to Abraham the site of the House, ˹saying,˺ “Do not associate anything with Me ˹in worship˺ and purify My House for those who circle ˹the Ka’bah˺, stand ˹in prayer˺, and bow and prostrate themselves.

Call people to the pilgrimage They will come to you on foot and on every lean camel from every distant path-Quran 22:26-27

Ojuntana:

If pagans worship on Sunday, that's their business. We also have pagans who worship on Friday. You can't choose a day for pagans not to worship. What is important is that Christians chose it as their day and not because of any pagan.

Sun is worship on Sunday, Christians worship on Sunday gringrin

Ojuntana:

Why should we forget about Muhammad? Because you can't defend is fake and murderous ways abi? cheesy cheesy
The prophet is Jesus. It is referred to in Acts 3. There's no one coming after Jesus. He is the embodiment of God in human form. Anyone coming after him to start any other thing after his finished work is simply fake !!
the prophet is Jesus? gringrin. Plus peter and John say the sh!t in act 3 gringrin cos the Jews ain't having that,they know Jesus is not that prophet.

I thought some of your pastors said calling Jesus a prophet is blasphemy? gringrin confused people.

Now list what make Jesus like Moses gringrin
Re: Babachir Lawal Says Ganduje Foundation Converts Christians To Islam. He Reacts by compton11(m): 1:12am On Jul 21, 2022
Ojuntana:

Holy spirit does not answer stupid questions from terrorists
ain't Holy spirit answer what is hidden from us? gringrin

Ojuntana:

I already provided evidence that hajj and circumambulation are from idolatry. Christmas tree is secular. Or do you see Christmas tree in the Bible? How many Christians have Christmas tree in their houses. Prove that worshipping on sunday is from idolatrous practice and explain how a victim of human sacrifice is alive. If you accuse me of killing someone and I present the person alive, does your charge stand? grin grin
the Hajj and circumabulation that already existed during the time of Abraham gringrin,what a joke grin.

And u lie about Christmas tree being secular,European pagans were largely responsible for dressing their homes with the branches of evergreen fir trees in order to bring color and light into their dull winters

Pagans already worship sun on Sunday before Roman hijacked it gringrin

Ojuntana:

Children from different mothers are not brothers dummy. They are half-brothers at best.
mumu ain't they siblings?

Ojuntana:

Haggar was a slave and died a slave. She gave birth to Ishmael as a slave. The children of Israel got their freedom so how do you call people who got freed from slavery slaves? You always come across as dull in your comparisons.
she Left for Mecca and live freely there until her death gringrin

Mumu millions of children isrealites died during the 500 years suffering,they died in slavery.those are Jesus ancestors gringrin

Ojuntana:

Holy spirit does not answer questions from terrorists
Yeye holy spirit gringrin

Ẹmi kurekure gringrin

Ojuntana:

Don't blame me for your poor understanding of English that is so visible
this ain't going to slide gringrin

Not only Yahweh allowed sex slavery,he also allowed army to keep women from for themselves gringrin

Ojuntana:

He did? Tell the dowry he paid
four thousand dinar to her fathers gringrin

Ojuntana:

Moses, Samuel and Solomon never killed people and inherit their wives.

When you go out to war against your enemies and the LORD, your God, delivers them into your hand, so that you take captives, if you see a comely woman among the captives and become so enamored of her that you wish to have her as wife, you may take her home to your house. But before she may live there, she must shave her head and pare her nails and lay aside her captive's garb. After she has mourned her father and mother for a full month, you may have relations with her, and you shall be her husband and she shall be your wife. However, if later on you lose your liking for her, you shall give her her freedom, if she wishes it; but you shall not sell her or enslave her, since she was married to you under compulsion. (Deuteronomy 21:10-14 NAB)

As you approach a town to attack it, first offer its people terms for peace. If they accept your terms and open the gates to you, then all the people inside will serve you in forced labor. But if they refuse to make peace and prepare to fight, you must attack the town. When the LORD your God hands it over to you, kill every man in the town. But you may keep for yourselves all the women, children, livestock, and other plunder. You may enjoy the spoils of your enemies that the LORD your God has given you. (Deuteronomy 20:10-14)

Be living in delusion gringrin

Where do u think all Solomon 300 concubine were From?

And well Samuel was a war criminal for killing the women and children

While Moses instructed his army to kill non Virgins girls and and spared the virgins for themselves gringrin

Ojuntana:

Moses had only one wife. Same with Samuel while Solomon never stole anyone's wife like your Muhammad was known for

Moses married two wife

Samuel was woman haters,cos he ordered them to be destroy gringrin

Why did u think Solomon got all the 300 concubine? gringrin
Re: Babachir Lawal Says Ganduje Foundation Converts Christians To Islam. He Reacts by advocatejare(m): 3:03pm On Jul 24, 2022
compton11:

What punishment did muhammad give?
Muhammad left rapist unpunished

"It was narrated from Salamah bin Muhabbiq that:the case of a man who had intercourse with the slave woman of his wife was referred to the Messenger of Allah (ﷺ), and he did not stipulate any legal punishment for him"
_Sunan Ibn Majah 
English reference : Vol. 3, Book 20, Hadith 2552
Arabic reference : Book 20, Hadith 2649

Malik related to me from Ibn Shihab that Abd al-Malik ibn Marwan gave a judgment that the rapist had to pay the raped woman her bride- price.
Yahya said that he heard Malik say, "What is done in our community about the man who rapes a woman, virgin or non-virgin, if she is free, is that he must pay the bride-price of the like of her. If she is a slave, he must pay what he has diminished of her worth. The hadd-punishment in such cases is applied to the rapist, and there is no punishment applied to the raped woman. If the rapist is a slave, that is against his master unless he wishes to surrender him."
_Muwatta Malik
USC-MSA web (English) reference : Book 36, Hadith 14
Arabic reference : Book 36, Hadith 1418
Re: Babachir Lawal Says Ganduje Foundation Converts Christians To Islam. He Reacts by compton11(m): 5:43pm On Jul 24, 2022
advocatejare:

What punishment did muhammad give?
Muhammad left rapist unpunished

"It was narrated from Salamah bin Muhabbiq that:the case of a man who had intercourse with the slave woman of his wife was referred to the Messenger of Allah (ﷺ), and he did not stipulate any legal punishment for him"
_Sunan Ibn Majah 
English reference : Vol. 3, Book 20, Hadith 2552
Arabic reference : Book 20, Hadith 2649
so where did u see rape there?

Plus do u know what we talking about before u put mouth?

advocatejare:

Malik related to me from Ibn Shihab that Abd al-Malik ibn Marwan gave a judgment that the rapist had to pay the raped woman her bride- price.
Yahya said that he heard Malik say, "What is done in our community about the man who rapes a woman, virgin or non-virgin, if she is free, is that he must pay the bride-price of the like of her. If she is a slave, he must pay what he has diminished of her worth. The hadd-punishment in such cases is applied to the rapist, and there is no punishment applied to the raped woman. If the rapist is a slave, that is against his master unless he wishes to surrender him."
_Muwatta Malik
USC-MSA web (English) reference : Book 36, Hadith 14
Arabic reference : Book 36, Hadith 1418
this Hadith u posted, where was the name of the prophet mentioned there?

Rape of free women that is not your wife is like adultery and punishable by flogging,so the Hadith contradicted the teaching of Islam.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Tinubu Appointed Betrayers As His Ministers, So "Help Him God" - Shehu Sani / How Nigeria Made Gambian Supreme Court Give Unfavourable Judgement To Jammeh / Ijare, Ondo Seizes 150 Cows For Destroying Farmlands

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 364
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.