Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,053 members, 7,810,937 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:50 PM

Peter Obi Security Caught Looking Nyash Instead Of His Job (photo) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Security Caught Looking Nyash Instead Of His Job (photo) (9355 Views)

Peter Obi: Security Agencies Said I Shouldn't Go To Borno South (video) / Lawmaker Caught Looking At P*rn During "Stressful" Reading Of Budget Bill / Tension In Abia As Security Caught Ballot Box Snatchers (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Security Caught Looking Nyash Instead Of His Job (photo) by techWriter3: 7:14am On Jul 14, 2022
E glance woman bliss be say na real man

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Security Caught Looking Nyash Instead Of His Job (photo) by shortIGBOman: 7:31am On Jul 14, 2022
Williampisces:
I thought you were prepared to get dirty.. fooool..

I said what I said too.. you cannot be better than you were 5years ago undecided

My prayer dey work on you already. Na so e dey take start. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Security Caught Looking Nyash Instead Of His Job (photo) by Verifiedtrader(m): 8:01am On Jul 14, 2022
It’s a man thing to stare at some sensitive parts of a woman’s body.
There are so many tribal bigots on here.
WTH?!!
sad sad

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Security Caught Looking Nyash Instead Of His Job (photo) by endy69: 8:03am On Jul 14, 2022
IamWonderful:
Pandora Peter OBItuary even use his chest press the girl's hairy flatty bre@st
Obi has fine Akwaibom wife unlike your drug kingpin

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Security Caught Looking Nyash Instead Of His Job (photo) by toplinetrtrend: 9:33am On Jul 14, 2022
IamWonderful:

Tribal bigot, the obituary you declared with your own mouth will happen to you according to the Bible verse you are deceptively quoting

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Security Caught Looking Nyash Instead Of His Job (photo) by snowball11(m): 10:26am On Jul 14, 2022
Viscuz:
E look woman naim be say na real man .

Better than someone when dey Sidon piss

Bobo pee pu poo! grin

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Security Caught Looking Nyash Instead Of His Job (photo) by Gandollaar(f): 10:31am On Jul 14, 2022
Ulunne777:
grin
BAT media crew looking for a loophole.I'm sorry ,
It must be hard to market your Drug lord product.
Kikikiki cheesy

That fowl ate too much agbado grin

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Security Caught Looking Nyash Instead Of His Job (photo) by Viscuz: 10:43am On Jul 14, 2022
snowball11:

Bobo pee pu poo! grin

Dripping grin

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Security Caught Looking Nyash Instead Of His Job (photo) by promisedwealth(m): 11:04am On Jul 14, 2022
Total Obedience

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Security Caught Looking Nyash Instead Of His Job (photo) by Absitainvestor: 11:08am On Jul 14, 2022
Is your sink always getting dirty or clogged?? ??
If yes then this is the solution

Sink/Toilet Flusher
*Leaves the sink/toilet well polished and brightened
*Gets rid of any bad odour
*Chases away any pest / insect from the surrounding

!!!!!GET YOURS NOW , BUY ONE GET TWO FREE!!!!!
for more enquiries contact this number 08119324434

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Security Caught Looking Nyash Instead Of His Job (photo) by HarlequinLekex: 11:10am On Jul 14, 2022
derecho:
It's part of his work. What if she hid the IED there?
What is the meaning of Ied

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Security Caught Looking Nyash Instead Of His Job (photo) by HarlequinLekex: 11:14am On Jul 14, 2022
gebest:
Bomb may be in that yanch, so he has to look it very well.
So if he sees it wetin he go do does he have bomb diffuser

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Security Caught Looking Nyash Instead Of His Job (photo) by derecho(m): 11:23am On Jul 14, 2022
An improvised explosive device (IED)

HarlequinLekex:
What is the meaning of Ied

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Security Caught Looking Nyash Instead Of His Job (photo) by Iamw0nderful: 12:05pm On Jul 14, 2022
toplinetrtrend:

Tribal bigot, the obituary you declared with your own mouth will happen to you according to the Bible verse you are deceptively quoting
carry your cross, Just watch as your declaration come to pass in your life and family members life, you will learn never to tempt GOD in your folly

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Security Caught Looking Nyash Instead Of His Job (photo) by JOemmy(m): 12:26pm On Jul 14, 2022
This op is just imagining things as a pervert that he is how did he know it's her yansh the security guard is looking at? It might be the pay check the girl is presenting to obi that's what everyone in this picture is looking at including obi.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Security Caught Looking Nyash Instead Of His Job (photo) by Kendo999: 12:36pm On Jul 14, 2022
E no consign you.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Security Caught Looking Nyash Instead Of His Job (photo) by ashawopikin(m): 12:58pm On Jul 14, 2022
Before nko? When he's not gay

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Security Caught Looking Nyash Instead Of His Job (photo) by TMGOfficial(m): 1:34pm On Jul 14, 2022
Dear Smart Real Estate Investor..

My name is Tayo & I am a Harvard Standard Human Resource Prodigy & Multiple Award Winning Professional Realtor with Unfettered Access to over 100 100% Genuine & Verifiable Real Estate Properties within Lagos (Mainland & Island) & Outside Lagos, Nigeria.

Kindly do these 3 things:
1. Add my number to your contacts. I share free info on my page and WhatsApp status everyday.

2. Kindly visit my social media page where I share information about my products & services:
- Instagram: TheRealKingTMG - https://instagram.com/therealkingtmgofficial?r=nametag
- Facebook Page: TMG Group International

I also conduct online and offline Bespoke & Professional Real Estate Trainings to hundreds of mentees and protegees around the world.

If you would like to register and join my league team of professionals then kindly click the links below now so we can start you off on your successful real estate journey firing on all cylinders and working like a Swiss Clock:

— — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — -

Registration Link: http://www.landbookbyharmony.com/registration/?ref=TheRealKingTMG

Tel & WhatsApp: +2348060430406 | +2348077559222 | +2348095865343

Instagram: TheRealKingTMGOfficial — https://instagram.com/therealkingtmgofficial?r=nametag

Facebook: Oluwadamilola Omotayo Ladega | TMG Group INTERNATIONAL | TMG Realtors & Estates International.

THE TMG TRILLIONAIRE NETWORK TELEGRAM GROUP CHAT LINK: https:///TMGTrillionaireNetwork

THE TMG TRILLIONAIRE NETWORK FACEBOOK GROUP CHAT LINK: https://www./376746854246650/?ref=share_group_link

Please let us know how we can help you make your home ownership dreams & visions a reality come true.

Looking forward to doing business with you soonest ✍️..

Best regards,

Omotayo O. Ladega,
Human Resource Coach & Multiple Award Winning Professional Realtor
LANDBOOK BY HARMONY GARDENS & ESTATE DEVELOPMENT LIMITED..

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Security Caught Looking Nyash Instead Of His Job (photo) by Vickho: 1:47pm On Jul 14, 2022
Viscuz:

omo that last picture enter me grin
Mynd44 front-page

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Security Caught Looking Nyash Instead Of His Job (photo) by Frank488: 1:48pm On Jul 14, 2022
Wetin concern u op?

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Security Caught Looking Nyash Instead Of His Job (photo) by Vickho: 1:49pm On Jul 14, 2022
Ulunne777:
grin
BAT media crew looking for a loophole.I'm sorry ,
It must be hard to market your Drug lord product.
what is the meaning of afefe tife?

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Security Caught Looking Nyash Instead Of His Job (photo) by Viscuz: 2:00pm On Jul 14, 2022
Vickho:
omo that last picture enter me grin
Mynd44 front-page

No mind those useless urchins supporting drug pusher

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Security Caught Looking Nyash Instead Of His Job (photo) by Evergreen4(m): 3:06pm On Jul 14, 2022
IamWonderful:
Bloody pervert

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Security Caught Looking Nyash Instead Of His Job (photo) by Vickho: 3:31pm On Jul 14, 2022
Viscuz:

No mind those useless urchins supporting drug pusher
mods have deleted that picture you attached and took down your post
Re: Peter Obi Security Caught Looking Nyash Instead Of His Job (photo) by Viscuz: 3:40pm On Jul 14, 2022
Vickho:
mods have deleted that picture you attached and took down your post

Go and get a good phone or borrow money to buy data. grin

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Security Caught Looking Nyash Instead Of His Job (photo) by Vickho: 3:44pm On Jul 14, 2022
Viscuz:

Go and get a good phone or borrow money to buy data. grin
hahahaha i been wan screenshot the picture but couldn't find the post again.
I don see am now cheesy

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Security Caught Looking Nyash Instead Of His Job (photo) by Viscuz: 3:52pm On Jul 14, 2022
Vickho:
hahahaha i been wan screenshot the picture but couldn't find the post again.
I don see am now cheesy

No p

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Security Caught Looking Nyash Instead Of His Job (photo) by Ubanieke: 3:59pm On Jul 14, 2022
unamamatoto:
undecided
ikembe super

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Security Caught Looking Nyash Instead Of His Job (photo) by Sexyidiot(f): 4:16pm On Jul 14, 2022
Viscuz:

Dat dat.. dat..... dat wan na b4 o, oga don dey wear pampers now grin

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Security Caught Looking Nyash Instead Of His Job (photo) by DWickedLandLord: 5:32pm On Jul 14, 2022
IamWonderful:
You are looking for who to cannibalise after your mother, move to your distance family members

Talk better rubbish
Im from Onitsha. We get paper on this side bitch
Last week's deposit. Tomorrow another one hits

See me n you can never fight over the same meal. Our goals are not the same.

If it's real SHOW ME #factsonly

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Security Caught Looking Nyash Instead Of His Job (photo) by malikombi(m): 5:55pm On Jul 14, 2022
IamWonderful:
I even thought it's a pre wedding photo.
How can a politician snap this kind of photo with a fan when you're not an actor/musician??

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2015 Election Result From Taraba / Breaking: Atiku To Visit USA / Gani Adams Warns Boko Haram To Stay Away From Yoruba Land

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.