Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,517 members, 7,819,864 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:03 AM

Kwankwaso Reportedly Picks Picks Pastor Isaac Idahosa As VP - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kwankwaso Reportedly Picks Picks Pastor Isaac Idahosa As VP (47889 Views)

Edo: APC Drops Ogbeide-Ihama, picks Idahosa As Okpebholo's Running Mate / Kwankwaso Unveils Idahosa As Running Mate Under NNPP / Idahosa As VP: Kwankwaso Working For Tinubu - Obi's Supporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Re: Kwankwaso Reportedly Picks Picks Pastor Isaac Idahosa As VP by Spain007(m): 3:25pm On Jul 14, 2022
NaughtyBrainiac:
Let's see who lacks foresight between me and you. Maybe you don't even know the meaning of foresight cos if you do know the meaning of foresight you will know that you devoid it completely.

How can any intelligent and calculative person think Peter Obi can win a National Election in Nigeria for now!

No wahala....nairaland is our witness...
Re: Kwankwaso Reportedly Picks Picks Pastor Isaac Idahosa As VP by AngelicBeing: 4:14pm On Jul 14, 2022
GuyWise101:
Nna mehnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

At least he is more reasonable than thiefnibu in understanding the importance of inclusive gorvanance.
Gbamsulotely wink
Re: Kwankwaso Reportedly Picks Picks Pastor Isaac Idahosa As VP by shinecd2002: 4:54pm On Jul 14, 2022
ExplorerReturns:
Radical islamists usually hide behind pastors during election to potray a 'tolerant' outlook. Buhari who used past[color=#000099][/color]ors as running mates ended up being the worst radical islamist and ethnic jingoists.
If you don't have a hotel website or you have a hotel with at least 20 rooms you might want to automate and digitalize the room booking process. I have written a script that can be hosted online or that can run on a localhost which will enable you manage your hotel. This script comes with amazing features I know you will definitely like because it was specifically built to solve the problem of Nigerian hotels. Check the link below to see more details and demo in action
https://www.nairaland.com/7210827/complete-hotel-room-reservation-system

I can somewhat see a trend like this looking at what we have at the moment.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Lawyers Speak On Military Declaration Of IPOB As Terrorist Group / Malami Aliyu Yandoto Slumps And Dies At The Wedding Of Yerima's Daughter / Nightmares On Benin-ore Road Before Goodluck's Tenure; See What GEJ Has Done!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.