Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,924 members, 7,810,547 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:54 AM

Edo: APC Drops Ogbeide-Ihama, picks Idahosa As Okpebholo's Running Mate - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Edo: APC Drops Ogbeide-Ihama, picks Idahosa As Okpebholo's Running Mate (19346 Views)

Kwankwaso Unveils Idahosa As Running Mate Under NNPP / Kwankwaso Reportedly Picks Picks Pastor Isaac Idahosa As VP / Apc Drops Support For Tinubu’s Candidates In Nass Leadership Contest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Edo: APC Drops Ogbeide-Ihama, picks Idahosa As Okpebholo's Running Mate by fergie001: 4:12pm On Mar 18
The All Progressives Congress (APC) has picked Dennis Idahosa as its deputy governorship candidate in the September 21 Edo Governorship election.

An aide to the party’s flag bearer, Monday Okpebholo, who confirmed the development, said the APC National Chairman, Abdullahi Ganduje; and the party’s National Secretary, Ajibola Bashiru; are Okpebholo; and his running mate to President Bola Tinubu at the Villa on Monday.

Idahosa is to replace Omoregie Ogbeide-Ihama who was earlier announced by the governorship candidate last week as his running mate.

The National Chairman, Dr Abdullahi Umar Ganduje, met with APC governorship aspirants and other stakeholders in Edo State. During the meeting, Hon. Dennis Idahosa was presented as the Party’s deputy governorship candidate in the state. pic.twitter.com/jDiO1SLLgp

The source added that Idahosa, a serving member of the House of Representatives, emerged on Sunday night as the new running mate to Okpebholo after a prolonged meeting by stakeholders from Edo, the party leadership and Vice President Kashim Shettima.

At the meeting were the party’s flag bearer (Okpebholo), former Edo Governor, Adams Oshiomhole; and Idahosa who lost the ticket to Okpebholo following the controversies that greeted the party’s primary election of February 1 which was later concluded on the 21st of February 21, 2024.

SOURCE

Earlier today, President Bola Ahmed Tinubu presented the APC flag to Senator Monday Okpebholo, the Candidate of the Party in the forthcoming Governorship election.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Edo: APC Drops Ogbeide-Ihama, picks Idahosa As Okpebholo's Running Mate by madridguy(m): 4:17pm On Mar 18
Nice one from APC but me and my family are voting Mr Olumide Akpata.

59 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Edo: APC Drops Ogbeide-Ihama, picks Idahosa As Okpebholo's Running Mate by Georgry(m): 4:18pm On Mar 18
grin

I just can't wait for Obaseki to leave, he's done absolutely nothing in the past 8 years, Oshiomole was a thief but he remain the best Governor Edo state ever had.

38 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Edo: APC Drops Ogbeide-Ihama, picks Idahosa As Okpebholo's Running Mate by Foreverly02: 4:26pm On Mar 18
Okay.

1 Like

Re: Edo: APC Drops Ogbeide-Ihama, picks Idahosa As Okpebholo's Running Mate by Racoon(m): 4:36pm On Mar 18
Gandollar with all his shenanigans in Edo State. They should just play his Gandollar dollar bribe stuffing videos @ Ramat Junction to resensitize Edolites again.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Edo: APC Drops Ogbeide-Ihama, picks Idahosa As Okpebholo's Running Mate by fergie001: 4:42pm On Mar 18
madridguy:
Nice one from APC but me and my family are voting Mr Olumide Akpata.
From Oyo State grin grin grin
Una like wahala!

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Edo: APC Drops Ogbeide-Ihama, picks Idahosa As Okpebholo's Running Mate by BluntCrazeMan: 4:43pm On Mar 18
Ok oo
Re: Edo: APC Drops Ogbeide-Ihama, picks Idahosa As Okpebholo's Running Mate by tayo4ng(m): 4:44pm On Mar 18
Edo no be Lagos

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Edo: APC Drops Ogbeide-Ihama, picks Idahosa As Okpebholo's Running Mate by id4sho(m): 4:45pm On Mar 18
Rough Men town tongue

1 Like

Re: Edo: APC Drops Ogbeide-Ihama, picks Idahosa As Okpebholo's Running Mate by breathcutter(m): 4:46pm On Mar 18
Them don compensate Oshiomole, them compensate Idahosa, they'll also compensate Ihama, then Ihama's people and their people and their people's people like that...

Why is the Okpebholo not smiling?

He doesn't like the compensation!

7 Likes

Re: Edo: APC Drops Ogbeide-Ihama, picks Idahosa As Okpebholo's Running Mate by alphaconde(m): 4:47pm On Mar 18
No way for APC in EDO state

6 Likes

Re: Edo: APC Drops Ogbeide-Ihama, picks Idahosa As Okpebholo's Running Mate by Amfem: 4:48pm On Mar 18
Edo people know where their votes go to!
Obaseki failed entirely, I never knew he could disappoint those who stood and fought his mandate after the mantra: Edo no be Lagos.

I hope LP, Olumide Akpata restrategize and act smartly to win the heart of the Edo electorates.

May the voice of the electorates be heard and their votes count.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Edo: APC Drops Ogbeide-Ihama, picks Idahosa As Okpebholo's Running Mate by CorrectionFLuid: 4:49pm On Mar 18
If these ones win, they will always be fighting. Because the deputy wants to be the head.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Edo: APC Drops Ogbeide-Ihama, picks Idahosa As Okpebholo's Running Mate by DeLaRue: 4:50pm On Mar 18
Both look relatively young.

Two young and ambitious people working smoothly together as Governor and deputy?

If they win, the relationship is likely to be seriously tested.

3 Likes

Re: Edo: APC Drops Ogbeide-Ihama, picks Idahosa As Okpebholo's Running Mate by madridguy(m): 4:50pm On Mar 18
From Oyo state as how? I repeat, me, my 4 wives, family and friends are voting Olumide Akpata. We want fairness, equity and justice for the Yorubas in Edo State.

Meanwhile, I'm from Agenebode.

fergie001:

From Oyo State grin grin grin
Una like wahala!

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Edo: APC Drops Ogbeide-Ihama, picks Idahosa As Okpebholo's Running Mate by fergie001: 4:51pm On Mar 18
madridguy:
From Oyo state as how? I repeat, me, my 4 wives, family and friends are voting Olumide Akpata. We want fairness, equity and justice for the Yorubas in Edo State.

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahaha

madridguy:
You are free to also transfer your voters card to Edo and join us to move Edo State forward. Ellu P 68 cheesy
Me, my 8 wives from Fugar are voting in Edo cool

9 Likes

Re: Edo: APC Drops Ogbeide-Ihama, picks Idahosa As Okpebholo's Running Mate by CorrectionFLuid: 4:53pm On Mar 18
madridguy:

Put assunder,spread propaganda, divide the people. Put enmity. That's all you lots in APC know. Especially the southwest chapter unfortunately.

I have to give it to you guys tho. When it comes to division, y'all are so good at it. Ace level.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Edo: APC Drops Ogbeide-Ihama, picks Idahosa As Okpebholo's Running Mate by JuanDeDios: 4:53pm On Mar 18
CorrectionFLuid:
If these ones win, they will always be fighting. Because the deputy wants to be the head.
You sef see am. No way I accept this if I were Monday.

2 Likes

Re: Edo: APC Drops Ogbeide-Ihama, picks Idahosa As Okpebholo's Running Mate by BondRiv: 4:54pm On Mar 18
The hypocrite Obaseki wants to be a godfather in Edo State.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Edo: APC Drops Ogbeide-Ihama, picks Idahosa As Okpebholo's Running Mate by madridguy(m): 4:54pm On Mar 18
You are free to also transfer your voters card to Edo and join us to move Edo State forward.

Ellu P 68 cheesy

fergie001:

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahaha

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Edo: APC Drops Ogbeide-Ihama, picks Idahosa As Okpebholo's Running Mate by ttobizz(m): 4:54pm On Mar 18
id4sho:
Rough Men town tongue

Tough you mean!

1 Like

Re: Edo: APC Drops Ogbeide-Ihama, picks Idahosa As Okpebholo's Running Mate by INTEGRITYA1(m): 4:54pm On Mar 18
Best of luck.

Spacious and tastefully built 3 Bedroom Duplex with extra room.

Only one unit remain out of 4 units. 3 Units sold out already

That's means this is for fast fingers.

Located at Abule Egba axis of Lagos Mainland.

This posh house is defined as "experience Island living in Mainland"

Mini Estate with smooth access road, 24hours electricity supply, good security measures, tastefully built with modern facilities and technology.

Price: N80m approximately 50,000dollars

Take advantage now.

For physical inspection, enquiry and payment details
Call/Whatsapp:

https://www.facebook.com/share/p/UHcMgPMxVMXNkWwH/?mibextid=oFDknk

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Edo: APC Drops Ogbeide-Ihama, picks Idahosa As Okpebholo's Running Mate by madridguy(m): 4:55pm On Mar 18
Where is the propaganda here? Where is the division here?

CorrectionFLuid:

Put assunder,spread propaganda, divide the people. Put enmity. That's all you lots in APC know.

I have to give it to you guys tho. When it comes to division, y'all are so good at it. Ace level.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Edo: APC Drops Ogbeide-Ihama, picks Idahosa As Okpebholo's Running Mate by AfroBeatDiary: 4:55pm On Mar 18
I see a Ganduje thief

1 Like

Re: Edo: APC Drops Ogbeide-Ihama, picks Idahosa As Okpebholo's Running Mate by Omenlon: 4:56pm On Mar 18
madridguy:

congrats, but Akpata will come distance 3rd in the election.

7 Likes

Re: Edo: APC Drops Ogbeide-Ihama, picks Idahosa As Okpebholo's Running Mate by jiz: 4:56pm On Mar 18
Edo no be Lagos
Edo no be APC
Edo naa confirm obidient

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Edo: APC Drops Ogbeide-Ihama, picks Idahosa As Okpebholo's Running Mate by AfroBeatDiary: 4:56pm On Mar 18
DeLaRue:
Both look relatively young.

Two young and ambitious people working smoothly together as Governor and deputy?

If they win, the relationship is likely to be seriously tested.

And a known thief trying to join them together, serious thieving will happen

1 Like

Re: Edo: APC Drops Ogbeide-Ihama, picks Idahosa As Okpebholo's Running Mate by CorrectionFLuid: 4:57pm On Mar 18
madridguy:
Where is the propaganda here? Where is the division here?

Satan is an APC member. Although a low ranking member because people wey pass am for that party plenty.
Re: Edo: APC Drops Ogbeide-Ihama, picks Idahosa As Okpebholo's Running Mate by phemmie06(m): 4:59pm On Mar 18
All na for selfish interest

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Court Acquits Orubebe Over N1.97bn Contract Scam / PHOTOS: Released Chibok Girls’ Parents Arrive In Abuja / FG Eliminates 30,000 Fake Names From Police Payroll

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.