Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,694 members, 7,831,156 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:35 PM

Erumena Amata: The Lady Who Married For The First Time At 64 - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Erumena Amata: The Lady Who Married For The First Time At 64 (48482 Views)

Update On 15-Year-Old Girl Who Married A 56-Year-Old 'Demented' Man In Anambra / This Lady Made The First Move On Her Man, She's Now Married For Four Years / Man Boasts Of Sleeping With His Ex In His Car; The Lady's Husband Responds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Erumena Amata: The Lady Who Married For The First Time At 64 by Aaron12(m): 2:16pm On Jul 14, 2022
If you want to make money from clicking ads, check my signature
Re: Erumena Amata: The Lady Who Married For The First Time At 64 by faithfull18(f): 2:28pm On Jul 14, 2022
This is old news.
Re: Erumena Amata: The Lady Who Married For The First Time At 64 by Verysmart101: 2:31pm On Jul 14, 2022
Alfabest07:
it's all about mindset.., especially now sex & baby mama/dada is not illegal, wetin i wan use marriage do. So help me God not to fall in love again

Stop calling God to the evil u wanna do pls

1 Like

Re: Erumena Amata: The Lady Who Married For The First Time At 64 by Newton2024: 2:36pm On Jul 14, 2022
DKM123:
See how beautiful she looks at 64.
No marriage stress.
She won't be happy with this your comment. Though you can't know the reason why.
Re: Erumena Amata: The Lady Who Married For The First Time At 64 by Alfabest07(m): 3:22pm On Jul 14, 2022
Verysmart101:

Stop calling God to the evil u wanna do pls
won't be the 1st nor last, we all have different views anyway
Re: Erumena Amata: The Lady Who Married For The First Time At 64 by grandstar(m): 3:45pm On Jul 14, 2022
The article was silent about whether she presently has childtem
Re: Erumena Amata: The Lady Who Married For The First Time At 64 by ugodson(m): 3:47pm On Jul 14, 2022
She looks beautiful at 64. I swear down

2 Likes

Re: Erumena Amata: The Lady Who Married For The First Time At 64 by bhella10: 3:50pm On Jul 14, 2022
DKM123:
See how beautiful she looks at 64.
No marriage stress.
Yes I agree.
Re: Erumena Amata: The Lady Who Married For The First Time At 64 by Ppp1p: 3:51pm On Jul 14, 2022
Hmmmm
Re: Erumena Amata: The Lady Who Married For The First Time At 64 by donmik: 3:53pm On Jul 14, 2022
LESSON TO WHO READS THIS INTERESTING POST
"She noted that the strict environment of high morality where she grew up from, contributed to the reason she was not quick in getting married"

Over strictness to children by families may cause a long term misleading and misfortune in them in terms of marriage and careers.

I trust God who can do this at this time can still give you your children in Jesus name
Re: Erumena Amata: The Lady Who Married For The First Time At 64 by opribo(m): 4:07pm On Jul 14, 2022
Zonefree:
No woman is fulfilled without a man.

....and the one I married is joking with me, denies me my right and disrespects me. Hmm, I'm the man I know what to do.
Re: Erumena Amata: The Lady Who Married For The First Time At 64 by 9jaTalks(m): 4:36pm On Jul 14, 2022
Re: Erumena Amata: The Lady Who Married For The First Time At 64 by 123yes(m): 4:36pm On Jul 14, 2022
Zonefree:

Most women, after attaining material fulfilment, they still wish for marital fulfilment.

Linda Ikeji is saying Hi.

mee say to linda ikeji, lov u
Re: Erumena Amata: The Lady Who Married For The First Time At 64 by bizzibodi(m): 4:53pm On Jul 14, 2022
I thought she was a wizened old woman,it is painful watching all your little sisters, cousins, nieces,friends even day old babies all grew up and marries before your very eyes.
Re: Erumena Amata: The Lady Who Married For The First Time At 64 by KristaPretty(f): 5:06pm On Jul 14, 2022
The problem with marrying really late is the fact that you would end up marrying a third hand, a divorcee or widower
Re: Erumena Amata: The Lady Who Married For The First Time At 64 by VULCAN(m): 5:07pm On Jul 14, 2022
Some people just like to react without any points to offer

First off, he specifically referenced women, while you generalised to human being.

It's irritating when a person wants to argue based on what you DID NOT say

Then to make matters worse they can't even give examples that negate your statement.

But argue they must

davidupdate89:

You are wrong my friend

There are a lot more things that can bring fulfilment to the life of a human being without getting married ..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4VD_KJBxm9I
Re: Erumena Amata: The Lady Who Married For The First Time At 64 by fmonigent(m): 5:33pm On Jul 14, 2022
Golan007:
Congratulations Mrs Amata.

Which one is Mrs Amata again?
Re: Erumena Amata: The Lady Who Married For The First Time At 64 by od4life(m): 8:40pm On Jul 14, 2022
KristaPretty:
The problem with marrying really late is the fact that you would end up marrying a third hand, a divorcee or widower
Abeg which category be second hand?
Re: Erumena Amata: The Lady Who Married For The First Time At 64 by Halo22: 8:53pm On Jul 14, 2022
Congrats to her....... Even in her sixties, she looks younger than some of our slayqueens.
Re: Erumena Amata: The Lady Who Married For The First Time At 64 by KristaPretty(f): 9:21pm On Jul 14, 2022
od4life:

Abeg which category be second hand?

2nd hand are men that are no longer virgins prior to the marriage, they didn't hold themselves enough to keep the bed undefiled

They are second hand creatures

1 Like

Re: Erumena Amata: The Lady Who Married For The First Time At 64 by od4life(m): 9:27pm On Jul 14, 2022
KristaPretty:

2nd hand are men that are no longer virgins prior to the marriage, they didn't hold themselves enough to keep the bed undefiled

They are second hand creatures
Interesting. What about single dads? Na which category? Third hand?
Re: Erumena Amata: The Lady Who Married For The First Time At 64 by KristaPretty(f): 9:33pm On Jul 14, 2022
od4life:

Interesting. What about single dads? Na which category? Third hand?

Leave me o grin grin grin
Re: Erumena Amata: The Lady Who Married For The First Time At 64 by KristaPretty(f): 9:36pm On Jul 14, 2022
opribo:

....and the one I married is joking with me, denies me my right and disrespects me. Hmm, I'm the man I know what to do.
1. Talk to him
2. Divorce him if he doesn't change
3. Feel free to live your life after a divorce
Re: Erumena Amata: The Lady Who Married For The First Time At 64 by JAGS001(m): 10:12pm On Jul 14, 2022
emmabest2000:

I supported the guy on top with 1000likes grin
No matter how anyone want to twist it
The truth will always be the truth
Lol werey grin grin
Re: Erumena Amata: The Lady Who Married For The First Time At 64 by Oshodipikin: 11:08pm On Jul 14, 2022
godofuck231:
Jer brain don finally connect, old 0802 sim card when just enter trium phone

But you know you never sound intelligent for once.
Re: Erumena Amata: The Lady Who Married For The First Time At 64 by godofuck231: 11:32pm On Jul 14, 2022
Oshodipikin:

But you know you never sound intelligent for once.
he never did , till now

Re: Erumena Amata: The Lady Who Married For The First Time At 64 by Adgraced: 12:13pm On Jul 15, 2022
Zonefree:
No woman is fulfilled without a man.

Marriage does not always bring fulfillment to women. Only a novice will think so.
Re: Erumena Amata: The Lady Who Married For The First Time At 64 by Mryacks: 2:32pm On Jul 15, 2022
fman:
what was she doing all this yrs?
1978, 1988, 1998, 2008, 2018

We will never know...let's just wish her well grin

But you sef....see the way you brought up all the decades grin

1 Like

Re: Erumena Amata: The Lady Who Married For The First Time At 64 by BluntCrazeMan: 11:48pm On Jul 31, 2022
davidupdate89:

You are wrong my friend

There are a lot more things that can bring fulfilment to the life of a human being without getting married ..

Tell this to the woman that this thread was created for.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Type Of Pre-Wedding Picture Is This? / Ladies, 8 Characteristics Of A Stingy Guy On First Date / What Do You Say When A Girl Asks Where You Got Her Number From?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.