Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,477 members, 7,816,123 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:52 AM

Popular Yoruba Oba Blast Tinubu & His Yoruba Supporters Says 2023 Is Igbo's Turn - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Popular Yoruba Oba Blast Tinubu & His Yoruba Supporters Says 2023 Is Igbo's Turn (3117 Views)

Northern Muslims Blast Tinubu For Calling Allah 'Father' (Video) / Kaduna Street Poll: An Eye Opener For Tinubu & His Supporters - David160 (Video) / Sunday Igboho Thanks All Yoruba Supporters Mentions Olubadan, Ffk, Fayose Etc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Popular Yoruba Oba Blast Tinubu & His Yoruba Supporters Says 2023 Is Igbo's Turn by PapaHadum: 1:33pm On Jul 14, 2022
tobounty:
Everything about obiturist is comedy,sense go hit una after election. The same mugus that believed buhari was buried in saudi until he captured their former mesiah lamidi cownu. Your new mesiah,obituary is just wasting his time. tinubu is your next president.

Spewing trash �️ for Crumbs .....

After seeing the suffering in the land cos of what emilokan brought upon Nigeria?

Sort is the name of all supporters of injustice!
Re: Popular Yoruba Oba Blast Tinubu & His Yoruba Supporters Says 2023 Is Igbo's Turn by saintrow1: 3:18pm On Jul 14, 2022
helinues:
The popular Oba no get name?

grin

4th class oba
Re: Popular Yoruba Oba Blast Tinubu & His Yoruba Supporters Says 2023 Is Igbo's Turn by Onucs(m): 4:03pm On Jul 14, 2022
That is just the oba's opinion.

Tinubu is still a Nigerian and like every other Nigerians, he has the right to vote and be voted for.
Re: Popular Yoruba Oba Blast Tinubu & His Yoruba Supporters Says 2023 Is Igbo's Turn by epkereamaka60858: 4:31pm On Jul 14, 2022
Check the video, you should know the Oba as an acclaimed Omoluabi unless u are OmoaleCheck the video, you should know the Oba as an acclaimed Omoluabi unless u are Omoale...
Re: Popular Yoruba Oba Blast Tinubu & His Yoruba Supporters Says 2023 Is Igbo's Turn by Spy360(m): 4:36pm On Jul 14, 2022
tobounty:
Everything about obiturist is comedy,sense go hit una after election. The same mugus that believed buhari was buried in saudi until he captured their former mesiah lamidi cownu. Your new mesiah,obituary is just wasting his time. tinubu is your next president.
Suffa nor dey taya you? Beast of no nation. At least think well for your future generations. Mumu
Re: Popular Yoruba Oba Blast Tinubu & His Yoruba Supporters Says 2023 Is Igbo's Turn by Penguin2: 5:02pm On Jul 14, 2022
franchasofficia:
A very close friend, a Fulani man that live in Katsina whom I have been supporting financially for some years now after we met during my NYSC told me a very disturbing sad truth.

He told me that Oga, he likes me and my people so much that it breaks his heart how some of his people, especially their leaders see my people as the evil in Nigeria even when he and other Fulanis know that Ibo as he calls Igbos are the best people in Nigeria to make friend.with.

He said he heard this from his brother who works at a popular Emir palace. That his brother said that El Rufai organized the meeting to convince Northern leaders to support Tinubu but that Tinubu must pick a core Northern Moslem as VP, that Tinubu will soon die. That they said they have followed Tinubu closely and that Tinubu won't be strong enough to rule and because Tinubu will want to prove that he is democratic, that he will hand over power to his VP whenever he embarks on medical leave abroad that the VP will then.use that opportunity to implement their own plan which Buhari failed to implement.

That it was El Rufai or Kwankwaso they wanted but Tinubu rejected El Rufai and picked Shettima. That they would have preferred Kwankwaso if he was still in APC.

He said as for Igbos, that their evil leaders don't even want to hear anything Igbo or Christian and that was why they refused to support Amaechi or Osinbajo that Buhari wanted.

He said they said Peter Obi is good and that he will spoil all their years hardwork to develop North. That Igbos are too strong headed that Peter Obi will even decentralize the government to make it easy for Biafra and Yoruba Nation to come after his tenure.

So all the Yoruba Tinubu supporters, they don't know why the evil Northern leaders are queuing behind Tinubu, they think its cos of love for Tinubu, they should wait and see.

The guy's revelations shattered my heart. Though he told me not to tell anybody and I said no wahala. This Nigeria, sighs, its well sha

But God pass them.

Except it is the will of God for Nigeria to be forever subdued then let it be so if not, God will prove himself God in 2023.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Popular Yoruba Oba Blast Tinubu & His Yoruba Supporters Says 2023 Is Igbo's Turn by franchasofficia: 7:25pm On Jul 14, 2022
Penguin2:

But God pass them.

Except it is the will of God for Nigeria to be forever subdued then let it be so if not, God will prove himself God in 2023.
Amen brother
Re: Popular Yoruba Oba Blast Tinubu & His Yoruba Supporters Says 2023 Is Igbo's Turn by gozmok1(m): 11:12am On Aug 11, 2022
Someone who's got Parkinson's (hand tremors), slurred speech, dementia, incontinence and Mobility issues cannot take Nigeria to the promise land. We don't want Agbado and Cassava.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Atiku Being Assisted To Walk In Kogi Today. / Watch Moment Oba If Benin Refused To Bless Desperate Tinubu / Dangote Is The Biggest Threat To A Stable Naira, This Is Why!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.