Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,439 members, 7,812,309 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:27 AM

Dangote Is The Biggest Threat To A Stable Naira, This Is Why! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dangote Is The Biggest Threat To A Stable Naira, This Is Why! (3104 Views)

2019 Elections: Fake News Poses Biggest Threat — Lai Mohammed / Ben Bruce: 'Dangote Is More Powerful Than Buhari' / Easing Inflation, Stable Naira Show Nigeria MPC May Be Right (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dangote Is The Biggest Threat To A Stable Naira, This Is Why! by Bigkoko: 8:12am On Jan 31
Efcc raided Dangote office. Then Asiwaju got a call, our busy body, too much grammar Efcc boss backed off. You see I like Asiwaju for one thing, he could be stubborn at times..... that's if there's nothing to lose, but he has something to loose: 2027. So I don't expect him to apply more pressure. Dangote is bigger than Asiwaju. Truth be told, Asiwaju really wants to help but the people behind all these are big and have something to make him carve.

Back to oga Dangote.
Few years ago, Dangote was broke and cash strapped. Western lenders won't talk to him. Buhari was not too ok because rescuing a big rich man comes with unintended consequences... your local currency will go! Dangote handlers sold Emefiele and Buhari a dummy; a Nigerian -Dangote JV. All hogwash. That's for another day though!

Dangote is not off himself, he's tied, like most people who make their money through Deals with Bretton Woods institutions, to agreements he has no option but to follow through.

One of such agreements is ditching the Nigerian crude, with less logistic palaver for American crude with lots of logistics nightmare for a subsaharan country.

But one thing most people, especially the badly educated ones, the political jobbers and those with corn in their back pocket, refused to see is that Dangote is the most dangerous Nigerian alive, not politically or sectarianly but economically. These are my reasons.

1. CBN gov Emefiele & Buhari funded a broke Dangote with our FX reserves when western lenders won't cut him a slack. They even tried to destroyed him with a flimsy bitch in a hotel. Buhari & Emefiele sallied to the rescue. Wrong move. With more than $2 billion dollars cash, they rescued him. $2B for a project that would not impact sufficiently? Common...our leaders are dumb! $2B spread to 5000 smes would make Nigeria give India a hot Chase! Let's assume 50% of the $2B were stolen as usual, $1B in the right hands of local businesses will do a healthy economic revamp!
What should be preferred? $2b for one project that would employ less than 1,000 persons, most of them sourced from India or $2b for 5000 smes with capacity to employ at least 5 directly. Numbers is everything! Well, they foolishly gave him access to our reserves, and Naira took a dip.

2. Dangote, Emefiele and Buhari knew all along that there's no crude oil to give Dangote....80% of crude production is tied to loans already collected, stolen or misapplied... They knew Dangote will have to source from abroad.... this is where it gets really dangerous for the local economy and people. Dangote will buy crude from the US in dollars, and Dangote will refine the crude in Nigeria and sell in Naira. After selling in Naira where will Dangote get USD to buy next batch of crude oil? Sorry bruh.... Dollar is going to 2500ngn Hahaha 🤣🤣🤣🤣 Sense no go kill Bigkoko hahaha 🤣🤣🤣🤣. Asiwaju knows this, that's why he initially authorized a raid on his Lagos office. But Dangote handler's get mouth pass Asiwaju!

Govt & black market people will have to keep at least $5b monthly for Dangote to meet up on his payment in exchange to the naira you guys would bring to buy PMs. sometimes you will be forced to save a useless entity because of how big it is and who has mouth in it! That's Dangote issue!

By his decision to buy crude from US, perish any hope of the naira recovering. Even dumb Buhari know that if you float your currency, you are toast!

Anything the Igbos kick against, my dear, don't attempt it. Sense no go kell Igbo people.

36 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Dangote Is The Biggest Threat To A Stable Naira, This Is Why! by junketer(m): 8:12am On Jan 31
Kikikiki, when they were celebrating dangote refinery i began to laugh. Ask yourself, is dangote cement the cheapest? No. Infact it's the costliest. How do you expect his fuel to be cheaper than what we currently have?
Now there is no crude to even sell to him. grin grin. They will still increase the price of petrol just for dangote. Una never see something

22 Likes

Re: Dangote Is The Biggest Threat To A Stable Naira, This Is Why! by Splashme: 8:21am On Jan 31
You have a point

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dangote Is The Biggest Threat To A Stable Naira, This Is Why! by Bigkoko: 8:22am On Jan 31
My dear, in my travels I found out that three things runs an economy; Demand, Supply & Numbers!

That's why even in the best countries and economy, you still find people peddling drugs.... because there's demand. So people will perfect a supply route.

Once the numbers do not add up.... Even the best and finest economy will collapse!

Make a mistake in any of these..... hahahahaha na your name!

junketer:
Kikikiki, when they were celebrating dangote refinery i began to laugh. Ask yourself, is dangote cement the cheapest? No. Infact it's the costliest. How do you expect his fuel to be cheaper than what we currently have?
Now there is no crude to even sell to him. grin grin. They will still increase the price of petrol just for dangote. Una never see something

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dangote Is The Biggest Threat To A Stable Naira, This Is Why! by Bigkoko: 8:25am On Jan 31
Forget anything political jobbers will tell you... This is the fact. Even Asiwaju knows this too! And he's frustrated and helpless to really do shit because he will disrupt a very powerful clinch of people!

Splashme:
You have a point

1 Like

Re: Dangote Is The Biggest Threat To A Stable Naira, This Is Why! by Dicado: 8:28am On Jan 31
If 80% of our oil was tied to loan, what about the 20%?

Secondly, why isn't PH refinery and others working as promised?

Thirdly, if Nigeria stubbornly refines its own crude without buying from the US or anywhere else, what will happen?

3 Likes

Re: Dangote Is The Biggest Threat To A Stable Naira, This Is Why! by Bigkoko: 8:36am On Jan 31
The 20% is what is keeping Nigeria afloat....this is the lifeline that Asiwaju has ordered NNPC to stop collecting, that instead should be paid directly to CBN.

All the refineries at all outdated, obsolete. The best that can be done is scrapping it and selling the irons. Most manufacturers no longer manufacture the parts. So how do you expect the refineries to work?

Nigeria do not have sufficient power, politically , diplomatically, socially, religiously and economically to dare the US.

Next you will see is iPob or Boko Haram acquiring SAMs, or Niger Deltan avengers blowing up pipelines. Even the small 20% Nigeria no go see.

The first principle of staying cool is never make a mistake. Next is remember first principle!

Dicado:
If 80% of our oil was tied to loan, what about the 20%?

Secondly, why isn't PH refinery and others working as promised?

Thirdly, if Nigeria stubbornly refines its own crude without buying from the US or anywhere else, what will happen?

9 Likes

Re: Dangote Is The Biggest Threat To A Stable Naira, This Is Why! by Good2go1: 8:50am On Jan 31
May God help,

1 Like

Re: Dangote Is The Biggest Threat To A Stable Naira, This Is Why! by HugeElephant(f): 8:55am On Jan 31
Splashme:
You have a point

Which point?
I hope you people know Dangote is also on nairaland? All these rubbish wey una dey type, Oga Aliko dey read am o angry

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dangote Is The Biggest Threat To A Stable Naira, This Is Why! by lonecatt(m): 8:57am On Jan 31
Wey those sycophants
Dangote will revamp the economy yen yen yen

5 Likes

Re: Dangote Is The Biggest Threat To A Stable Naira, This Is Why! by SeeWahala: 9:00am On Jan 31
Good2go1:
May God help,

No no no angry this help you're asking God for is the reason we had an election and tinubu emilokan was voted selected into power.

So please, leave God out of this. He has a billion other people's prayers to listen to undecided

10 Likes

Re: Dangote Is The Biggest Threat To A Stable Naira, This Is Why! by SeeWahala: 9:01am On Jan 31
lonecatt:
Wey those sycophants

They will open this thread and partial blindness will engulf them until they close the thread and head over to a Peter Obi one grin

8 Likes

Re: Dangote Is The Biggest Threat To A Stable Naira, This Is Why! by FarmPlanetNG: 9:16am On Jan 31
I do not have the time to type mine. But i have always maintained this same truth

Dangote is the most dangerous Nigerian alive, not politically or sectarianly but economically

Remove the whole Dangote infrastructure and Nigeria will do better

12 Likes

Re: Dangote Is The Biggest Threat To A Stable Naira, This Is Why! by MadmanObi(m): 9:29am On Jan 31
Emeka leave dangote alone

1 Like

Re: Dangote Is The Biggest Threat To A Stable Naira, This Is Why! by Jlow2: 9:34am On Jan 31
They will avoid the thread

13 Likes

Re: Dangote Is The Biggest Threat To A Stable Naira, This Is Why! by lonecatt(m): 9:35am On Jan 31
SeeWahala:

The will open this thread and partial blindness will engulf them until they close the thread and head over to a Peter Obi one grin
you know them too well grin

3 Likes

Re: Dangote Is The Biggest Threat To A Stable Naira, This Is Why! by BigBlackPreek(m): 9:40am On Jan 31
No be him fault nau, the past and present government helped him that height but God will help the masses

1 Like

Re: Dangote Is The Biggest Threat To A Stable Naira, This Is Why! by Bigkoko: 10:15am On Jan 31
My dear even G-d fit don tire for Nigeria matter..... Leaders and economic laws working at cross purpose!

Good2go1:
May God help,

1 Like

Re: Dangote Is The Biggest Threat To A Stable Naira, This Is Why! by Seunpapa65: 10:15am On Jan 31
grin cheesy
1$ will become 1#
He did it in Lagos
Lagos blueprint 🤣😂😂😂
The have changed moniker to be begging anyhow suffering no get tribe Sha
Even the 30k salary for defending him online no sure again we you talk the will call you enemies of Nigeria
As me make I start now dey arrange my voters card I never vote APC we go spoil this country finish Sha

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dangote Is The Biggest Threat To A Stable Naira, This Is Why! by Bigkoko: 10:17am On Jan 31
Asiwaju is tired. He knows with Dangote buying crude oil, it's game over restoring the Naira to even Buhari era rates!

He has two options.... which he actually started the first and best option. Go after Dangote. But can he risk it? Without repercussions? Won't "they" take him out? Don't ask me who is "they"

BigBlackPreek:
No be him fault nau, the past and present government helped him that height but God will help the masses

1 Like

Re: Dangote Is The Biggest Threat To A Stable Naira, This Is Why! by Seunpapa65: 10:17am On Jan 31
Bigkoko:
Efcc raided Dangote office. Then Asiwaju got a call, our busy body, too much grammar Efcc boss backed off. You see I like Asiwaju for one thing, he could be stubborn at times..... that's if there's nothing to lose, but he has something to loose: 2027. So I don't expect him to apply more pressure. Dangote is bigger than Asiwaju. Truth be told, Asiwaju really wants to help but the people behind all these are big and have something to make him carve.

Back to oga Dangote.
Few years ago, Dangote was broke and cash strapped. Western lenders won't talk to him. Buhari was not too ok because rescuing a big rich man comes with unintended consequences... your local currency will go! Dangote handlers sold Emefiele and Buhari a dummy; a Nigerian -Dangote JV. All hogwash. That's for another day though!

Dangote is not off himself, he's tied, like most people who make their money through Deals with Bretton Woods institutions, to agreements he has no option but to follow through.

One of such agreements is ditching the Nigerian crude, with less logistic palaver for American crude with lots of logistics nightmare for a subsaharan country.

But one thing most people, especially the badly educated ones, the political jobbers and those with corn in their back pocket, refused to see is that Dangote is the most dangerous Nigerian alive, not politically or sectarianly but economically. These are my reasons.

1. CBN gov Emefiele & Buhari funded a broke Dangote with our FX reserves when western lenders won't cut him a slack. They even tried to destroyed him with a flimsy bitch in a hotel. Buhari & Emefiele sallied to the rescue. Wrong move. With more than $2 billion dollars cash, they rescued him. $2B for a project that would not impact sufficiently? Common...our leaders are dumb! $2B spread to 5000 smes would make Nigeria give India a hot Chase! Let's assume 50% of the $2B were stolen as usual, $1B in the right hands of local businesses will do a healthy economic revamp!
What should be preferred? $2b for one project that would employ less than 1,000 persons, most of them sourced from India or $2b for 5000 smes with capacity to employ at least 5 directly. Numbers is everything! Well, they foolishly gave him access to our reserves, and Naira took a dip.

2. Dangote, Emefiele and Buhari knew all along that there's no crude oil to give Dangote....80% of crude production is tied to loans already collected, stolen or misapplied... They knew Dangote will have to source from abroad.... this is where it gets really dangerous for the local economy and people. Dangote will buy crude from the US in dollars, and Dangote will refine the crude in Nigeria and sell in Naira. After selling in Naira where will Dangote get USD to buy next batch of crude oil? Sorry bruh.... Dollar is going to 2500ngn Hahaha 🤣🤣🤣🤣 Sense no go kill Bigkoko hahaha 🤣🤣🤣🤣. Asiwaju knows this, that's why he initially authorized a raid on his Lagos office. But Dangote handler's get mouth pass Asiwaju!

Govt & black market people will have to keep at least $5b monthly for Dangote to meet up on his payment in exchange to the naira you guys would bring to buy PMs. sometimes you will be forced to save a useless entity because of how big it is and who has mouth in it! That's Dangote issue!

By his decision to buy crude from US, perish any hope of the naira recovering. Even dumb Buhari know that if you float your currency, you are toast!

Anything the Igbos kick against, my dear, don't attempt it. Sense no go kell Igbo people.
E dey pain you cause you no vote APC u no hear the update that APC supporters were given ID card so that they can buy fuel more cheaper

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dangote Is The Biggest Threat To A Stable Naira, This Is Why! by Bigkoko: 10:21am On Jan 31
The refinery Dangote built is not feasible.... Within three years, G-d sparing us, you will quickly find out it will be like Ajaokuta steel

Two questions well answer will make you seem like a prophet when it happens like that?

1. Within three years, can Nigeria be free off it's oil 4 debts palaver with it's lender's so that Dangote can get Nigerian crude without legal, logistical and other palavers to keep the refinery working?

2. Within three years can Nigeria provide Dangote with the necessary USD to continue to pay it's suppliers of crude oil?

Tankio!

BigBlackPreek:

1 Like

Re: Dangote Is The Biggest Threat To A Stable Naira, This Is Why! by Bigkoko: 10:24am On Jan 31
Hahaha 🤣🤣🤣 bruh......you too Wike, sorry wicked!

What Asiwaju needs now is raw show of strength, and damn the consequences. For instance, force Nigerian creditors to renegotiate!!!! Otherwise Nigeria will go after their interest in Africa....

Bruh the street is tough! So leaders must be tough too or get the fvck out!

Seunpapa65:

E dey pain you cause you no vote APC u no hear the update that APC supporters were given ID card so that they can buy fuel more cheaper
Re: Dangote Is The Biggest Threat To A Stable Naira, This Is Why! by Seunpapa65: 10:26am On Jan 31
Bigkoko:
Hahaha 🤣🤣🤣 bruh......you too Wike, sorry wicked!

What Asiwaju needs now is raw show of strength, and damn the consequences. For instance, force Nigerian creditors to renegotiate!!!! Otherwise Nigeria will go after their interest in Africa....

Bruh the street is tough! So leaders must be tough too or get the fvck out!

Me I don talk my own I must vote APC next election we go spoil this country together

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dangote Is The Biggest Threat To A Stable Naira, This Is Why! by Bigkoko: 10:26am On Jan 31
Hahaha 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 even Dangote knows he's in a bigger mess!

If Nigeria no supply am crude...and America supply am, and he sell to you in naira, where he wan get USD to pay them? Abi you think say them no know the truth?

HugeElephant:

Which point?
I hope you people know Dangote is also on nairaland? All these rubbish wey una dey type, Oga Aliko dey read am o angry
Re: Dangote Is The Biggest Threat To A Stable Naira, This Is Why! by Bigkoko: 10:28am On Jan 31
They never see anything? I work as contractor for people working with PWC, Young and others, if I tell you some economic indices I see, bruh you go find money run commot from Nigeria!

lonecatt:
Wey those sycophants

1 Like

Re: Dangote Is The Biggest Threat To A Stable Naira, This Is Why! by Bigkoko: 10:30am On Jan 31
With everything G-d did before the election, G-d is innocent of all these!

It took Bloomberg to announce this latest, even though NNPC knew.....but they are not loyal to Nigerians

SeeWahala:

No no no angry this help you're asking God for is the reason we had an election and tinubu emilokan was voted selected into power.

So please, leave God out of this. He has a billion other people's prayers to listen to undecided
Re: Dangote Is The Biggest Threat To A Stable Naira, This Is Why! by Bigkoko: 10:30am On Jan 31
I don't even quarrel with them anymore!

SeeWahala:

They will open this thread and partial blindness will engulf them until they close the thread and head over to a Peter Obi one grin
Re: Dangote Is The Biggest Threat To A Stable Naira, This Is Why! by SeeWahala: 10:32am On Jan 31
Bigkoko:
With everything G-d did before the election, G-d is innocent of all these!

It took Bloomberg to announce this latest, even though NNPC knew.....but they are not loyal to Nigerians

Nigerians are not even loyal to themselves remain NNPC undecided

1 Like

Re: Dangote Is The Biggest Threat To A Stable Naira, This Is Why! by Bigkoko: 10:32am On Jan 31
Asiwaju tried but I think he got a call.....

FarmPlanetNG:
I do not have the time to type mine. But i have always maintained this same truth

Dangote is the most dangerous Nigerian alive, not politically or sectarianly but economically

Remove the whole Dangote infrastructure and Nigeria will do better

1 Like

Re: Dangote Is The Biggest Threat To A Stable Naira, This Is Why! by SeeWahala: 10:34am On Jan 31
Bigkoko:
I don't even quarrel with them anymore!

No no don't quarrel with them, most of them are just hungry and looking to earn their bmc monthly stipends cry

Instead, just make fun of them cool it's not easy for them eating sh1t everyday and rubbing it on their faces just to spite people who do not send their existence grin its what I do and it really makes them have palpitations every darn time

1 Like

Re: Dangote Is The Biggest Threat To A Stable Naira, This Is Why! by Bigkoko: 10:38am On Jan 31
There are certain things I'd like to say but I have been getting threats lately.... I'm still working to find out who is behind it all!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Is 419 in our genes? / Citizenship Rights: American Agitations Threaten A Nigerian Practice / The Islamization Of Ahmadu Bello University, Zaria.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.