Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,472 members, 7,812,462 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:45 PM

Atiku Being Assisted To Walk In Kogi Today. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Being Assisted To Walk In Kogi Today. (3116 Views)

Atiku Being Targeted For Arrest - Spokesman, Paul Ibe / See 32 Page Alleged Ballard's Report On Atiku Being shared By APC Supporters / Why Is Atiku Being Referred To As An IPOB Candidate In The North? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Atiku Being Assisted To Walk In Kogi Today. by wwwihy: 10:03pm On Jan 14, 2023
Atiku being assisted to walk in Kogi today.

3 Likes

Re: Atiku Being Assisted To Walk In Kogi Today. by Felabrity: 10:04pm On Jan 14, 2023
E don red, na only Peter Obi be the option now

23 Likes

Re: Atiku Being Assisted To Walk In Kogi Today. by Felabrity: 10:04pm On Jan 14, 2023
Dem no even allow the man recover well for Dubai

5 Likes

Re: Atiku Being Assisted To Walk In Kogi Today. by Timatayo1: 10:14pm On Jan 14, 2023
Show us the video so we can believe ... Show us as Tinubu own

1 Like

Re: Atiku Being Assisted To Walk In Kogi Today. by floret23(f): 10:38pm On Jan 14, 2023
Old, sick men wanting to rule by force. Only in Zoogeria.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Being Assisted To Walk In Kogi Today. by slimfit1(m): 10:40pm On Jan 14, 2023
Okowa is not a brilliant governor to even say that we can leave the country to run. I don't intend to insult anyone.

7 Likes

Re: Atiku Being Assisted To Walk In Kogi Today. by wwwihy: 10:52pm On Jan 14, 2023
slimfit1:
Okowa is not a brilliant governor to even say that we can leave the country to run.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Being Assisted To Walk In Kogi Today. by Urheadmaster(m): 2:12am On Jan 15, 2023
Doubting Thomas.

Atikulooter is aged, sick and unfit just like tulumbu tongue

Timatayo1:
Show us the video so we can believe ... Show us as Tinubu own

1 Like

Re: Atiku Being Assisted To Walk In Kogi Today. by Adaisback(f): 5:18am On Jan 15, 2023
He looks emaciated too or is it just my eyes

4 Likes

Re: Atiku Being Assisted To Walk In Kogi Today. by Deciceco01: 6:10am On Jan 15, 2023
This year by the special grace of God we will retire all this old politicians that impoverished Nigerians home and abroad
Re: Atiku Being Assisted To Walk In Kogi Today. by slivertongue: 6:33am On Jan 15, 2023
Atiku is standing up straight
Re: Atiku Being Assisted To Walk In Kogi Today. by Lanretoye(m): 6:36am On Jan 15, 2023
Deciceco01:
This year by the special grace of God we will retire all this old politicians that impoverished Nigerians home and abroad
hope Peter obi is one of them,cos most of your parent in anambra rely on some of you in lagos for monthly upkeep...what else could be more of impoverishment.

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Being Assisted To Walk In Kogi Today. by Deciceco01: 6:48am On Jan 15, 2023
Lanretoye:
hope Peter obi is one of them,cos most of your parent in anambra rely on some of you in lagos for monthly upkeep...what else could be more of impoverishment.

Why do you people think anyone supporting Peter Obi is Ibo? My friend stay off my mention because you don't know who you are talking to
Re: Atiku Being Assisted To Walk In Kogi Today. by SaiOba: 6:54am On Jan 15, 2023
The tribal bigots all see the 2023 election as a tribal war..

Vote Wisely My Brother..

Peace.
Deciceco01:

Why do you people think anyone supporting Peter Obi is Ibo? My friend stay off my mention because you don't know who you are talking to
Re: Atiku Being Assisted To Walk In Kogi Today. by Deciceco01: 7:03am On Jan 15, 2023
SaiOba:
The tribal bigots all see the 2023 election as a tribal war..

Vote Wisely My Brother..

Peace.

He will be shock to know the region I come from in this nation my brother. What a myopic mentality some people have to be tagging people Ibo because they think Obi presidency is an Ibo agenda

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Being Assisted To Walk In Kogi Today. by femisplash: 7:07am On Jan 15, 2023
Deciceco01:

Keep quiet, you are Okoro and your parents are one of those he impoverished in Anambra.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku Being Assisted To Walk In Kogi Today. by femisplash: 7:09am On Jan 15, 2023
floret23:
Old, sick men wanting to rule by force. Only in Zoogeria.
You finally cast yourself, omo ibo.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku Being Assisted To Walk In Kogi Today. by Deciceco01: 7:16am On Jan 15, 2023
femisplash:

Keep quiet, you are Okoro and your phone are one of those he impoverished in Anambra.

My friend stay off my mention because you don't know who I am, must I be an Ibo by force because of my personal opinion on faceless forum? Know your limit and respect yourself please.
Re: Atiku Being Assisted To Walk In Kogi Today. by criminalmindz: 7:17am On Jan 15, 2023
Is like you don't know some show stages are shaky or stair cases are not strong. Some obi supporters are very senseless

1 Like

Re: Atiku Being Assisted To Walk In Kogi Today. by owiko(m): 12:09pm On Jan 15, 2023
Atiku, as well as Tinubu are old and tired. They need all all the rest they can get, not presidency.
Re: Atiku Being Assisted To Walk In Kogi Today. by floret23(f): 1:37pm On Jan 15, 2023
femisplash:

You finally cast yourself, omo ibo.
Omo ibo ko. Maa tan ra e grin

Thiefnubuu ti lu'le patapata too mo.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku Being Assisted To Walk In Kogi Today. by femisplash: 2:54pm On Jan 15, 2023
floret23:
Omo ibo ko. Maa tan ra e grin

Thiefnubuu ti lu'le patapata too mo.
No Yoruba thru & thru would open his/her mouth to call Nigeria, zoogeria. The slur is only peculiar to a particular tribe and speaking some skeletal Yoruba wouldn't hide your identity either. It is not unexpected that anyone would understand the language having spent a good number of years in SW. There's nothing you say under the veil of being Yoruba that matters. All of you shall continue to expose yourselves.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku Being Assisted To Walk In Kogi Today. by Ofunaofu: 3:12pm On Jan 15, 2023
Felabrity:
E don red, na only Peter Obi be the option now

Peter has always been the option from day one
Re: Atiku Being Assisted To Walk In Kogi Today. by floret23(f): 5:40am On Jan 16, 2023
femisplash:

No Yoruba thru & thru would open his/her mouth to call Nigeria, zoogeria. The slur is only peculiar to a particular tribe and speaking some skeletal Yoruba wouldn't hide your identity either. It is not unexpected that anyone would understand the language having spent a good number of years in SW. There's nothing you say under the veil of being Yoruba that matters. All of you shall continue to expose yourselves.
Nigeria is even worse than a zoo. It's a jungle for wild beasts like Tinubu, Shetima, El-Rufai, Gandollar, etc. But incoming President Obi is coming to change Nigeria's status.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Tinubu's Narcotics Charge; Keyamo's Defense Lies Bursted. / BREAKING: US Promises To Cooperate & Expose Tinubu's Drug Dealings In Chicago / Inside The American President’s ‘Doomsday’ Planes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.