Stats: 3,154,172 members, 7,821,974 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:11 PM

Between Shettima And Obi, Who Performed Better As A Governor - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Between Shettima And Obi, Who Performed Better As A Governor (31017 Views)

Peter Obi Who Is Contesting Against Me Lives In Lagos - Tinubu (pic/vid / Shettima And Bandits' Negotiator, Tukur Mamu (Throwback Photo) / Akerodolu Vs Jegede: Who Performed Better In The Ondo Governorship Debate? (Pix) (2) (3) (4)

Re: Between Shettima And Obi, Who Performed Better As A Governor by BabaOfLagos: 1:00pm On Jul 14, 2022
Wrong question at the wrong place, this can never be proven here...
We need to sensitize nairalanders on how to comment critically first before we get there...
See blow tho, for basketball back to back profits

https://www.nairaland.com/7169675/
Re: Between Shettima And Obi, Who Performed Better As A Governor by YourMrBoo: 1:01pm On Jul 14, 2022
Why exclude tinubu abi he prepare agbado for you
Re: Between Shettima And Obi, Who Performed Better As A Governor by Abujaexpress: 1:01pm On Jul 14, 2022
Cubalabloo:
How can a terrorist perform better than a philantropist?
Who is philanthropist? Peter Obi or who grin

Re: Between Shettima And Obi, Who Performed Better As A Governor by Agricmoney(m): 1:01pm On Jul 14, 2022
make I Dey read comments

Anyway, Agriculture is life.
Re: Between Shettima And Obi, Who Performed Better As A Governor by podosci(m): 1:01pm On Jul 14, 2022
Iwanttoto:

Typical Afonja brain attached
But it's the Easterners who are migrating to western Nigeria(Afonja land) in mass inorder to escape poverty and IPOB in the east

Re: Between Shettima And Obi, Who Performed Better As A Governor by Frank488: 1:02pm On Jul 14, 2022
Vote wisely vote Peter obi come 2023
Re: Between Shettima And Obi, Who Performed Better As A Governor by helinues: 1:02pm On Jul 14, 2022
kozmokaz:

Typical Nigerian

Well answering your

No, I haven’t been to borno

I haven't been to any of the state reason why I am conducting this assessment
Re: Between Shettima And Obi, Who Performed Better As A Governor by Antoeni(m): 1:02pm On Jul 14, 2022
Peter Obi Founded the New Face Of Awka
While Shettima is One of The Founding Fathers Of Boko Haram,

Re: Between Shettima And Obi, Who Performed Better As A Governor by PHIPEX(m): 1:03pm On Jul 14, 2022
Go and speak with the kidnapped Chibok girls, they know better
Re: Between Shettima And Obi, Who Performed Better As A Governor by Frank488: 1:03pm On Jul 14, 2022
GREATIGBOMAN:
That thing called heluin is a disgusting beast and should be in prison
prison is an understatement furnace should be better for him.
Re: Between Shettima And Obi, Who Performed Better As A Governor by bolademi(m): 1:03pm On Jul 14, 2022
Cubalabloo:

Philanthropist under my foot

Re: Between Shettima And Obi, Who Performed Better As A Governor by Akanbiedu(m): 1:04pm On Jul 14, 2022
Op I like what you did here. Obi shouldn't be mentioned in the same sentence as BAT. He should be compared with his mates.

If not zoning arguments, Obi can't even be compared with Fashola and Elrufai.

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Between Shettima And Obi, Who Performed Better As A Governor by LegendHero(m): 1:06pm On Jul 14, 2022
OP should have made enough research and show us their projects instead of asking question that people will answer with their biases.

Re: Between Shettima And Obi, Who Performed Better As A Governor by snowball11(m): 1:06pm On Jul 14, 2022
helinues:
Electioneering time is the best time to compare the candidates contesting most especially for the position of president and vice president

Between Shettima and Obi, who performed better as a governor?

This one as got an IQ of a cockroach! grin

Re: Between Shettima And Obi, Who Performed Better As A Governor by Majikman(m): 1:07pm On Jul 14, 2022
helinues:

Are you aware that so many Massob members were dump in the river?

Are you okay ? Shettima is a known Boko Haram sympathizer , a terrorist organization responsible for thousands of dead Nigerians .

Tell me when Obi associated with Akwuzu Sarz and James Nwafor you dumb tribalist .

Re: Between Shettima And Obi, Who Performed Better As A Governor by seanwilliam(m): 1:07pm On Jul 14, 2022
Na simple question dem ask, na fight una turn am to
Re: Between Shettima And Obi, Who Performed Better As A Governor by Ugochekwas(m): 1:08pm On Jul 14, 2022
Comparison should be between Obi and Tinubu, who performed better as governors and not Shettima and Obi.

Re: Between Shettima And Obi, Who Performed Better As A Governor by jogsman01(m): 1:09pm On Jul 14, 2022
helinues:

Terrorist how? If Shettima should be held accountable for Boko Haram issue then Obi should also be held responsible for the SARS Akwuzu led by James Nwafor terror
you can't be a jury and a judge at the same time

Re: Between Shettima And Obi, Who Performed Better As A Governor by edogu(m): 1:09pm On Jul 14, 2022
Why should we compare the two? Because of the insurgency in the north east region, millions of dollars was channelled to that state especially under Shettima.
Re: Between Shettima And Obi, Who Performed Better As A Governor by Antoeni(m): 1:09pm On Jul 14, 2022
Shettima Tried Very Well in Bornu State
He Reorganized And Restructured Boko Haram , He Ignored Intelligence Warning Before Chibok Girls Were Kidnapped .
He also Lodged a Wanted High Profile Boko Haram Terrorist in Bornu Government Louge , Kabiru Sokoto
Re: Between Shettima And Obi, Who Performed Better As A Governor by israelp(m): 1:09pm On Jul 14, 2022
helinues:

Terrorist how? If Shettima should be held accountable for Boko Haram issue then Obi should also be held responsible for the SARS Akwuzu led by James Nwafor terror
u lied.... endsar started here in ughelli in delta state....

Re: Between Shettima And Obi, Who Performed Better As A Governor by Majikman(m): 1:09pm On Jul 14, 2022
Akanbiedu:
Op I like what you did here. Obi shouldn't be mentioned in the same sentence as BAT. He should be compared with his mates.

Yen yen yen yen … Abeg shuttup… dundee
Re: Between Shettima And Obi, Who Performed Better As A Governor by tamdun: 1:10pm On Jul 14, 2022
Cubalabloo:
They asked for obi's achievement, u are throwing insults instead

Re: Between Shettima And Obi, Who Performed Better As A Governor by maestroferddi: 1:10pm On Jul 14, 2022
A futile attempt at comparing light with darkness...

Your attempt at deflecting the burning issue of Tinubu's epic defeatist gamble has failed before you launched it.

This forum is becoming a joke by pushing every silly topic to the front page....

PS...This dense question should be a Haram...

Re: Between Shettima And Obi, Who Performed Better As A Governor by SenatePresdo(m): 1:10pm On Jul 14, 2022
helinues:

Governors doesn't control police.

You should know this by now.

Re: Between Shettima And Obi, Who Performed Better As A Governor by Latakia(f): 1:10pm On Jul 14, 2022
Reminder! Reminder!! Reminder!!!

I posted this last month and up till now none of the Obi Pandora supporters counter me with ample evidence of his projects in Anambra during his 8 years rule.

I'm serious and I honestly mean it. List Obi Pandora projects with pictures or videos of him commissioning those projects during his 8years as governor of Anambra state and win yourself 20K between now and tomorrow. Pictures or videos evidence pls not the usual go to Anambra and verify or come here to insult your parents.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Between Shettima And Obi, Who Performed Better As A Governor by wolesmile(m): 1:11pm On Jul 14, 2022
SmellyNyash:
angry How can u compare darkness with light. Wen light show, darkness will surrender!!

The notable achievement of Shettima is that he is the architect and sponsor of bokoharam from inception. He was dining and wining with top boko members

Where was he dining and wining with them o?

Re: Between Shettima And Obi, Who Performed Better As A Governor by Specialvoice: 1:11pm On Jul 14, 2022
Being a president is a different ball game ... Obi will do better ...

Meanwhile the campaign song and after victory is gotten

https://mayvibe.com/album/idi-ebube1612459870

Re: Between Shettima And Obi, Who Performed Better As A Governor by israelp(m): 1:11pm On Jul 14, 2022
Akanbiedu:

those murderers u mean?

See The Task APC Gave Nigerians / Zahra Buhari Indimi Poses With Her In-Laws (Photos) / President Buhari Testing A Microphone At The Commonwealth Meeting (Video)