Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,919 members, 7,814,094 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:39 AM

“how I Caught My Groove At Park Vega Waterpark” – Esther Okoro - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / “how I Caught My Groove At Park Vega Waterpark” – Esther Okoro (360 Views)

My Adventurous Weekend At The Biggest Inflatable Waterpark In Africa / My Visit To The Groove Of Oranmiyan Staff... Ile-Ife(with pictures) / My Trip to the Osun-Osogbo Sacred Groove (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“how I Caught My Groove At Park Vega Waterpark” – Esther Okoro by parkvega: 2:26pm On Jul 14, 2022
The weekend was filled with fun and excitement as guests thronged the ever-busy Park Vega Waterpark, the largest waterpark in West Africa, to cool off and re-energize in readiness for a productive week ahead.

One of such guests was Esther Okoro, who visited the park for the very first time after getting so many positive reviews and testimonials from friends and relatives who had visited.

According to Esther, “A friend told me about Park Vega Waterpark and I looked it up online. It was quite easy to locate." I came with a mindset, but I was blown away by what I saw. This is my first time at the park, but I can assure you that I am a regular now. "

“The neatness of the changing room and bathroom sold the park to my heart." It was like they were cleaning every step I took; it was that clean. Another plus was that the environment was filled but not crowded. The service was prompt at the bar and in the restaurant. Personally, my best attraction was the blackhole. I was calling it a "dark hole" until someone corrected me. " She said

She added, “I came alone this time, but I will definitely bring my whole gang next time with my friends who like to form and record them screaming with excitement as they relive their childhood. That would be fun. I had a great time thanks to the ladies at the wave pool. "

Park Vega Waterpark is a privately owned waterpark and the only international standard waterpark endorsed by the International Association of Amusement Parks and Attractions (IAAPA) and also the World Waterparks Association (WWA).

Re: “how I Caught My Groove At Park Vega Waterpark” – Esther Okoro by fulaniHERDSman(m): 2:27pm On Jul 14, 2022
Awaiting the Arrival of the Famous Vaseline Family shocked shocked
Re: “how I Caught My Groove At Park Vega Waterpark” – Esther Okoro by FatherBona: 2:33pm On Jul 14, 2022
I wanted saying something but I will hold my peace, let the guy below me say it for me grin grin

Modified
See below for my Thoughts grin grin
Wetin do her belle grin

(1) (Reply)

Lagos-ibadan Expressway Road Accident / Travelling To Abidjan For The First Time. / 9 Dead After Container Fell On Fully-loaded Commercial Bus In Ojuelegba Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.