Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,300 members, 7,829,706 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:46 AM

Portable Storms Osogbo For Oyetola (Photos) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Portable Storms Osogbo For Oyetola (Photos) (53303 Views)

Ganduje Asks Muslims To Vote For Oyetola / APC Leaders Pray For Oyetola Ahead Of Supreme Court Verdict / Osun Election: Charly Boy Storms Osogbo, Berates INEC For Conniving With APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Portable Storms Osogbo For Oyetola (Photos) by Sheriman(m): 10:26pm On Jul 14, 2022
07kjb:
Seems NIGERIA was cursed

A man that has never opened any portal for employment since 4years is been chaired by the hungry citizens. God forbid
It's poverty and hungry that still makes people to run after politicians. Politicians have stabilize it in this country.
Re: Portable Storms Osogbo For Oyetola (Photos) by Santinho: 10:50pm On Jul 14, 2022
sarrki:

Ipobians

Now you can refer to us as Nigeria not zoo anymore?

Ipobians are known terrorist organization

Re: Portable Storms Osogbo For Oyetola (Photos) by Basher8583: 11:15pm On Jul 14, 2022
StrongAlphMale:

Your opinion though and it's your fundamental human right bro.

However, as for me and my household including millions of Nigerians we have decided that it is Peter Obi we want and will massively vote for him come 2023!

Please which millions?
Make your case no be like Chris Okotie wey the number of votes he got was far lower than number of all his church members wey campagn for am
Re: Portable Storms Osogbo For Oyetola (Photos) by Newton2024: 11:26pm On Jul 14, 2022
sarrki:

It’s about the main voters

The voters are the locals

Zazooh is local, real and raw who are the real voters

While Davido appeals to the online, Twitter and social media voters. Who are not the real voters

Tinubu: You will labor to death.

Peter Obi: There is dignity in labor, if you show us hate, we will shower you with love.

Use your head my brother, Tinubu is always known as a tout, a vagabond and a notorious agbero the above statement of his justifies everything!

Get your PVC and vote massively for peter Obi come 2023!
Re: Portable Storms Osogbo For Oyetola (Photos) by StrongAlphMale: 11:28pm On Jul 14, 2022
Basher8583:

Please which millions?
Make your case no be like Chris Okotie wey the number of votes he got was far lower than number of all his church members wey campagn for am

Unfortunately bro obi isn't a pastor. E pain you abi?

You should be more concerned about the drug dealer who isn't even going to come 4th.
Re: Portable Storms Osogbo For Oyetola (Photos) by Strong87: 11:42pm On Jul 14, 2022
jaxxy:

Portable wey be Davido boy. grin
just because he visit obo for house abi
Re: Portable Storms Osogbo For Oyetola (Photos) by AfonjaEmir: 12:13am On Jul 15, 2022
But see 2 of them...who look like grade A junkie?? grin grin grin grin grin

Aboguede:
Devido dey drug pass potable

Re: Portable Storms Osogbo For Oyetola (Photos) by Alfabest07(m): 12:26am On Jul 15, 2022
Iliveforever:
Like this I’m sure Davido don cancel am complete
its nothing personal, all na hustle..
Re: Portable Storms Osogbo For Oyetola (Photos) by cosmatika(m): 12:30am On Jul 15, 2022
sarrki:

That Peter obi is sponsor of ipob

While ur fada sponsors boko haram, idiot.
I thought u ve learnt ur lessons under Buhari. Local ldlot
Re: Portable Storms Osogbo For Oyetola (Photos) by dragunov: 2:23am On Jul 15, 2022
Sunday2021:
how sure are you that your candidate will not be worst?

I don't even have one, if you care to know.
Re: Portable Storms Osogbo For Oyetola (Photos) by wiseoneking: 3:36am On Jul 15, 2022
sarrki:

It’s about the main voters

The voters are the locals

Zazooh is local, real and raw who are the real voters

While Davido appeals to the online, Twitter and social media voters. Who are not the real voters

And these are touts and role model the people are partnering with....MC Olumuo comes to mind. I spit.....
Re: Portable Storms Osogbo For Oyetola (Photos) by shegun4sur: 3:42am On Jul 15, 2022
sarrki:

We are going real tribbbbbbbbbbbbbal this time

Nah Tinubu we go vote

God forbid bad thing!
You and who de go tribal??
Agbero politics
Re: Portable Storms Osogbo For Oyetola (Photos) by Emola12(m): 3:47am On Jul 15, 2022
Nnah go cry at last and I believe APC go soon die in water 2023 go tell us a no need to shout
Re: Portable Storms Osogbo For Oyetola (Photos) by Fearyourcreator: 4:52am On Jul 15, 2022
sarrki:

Better than supporting a terrorist organization

You can’t even work free in your land on Monday

Yet you come to where you have freedom and be misbehaving
Omo you get bad mouth ooo...
They should face their biafra and leave Nigeria alone
Re: Portable Storms Osogbo For Oyetola (Photos) by Basher8583: 6:53am On Jul 15, 2022
StrongAlphMale:

Unfortunately bro obi isn't a pastor. E pain you abi?

You should be more concerned about the drug dealer who isn't even going to come 4th.

See you at the polls.

Even your candidate already knows the outcome
Re: Portable Storms Osogbo For Oyetola (Photos) by mediclife1987(m): 7:37am On Jul 15, 2022
sarrki:
Zaazuh crooner, Portable Omoolalomi storms Osogbo, state capital of Osun to Solicit votes for Governor Adegboyega Oyetola re-election bid.

Omo ake l'omo yi cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Portable Storms Osogbo For Oyetola (Photos) by Prozico22(m): 7:42am On Jul 15, 2022
Yenny4real:
if na spiritual we will go for it why is your headache, besides during buhari God has been faithful to me and my family and i know He will do more. So voting tinubu is also a breakthrough for Nigerians
WATCH THIS
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hC0AcLS7Ygs
Re: Portable Storms Osogbo For Oyetola (Photos) by Iliveforever(m): 8:24am On Jul 15, 2022
Alfabest07:
its nothing personal, all na hustle..

The same reply davido will give him when he disassociates himself from him
Re: Portable Storms Osogbo For Oyetola (Photos) by abokikhalifa: 9:03am On Jul 15, 2022
Iliveforever:
Like this I’m sure Davido don cancel am complete

Who davido help. Man is hustling nd davido is also hustling.
Re: Portable Storms Osogbo For Oyetola (Photos) by SAMBARRY: 9:06am On Jul 15, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:
Please how many countries have you visited? Some of you are just suffering from inferiority complex. Even US will use gays and unclad ladies to solicit for votes and you are here feeling inferior.
It is campaign and political one for that matter!
yeah right.keep defending stupidity

I'm sure you are part of those defending BABA ijesha
Re: Portable Storms Osogbo For Oyetola (Photos) by Peterpanny: 12:37pm On Jul 15, 2022
sarrki:

Nah Tinubu we go vote
pray make Tinubu no die before the next election.na person wa day alive day contest for election.
Re: Portable Storms Osogbo For Oyetola (Photos) by walefresh3(m): 6:49am On Jul 16, 2022
07kjb:

I don't think you have been to the East before no region in Nigeria is developed more than the south East...

South east is the most poorest and underdeveloped in southern nigeria...
Re: Portable Storms Osogbo For Oyetola (Photos) by walefresh3(m): 6:55am On Jul 16, 2022
Prozico22:

WATCH THIS
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hC0AcLS7Ygs
fake visions form fake paid pastors
Re: Portable Storms Osogbo For Oyetola (Photos) by Ayed44: 7:23am On Jul 16, 2022
sarrki:

Nah Tinubu we go vote
Who is "we"?
Re: Portable Storms Osogbo For Oyetola (Photos) by Prozico22(m): 12:11pm On Jul 16, 2022
walefresh3:
fake visions form fake paid pastors

that is the pastor business if his fake the truth here is that
PETER OBI WILL WIN COMES 2023
Re: Portable Storms Osogbo For Oyetola (Photos) by walefresh3(m): 6:21am On Jul 17, 2022
Prozico22:

that is the pastor business if his fake the truth here is that
PETER OBI WILL WIN COMES 2023

Come and put him there now...he can only win south east and some South South states....
But he will became third at the end of it.. know dis and have peace
Re: Portable Storms Osogbo For Oyetola (Photos) by Prozico22(m): 2:20pm On Jul 17, 2022
walefresh3:

Come and put him there now...he can only win south east and some South South states....
But he will became third at the end of it.. know dis and have peace
thank God Obi go win SOUTH SOUTH AND SOUTH EAST
DRUGLORD ONLY SOUTH WEST
ATIKU NORTH
WE ARE OK
Re: Portable Storms Osogbo For Oyetola (Photos) by walefresh3(m): 2:48pm On Jul 17, 2022
Prozico22:

thank God Obi go win SOUTH SOUTH AND SOUTH EAST
DRUGLORD ONLY SOUTH WEST
ATIKU NORTH
WE ARE OK

I meant 2 states in South south not the whole of south south... Stop dreaming boy....

Don't labour invain ... Join the winning team
Re: Portable Storms Osogbo For Oyetola (Photos) by Prozico22(m): 2:53pm On Jul 17, 2022
walefresh3:

I meant 2 states in South south not the whole of south south... Stop dreaming boy....

Don't labour invain ... Join the winning team
are you correcting youself is too late bro
but you don see where your father come from abi

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ngige,ex Gov. Of Anambra Spotted As Security Of Okorocha Imo State Gov (photo) / Gov. Sanwo-Olu And His Deputy, Inspect The Apapa Traffic Gridlock - Photos / Funny Resignation Letter Of A PDP Member In Cross River State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.