Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,806 members, 7,820,821 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:33 PM

How I Made Agege French Toast After Thinking Of What To Eat For Hours on end - Food (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / How I Made Agege French Toast After Thinking Of What To Eat For Hours on end (33840 Views)

Young Lady In Trouble After Ordering Azul Of 1.3 Million Thinking It Is 1300 / Hungry Lagosians Mob A Bus Loaded With Bread In Agege (Video) / How To Prepare French Toast Bread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How I Made Agege French Toast After Thinking Of What To Eat For Hours on end by Channah1(f): 3:20pm On Jul 15, 2022
New007:
What sort of discrimination is this? You said Agege, then said French toast. Can't you just leave it at Agege Toast That's how you'll get a good idea and wait till someone hijacks it.

I thought of that but decided otherwise after much thought.
Re: How I Made Agege French Toast After Thinking Of What To Eat For Hours on end by New007: 3:36pm On Jul 15, 2022
Channah1:

I thought of that but decided otherwise after much thought.
Okay o. Just pointing out.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How I Made Agege French Toast After Thinking Of What To Eat For Hours on end by Ishilove: 3:41pm On Jul 15, 2022
VeryWickedMan:

I cook and post my recipes in different roundabouts around you every morning. You just didn't know it was me.
So you are the one dropping the sacrifices in my hood?

2 Likes

Re: How I Made Agege French Toast After Thinking Of What To Eat For Hours on end by mecuries(m): 3:53pm On Jul 15, 2022
this isn't how a 'toast' is meant to look......this looks soggy

1 Like

Re: How I Made Agege French Toast After Thinking Of What To Eat For Hours on end by Channah1(f): 3:53pm On Jul 15, 2022
New007:
Okay o. Just pointing out.

Yeah thanks.
Re: How I Made Agege French Toast After Thinking Of What To Eat For Hours on end by blaquebelle: 3:56pm On Jul 15, 2022
Channah1:

Oh really?
Ah.. the soy was just my idea. wanted to have that Chinese vibe as I chew on it. grin.
Ma'am, i've noticed you like soy sauce a lot. Please be careful, too much of MSG is bad for the body.
Shalom.
Re: How I Made Agege French Toast After Thinking Of What To Eat For Hours on end by Christboy320(m): 4:03pm On Jul 15, 2022
VeryWickedMan:
You guys are already running out of recipes as I predicted

The other day was abacha grin
E remain Akara & puff puff
And you didn't attach your picture why
Re: How I Made Agege French Toast After Thinking Of What To Eat For Hours on end by Wizywiz(m): 4:10pm On Jul 15, 2022
faithfull18:
Okay na. Pay no mind to the person above me.
my woman crush how are u
Re: How I Made Agege French Toast After Thinking Of What To Eat For Hours on end by Vicadee240: 4:20pm On Jul 15, 2022
That is being creative, very nice indeed. That reminds me of the saying that "necessity is the mother of invention"

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Made Agege French Toast After Thinking Of What To Eat For Hours on end by Channah1(f): 4:24pm On Jul 15, 2022
blaquebelle:

Ma'am, i've noticed you like soy sauce a lot. Please be careful, too much of MSG is bad for the body.
Shalom.

I don't eat it a lot o. Once in a while, besides it doesn't contain msg.

Thanks for your concern dear.

1 Like

Re: How I Made Agege French Toast After Thinking Of What To Eat For Hours on end by Channah1(f): 4:25pm On Jul 15, 2022
Vicadee240:
That is being creative, very nice indeed. That reminds me of the saying that "necessity is the mother of invention"

Thanks dearie.
Re: How I Made Agege French Toast After Thinking Of What To Eat For Hours on end by blaquebelle: 5:06pm On Jul 15, 2022
Channah1:

I don't eat it a lot o. Once in a while, besides it doesn't contain msg.

Thanks for your concern dear.
Alright dear. Just curious though, was it specifically stated on the container as MSG-free? Because if not then its definitely a source of high MSG. That's what gives it the signature Umami flavor that tastes chinese-like in meals.
Re: How I Made Agege French Toast After Thinking Of What To Eat For Hours on end by Channah1(f): 5:16pm On Jul 15, 2022
blaquebelle:

Alright dear. Just curious though, was it specifically stated on the container as MSG-free? Because if not then its definitely a source of high MSG. That's what gives it the signature Umami flavor that tastes chinese-like in meals.

I haven't really checked the ingredients list but from the research I did before buying it, it didn't say anything about msg. Just plain soy and salt I think. Can't remember. It's a long time now.
Re: How I Made Agege French Toast After Thinking Of What To Eat For Hours on end by VeryWickedMan: 5:53pm On Jul 15, 2022
amakanancy:

Which one do you know how to cook??

All.
I can teach you.
Re: How I Made Agege French Toast After Thinking Of What To Eat For Hours on end by VeryWickedMan: 5:54pm On Jul 15, 2022
Ishilove:

So you are the one dropping the sacrifices in my hood?

Yes. I'll need dropshippers soon.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How I Made Agege French Toast After Thinking Of What To Eat For Hours on end by amakanancy(f): 6:25pm On Jul 15, 2022
VeryWickedMan:

All.
I can teach you.

Lets start with the easiest- Jollof rice. Lets see how you would do..
Re: How I Made Agege French Toast After Thinking Of What To Eat For Hours on end by Favmil101(m): 6:41pm On Jul 15, 2022
You must be a fat fellow with the way you like food. grin
Re: How I Made Agege French Toast After Thinking Of What To Eat For Hours on end by ashawopikin(m): 6:54pm On Jul 15, 2022
visijo:
BREAKING NEWS!

Strike calls off ASUU �

Re: How I Made Agege French Toast After Thinking Of What To Eat For Hours on end by FrauleinBlossom(f): 7:17pm On Jul 15, 2022
Why call it french toast, when it was made in Nigeria? Just thinking out loud!

Re: How I Made Agege French Toast After Thinking Of What To Eat For Hours on end by sekem: 7:22pm On Jul 15, 2022
VeryWickedMan:
You guys are already running out of recipes as I predicted

The other day was abacha grin
E remain Akara & puff puff

No e remain agbado and cassava.
Re: How I Made Agege French Toast After Thinking Of What To Eat For Hours on end by nuelyoyo(m): 8:58pm On Jul 15, 2022
Before opening this thread, I knew it would be the same op. I don tire, I swear. undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How I Made Agege French Toast After Thinking Of What To Eat For Hours on end by Inali: 9:57pm On Jul 15, 2022
Maybe next time you should learn how to take proper photoshoot of the food you're showing us. Anybody knows about the Next Titan TV show season 9? Check my signature
Re: How I Made Agege French Toast After Thinking Of What To Eat For Hours on end by IJOBA11: 9:59pm On Jul 15, 2022
pocohantas:

Akara and puffpuff are actually very good recipes. 98% of Nigerians cannot fry akara.

I can’t fry puffpuff to save my own life. So I look forward to such recipes. Not forgetting that we all have our individual tips and tricks to acing our delicacies. Please allow “us”.
DEY WHINE YOURSELF O
Re: How I Made Agege French Toast After Thinking Of What To Eat For Hours on end by HELLASJ(m): 10:19pm On Jul 15, 2022
shocked shocked
Re: How I Made Agege French Toast After Thinking Of What To Eat For Hours on end by Mariangeles(f): 1:28pm On Jul 16, 2022
FrauleinBlossom:
Why call it french toast, when it was made in Nigeria? Just thinking out loud!

It's a french recipe. smiley

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Made Vegetable Soup With #1,500. / 12 Uncommon Fruits And Vegetables You Can Find In Nigeria / The Chronicles Of My Afang Soup(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.