Stats: 3,152,752 members, 7,817,082 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:50 AM

Abike Dabiri: I Am Angry Over Kemi Badenoch's Comments - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abike Dabiri: I Am Angry Over Kemi Badenoch's Comments (46813 Views)

Falana Petitions Police Over Kemi Olunloyo’s Comments On Sylvester Oromoni Death / I Am Angry Because We Have Not Been Paid - Policeman Deployed For Edo Election / Reactions As Amaechi And Abike Dabiri Clash At APC Rally (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abike Dabiri: I Am Angry Over Kemi Badenoch's Comments by stanluiz(m): 5:31pm On Jul 14, 2022
Abike dabiri should go and sit down. What kemi said is the truth about Nigeria politicians.

Re: Abike Dabiri: I Am Angry Over Kemi Badenoch's Comments by Arysexy(m): 5:32pm On Jul 14, 2022
I don't blame her, she don chop corruption clean mouth. She can attack anybody that exposes their corrupt act

Useless old hag

Re: Abike Dabiri: I Am Angry Over Kemi Badenoch's Comments by Nobody: 5:32pm On Jul 14, 2022
Wahala wear wetin again

Abike should have known better that gbas gbos fit come from that angle now, it's good she voiced out..
The two fit dey act sha, I won't be surprise if kemi comes out again saying she got bashed by her own people all because she gave an account of what her ex-country looks like.... cheesy na tactics...
Abike could have send a DM, why made it public

Being a Nigerian no just easy, I just hope I won't be denied heaven all because I'm a Nigeria, heavenly race for naija na die, pesin just dey see yansh since morning

Re: Abike Dabiri: I Am Angry Over Kemi Badenoch's Comments by Treadway: 5:32pm On Jul 14, 2022
Trash talk from Abike, and whoever the other person is. Kemi Badenoch spoke truth to power! She did not malign Nigeria, rather she maligned the Nigerian political class, stating clearly how she has no desire to be anything like them. She is basically saying she hopes to be in UK everything that is NOT a Nigerian politician. Her statement is quite clear, I don't understand why it is being understood out of context

Re: Abike Dabiri: I Am Angry Over Kemi Badenoch's Comments by FreeStuffsNG: 5:32pm On Jul 14, 2022
Supported.
Kemi was completely out of order. She was literally talking down in her desperation. Yet she is not even among the front runners like the ethnic Indians who are among the leading aspirants. It was inferiority complex that is worrying her joor.

For God sake, it was corruption and dishonesty that sacked the Boris Johnson she is angling to replace yet she is forming deaf and dumb. UK is the capital of corruption in the world. Boris even stole campaign funds and used it to zoosh up 10 Dowing so he will later take those items away when leaving office.

UK is the final destination for stolen wealth in the world and it is part of the stolen wealth the UK used to give her what is making her puff up. Even blood money by Russian Oligarchs end in the UK especially Northern Ireland!

She is so disrespectful and ungrateful. Ko wu iwa omo oko rara.

Re: Abike Dabiri: I Am Angry Over Kemi Badenoch's Comments by casualobserver: 5:33pm On Jul 14, 2022
I’m sorry o! But if you don’t like being disrespected, then get your act together!!!!

Direct your anger at your comrades in the APC

Re: Abike Dabiri: I Am Angry Over Kemi Badenoch's Comments by princeade86(m): 5:33pm On Jul 14, 2022
Go and beat her, she's in her house

Re: Abike Dabiri: I Am Angry Over Kemi Badenoch's Comments by bizzibodi(m): 5:33pm On Jul 14, 2022
Why are hearers of truth always bitter.

Re: Abike Dabiri: I Am Angry Over Kemi Badenoch's Comments by GloriousGbola: 5:33pm On Jul 14, 2022
abike, sharap dia

i am angry over the price of gas
i am angry over the scarcity of petrol
i am angry over incessant nepa system collapse
i am angry at the increasing price of al foostuffs
i am angry that dollar is now 610 or more
i am angry that school fees will rise again
i am angry that i cannot travle without thinking twicw/thrice

and this is nigerians everywhere

so you better keep your anger to yourself
at least Madam Kemi actually has done more in whatever role she is in than our own legislators, who can only be counted on to support their comrade in organ harvesting

Re: Abike Dabiri: I Am Angry Over Kemi Badenoch's Comments by ambivert27(f): 5:33pm On Jul 14, 2022
They're always quick to defend their ineptitude when someone out of their range blow their cover, stupid lots. You can see how she's justifying bunkum.

Re: Abike Dabiri: I Am Angry Over Kemi Badenoch's Comments by Naijanascam: 5:34pm On Jul 14, 2022
She said it hoo-ha ly without looking at uche face..... Madam Abike please disprove her with your facts that'll

Re: Abike Dabiri: I Am Angry Over Kemi Badenoch's Comments by Holluwhakemmy(f): 5:35pm On Jul 14, 2022
Mummy Abike ti yari o
Re: Abike Dabiri: I Am Angry Over Kemi Badenoch's Comments by bigtt76(f): 5:36pm On Jul 14, 2022
Naija catch stray bullet cheesy

Re: Abike Dabiri: I Am Angry Over Kemi Badenoch's Comments by Contekbbc: 5:36pm On Jul 14, 2022
Abike dabiri
You're a complete failure.
The boris Johnson administration you are talking about accepted their failure and resigned.
What have your lots done than to loot and continue to loot our general treasury.
History will remember you for all your atrocities.
May God bless kemi badenoch and all people that are not afraid of you,demonic politicians In Nigeria and Africa.

Re: Abike Dabiri: I Am Angry Over Kemi Badenoch's Comments by damoobaba: 5:36pm On Jul 14, 2022
What did you people expect aboke to say. That's where she gets her daily bread. Even if Nigerians are being slaughtered daily by their boss, they'll support him, they're more interested in the money they're making.

Re: Abike Dabiri: I Am Angry Over Kemi Badenoch's Comments by lagdmark(m): 5:37pm On Jul 14, 2022
Obidient4life2:
Abike is a fool if she expects someone who grew up where politics in played with a sense of decency to talk like a looting Nigerian politician!
Abike belongs to the class who benefited from a clueless corrupt president Buhari regime.
Some Nigerian people today will assist their choice corrupt politician to remain in power the following reasons
Ethnic interest
Religious affiliations
Personal interest.

National interest and competence is a taboo to talk about in Nigeria societies

Re: Abike Dabiri: I Am Angry Over Kemi Badenoch's Comments by Etranshub(m): 5:37pm On Jul 14, 2022
Well she only spoke the truth and nothibg less than the truth. If anyone thibks she is been sentimental about it then such person should go and hug transforner.... I see no reason why anyone will think there is sonething wrong about that speech

Re: Abike Dabiri: I Am Angry Over Kemi Badenoch's Comments by maestroferddi: 5:38pm On Jul 14, 2022
This Abike Dabiri appears to have a twisted sense of her own importance.

Why won't you have issues with an obvious fact when you are in cahoots with political looters and treasury bandits?

Re: Abike Dabiri: I Am Angry Over Kemi Badenoch's Comments by Rhozabeth(m): 5:38pm On Jul 14, 2022
Truth they say is bitter! She just served them a little of the truth and they have started ranting already! Na lie she talk? She obviously said the truth plus u don't need to live in Nigeria forever to know what is obtainable in Nigeria.
Everybody that is part of this govt is insanely KWARUPT!!!

Re: Abike Dabiri: I Am Angry Over Kemi Badenoch's Comments by Theunbothered: 5:38pm On Jul 14, 2022
The idiot wasn't angry when a Nigerian was locked up abroad for no reason. Very foolish and useless woman.

Re: Abike Dabiri: I Am Angry Over Kemi Badenoch's Comments by JohnBullMySon: 5:39pm On Jul 14, 2022
Kemi Badenoch talking about Nigeria to pull a rags to riches story is simply uncalled for. If she was going for office in Nigeria to change the narrative, I will support her, I will understand. However, using Nigeria to chase clout on a political position that will not help Nigeria in anyway, is dishonest, disrespectful and poorly thought.

Nigerians hate their country anyway.

Re: Abike Dabiri: I Am Angry Over Kemi Badenoch's Comments by pacespot(m): 5:39pm On Jul 14, 2022
You need to be heartless to survive in Nigeria. See people online defending evil and corrupt regime in Nigeria as if any word of what kemi said is a lie.

Re: Abike Dabiri: I Am Angry Over Kemi Badenoch's Comments by Nostradamu(m): 5:39pm On Jul 14, 2022
1. I've always known that Abike Dabiri (or whatever TF she calls herself) doesn't have any sense that befits someone occupying her position. At NTA, she was working for the propaganda arm of the state. So, not surprising.

2. What on Earth is wrong with what Kemi said? Even the traitors in government bankrolling Abike know what she said is true. So?

And this idea of saying she's portraying her country in a bad light is ludicrous at best, and insanity at worst. Like, guys wake up! This is 2022, there's technology.

Even if Kemi didn't say a word, the truth about Nigeria's record is as naked as the proverbial king.

Secondly, the argument about other countries (like Britain) being corrupt also is balderdash. Any country wey never f%$k up, make e raise hin hand in the air. No hands?

Abeg, to all of those with that opinion, this is not a pissing competition and it's foolish to assume other countries don't suffer from corruption as well.

Nawa o.

Re: Abike Dabiri: I Am Angry Over Kemi Badenoch's Comments by IgOga(m): 5:39pm On Jul 14, 2022
It's one thing to discuss with your family members about a bad behaviour is another thing to go out and tell the world how bad your family is....trust oyinbo wey dey use one eye look black man like monkey Kemi don give them banana....

If you've never lived in the UK you may never understand the outrage of the Nigerian community here...e nor matter say dem born you for London o...na same eye dem go dey look you... Rishi didn't demean India....Saj didn't demean Pakistan....Nazim didn't demean Syria but Kemi thinks using left hand to describe your fathers house na the right thing.....we dey watch you

Re: Abike Dabiri: I Am Angry Over Kemi Badenoch's Comments by Treadway: 5:39pm On Jul 14, 2022
WibusJaga:
But no be lie, our leaders & politicians are dream killers.
How else do you explain a young man with lofty dreams & high hopes of being a doctor only to graduate & end up as a conductor or at best a native doctor? cheesy
lol close enough. At least 'ductor' and 'doctor' are present in conductor and native doctor. Lol

Re: Abike Dabiri: I Am Angry Over Kemi Badenoch's Comments by UgosinaChi(m): 5:39pm On Jul 14, 2022
Angel70:
She's right
what she said is apt. Even the British know our politicians are fantastically corrupt.

Re: Abike Dabiri: I Am Angry Over Kemi Badenoch's Comments by Ilajesaint: 5:40pm On Jul 14, 2022
Truth is always bitter.The whole world know that Aunty Kemi is saying the truth.

Re: Abike Dabiri: I Am Angry Over Kemi Badenoch's Comments by profbray(m): 5:43pm On Jul 14, 2022
Nonsense woman if u people are angry then change for the better

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Oba Elegushi Fixes Oro Ritual On Election Day / Buhari’s Anti-corruption War Takes Off / Militants & Cultists Surrender Their Weapons To Okorocha In Owerri (Photos)