Stats: 3,195,572 members, 7,958,766 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 11:09 PM

Abike Dabiri: I Am Angry Over Kemi Badenoch's Comments - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abike Dabiri: I Am Angry Over Kemi Badenoch's Comments (47206 Views)

UK Minister, Kemi Badenoch Arrives Nigeria For 3-day Visit / Falana Petitions Police Over Kemi Olunloyo’s Comments On Sylvester Oromoni Death / Reactions As Amaechi And Abike Dabiri Clash At APC Rally (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abike Dabiri: I Am Angry Over Kemi Badenoch's Comments by themanderon: 10:11pm On Jul 14, 2022
Doing better at what? Killings her and there, humongous poverty chasing even the well to do, hopelessness and helplessness on the part of the leaders and the led. What else? Just what are they doing better at? Looting the treasury dry?
Our thieving leaders steal like salivating dogs smelling a meal but they hate being called exactly what they are "thieves".

Re: Abike Dabiri: I Am Angry Over Kemi Badenoch's Comments by Insectkiller: 10:16pm On Jul 14, 2022
Abike Dabiri may thvnder fire youu.
For reffering to d statement made by Kemi, our PM of Britain as 'nonsense..'

Dabiri abike, abike Dabiri (d pretender) may devil fvck your pvvzzy and lick it..

Did you think everyone is interested in pretending like you and other people like you
Abike Dabiri all Nigerian u and ur govt have improvished joined voice together and cursed you.

For disrespecting our Prime Minister, Kemi Badenoch, to be...Abike Dabiri may thvnder fire youu

Abike dabiris pvzzzy for political portfolio. Yes that's what u do, abike. You think people don't know, we know.. you have loss value, no integrity whatsoever.
Abike Dabiri's pvzzzy smells like Tacha's own..
because of many priiick that has (shoki )entered it
Lolz grin grin grin

Re: Abike Dabiri: I Am Angry Over Kemi Badenoch's Comments by COMPAQ(m): 10:17pm On Jul 14, 2022
Brendaniel:
Abike should be the one hiding her head in shame, everything Kemi said is true...

Nigerian politicians love being told what they want to hear, instead of the truth! When someone called Nigeria "fantastically corrupt", the Presidency went on a rampage! Yet is that something that the average Nigerian will disagree with?
Re: Abike Dabiri: I Am Angry Over Kemi Badenoch's Comments by ini4brandon(m): 10:30pm On Jul 14, 2022
kelib:
Abike Dabiri you've got no choice than to defend a fail government u are part of. Even foreigners who haven't been to Nigeria b4 know d true situation of d country, we aren't improving but dying off at a faster rate. Still eyen Ibibio
Sosongo Eyeneka
Re: Abike Dabiri: I Am Angry Over Kemi Badenoch's Comments by lagosrd: 10:36pm On Jul 14, 2022
Madam abike please tell us the improvement we have now in our
Security
Economy
Finance
Business
Standard of living
Quality of life.

Leave the lady alone . You don't like to hear the truth.
Re: Abike Dabiri: I Am Angry Over Kemi Badenoch's Comments by naikeboy(m): 10:58pm On Jul 14, 2022
Truth is bitter kemi said the obvious truth... Go hug transformer if u are angry
Re: Abike Dabiri: I Am Angry Over Kemi Badenoch's Comments by premiumswizz: 10:59pm On Jul 14, 2022
Dear Abike, who is to blame. Sometimes the truth is just simply the truth.
Re: Abike Dabiri: I Am Angry Over Kemi Badenoch's Comments by premiumswizz: 11:00pm On Jul 14, 2022
Dear Abike, who is to blame? Sometimes the truth is just simply the truth.
Re: Abike Dabiri: I Am Angry Over Kemi Badenoch's Comments by Aarenaija: 11:12pm On Jul 14, 2022
Nigeria leaders are aware of the challenges of the country and they can fix it if they want to but NO they wont. And when someone tell them the truth they want to hug transformer.
Continue to get angry until you guys fix this country. Can you imagine being angry for what someone said which Is the whole truth and you were never angry that your government over sites on Nigerian university education that has been on strike for months.............this government hate the truth and very quirky and impervious to correction............
Re: Abike Dabiri: I Am Angry Over Kemi Badenoch's Comments by subcbouy: 11:31pm On Jul 14, 2022
Awon were, protect your food while we all know flies are everywhere flying.
Re: Abike Dabiri: I Am Angry Over Kemi Badenoch's Comments by Freemasonry: 11:32pm On Jul 14, 2022
She spoke her truth, go ahead and say yours.
No go get high blood pressure ooo!

APC no go cure am for you oo!
Re: Abike Dabiri: I Am Angry Over Kemi Badenoch's Comments by sehin79(m): 1:01am On Jul 15, 2022
exactly my thought you want to be prime minister in the uk. ..and you are talking about Nigeria. complex of not being a true British.
Re: Abike Dabiri: I Am Angry Over Kemi Badenoch's Comments by Aystarz: 2:02am On Jul 15, 2022
profbray:
Nonsense woman if u people are angry then change for the better

No they won't change, even if that meant going to hell. As long as they keep having urchins who will continue to collect monkey pay to support and vote them into power, they will never change.
Re: Abike Dabiri: I Am Angry Over Kemi Badenoch's Comments by plaindealer: 2:03am On Jul 15, 2022
alsudan:
Nigerians no like truth.

If Kemi was in Nigeria, the highest she would have been is an APC Ashawoo like you and that APC women leader.

She left Nigeria and now she has the opportunity to contest for the highest office in the UK, while even in Nigeria you hear things like some certain tribe will never smell the Presidency, minority tribe and other BS.

Den fit call your own sister or mother ashawo?

Why are you and your kind so sexist, toxic, crude, crass and so gutter in thinking and nauseating behavior?

Regardless of the situation in your country or who is responsible for your mess, she is doing her job, she's doing what we pay her to do, something that many of you don't know how to do, you are in the same mess you are blaming her for because many of you don't know how to do your job.

The joke is on you.
Re: Abike Dabiri: I Am Angry Over Kemi Badenoch's Comments by NaMe4: 3:09am On Jul 15, 2022
So where's the lie?
Re: Abike Dabiri: I Am Angry Over Kemi Badenoch's Comments by Okobola146: 3:38am On Jul 15, 2022
It's your anger, you're entitled to it,so continue to be angry
Re: Abike Dabiri: I Am Angry Over Kemi Badenoch's Comments by Nobody: 4:16am On Jul 15, 2022
Annie001:

The bigot would not see this

don't mind him
Re: Abike Dabiri: I Am Angry Over Kemi Badenoch's Comments by DCatt: 4:49am On Jul 15, 2022
What she said is true, yall are just throwing tantrums as kids that you are.

Nigerian politicians are the highest paid in the world in the middle of poverty and you are mad that she call it out, y'all insane.
Re: Abike Dabiri: I Am Angry Over Kemi Badenoch's Comments by SunMusk(m): 5:14am On Jul 15, 2022
Uwc (quote author=Nostradamu post=114739686]

Thanks for your sincerity (and I hope NL gets this type of mature and intellectual discussion without people insulting themselves). [/quote]
Re: Abike Dabiri: I Am Angry Over Kemi Badenoch's Comments by ddeola: 5:28am On Jul 15, 2022
Abike don join dem teytey so am not surprised. undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Abike Dabiri: I Am Angry Over Kemi Badenoch's Comments by Ojuntana: 5:36am On Jul 15, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:

Nigeria will never ever be useful to you. When you sow in Nigeria, it will never bear fruit. Many of you will look back someday look back with regret and learn las las there was a day you forfeited your blessings from this land because of hatred and bigotry since you missed it in your upbringing, choice of company and ill-mannered character.
Shut up!! May your curses return to your head.
Your principal Tinubu once said he does not believe in one Nigeria when Nigeria was not going in the direction that favours him.
It's the same man you prayed and fasted for fourteen days to be President over the one Nigeria he said he doesn't believe in.
Why didn't you lay all these curses on him when he said that.
Two faced characters like you who allow their stomachs to control their lives are the real problem not those you're quoting.

Re: Abike Dabiri: I Am Angry Over Kemi Badenoch's Comments by Ojuntana: 5:48am On Jul 15, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:
You are ignorant of the events in the UK. Boris never resigned of his own volition, he was ruining their party and became a liability to his party that has been losing seats in their parliament. They lost the last two elections and all because of him! He has the notorious record of having the most number of his cabinet resigning on a day.

[s]If you are not blessed by Nigeria it is because you curse the land so the land took its favour away from you! You will always be outcompeted and see a bleak future for yourself because of your negative thoughts and ignorance about those who you believe are better than you[/s]
Rubbish!! You mean the over 40% of Nigerians who live below the poverty line do so because they cursed Nigeria?! The 9m out of school children are out of school because they hate Nigeria?
Those being killed, maimed and kidnaped are experiencing this ugly things because of their dislike for their country? I think you need to think critically before you put your hands on your keypad.
I see you castigating Boris Johnson and talking about ministers resigning. Is that possible in your beloved country? Even when they want to run for another office while being ministers, they still refuse to resign!!

Re: Abike Dabiri: I Am Angry Over Kemi Badenoch's Comments by sonofElElyon: 5:56am On Jul 15, 2022
candidtalk:

You're a lost caus Simple commonsense you lack. How is the plight of Nigeria relevant to Kemi Badenoch's attempt to be UK Prkme Minister?

How come non of her colleagues vying for the same job, who also hail from troubled third world nations of the world as Badenoch does, are not badmouthing their nation of origin as Kemi is doing?

Could it be because they have the sense to understand that their campaign should centre around their plans for the British people and and not opportunistic and cynical rhetoric?

Guy, it is not Rocket Science.

1. The bolded redirected to your forebears you lout.

2. You do not fault the veracity of her statement in anyway but only say she shouldn't have made reference to the shameful state of your country (your family most probably is affected by her statement judging from your vigorous and ferocious attacks because you have taken it personal)

3. She made reference to the issue in passing just for her audience to understand her passionate desire to work against the manifestation of any such traits in UK government which Boris Johnson in a way exhibited.

4. Reasonable people with shame and conscience wouldn't even raise their heads to fight her but alas there was a country.

5. Nigeria remains a laughing stock in the comity of nations because of reactions like yours. Government officials all over the sane world apologise for inadequacies and faults when pointed out and exposed but over here you shamelessly attack the messenger even if the message is true.
Re: Abike Dabiri: I Am Angry Over Kemi Badenoch's Comments by Stylz69(m): 6:01am On Jul 15, 2022
Abike, shut up!

Did she lie? If APC was still in opposition and she made these statements, you all would have latched on like rabid dogs.
Re: Abike Dabiri: I Am Angry Over Kemi Badenoch's Comments by Nobody: 6:02am On Jul 15, 2022
premiumswizz:
Dear Abike, who is to blame? Sometimes the truth is just simply the truth.

Kemi is running to be Prime Minister of the UK. She has no business using Nigeria as campaign 'sacrificial lamb'. How does telling her fellow MP that Nigerian leaders are "dream killers" deal with the hyper-inflation, the worst in the UK for many decades, ravaging the Country she wants to lead?

What is the relevance of her talk about Nigeria with her 'sales pitch' for the job of UK Prime Minister? Can you show the connection or is it that Badenoch is just pandering to irrelevant and gratuitous opportunism?

It is not right or decorous behaviour from a top politician of a sovereign Nation towards another sovereign Nation. That respect has to be there and Kemi knows that but most of you seem to think it is okay for anyone, relevantly or otherwise, just and unjustly, to badmouth Nigeria.

Kemi's action is an International relations faux pax and that is why Abike Dabiri is annoyed. Like someone said earlier, Abike Dabiri is doing her job and doing it well.

Even Afghans, Somalians and Iraqis have more pride in their nation than Nigerians do. If Kemi had said this about India, Pakistan or Iraq the first to take her on would be the trio of Sunak, Javid and Zahawi plus a host of British leaders with origin linked to those nations.

See proof below. When Kemi offensively said she does not care about colonialism, it was her fellow Brits of Nigerian/African origin who called her out correctly. If others fail in their role as leaders, it does not mean we fail in our role as citizens and followers also.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.theguardian.com/politics/2021/sep/23/kemi-badenoch-equalities-minister-reportedly-wrote-i-dont-care-about-colonialism
Re: Abike Dabiri: I Am Angry Over Kemi Badenoch's Comments by Ojuntana: 6:09am On Jul 15, 2022
candidtalk:

Sad and tragic as their plight is, we won't make thing better for them or others by badmouthing Nigeria alone.

We can only make a change by doing the right thing via fighting for better, more competent and more focused governance that will make events like the Kaduna train kidnapping a thing of the past.

Two wrongs don't make a right. If Buhari is not leading correctly then that does not mean we condemn everything about Nigeria.

Doing so means you condemn yourself also.
We all should take the struggle for effective governance more seriously.

The main problem of Nigeria is that we have far more critics and pessimistic commentators, entirely content to play the blame game alone, than committed folks ready to get involved to make a difference. As simple as that.
I've been following your conversation with the lady.
She asked you to assist not blow more grammar. Take your own advice in this matter. Ask her to link you up with the family and assist. That will be you being a prime example of what you preached.
Re: Abike Dabiri: I Am Angry Over Kemi Badenoch's Comments by Nobody: 6:14am On Jul 15, 2022
sonofElElyon:

1. The bolded redirected to your forebears you lout.

2. You do not fault the veracity of her statement in anyway but only say she shouldn't have made reference to the shameful state of your country (your family most probably is affected by her statement judging from your vigorous and ferocious attacks because you have taken it personal)

3. She made reference to the issue in passing just for her audience to understand her passionate desire to work against the manifestation of any such traits in UK government which Boris Johnson in a way exhibited.

4. Reasonable people with shame and conscience wouldn't even raise their heads to fight her but alas there was a country.

5. Nigeria remains a laughing stock in the comity of nations because of reactions like yours. Government officials all over the sane world apologise for inadequacies and faults when pointed out and exposed but over here you shamelessly attack the messenger even if the message is true.

Just listen to yourself. Boorish crap. Talk even more senseless than Kemi's innapropriate and totally irrelevant attack against Nigeria.

The part in bold confirms you're an olodo. Is Nigeria the only example Badenoch can cite? Arguably Somalia, Afghanistan, Pakistan, Iraq etal are similar to Nigeria or worse socio-economically.

Why did Kemi not dare use those nations cynically in her opportunistic talk?

It is because she knows she would be savaged by the people and leaders of those Countries yet she understands the self-hatred of Nigerians to know she can 'low blow' us ungraciously and even be supported and applauded wildly by Nigerians like you. Mumu.

By the way, why are you always referring to people's forebears and parents? Silly coward. Face others man to man. Leave wives, kids and parents out of your cowardly mouth. Nothing concerns me with your relatives or parents. You're the annoying troll.
Re: Abike Dabiri: I Am Angry Over Kemi Badenoch's Comments by sonofElElyon: 7:03am On Jul 15, 2022
candidtalk:

Just listen to yourself. Boorish crap. Talk even more senseless than Kemi's innapropriate and totally irrelevant attack against Nigeria.

The part in bold confirms you're an olodo. Is Nigeria the only example Badenoch can cite? Arguably Somalia, Afghanistan, Pakistan, Iraq etal are similar to Nigeria or worse socio-economically.

Why did Kemi not dare use those nations cynically in her opportunistic talk?

It is because she knows she would be savaged by the people and leaders of those Countries yet she understands the self-hatred of Nigerians to know she can 'low blow' us ungraciously and even be supported and applauded wildly by Nigerians like you. Mumu.

By the way, why are you always referring to people's forebears and parents? Silly coward. Face others man to man. Leave wives, kids and parents out of your cowardly mouth. Nothing concerns me with your relatives or parents. You're the annoying troll.
Since your parents didn't raise you well they deserve the insults you throw and therefore I simply redirect same. From the very get go you've been throwing insults. You think everyone on social media is your mate. Little lout.

You want her to reference a place she never lived She said she experienced the shame of Nigeria while living here.. but of course you are so blinded by your impaired reasoning that you fail to see this important piece.
Re: Abike Dabiri: I Am Angry Over Kemi Badenoch's Comments by AuroraB(f): 7:40am On Jul 15, 2022
ThreeEyedRaven:
When the fantastically corrupt are mad for calling them out
Exactly �. The ones attacking her are either benefitting from this sinking economy or don't live here. Morons. They don carry their black mentality of 'pull her down ' go meet am

Re: Abike Dabiri: I Am Angry Over Kemi Badenoch's Comments by Nobody: 7:51am On Jul 15, 2022
sonofElElyon:

Since your parents didn't raise you well they deserve the insults you throw and therefore I simply redirect same. From the very get go you've been throwing insults. You think everyone on social media is your mate. Little lout.

You want her to reference a place she never lived She said she experienced the shame of Nigeria while living here.. but of course you are so blinded by your impaired reasoning that you fail to see this important piece.

Nadhim Zahawi was an Iraqi refugee to the UK who fled persecution yet he does not cynically exploit his difficult pasts or attempt demeaning his nation of origin for cheap populism as Badenoch has done.

Kindly go and educate yourself about Kemi and stop arguing blindly.

This is a woman despised passionately by Nigerians and black folks because of her unsympathetic views towards blacks.

She claimed offensively that she does not "care" about colonialism and arrogantly wrote off the 'black lives matter' campaign as political.

It is only folks like you who can see good in her talk because black folks who know here well understand she is self-hater who dislikes her own people, origin and colour. That is what is behind her opportunistic, crash, insensitive and needless attack against Nigeria.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/newswirengr.com/2022/07/13/she-would-ensure-blacks-are-deported-from-uk-why-some-nigerians-are-against-kemi-badenochs-uk-pm-ambition/%3futm_source=rss&utm_medium=rss&utm_campaign=she-would-ensure-blacks-are-deported-from-uk-why-some-nigerians-are-against-kemi-badenochs-uk-pm-ambition&amp

Re: Abike Dabiri: I Am Angry Over Kemi Badenoch's Comments by IJEYdiamond(f): 8:59am On Jul 15, 2022
Argry @ stupidity....

Na lie she talk.... !!.. Nonsense...

Imagine reply... !!.. na only Angry

Marketing failure @ Campaign...
Re: Abike Dabiri: I Am Angry Over Kemi Badenoch's Comments by Nobody: 9:07am On Jul 15, 2022
Pot calling kettle black. As Margaret Thacther will say "she is one of us" but I think she is an ideology zombie and people just like Candace will say anything just to support their cause. I think she probably had a bad experience in Nigeria but she is a true daughter of the soil.

Didn't she admitted to hacking a political opponent some years ago. Dodgy by nature!

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2018/apr/09/harriet-harman-accepts-tory-rising-star-kemi-badenoch-hacking-apology

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Journalist Slept While Delegates Voted (APC Presidential Primaries) / Leaked Audio: INEC Consultant Caught, Says Tinubu Plans $170M Bribe - Gazette / Exchange Between Dr Hakeem Baba-Ahmed And Rufai Oseni.

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68