Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,115 members, 7,828,975 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:50 PM

Delta State Police Uncovers Baby Factory, Rescue Three Pregnant Women - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Delta State Police Uncovers Baby Factory, Rescue Three Pregnant Women (19730 Views)

Police Uncover Kidnappers Den In Ikorodu, Lagos, Kill One, Rescue Three Victims / Edo Police Uncovers Ritualist Den With 20 Mummified Corpses (Graphic Pictures) / Anambra Government Inspects Homes, Uncovers Baby Factories(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Delta State Police Uncovers Baby Factory, Rescue Three Pregnant Women by Nostradamu(m): 6:24pm On Jul 14, 2022
harmargedon:
on rapid

HAHAHAHAAHAHAH!!!! Lmao!

Safety is off.

AK47.

grin grin grin
Re: Delta State Police Uncovers Baby Factory, Rescue Three Pregnant Women by ChukwuObe: 6:25pm On Jul 14, 2022
BadNews:

Source: https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2022/7/delta-state-police-uncovers-baby-factory-rescue-three-pregnant-women-and-arrest-two-suspects-2.html

It shows many people that are corrosive and obidient on this forum are baby factory products, some of them were bought from the North and so they are not really from the region but bastards
Re: Delta State Police Uncovers Baby Factory, Rescue Three Pregnant Women by harmargedon: 6:27pm On Jul 14, 2022
Nostradamu:

HAHAHAHAAHAHAH!!!! Lmao!

Safety is off.

AK47.

grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin
Re: Delta State Police Uncovers Baby Factory, Rescue Three Pregnant Women by Tomek09(m): 6:30pm On Jul 14, 2022
grin grin grin grin
Re: Delta State Police Uncovers Baby Factory, Rescue Three Pregnant Women by Stallionhorse: 6:35pm On Jul 14, 2022
Kundagarten:

Where's your humanity and your empathy?
In other parts of the world they're considered victims and are taken care of by the govt. Which woman do you know that will carry a baby for 9 months and then sell it?
most of them do.. There were not kidnapped or forced.. Most of them do it for money.. So I can't show empathy to them.

2 Likes

Re: Delta State Police Uncovers Baby Factory, Rescue Three Pregnant Women by marvel2011(m): 6:49pm On Jul 14, 2022
Stallionhorse:
Why hide the faces of the girls and expose the guys.. Most of this women do this thing as an occupation.. I remember when I was living in pH, my neighbors daughter got pregnant twice when the pregnancy is about 7-8 months she will disappear and come back after 4months with no child I later realize that they sake the child even with the concent of her parents..
So please expose the faces of those woman so we don't marry baby making machines..
The girls can be remarried again but the boys are doomed to be single
Re: Delta State Police Uncovers Baby Factory, Rescue Three Pregnant Women by Holluwhakemmy(f): 6:51pm On Jul 14, 2022
ItsTutsi:
Nyamuri flat. Heads don expand their business go Delta State
Development galore
Re: Delta State Police Uncovers Baby Factory, Rescue Three Pregnant Women by Ilajesaint: 6:53pm On Jul 14, 2022
Kundagarten:

In other parts of the world they're considered victims and are taken care of by the govt. Which woman do you know that will carry a baby for 9 months and then sell it?
I know many who can do more than that.
How about those who carried their baby for nine good months and dump the baby somewhere.
Some women can do anything to make money.

1 Like

Re: Delta State Police Uncovers Baby Factory, Rescue Three Pregnant Women by Myhusband(m): 6:56pm On Jul 14, 2022
Kundagarten:

Igbo

1 Like

Re: Delta State Police Uncovers Baby Factory, Rescue Three Pregnant Women by nahzyla: 6:58pm On Jul 14, 2022
The boys on this forum better shut up and stop blaming those innocent girls.

The women are victims in this situation, if not for terrible male leadership they will not be desperate and confused enough to sell a child they suffered to conceive.

Direct your blame to your fellow yahoo Boys and armed robbers that destroy multiple lives for money.
Re: Delta State Police Uncovers Baby Factory, Rescue Three Pregnant Women by starz100: 7:07pm On Jul 14, 2022
Imagine what will become of those babies
Re: Delta State Police Uncovers Baby Factory, Rescue Three Pregnant Women by AIGL(m): 7:11pm On Jul 14, 2022
Stallionhorse:
Why hide the faces of the girls and expose the guys.. Most of this women do this thing as an occupation.. I remember when I was living in pH, my neighbors daughter got pregnant twice when the pregnancy is about 7-8 months she will disappear and come back after 4months with no child I later realize that they sake the child even with the concent of her parents..
So please expose the faces of those woman so we don't marry baby making machines..

Can you imagine that!!!

Send mobile top-up Online
Send credit to your family and friends anywhere in the world!
https://aiglglobalmobiletopup.online/

Re: Delta State Police Uncovers Baby Factory, Rescue Three Pregnant Women by Freezyhot(f): 7:13pm On Jul 14, 2022
BadNews:

Source: https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2022/7/delta-state-police-uncovers-baby-factory-rescue-three-pregnant-women-and-arrest-two-suspects-2.html

This one is becoming a national embarrassment o..! What will they call this one now...? Poverty? Hustle? Crime? If these people are too fertile they should apply as surrogates or sperm donors naa...n earn legitimately..!!! This thing is like a DNA thing o..coz u will still hear another story like this again, very very soon, from this same side of town...!!

Areaaaaa....!!! Una doh oo..
Re: Delta State Police Uncovers Baby Factory, Rescue Three Pregnant Women by godofuck231: 7:18pm On Jul 14, 2022
Islandlady:
Women are now endangered species cry
abi na them de find the connection to do the evil to buy 50 ft long hair and 19 inches nail to hang themselves in hell
Re: Delta State Police Uncovers Baby Factory, Rescue Three Pregnant Women by Emdebby2: 7:31pm On Jul 14, 2022
Wahala be like river.
Re: Delta State Police Uncovers Baby Factory, Rescue Three Pregnant Women by Lordofalmajiri(f): 7:40pm On Jul 14, 2022
News sounds fake to me
Re: Delta State Police Uncovers Baby Factory, Rescue Three Pregnant Women by Nobody: 7:43pm On Jul 14, 2022
Kundagarten:

Shutup! There are many girls who do it for the money, its an industry.
Re: Delta State Police Uncovers Baby Factory, Rescue Three Pregnant Women by Nobody: 7:44pm On Jul 14, 2022
starz100:
Imagine what will become of those babies

Used for rituals, this sort of thing is a racket and it runs deep.
Re: Delta State Police Uncovers Baby Factory, Rescue Three Pregnant Women by Nobody: 7:45pm On Jul 14, 2022
Ilajesaint:
I know many who can do more than that.
How about those who carried their baby for nine good months and dump the baby somewhere.
Some women can do anything to make money.

Gbam! Tell that hoe!

1 Like

Re: Delta State Police Uncovers Baby Factory, Rescue Three Pregnant Women by Iyeeshaar(f): 9:03pm On Jul 14, 2022
This is so sad.If you are an entrepreneur, this is your time to win big and avoid being in situations like this.

THE NEXT TITAN NIGERIA is back for Season 9, Cash Prize of N20 Million Naira, and N5 Million Naira for the Runners-up, this is an opportunity you shouldn't miss

REGISTER NOW: www.thenexttitan.com and follow social media @thenext_titan to stay updated!!!
Re: Delta State Police Uncovers Baby Factory, Rescue Three Pregnant Women by arantess: 9:03pm On Jul 14, 2022
ItsTutsi:
my useless mother don expand her whor.e business go Delta State
Interesting
Re: Delta State Police Uncovers Baby Factory, Rescue Three Pregnant Women by wiseoneking: 9:38pm On Jul 14, 2022
VeryWickedMan:
This business is moving westward
it actually started there.....check eighties newsroom
Re: Delta State Police Uncovers Baby Factory, Rescue Three Pregnant Women by 9gerian: 10:48pm On Jul 14, 2022
Funny, but not funny!

VeryWickedMan:
This business is moving westward
Re: Delta State Police Uncovers Baby Factory, Rescue Three Pregnant Women by 9gerian: 10:51pm On Jul 14, 2022
Really! shocked

Kindly provide the evidence or data to support your claim that baby factory started from the southwest or elsewhere in Nigeria.

wiseoneking:
it actually started there.....check eighties newsroom
Re: Delta State Police Uncovers Baby Factory, Rescue Three Pregnant Women by Nobody: 11:02pm On Jul 14, 2022
Na wa o .. nothing person no go see for naija
Re: Delta State Police Uncovers Baby Factory, Rescue Three Pregnant Women by Justpraise21: 8:20am On Jul 15, 2022
Hope these are not Okpanam boys grin grin grin

Those boys can knack anything lipsrsealed lipsrsealed grin cheesy
Re: Delta State Police Uncovers Baby Factory, Rescue Three Pregnant Women by wiseoneking: 5:53am On Jul 16, 2022
9gerian:
Really! shocked

Kindly provide the evidence or data to support your claim that baby factory started from the southwest or elsewhere in Nigeria.

Not very sure but a lot of things really do start in Eko before any other states. Eko oni baje
Re: Delta State Police Uncovers Baby Factory, Rescue Three Pregnant Women by Tinney104(m): 8:12pm On Jul 16, 2022
grin grin
Una don start
Blessing Onyema !!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Twitter User Raises Alarm After N810,000 Is Stolen From Zenith Bank Account[pic] / Gunmen Kidnap Motorists On Nkwelle/Isiagu/Nibo Road In Anambra (Video) / Mob Kills Samuel Nkennaya Nigerian Wrongly Accused Of Kidnapping In South Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.