Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,390 members, 7,853,742 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 10:59 PM

White Woman Runs Mad At Kotoka Airport After Her Car Was Hijacked - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / White Woman Runs Mad At Kotoka Airport After Her Car Was Hijacked (514 Views)

Except She's Your Wife, Don't Give Her Car, Iphone 13, House, As A Romantic Gift / Woman's Huge Backside Causes Commotion At Kotoka International Airport In Ghana / Man Lists Advantages Of Dating A White Woman, Shares Photos With His Oyinbo Babe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

White Woman Runs Mad At Kotoka Airport After Her Car Was Hijacked by FaustineOwusu: 5:38pm On Jul 14, 2022
A viral video that is currently making rounds on social media captures the exact moment a white lady is seen going berserk at the airport entrance.

She is seen throwing a car hijacking tool at an officer after her vehicle was strapped with it
This is true from this video that is privy to us.

The immediate cause of the brouhaha has not been established yet, however it is clear that the white lady went berserk after her car was clamped for wrong parking.

https://www.allgistroom.com/white-woman-runs-mad-at-kotoka-airport-after-her-car-was-hijacked/

1 Like

Re: White Woman Runs Mad At Kotoka Airport After Her Car Was Hijacked by Rexymania(m): 5:42pm On Jul 14, 2022
If na Nigeria, na police go come slap that man for doing his job bcus we are not united in this country.
Re: White Woman Runs Mad At Kotoka Airport After Her Car Was Hijacked by Cypress042(m): 5:55pm On Jul 14, 2022
Country with effective law and intelligent officers undecided
Re: White Woman Runs Mad At Kotoka Airport After Her Car Was Hijacked by KristaPretty(f): 5:59pm On Jul 14, 2022
The day they did this to me at MM1 I cried like a child, the wicked men were not even moved by my tears, I ended up paying before. Wicked things, they clearly did not even put a no parking sign there but rushed out hungrily when anyone parked
Re: White Woman Runs Mad At Kotoka Airport After Her Car Was Hijacked by Elijah404(m): 6:12pm On Jul 14, 2022
Ok

(1) (Reply)

... / When Men Rejects Women / Can You Sell Your Dog Because Of A Lady You Love?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.