Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,218 members, 7,815,256 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:42 AM

FREE Frontend Development Training - Learn HTML & CSS In 2 Weeks For Free - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / FREE Frontend Development Training - Learn HTML & CSS In 2 Weeks For Free (701 Views)

Any Free Frontend Dev For Forex Website / The Best Way To Learn HTML, CSS And Javascript Without Losing Interest / Learn HTML And CSS In Few Days - Step By Step Tutorial By Professionals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

FREE Frontend Development Training - Learn HTML & CSS In 2 Weeks For Free by bossvic: 7:30pm On Jul 14, 2022
Want to become an awesome web developer? The first step is to learn the basics!

Our mission is to help you learn coding and skill up faster.

The HTML & CSS class is FREE and we are starting on July 15, and we have just 15 spaces available…

No prior knowledge of any coding skills is required… Just your laptop and internet connection.

Feel this is right for you? Register here now;

https://devsntechies.com/web-development-training/

1 Like

Re: FREE Frontend Development Training - Learn HTML & CSS In 2 Weeks For Free by bossvic: 7:30pm On Jul 14, 2022
Less than 24 hours to go!
Re: FREE Frontend Development Training - Learn HTML & CSS In 2 Weeks For Free by bossvic: 10:39pm On Jul 14, 2022
Re: FREE Frontend Development Training - Learn HTML & CSS In 2 Weeks For Free by m2cad: 5:03pm On Mar 29, 2023
Is this still on?

bossvic:
Want to become an awesome web developer? The first step is to learn the basics!

Our mission is to help you learn coding and skill up faster.

The HTML & CSS class is FREE and we are starting on July 15, and we have just 15 spaces available…

No prior knowledge of any coding skills is required… Just your laptop and internet connection.

Feel this is right for you? Register here now;

https://devsntechies.com/web-development-training/
Re: FREE Frontend Development Training - Learn HTML & CSS In 2 Weeks For Free by rfnextar(m): 3:31am On Mar 30, 2023
I just came across this here, is there anyway you can be of help?
Re: FREE Frontend Development Training - Learn HTML & CSS In 2 Weeks For Free by Devdevdev(f): 8:56pm On Mar 30, 2023
Nonsense. You can't teach CSS in two weeks.

I've been learning to code for over 6 months and I haven't "learned" CSS. I've built lot of cool stuff and even accepted live projects from people on this thread:
https://www.nairaland.com/7534595/css-challenge-post-ui-ill

yet I still don't think I've "learned" CSS.

Stop deceiving people. It will take someone new to programming at least 1 month to be comfortable with the HTML and CSS syntax and then at least another one month to actually start learning how it all actually works.

2 Likes

Re: FREE Frontend Development Training - Learn HTML & CSS In 2 Weeks For Free by efelico: 11:05am On Mar 31, 2023
Devdevdev:

I've been learning to code for over 6 months and I haven't "learned" CSS. I've built lot of cool stuff and even accepted live projects from people on this thread:

Stop deceiving people. It will take someone new to programming at least 1 month to be comfortable with the HTML and CSS syntax and then at least another one month to actually start learning how it all actually works.

You can't just conclude like that. Nobody finishes learning. At least they are other resources you can expose them to ground them the more. Learning basic of html and css to design simple site should not take a serious beginner less than a week

It's a crash course. Once you know the basic you build from them. Programming is faster when someone is mentoring. I guess you are learning on your own
Re: FREE Frontend Development Training - Learn HTML & CSS In 2 Weeks For Free by Treassured: 9:41am On Apr 01, 2023
Devdevdev:

This Is quite true.

But I believe OP posted this from his own perspective. He Is a Guru now so he believes an average Intelligent person should be able to learn within the time frame he posted.

It's always like that, Things are only hard when we are still Ignorant of It. But when someone becomes a Guru, It'll look like a Walkover😊
Re: FREE Frontend Development Training - Learn HTML & CSS In 2 Weeks For Free by samfrancis1(m): 2:53pm On Apr 09, 2023
Willing to learn.. take me through the process bro
Re: FREE Frontend Development Training - Learn HTML & CSS In 2 Weeks For Free by samfrancis1(m): 2:54pm On Apr 09, 2023
What computer spec will you recommend I get ?
Re: FREE Frontend Development Training - Learn HTML & CSS In 2 Weeks For Free by BeLookingIDIOT(m): 8:29pm On Apr 09, 2023
Devdevdev:

You don't have to "master" a field before getting your hands dirty on major projects. Learning is a lifelong orocess. It took me less than three weeks to learn full stack development.

(1) (Reply)

Why Are Naija "Learn To Code People" Like This / VPS Hosting Setup And Configuration / Beginners Guide To HTML/CSS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.