Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,189 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:59 AM

Drone Shots Of PDP Governorship Grand Finale Mega Rally In Osogbo (Photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Drone Shots Of PDP Governorship Grand Finale Mega Rally In Osogbo (Photos) (54833 Views)

APC Thugs Attack Fatai Diekola In Osogbo (Photos) / Osun Election: PDP Supporters Celebrating At INEC Office In Osogbo (Photos) / Drone Shot Of Pdp Mega Rally In Osogbo (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Drone Shots Of PDP Governorship Grand Finale Mega Rally In Osogbo (Photos) by Cj4charles(m): 11:04am On Jul 15, 2022
The Governor will be in severe pain like this now

1 Like

Re: Drone Shots Of PDP Governorship Grand Finale Mega Rally In Osogbo (Photos) by Dscop: 11:04am On Jul 15, 2022
Y'all suffering and smiling.

You really think these guys go to the office to change your lives? You gotta be living a a fool's paradise to think a Nigerian politician is going to the office to make your life better.

If you're not their wives, children, girlfriends, brother, sister, close friends, stop wasting your time posting craps on NL, your lives would never get better. Well they'll build you one 100 meters bridge in 8yrs then you'll be back here campaigning for the next thief.

Isn't that guy in politics because his elder brother died? So that's the yardstick for being a governor? Shouldn't he be competing on the next season of YOU THINK YOU CAN DANCE?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Drone Shots Of PDP Governorship Grand Finale Mega Rally In Osogbo (Photos) by Aystarz: 11:05am On Jul 15, 2022
cybersoldiers:

This vagabond stole money.
Are you not ashamed of yourself?
Hopeless and.pennyless urchin.
You're a disgrace to Nigerian youths .
I keep telling them!!!
Re: Drone Shots Of PDP Governorship Grand Finale Mega Rally In Osogbo (Photos) by emerged01(m): 11:06am On Jul 15, 2022
Na labour party own wan see
Re: Drone Shots Of PDP Governorship Grand Finale Mega Rally In Osogbo (Photos) by xeleb(m): 11:06am On Jul 15, 2022
This okowa teeth no good at all, very very bad , he better make he no dey laugh, with all the money ,he need to see a good dentist, they can work that
Re: Drone Shots Of PDP Governorship Grand Finale Mega Rally In Osogbo (Photos) by VeryWickedMan: 11:08am On Jul 15, 2022
Dscop:
Y'all suffering and smiling.

You really think these guys go to the office to change your lives? You gotta be living a a fool's paradise to think a Nigerian politician is going to the office to make your life better.

If you're not their wives, children, girlfriends, brother, sister, close friends, stop wasting your time posting craps on NL, your lives would never get better. Well they'll build you one 100 meters bridge in 8yrs then you'll be back here campaigning for the next thief.

Isn't that guy in politics because his elder brother died? So that's the yardstick for being a governor? Shouldn't he be competing on the next season of YOU THINK YOU CAN DANCE?

Gbamsolutely

Re: Drone Shots Of PDP Governorship Grand Finale Mega Rally In Osogbo (Photos) by seunjungle1(m): 11:11am On Jul 15, 2022
That's what dey sabi do most..na to dey shoot drones...continue
Re: Drone Shots Of PDP Governorship Grand Finale Mega Rally In Osogbo (Photos) by twilliamx(m): 11:13am On Jul 15, 2022
Same people will be at APC rally
Re: Drone Shots Of PDP Governorship Grand Finale Mega Rally In Osogbo (Photos) by spencekat(m): 11:15am On Jul 15, 2022
ThatFairGuy1:
Every means that won't make this dunce win election should be deployed.

He's a great insult to Osun people to be contesting.

He doesn't worth [/b]ordinary counselor[b].

I don't think any deep thinker can vote this dunce or even campaign for him, Only birds of a feather
Somebody who was in senate.Una talks dey shock me.
Re: Drone Shots Of PDP Governorship Grand Finale Mega Rally In Osogbo (Photos) by kolexxy: 11:18am On Jul 15, 2022
If those who attend this rally can vote PDP, Adeleke is already a Governor but reverse is the case. The same set of people will also attend APC rally...Last last....Na Oyetola go still win...Iyanu A Shele...
Re: Drone Shots Of PDP Governorship Grand Finale Mega Rally In Osogbo (Photos) by GreatestHeight(m): 11:18am On Jul 15, 2022
MufasaLion:
Drone shot or Itel phone shots?

grin grin grin
Tunde Ednut?
Re: Drone Shots Of PDP Governorship Grand Finale Mega Rally In Osogbo (Photos) by lexyclasy: 11:18am On Jul 15, 2022
ThatFairGuy1:

He doesn't worth ordinary counselor.

I don't think any deep thinker can vote this dunce or even campaign for him, Only birds of a feather
Take note the position where your retired governors are holding swear is the position he is rejecting already o, Sen. Adeleke is the main deal go and hug transformer, in US Arnold Swazeneger was a governor, in Ukraine, a comic actor is the serving president of Ukraine, if you don't like it quit. He is far more qualified than your certificateless Candidates and president.

2 Likes

Re: Drone Shots Of PDP Governorship Grand Finale Mega Rally In Osogbo (Photos) by tollyboy5(m): 11:18am On Jul 15, 2022
ThatFairGuy1:

You're very unstable and still always loose. Just the way you an aregbe lost the battle, you're loosing again.

Where was your brain when you voted buhari?
Re: Drone Shots Of PDP Governorship Grand Finale Mega Rally In Osogbo (Photos) by EvangDrGeo: 11:21am On Jul 15, 2022
This man is bigger in Osun than Kwankwaso is in Labor.

Wow!

1 Like

Re: Drone Shots Of PDP Governorship Grand Finale Mega Rally In Osogbo (Photos) by clems88(m): 11:21am On Jul 15, 2022
Africana1123:
Asiwaju bola Ahmed tinubu

Incoming president federal republic of Nigeria

Emilokan 1

BATIMA 2023

No election in Biafra land

you are number 1 one of the problem we have in Nigeria angry
Re: Drone Shots Of PDP Governorship Grand Finale Mega Rally In Osogbo (Photos) by Demolakay: 11:21am On Jul 15, 2022
ThatFairGuy1:

Ur jst being stupid! d last election,he won convincingly,bt was rigged out,are u wiser Dan d thousands DAT voted for him d last tym.Am sure he is far beta Dan Oyetola.
Re: Drone Shots Of PDP Governorship Grand Finale Mega Rally In Osogbo (Photos) by Ganjafama(m): 11:23am On Jul 15, 2022
YorubaNiBaba:
May God continue to bless and protect Tinubu, on his mandate i stand
Keep on kowtowing to a drug Lord. As for me and my house we are Obidient.
Re: Drone Shots Of PDP Governorship Grand Finale Mega Rally In Osogbo (Photos) by LagbajaTheBEREAN: 11:23am On Jul 15, 2022
MufasaLion:

grin grin grin
I get cold can coke for this vawulence, make I supply?
Re: Drone Shots Of PDP Governorship Grand Finale Mega Rally In Osogbo (Photos) by Foolishbuhari: 11:25am On Jul 15, 2022
ThatFairGuy1:

But Osun people can vote for the dunce at the APC right? You batists are so stupid! Already scheming "any means necessary". Vile animals spoiling Nigeria!
Re: Drone Shots Of PDP Governorship Grand Finale Mega Rally In Osogbo (Photos) by pacespot(m): 11:31am On Jul 15, 2022
It seems like PDP will carry Osun o, but this Adeleke is too fat, he needs to work out to reduce his body weight.

1 Like

Re: Drone Shots Of PDP Governorship Grand Finale Mega Rally In Osogbo (Photos) by Burgerlomo: 11:31am On Jul 15, 2022
That's massive

2 Likes

Re: Drone Shots Of PDP Governorship Grand Finale Mega Rally In Osogbo (Photos) by Holysax29(m): 11:31am On Jul 15, 2022
Africana1123:
Asiwaju bola Ahmed tinubu

Incoming president federal republic of Nigeria

Emilokan 1

BATIMA 2023

No election in Biafra land

Federal Republic of Lagos I guess
Re: Drone Shots Of PDP Governorship Grand Finale Mega Rally In Osogbo (Photos) by fantasy2018: 11:31am On Jul 15, 2022
They came to see Davido.
Re: Drone Shots Of PDP Governorship Grand Finale Mega Rally In Osogbo (Photos) by Prince111111: 11:32am On Jul 15, 2022
MICHEALADEX:
Adeleke will decamp to APC in future
see this one oo grin grin
Re: Drone Shots Of PDP Governorship Grand Finale Mega Rally In Osogbo (Photos) by victorsola: 11:34am On Jul 15, 2022
9jahotblog:
Drone shots of Pdp grand finale mega rally in Osogbo. Olorunoba loni koribe. Imole de okunkun parada ni gbogbo ipinle Osun. Senator Ademola Nurudeen Jackson Adeleke’s a goal.

��������
Dey came for Davido concert.
Re: Drone Shots Of PDP Governorship Grand Finale Mega Rally In Osogbo (Photos) by IDIOTmoderators: 11:35am On Jul 15, 2022
cybersoldiers:

This vagabond stole money.

Are you not ashamed of yourself?

Hopeless and.pennyless urchin.

You're a disgrace to Nigerian youths.
What money did he stole? Is it your father's money? And your PDP candidates have not stolen abi? All of you are hopeless!
Re: Drone Shots Of PDP Governorship Grand Finale Mega Rally In Osogbo (Photos) by ignis: 11:35am On Jul 15, 2022
NwaIdeato:
I hope PDP win Osun, any win for PDP is a loss for APC and a win for LP.

How is it a win for LP?
Re: Drone Shots Of PDP Governorship Grand Finale Mega Rally In Osogbo (Photos) by EMPEROROFDONBAS(m): 11:36am On Jul 15, 2022
MufasaLion:

grin grin grin

Pains all over
Re: Drone Shots Of PDP Governorship Grand Finale Mega Rally In Osogbo (Photos) by IDIOTmoderators: 11:37am On Jul 15, 2022
Echoban:

And who didn't steal money, who d youth are supposed to vote for
Don't mind the fool.
Re: Drone Shots Of PDP Governorship Grand Finale Mega Rally In Osogbo (Photos) by IDIOTmoderators: 11:38am On Jul 15, 2022
ignis:

How is it a win for LP?
I wonder o.. shocked shocked

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

The New Face Of Aso Rock / Eze Madumere Wore Canvass To A Meeting In Owerri. Photo / Politics defection: Senator Ekweremadu Finally Speaks On Dumping PDP For APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.