Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,157 members, 7,818,503 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:32 PM

Drone Shots Of PDP Governorship Grand Finale Mega Rally In Osogbo (Photos) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Drone Shots Of PDP Governorship Grand Finale Mega Rally In Osogbo (Photos) (54814 Views)

APC Thugs Attack Fatai Diekola In Osogbo (Photos) / Osun Election: PDP Supporters Celebrating At INEC Office In Osogbo (Photos) / Drone Shot Of Pdp Mega Rally In Osogbo (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Drone Shots Of PDP Governorship Grand Finale Mega Rally In Osogbo (Photos) by Nobody: 1:36pm On Jul 15, 2022
The truth is that PDP will still lose. APC will rig their way to victory.
Re: Drone Shots Of PDP Governorship Grand Finale Mega Rally In Osogbo (Photos) by ajl: 1:44pm On Jul 15, 2022
Upon all the sufferings these politicians put you through, these zombie yoruba mugus still show face like this. What kind of people are these.
Re: Drone Shots Of PDP Governorship Grand Finale Mega Rally In Osogbo (Photos) by DAwest7: 1:51pm On Jul 15, 2022
Mandate2023:

Werey u don vote ur useless governor out for south east.....una just like to dey put mouth for wetin no concern una
imagine so every sane Nigeria who’s not in support of your evil party is from south east make I shock my name is Ademola from Oye local government area of Ekiti state Isan Ekiti to be precise and I live in Osogbo to crown it all I have pvc you know what I mean? Imoleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Re: Drone Shots Of PDP Governorship Grand Finale Mega Rally In Osogbo (Photos) by Nobody: 1:59pm On Jul 15, 2022
MufasaLion:
Drone shot or Itel phone shots?

grin grin grin

Its a drone shot, picture quality is better than the cheap infinix you re carrying.
Re: Drone Shots Of PDP Governorship Grand Finale Mega Rally In Osogbo (Photos) by Dscop: 2:10pm On Jul 15, 2022
foleskay:

Kuku say u be APC and stop the unnecessary blabbing..

Who cares about your useless parties? There's no light at the end of the tunnel for you guys. But keep amusing us, y'all be back in 4yrs to cry louder.
Re: Drone Shots Of PDP Governorship Grand Finale Mega Rally In Osogbo (Photos) by VeryWickedMan: 2:17pm On Jul 15, 2022
Dscop:

Who cares about your useless parties? There's no light at the end of the tunnel for you guys. But keep amusing us, y'all be back in 4yrs to cry louder.

Its sad really

Re: Drone Shots Of PDP Governorship Grand Finale Mega Rally In Osogbo (Photos) by Enumerator(m): 2:17pm On Jul 15, 2022
cheesy
inoki247:
which kain drone be diz na 2 Megapixel drone or Java phone camera drone shocked shocked shocked

Even BlackBerry bold 2 camera clear pass diz...
Re: Drone Shots Of PDP Governorship Grand Finale Mega Rally In Osogbo (Photos) by tollyboy5(m): 2:26pm On Jul 15, 2022
walefresh3:

Buhari is better than your obi...
You're not a talented comedian. Try tailoring
Re: Drone Shots Of PDP Governorship Grand Finale Mega Rally In Osogbo (Photos) by Amtrak: 2:27pm On Jul 15, 2022
9jahotblog:
Drone shots of Pdp grand finale mega rally in Osogbo. Olorunoba loni koribe. Imole de okunkun parada ni gbogbo ipinle Osun. Senator Ademola Nurudeen Jackson Adeleke’s a goal.

��������

Wow... The crowd plenty o

1 Like

Re: Drone Shots Of PDP Governorship Grand Finale Mega Rally In Osogbo (Photos) by divineuk(m): 2:46pm On Jul 15, 2022
People go suffer like this to vote one criminal weh go come embezzle public funds
Re: Drone Shots Of PDP Governorship Grand Finale Mega Rally In Osogbo (Photos) by greggng: 3:00pm On Jul 15, 2022
I hope inec server is working ?
Re: Drone Shots Of PDP Governorship Grand Finale Mega Rally In Osogbo (Photos) by mpire: 3:02pm On Jul 15, 2022
Lol
Re: Drone Shots Of PDP Governorship Grand Finale Mega Rally In Osogbo (Photos) by walefresh3(m): 3:59pm On Jul 15, 2022
tollyboy5:

You're not a talented comedian. Try tailoring

Look at dis bigoted anambra boy... U better vote your obituary pathological liar in peace....

I don't know free speech is not free anymore...
Re: Drone Shots Of PDP Governorship Grand Finale Mega Rally In Osogbo (Photos) by walefresh3(m): 4:01pm On Jul 15, 2022
divineuk:
People go suffer like this to vote one criminal weh go come embezzle public funds

Obi wey embezzled anambra money... Weytin we go come that one...
Re: Drone Shots Of PDP Governorship Grand Finale Mega Rally In Osogbo (Photos) by ThatFairGuy1: 5:56pm On Jul 15, 2022
I don't know where you lives during 2007 election to have claimed oyinlola won. grin

Aregbesola is a nobody yet ribadu won ONLY Osun State in 2011 grin

What made ribadu won the election of i may ask you
babaolofin:

Osun State is a rural State. Most of those Agbo sellers are from Osun while the rest are from Oyo and Kwara.

There is a political dichotomy in South West from Awolowo Akintola era. Initially, I thought Aregbesola won Oyinlola but the election was rigged before Tinubu pursued the case for 3 years to recover the mandate, but after Ademola Adeleke won Senatorial election which he fought against Aregbesola, I know I was wrong. Aregbesola was nobody in that election.
Oyinlola is Atari Ajanaku (Big Elephant Head) which is too heavy for Aregbesola to carry. It was Tinubu that got that victory through Court.

You can see things for yourself. If Tinubu did not lead APC campaign at Ekiti and Osun, is it Osinbajo or Amaechi that will come and lead election against PDP at Osun? Is it Osinbajo or Amaechi that will come and lead APC against Atiku at Kano or Maiduguri? To Babachir Lawal and most of them, APC is not a legacy party. They see APC as a special purpose vehicle brought together to take power from Jonathan whose life ends with Buhari.

APC would win tomorrow. Adeleke does not have any qualification or experience in private or public life for governance. Grassroots people are not concerned about that, they are only concern about their leaders and party.

APC would win clearly, very clearly. You will remember I said so.
Re: Drone Shots Of PDP Governorship Grand Finale Mega Rally In Osogbo (Photos) by ThatFairGuy1: 5:57pm On Jul 15, 2022
You're not wise at all.

I won't be arguing with you because of this comment because you know NOTHING
Demolakay:

Ur jst being stupid! d last election,he won convincingly,bt was rigged out,are u wiser Dan d thousands DAT voted for him d last tym.Am sure he is far beta Dan Oyetola.
Re: Drone Shots Of PDP Governorship Grand Finale Mega Rally In Osogbo (Photos) by ThatFairGuy1: 5:59pm On Jul 15, 2022
I doubt You have brain
tollyboy5:

You're very unstable and still always loose. Just the way you an aregbe lost the battle, you're loosing again.

Where was your brain when you voted buhari?
Re: Drone Shots Of PDP Governorship Grand Finale Mega Rally In Osogbo (Photos) by ThatFairGuy1: 6:02pm On Jul 15, 2022
And he Worth being a senator?

spencekat:
Somebody who was in senate.Una talks dey shock me.
Re: Drone Shots Of PDP Governorship Grand Finale Mega Rally In Osogbo (Photos) by ThatFairGuy1: 6:04pm On Jul 15, 2022
He knows NOTHING about governance.

I doubt you've heard him interviewed about Governance.
If you do, you wouldn't be asking this question.

Kewellbanks:
Now states why He's a dunce and tell us why the people of osun shouldn't vote Him. I'm waiting, I want to check something.
Re: Drone Shots Of PDP Governorship Grand Finale Mega Rally In Osogbo (Photos) by Demolakay: 6:19pm On Jul 15, 2022
ThatFairGuy1:
You're not wise at all.

I won't be arguing with you because of this comment because you know NOTHING
Pele! omniwisest. dey mumu urself up ND down.
Re: Drone Shots Of PDP Governorship Grand Finale Mega Rally In Osogbo (Photos) by spencekat(m): 7:03pm On Jul 15, 2022
ThatFairGuy1:
And he Worth being a senator?

Na you create him?
Re: Drone Shots Of PDP Governorship Grand Finale Mega Rally In Osogbo (Photos) by olril17(m): 7:20pm On Jul 15, 2022
dominion001:
In a sane country pple will go for the Labour candidate in Osun. Not because of the Obi rave at the moment but because he was the man with a better idea in the concluded Osun Gubernatorial debate. That guy was superb in his speeches and ideas.

Both Oyetola and Adeleke has nothing to offer. Though one can not help but give accolade to Davido for standing up for Family. Half of the crowd there was pulled by Davido.
Not true
Pdp is popular in osun whether they will win,I don’t know
Re: Drone Shots Of PDP Governorship Grand Finale Mega Rally In Osogbo (Photos) by deewhy0711: 9:03pm On Jul 15, 2022
cmikel:

As if the votes will count

When thugs are reported to be lodged in every hotel waiting to scater things grin grin

If the vote doesn’t count why do they want to pay for it?

Re: Drone Shots Of PDP Governorship Grand Finale Mega Rally In Osogbo (Photos) by tollyboy5(m): 9:28pm On Jul 15, 2022
walefresh3:

Look at dis bigoted anambra boy... U better vote your obituary pathological liar in peace....

I don't know free speech is not free anymore...
I didn't say I'm Anambra. But bigotry runs in your family DNA.

It's more like a curse lol
Re: Drone Shots Of PDP Governorship Grand Finale Mega Rally In Osogbo (Photos) by tollyboy5(m): 9:29pm On Jul 15, 2022
ThatFairGuy1:
I doubt You have brain
Don't worry you're loosing again 2mao. Customer dada
Re: Drone Shots Of PDP Governorship Grand Finale Mega Rally In Osogbo (Photos) by Framel: 9:59pm On Jul 15, 2022
VeryWickedMan:

Its sad really

You wanna give the US visa a go the 4th time? grin grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Drone Shots Of PDP Governorship Grand Finale Mega Rally In Osogbo (Photos) by chiedozie198100: 10:02pm On Jul 15, 2022
APC should quetly remove their hands from Osun state
Re: Drone Shots Of PDP Governorship Grand Finale Mega Rally In Osogbo (Photos) by darelar(m): 10:48pm On Jul 15, 2022
Last last na loosing go end the crowd and we go dey hear democracy is in danger. Latest by Monday. no be by rented crowd from another state.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Buhari Entering The Venue Of Defence College Graduation (Photo) / Endsars: Desmond Elliot Condemns Social Media, Blasts Celebrities, Influencers / Gunshots At Dangote Refinery Ibeju-Lekki Protest (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.