Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,098 members, 7,818,284 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:56 AM

Drone Shots Of PDP Governorship Grand Finale Mega Rally In Osogbo (Photos) - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Drone Shots Of PDP Governorship Grand Finale Mega Rally In Osogbo (Photos) (54813 Views)

APC Thugs Attack Fatai Diekola In Osogbo (Photos) / Osun Election: PDP Supporters Celebrating At INEC Office In Osogbo (Photos) / Drone Shot Of Pdp Mega Rally In Osogbo (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Drone Shots Of PDP Governorship Grand Finale Mega Rally In Osogbo (Photos) by oyeb15: 1:23am On Jul 16, 2022
Fayose should be ashamed of himself. He sold his party in Ekiti to APC.

PDP will win Osun. Oni will recontest under PDP in Ekiti. Fayose would have become past tense by then.
Re: Drone Shots Of PDP Governorship Grand Finale Mega Rally In Osogbo (Photos) by Adebiyi75olusho: 4:06am On Jul 16, 2022
ThatFairGuy1:
Every means that won't make this dunce win election should be deployed.

He's a great insult to Osun people to be contesting.

He doesn't worth ordinary counselor.

I don't think any deep thinker can vote this dunce or even campaign for him, Only birds of a feather
Pele Mr deep thinker mtchew.
Re: Drone Shots Of PDP Governorship Grand Finale Mega Rally In Osogbo (Photos) by Tundex911: 5:14am On Jul 16, 2022
Funny enough, I'm � � sure other party supporters go dey the venue

Failed Nation
Re: Drone Shots Of PDP Governorship Grand Finale Mega Rally In Osogbo (Photos) by WartBumpKeloid: 5:21am On Jul 16, 2022
WE PASTE POLITICAL ELECTION CAMPAIGN POSTERS IN NIGERIA..

Re: Drone Shots Of PDP Governorship Grand Finale Mega Rally In Osogbo (Photos) by Ancestortinubu: 5:47am On Jul 16, 2022
Fortunately the more than 85 yrs sick old man from iregbaji will not be president of Nigeria.

quote author=Mandate2023 post=114736348]D level of money PDP spent today alone to put crowd together.....I wonder what will happen on d day of d election [/quote]
Re: Drone Shots Of PDP Governorship Grand Finale Mega Rally In Osogbo (Photos) by walefresh3(m): 6:28am On Jul 16, 2022
tollyboy5:

I didn't say I'm Anambra. But bigotry runs in your family DNA.

It's more like a curse lol

If you are looking for a cursed men and women go to nyamiris kingdom / the land of
cannibalism / mpuru drug addicts that is inhabitable for reasonable peoples and celebraties / obituary to live.. and stop your toxicology nucernce act on naira land....

He no go better for any moderator that will ban me
Re: Drone Shots Of PDP Governorship Grand Finale Mega Rally In Osogbo (Photos) by toneroforever(m): 7:44am On Jul 16, 2022
[quote author=NwaIdeato post=114736063]I hope PDP win Osun, any win for PDP is a loss for APC and a win for LP.[/quoted]

Let's be honest. It seems to me Osun people prefer Adeleke of PDP. Although I support Peter Obi but I stand with them & pray for the one with best intentions for Osun state to win. We need to grow our democracy to a point where the welfare of the citizens will be the major consideration of the political parties and their candidates. The society belongs to all of us & not to the politicians.
Re: Drone Shots Of PDP Governorship Grand Finale Mega Rally In Osogbo (Photos) by zealousayo(m): 12:21pm On Jul 17, 2022
efembaba:

una go see who dey deceive himself next week
Bros, hope you don see who dey deceive himself?
Re: Drone Shots Of PDP Governorship Grand Finale Mega Rally In Osogbo (Photos) by efembaba(m): 3:41pm On Jul 17, 2022
lol, this guy came back to quote me ni sha....

well, I'm actually happy I was wrong.
I no like either of the men, but I enjoy how APC couldn't pull their mischievous trick this time.

zealousayo:

Bros, hope you don see who dey deceive himself?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Buhari Entering The Venue Of Defence College Graduation (Photo) / Jonathan Lists His Legacies In New Jersey / The New Face Of Aso Rock

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.