Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,011 members, 7,817,978 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:22 AM

Tinubu Remains The Most Insultive Presidential Candidate In Nigeria With Pride - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Remains The Most Insultive Presidential Candidate In Nigeria With Pride (692 Views)

Tinubu Remains Our Rallying Point, Says Sanwo-Olu As Amaechi Visits Lagos / 2023: Tinubu Remains Our Choice Despite Shaking Hands – Jibrin / Tinubu Remains Influential In Nigeria – Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tinubu Remains The Most Insultive Presidential Candidate In Nigeria With Pride by DaddyFreeze2020(m): 7:59pm On Jul 14, 2022
The APC Presidential aspirant Bola Ahmed Tinubu aka (BAT) has been the most insultive individual among all the candidates running for Nigeria's 2023 Presidential Election.
He has generously used many words to malign, demean and disrespect a lot of people and dignitaries in his quest to become Nigeria's President.
Some of his many words at public occasions even showed total disrespect to the President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria Gen. Muhammadu Buhari and a sitting Governor which has not been comfortable/suitabe to many Nigerians.

Some of his words like:
1. I am ready to fight dirty.
2 It is my turn to be President (Emilokan)
3. Mushroom parties
4. Labour party will labour till death.
5. Buhari failed 3x and cried on National Television.
6. If not for me, Buhari will never have become President
7. Even this one sitting at my back (Reffering to a Governor)

Nigerians should brace for the most insultive President who would give the least respect to anyone should he Tinubu win 2023 General Election.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Remains The Most Insultive Presidential Candidate In Nigeria With Pride by gasparpisciotta: 8:01pm On Jul 14, 2022
Idi Amin Dada

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Remains The Most Insultive Presidential Candidate In Nigeria With Pride by Bornbiafra: 8:06pm On Jul 14, 2022
If tinubu win ...I leave this country to canada

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu Remains The Most Insultive Presidential Candidate In Nigeria With Pride by Nobody: 8:08pm On Jul 14, 2022
Tinubu is a dying drug addict. Haven't you noticed Apc has been hiding his latest video or photos except edited ones.

5 Likes

Re: Tinubu Remains The Most Insultive Presidential Candidate In Nigeria With Pride by Nobody: 8:11pm On Jul 14, 2022
I get the opportunity to fly out but I will stay and fight evil men like Tinubu and make Nigeria like Canada. If we run away strangers will take over our land.

5 Likes

Re: Tinubu Remains The Most Insultive Presidential Candidate In Nigeria With Pride by BabaO2: 8:25pm On Jul 14, 2022
DaddyFreeze2020:
The APC Presidential aspirant Bola Ahmed Tinubu aka (BAT) has been the most insultive individual among all the candidates running for Nigeria's 2023 Presidential Election.
He has generously used many words to malign, demean and disrespect a lot of people and dignitaries in his quest to become Nigeria's President.
Some of his many words at public occasions even showed total disrespect to the President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria Gen. Muhammadu Buhari and a sitting Governor which has not been comfortable/suitabe to many Nigerians.

Some of his words like:
3. Mushroom parties

Nigerians should brace for the most insultive President who would give the least respect to anyone should he Tinubu win 2023 General Election.
That is the gut we need as the president of federal republic of Nigeria. He fears no one

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Remains The Most Insultive Presidential Candidate In Nigeria With Pride by rolams(m): 8:34pm On Jul 14, 2022
BabaO2:

That is the gut we need as the president of federal republic of Nigeria. He fears no one

Wait till he insult your father just because of his ambition.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Remains The Most Insultive Presidential Candidate In Nigeria With Pride by FixxNigeria23: 8:48pm On Jul 14, 2022
"Alaye" this one really got me

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Remains The Most Insultive Presidential Candidate In Nigeria With Pride by lathrowinger: 8:52pm On Jul 14, 2022
VOTE

ASIWAJU BOLA AHMED TINUBU

FOR

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Remains The Most Insultive Presidential Candidate In Nigeria With Pride by Oilwell(m): 8:58pm On Jul 14, 2022
DaddyFreeze2020:

Some of his words like:
3. Mushroom parties

Matthew 12:34b
for out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaketh.

Its a revelation of what is within.
Re: Tinubu Remains The Most Insultive Presidential Candidate In Nigeria With Pride by Softmirror: 8:59pm On Jul 14, 2022
Bornbiafra:
Re: Tinubu Remains The Most Insultive Presidential Candidate In Nigeria With Pride by Softmirror: 9:00pm On Jul 14, 2022
Bornbiafra:

grin

1 Share

Re: Tinubu Remains The Most Insultive Presidential Candidate In Nigeria With Pride by BabaO2: 10:58pm On Jul 14, 2022
rolams:

Wait till he insult your father just because of his ambition.
Ofcourse your father will definetely be affected by Tinubu's unambiguous and courageous talks because of your father's low self esteem
Re: Tinubu Remains The Most Insultive Presidential Candidate In Nigeria With Pride by StormpyBee: 11:08pm On Jul 14, 2022
Clearly, he has nothing to offer, no plans at all but is feeling entitled as if Lagos is Nigeria.

Abeg vote LP - Jare!
Vote Peter Obi

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Remains The Most Insultive Presidential Candidate In Nigeria With Pride by IgweOfNnewi: 11:12pm On Jul 14, 2022
Non of the people insulting him can even get close to him to run their mouth before they been put where they belong, they can only cry on social media
Re: Tinubu Remains The Most Insultive Presidential Candidate In Nigeria With Pride by rolams(m): 11:23pm On Jul 14, 2022
BabaO2:

Ofcourse your father will definetely be affected by Tinubu's unambiguous and courageous talks because of your father's low self esteem

If not for the low self esteem that your forefathers have been battling with, you wouldn't be shamelessly rejoicing over the 30k stipend that is being paid to you in exchange for your future and your unborn generation to glorify/celebrate stupidity and careless demeanor of your paymaster.
Re: Tinubu Remains The Most Insultive Presidential Candidate In Nigeria With Pride by PapaHadum: 11:28pm On Jul 14, 2022
The taste of the pudding is in the eating.

A sour grape.

Pride goes before a fall.

Pls bookmark this post!
Re: Tinubu Remains The Most Insultive Presidential Candidate In Nigeria With Pride by WICKEDNAIJAMAN: 11:29pm On Jul 14, 2022
THAT'S WHY WE LOVE HIM...
BAT2023 OR DIE BY THUNDER...

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Remains The Most Insultive Presidential Candidate In Nigeria With Pride by Bobloco: 1:29am On Jul 15, 2022
You can now lick your wounds, Tinubu mocks Lawan
Re: Tinubu Remains The Most Insultive Presidential Candidate In Nigeria With Pride by Fibonacci88: 2:44am On Jul 15, 2022
He is an agbero what do u expect.

(1) (Reply)

Wike Alone Gave You 11% Of Your Total Votes 2019 - Isaac Fayose Tell Atiku / Osinbajo: What Happened To The Trader Moni Programme? / #onitshaobidientmegarally

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.