Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,251 members, 7,836,176 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:04 PM

Lagos Assembly Denies Passing Sharia Law - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos Assembly Denies Passing Sharia Law (12091 Views)

Akpabio writes National Assembly, denies saying lawmakers got NDDC contracts / APC Denies Passing Vote Of Confidence On Oshiomhole / Lagos Assembly Denies Three Nominees, Confirms Omotoso, Igbokwe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Assembly Denies Passing Sharia Law by Nobody: 8:47am On Jul 15, 2022
In Lagos anything is possible.
Re: Lagos Assembly Denies Passing Sharia Law by nengibo: 9:20am On Jul 15, 2022
IgweOfNnewi:
We know it was upper iweka news
hasn't muric been saying it since?
Re: Lagos Assembly Denies Passing Sharia Law by nengibo: 9:21am On Jul 15, 2022
SunMusk:
Stop lying most yoruba Muslims don't care about dat sharia shit.
you haven't listened to the muric guy
Re: Lagos Assembly Denies Passing Sharia Law by Jollof15: 9:30am On Jul 15, 2022
oliverwrites:
What's the percentage of the muslims in the south west? About 40%. In the South East and South south less than 10%. We have Christians of up to 20%, even 50-50% in many Northern states.

I choose to believe common sense not the nonsense census figures dish out.

SE's population is nothing compared to the north

No northern states have christians up to or more than 50% except benue, plateau, taraba and kaduna,and in kaduna many are not indigenes

Im talking about fertility practices though, yes christians, both indigene and non indigene are in the north, but they tend to not have as many children as Muslims, thats why muslims have higher numbers than them

But the matter is not so much about who has higher numbers but who uses their numbers more effectively. Lets say christians were actually the majority, If they cant translate their numbers into political power, it doesn't benefit them
Re: Lagos Assembly Denies Passing Sharia Law by Splitmind: 9:42am On Jul 15, 2022
Isha-Allah it will happen soon, if not during this administration but the next one.
Re: Lagos Assembly Denies Passing Sharia Law by elfiddy(m): 9:56am On Jul 15, 2022
Allow Tinubu enter first and see whether it is fake news or not.
Re: Lagos Assembly Denies Passing Sharia Law by naija4life247: 11:00am On Jul 15, 2022
Johnflowey1738:
wink
Emilokan is just testing the microphone. This will the case scenario of Nigeria when The Agbado gang becomes president.

What will you do then? Drink Sniper Humanicide or jump into Lagos Lagoon
Re: Lagos Assembly Denies Passing Sharia Law by SunMusk(m): 11:00am On Jul 15, 2022
in Lagos, I'm staying in Lagos not that I'm supporting any party. Nd I have stay in the North too. yoruba Muslims re not practicing Islam like the North. I believe that is y Tinubu stupidly did what he did....but in life anything can happen that is d fear.
nengibo:

you haven't listened to the muric guy
Re: Lagos Assembly Denies Passing Sharia Law by naija4life247: 11:00am On Jul 15, 2022
IgweOfNnewi:
We know it was upper iweka news

Useless Flat headed drugs traffickers and traffic robbers

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Assembly Denies Passing Sharia Law by naija4life247: 11:01am On Jul 15, 2022
SunMusk:
in Lagos, I'm staying in Lagos not that I'm supporting any party. Nd I have stay in the North too. yoruba Muslims re not practicing Islam like the North. I believe that is y Tinubu stupidly did what he did....but in life anything can happen that is d fear.

Definitely you are suffering from psychiatric disorders and mental imbalance.

I am a Yoruba Nigga. I am a Muslim. Is it Almajaris that will tell me how to practice Islam? Or is Prophet Muhammad (SAW) from Kano or Borno where Almajaris are created and groomed? Or is Allah an indegene of Zamfara ni?
Re: Lagos Assembly Denies Passing Sharia Law by Demzlent(m): 11:12am On Jul 15, 2022
It may be true, that was how Tinubu denied sending the muslim muslim ticket sms and now he is doing what is in the text message
Re: Lagos Assembly Denies Passing Sharia Law by SunMusk(m): 11:16am On Jul 15, 2022
Thanks for the insults. But I will tell you in the North many yoruba re not allowed in some Mosques so stop saying what you don't know. Have you been to the North?? Tinubu example should be clear enough for you. Thy North will not vote Tinubu bcs thy feel is not Muslims enough. Will they be sharia in Lagos that I believe is just a rumour to spoil the govt name.
naija4life247:

Definitely you are suffering from psychiatric disorders and mental imbalance.

I am a Yoruba Nigga. I am a Muslim. Is it Almajaris that will tell me how to practice Islam? Or is Prophet Muhammad (SAW) from Kano or Borno where Almajaris are created and groomed? Or is Allah an indegene of Zamfara ni?
Re: Lagos Assembly Denies Passing Sharia Law by delpee(f): 12:58pm On Jul 15, 2022
For those who want to deal with their personal matters under Sharia law in Lagos, I learnt that there are two Independent Sharia Tribunals (or something in that light) at the Central Mosque in Ipaja and 1004 Mosque on Victoria Island.
Re: Lagos Assembly Denies Passing Sharia Law by nengibo: 11:25am On Jul 16, 2022
SunMusk:
The muric guy who is a Yoruba muslim is calling for sharia in south west which Lagos is part of, after south west they can now claim that it needs to be practiced across Nigeria, continue sitting on the fence and inadvertently supporting APC muslim part

https://dailypost.ng/2021/05/29/muric-backs-sharia-in-south-west-tells-christians-to-mind-their-business/
Re: Lagos Assembly Denies Passing Sharia Law by nengibo: 11:30am On Jul 16, 2022
Jollof15:

SE's population is nothing compared to the north

No northern states have christians up to or more than 50% except benue, plateau, taraba and kaduna,and in kaduna many are not indigenes

Im talking about fertility practices though, yes christians, both indigene and non indigene are in the north, but they tend to not have as many children as Muslims, thats why muslims have higher numbers than them

But the matter is not so much about who has higher numbers but who uses their numbers more effectively. Lets say christians were actually the majority, If they cant translate their numbers into political power, it doesn't benefit them

If that is the case then how come Niger republic has a population of just only 20 million despite being majority Muslim and similar to Northern Nigeria in terms of terrain, language & traditions, abi their own prick no dey stand?
Re: Lagos Assembly Denies Passing Sharia Law by SunMusk(m): 12:02pm On Jul 16, 2022
Obi is my guy I'm not supporting APC. No vex me with APC. I'm just telling you what can't happen. If not d Internet who knows Muric on the street of Lagos.
nengibo:

The muric guy who is a Yoruba muslim is calling for sharia in south west which Lagos is part of, after south west they can now claim that it needs to be practiced across Nigeria, continue sitting on the fence and inadvertently supporting APC muslim part

https://dailypost.ng/2021/05/29/muric-backs-sharia-in-south-west-tells-christians-to-mind-their-business/
Re: Lagos Assembly Denies Passing Sharia Law by Jollof15: 5:17pm On Jul 16, 2022
nengibo:

If that is the case then how come Niger republic has a population of just only 20 million despite being majority Muslim and similar to Northern Nigeria in terms of terrain, language & traditions, abi their own prick no dey stand?

Niger republic has the highest birthrate in the entire world

https://www.theguardian.com/global-development/2019/oct/17/nigers-president-blames-explosive-birth-rate-on-a-misreading-of-islam

https://www.google.com/url?q=https://ideas4development.org/en/demographic-growth-niger/&sa=U&ved=2ahUKEwir5Z_p5v34AhUHS0EAHSGDANAQFnoECAcQAg&usg=AOvVaw1nMu9x9LvgkMEq16MimcO6
Re: Lagos Assembly Denies Passing Sharia Law by nengibo: 9:18pm On Jul 16, 2022
Re: Lagos Assembly Denies Passing Sharia Law by nengibo: 9:22pm On Jul 16, 2022
SunMusk:
Obi is my guy I'm not supporting APC. No vex me with APC. I'm just telling you what can't happen. If not d Internet who knows Muric on the street of Lagos.
Na from clap dance dey take start
Re: Lagos Assembly Denies Passing Sharia Law by tbarrister(m): 9:41am On Nov 16, 2022
oliverwrites:
We Christians need to finally accept that GOD gave us a brain for a reason. Christians are more than muslims in this country ( forget all the rubbish agenda filled census logical reasoning shows clearly that Christians are more ) we can't allow a few miscreants among the muslims ( not all muslims are bad but if the good ones refuse to checkmate the bad ones then they should feel bad if they get tagged ) to rubbish us.

Enough has to be enough. We Christians try to practice live let's live but they want to foist their rules and laws on us, it must not be allowed. And GOD will not come down to help us in that.

Lol Muslims are far more than Christians by a margin. Don't deceive yourself

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Soludo Suspends Tax Payment For Heavy Duty, Slashes Rate For Transport Operators / Benue: Governor Alia Presents 2024 Budget To The State Assembly (photos) / Describe Nigeria In Few Sentences...........

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.