Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,622 members, 7,823,736 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:09 PM

Lagos Assembly Denies Passing Sharia Law - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos Assembly Denies Passing Sharia Law (12080 Views)

Akpabio writes National Assembly, denies saying lawmakers got NDDC contracts / APC Denies Passing Vote Of Confidence On Oshiomhole / Lagos Assembly Denies Three Nominees, Confirms Omotoso, Igbokwe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Assembly Denies Passing Sharia Law by Blitzerz: 6:01am On Jul 15, 2022
oliverwrites:
Either of two things will eventually happen to stop this madness 1. This country splits and we peacefully go our ways 2. There is a civil war and we violently end this forceful marriage.
True

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Assembly Denies Passing Sharia Law by dejavubobo1(m): 6:02am On Jul 15, 2022
post=114743892:
Again,
Rumors are carried by haters, spread by fools, and accepted by idiots.
But ur Lord Tinubu denied the Muslim-Muslim ticket even after the leaked text. My friend rest. & support the truth so u can be free

3 Likes

Re: Lagos Assembly Denies Passing Sharia Law by Gkay1(m): 6:11am On Jul 15, 2022
Tinubu don dey test d microphone now. I pity some people,

1 Like

Re: Lagos Assembly Denies Passing Sharia Law by Nobody: 6:16am On Jul 15, 2022
IgweOfNnewi:
We know it was upper iweka news

These people are very irrational and very depressed. It is now I know it is not easy to commit suicide. Anybody that wants to die must first of all give life a fight.

About 3 years ago, they said they prefer death to Tinubu ruling over them. Now, the reality is very glaring. They are fighting the battles of their life.

I have received over 200 propaganda messages since on Sunday evening. Most of the messages are on boko haram killing people in borno when nothing of such is happening. Christian Association of APC, Youth Groups of APC moving against Tinubu Shettima ticket. Whenever I asked them when was the Christian Association of APC formed, when was the youths council established, when do they have meetings and other questions, they cannot answer. All these messages are from people from a particular region from the South. They also send Prayer points and prayer meeting notice against Tinubu.

All the major crusades, convention, prayer meetings, revival and special church programs of all the Churches established by people from this region and those brought to Nigeria by people from this region are specifically to pray against TINUBU. They have declared spiritual war on Tinubu already.

3 Likes

Re: Lagos Assembly Denies Passing Sharia Law by CEOKmotors: 6:17am On Jul 15, 2022
post=114743892:
Again,

For your mind na, u don make sense!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Assembly Denies Passing Sharia Law by SunMusk(m): 6:21am On Jul 15, 2022
Stop lying most yoruba Muslims don't care about dat sharia shit.
Johnflowey1738:
wink
Emilokan is just testing the microphone. This will the case scenario of Nigeria when The Agbado gang becomes president.
Re: Lagos Assembly Denies Passing Sharia Law by baretalk: 6:36am On Jul 15, 2022
Lagos is a secular state. All those that hate Lagos, leave to your villages, all those that always concern themselves with Lagos issues, focus on your dead states, Lagos is not your business. Idiots

1 Like

Re: Lagos Assembly Denies Passing Sharia Law by AfonjaConehead: 6:36am On Jul 15, 2022
Emir of no man's land loading grin
Re: Lagos Assembly Denies Passing Sharia Law by Aystarz: 6:39am On Jul 15, 2022
Jostoman:
For bat mind now he will be thinking that he is a great tactician with all this old tactics.

What tactics?
All he has is money, and poverty - every politician's favourite weapon - that they love to use on the masses.
There's nothing special about Nigerian politicians. 99% of them wouldn't even cut it in a civilized society. But, here we are.

3 Likes

Re: Lagos Assembly Denies Passing Sharia Law by AfonjaConehead: 6:42am On Jul 15, 2022
Make any sophisticated maarrraanic idiot near me for eko first..... Hopeless bomboclats
Re: Lagos Assembly Denies Passing Sharia Law by SKYHIGHfx: 6:57am On Jul 15, 2022
post=114743892:
Again,

Of a truth, common sense is not common
Re: Lagos Assembly Denies Passing Sharia Law by Durabest: 7:06am On Jul 15, 2022
Peter obituary and the supporters they spread fake news like fire.
Re: Lagos Assembly Denies Passing Sharia Law by RexTramadol1: 7:21am On Jul 15, 2022
Handiwork of Obi supporters

Fake News is their work.
Re: Lagos Assembly Denies Passing Sharia Law by Kay25(m): 7:24am On Jul 15, 2022
Don't be bothered even if Lagos passes it .they will only cut the hands of Muslims there and that's good for them na
Re: Lagos Assembly Denies Passing Sharia Law by Jollof15: 7:26am On Jul 15, 2022
oliverwrites:
Exactly my thought. Some islamist fantastics are just testing the water with this news.

The ground plan is what they regard as fake news now.

More like some mmpkurumiri addicted ipob cannibals were testing the waters
Re: Lagos Assembly Denies Passing Sharia Law by Jollof15: 7:30am On Jul 15, 2022
oliverwrites:
We Christians need to finally accept that GOD gave us a brain for a reason. Christians are more than muslims in this country ( forget all the rubbish agenda filled census logical reasoning shows clearly that Christians are more ) we can't allow a few miscreants among the muslims ( not all muslims are bad but if the good ones refuse to checkmate the bad ones then they should feel bad if they get tagged ) to rubbish us.

Enough has to be enough. We Christians try to practice live let's live but they want to foist their rules and laws on us, it must not be allowed. And GOD will not come down to help us in that.

Keep telling yourself that champ. Maybe you didn't see the pictures of baba lawal or matawalle's families from the sallah. In this country where most southern women now are having multiple abortions and consider 2-3 children an ideal family size, christians can never be more than northern muslims when the northern woman has 7 children on average

Muslims are more than you and more powerful than you and you will see it in the fact that the soonest a christian will have a chance to rule this country again is 2039

1 Like

Re: Lagos Assembly Denies Passing Sharia Law by od501: 7:36am On Jul 15, 2022
Otvnaija1:
https://twitter.com/lshaofficial/status/1547338675930992643?t=0PS5kT0FKQG9Ql_dILzZVw&s=19

If they deny it, it is happening already. These guys are slowly crawling in.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Assembly Denies Passing Sharia Law by Franking: 7:39am On Jul 15, 2022
Them nor fit. Tinumbu may want it but kole werk.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Assembly Denies Passing Sharia Law by sureinfo: 7:49am On Jul 15, 2022
Lovely to see.
Re: Lagos Assembly Denies Passing Sharia Law by oliverwrites: 7:56am On Jul 15, 2022
Jollof15:

Keep telling yourself that champ. Maybe you didn't see the pictures of baba lawal or matawalle's families from the sallah. In this country where most southern women now are having multiple abortions and consider 2-3 children an ideal family size, christians can never be more than northern muslims when the northern woman has 7 children on average

Muslims are more than you and more powerful than you and you will see it in the fact that the soonest a christian will have a chance to rule this country again is 2039
What's the percentage of the muslims in the south west? About 40%. In the South East and South south less than 10%. We have Christians of up to 20%, even 50-50% in many Northern states.

I choose to believe common sense not the nonsense census figures dish out.

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Assembly Denies Passing Sharia Law by PropertyVendor(m): 8:13am On Jul 15, 2022
Even if na lie, rumour or fake news...hehehehe......There is no smoke without fire ooo undecided
Re: Lagos Assembly Denies Passing Sharia Law by Brushstrokes20: 8:23am On Jul 15, 2022
Believe the satanic govt of SELF SERVING THIEVES at your peril!
Re: Lagos Assembly Denies Passing Sharia Law by Brushstrokes20: 8:23am On Jul 15, 2022
Believe the satanic govt of SELF SERVING THIEVES at your peril! undecided undecided
Re: Lagos Assembly Denies Passing Sharia Law by Tonitoniton(m): 8:32am On Jul 15, 2022
News dont just happen under this apc govt.

They first start a news and deny it immediately to fool the people and later make it real.

Apc is a demonic party that thrives on lies.

So, all of u that voted in this party can see how blind and gullible u guys are
Re: Lagos Assembly Denies Passing Sharia Law by Nobody: 8:37am On Jul 15, 2022
I'm a muslim and I would ordinarily love to be govern by Sheria law in my country because it's a pure law that guide humanity against immoralities and criminalities. But I don't want Sheria law in Nigeria of today because our people will tarnish Sheria law. For instance Sheria law imposes death penalty on anyone who intentionally killed the other and so is our conventional law but so many people have been either caught red handed or arrested and eventually confessed to have been responsible for someone's death but everyone of them is still alive now being fed from tax payers' money instead of passing the right judgement to serve as deterrent to others.
Re: Lagos Assembly Denies Passing Sharia Law by marsman: 8:44am On Jul 15, 2022
lansile:
I'm a muslim and I would ordinarily love to be govern by Sheria law in my country because it's a pure law that guide humanity against immoralities and criminalities. But I don't want Sheria law in Nigeria of today because our people will tarnish Sheria law. For instance Sheria law imposes death penalty on anyone who intentionally killed the other and so is our conventional law but so many people have been either caught red handed or arrested and eventually confessed to have been responsible for someone's death but everyone of them is still alive now being fed from tax payers' money instead of passing the right judgement to serve as deterrent to others.
Congrats, you can move to any state of your choice in the North.
Re: Lagos Assembly Denies Passing Sharia Law by IamAtikulate: 8:44am On Jul 15, 2022
Don't forget Tinubu denied the moslem moslem ticket

cheesy
Re: Lagos Assembly Denies Passing Sharia Law by Mccullum: 8:47am On Jul 15, 2022
oliverwrites:
We Christians need to finally accept that GOD gave us a brain for a reason. Christians are more than muslims in this country ( forget all the rubbish agenda filled census logical reasoning shows clearly that Christians are more ) we can't allow a few miscreants among the muslims ( not all muslims are bad but if the good ones refuse to checkmate the bad ones then they should feel bad if they get tagged ) to rubbish us.

Enough has to be enough. We Christians try to practice live let's live but they want to foist their rules and laws on us, it must not be allowed. And GOD will not come down to help us in that.

With one man, one wife Christians practicing will make Christians to be more than Muslims in Nigeria? angry

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

BON/NEDG Vice-Presidential Debate: Official Thread / Ganduje Visits Qur'anic Model School / Air Peace: Patronise Local Airlines On Int’l Routes, Keyamo Tells Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.