Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,999 members, 7,817,953 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:51 PM

Tinubu’s Supporters Say The Decision On Shettima Is Final - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu’s Supporters Say The Decision On Shettima Is Final (14399 Views)

Sit-At-Home From 23rd To 28th February 2023 Is Final, No Going Back - Simon Ekpa / Running Mates: Tinubu’s Camp Narrows Down On Shettima, Atiku On Okowa / Osun: Kolapo Alimi, Supporters Say They Might Decamp To PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu’s Supporters Say The Decision On Shettima Is Final by Cill: 5:46am On Jul 15, 2022
undecided
Re: Tinubu’s Supporters Say The Decision On Shettima Is Final by Nobody: 5:58am On Jul 15, 2022
grin grin grin grin Anybody Supporting Tinubu is A Zombie that doesn’t like his life .

1 Like

Re: Tinubu’s Supporters Say The Decision On Shettima Is Final by Royalty83(m): 6:06am On Jul 15, 2022
Kashim Shettima as a governor appointed Nigerians from all parts of the country in his cabinet.

1. Isa Gusau, SA, Media & Strategy (Zamfara)

2. Kester Ogualili, SA, inter community relations (Anambra)

3. Usman Majidadi Kumo, SSA, Radio (Gombe)

4. Christopher Godwin Akaba
SSA, Special Duties (Delta)

5. Ahmed Ishaq Ningi SSA, New Media (Bauchi)

6. Lanre Obadiah, SA, Social Investment (Kwara)

7. Victor Izekor, SA, Social investment (Abia)

8. Jack Vicent, SSA, Social investment ((Benue)

A truly detribalized Nigerian

Peter Obi and Ibos should just mention one non-igbo that has serve in any reasonable capity in the east. Obi even targeted Enugu and Ebonyi people in the civil service and demoted them. That is the bigot you want us Hausas to vote?

If you are not comfortable with SHETIMMA, kindly shove your vote down your **s

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tinubu’s Supporters Say The Decision On Shettima Is Final by Queenethofficia: 6:18am On Jul 15, 2022
Hmmm nawa oooo
Re: Tinubu’s Supporters Say The Decision On Shettima Is Final by MrNipplesLover(m): 6:25am On Jul 15, 2022
Na Ogun go kill all of Una together with all Nigerian politicians u are all licking their butts.
Ogun kill anyone wey dey support any stupid criminal called politician.
Ogun kill Una all.
Stupid bastards!
Re: Tinubu’s Supporters Say The Decision On Shettima Is Final by Aystarz: 6:26am On Jul 15, 2022
Racoon:
Keep God Almighty out of this devilish arrangement to trample on the sensibility of sane people, outright spurn on participatory and inclusive democracy.

I just wish God would stop allowing useless politicians to soil His Name. Shady Pastors and Imams have been doing this with their heretic nonsense for ages, and now thieving politicians think they have a right to do likewise?

The idiots would never ever try this with their Kurl, Sango, Ogun, Sanponna or Amadioha gods, whom they worship in secret because dem know say na instant judgement straight!

Awon oniyeye!
Re: Tinubu’s Supporters Say The Decision On Shettima Is Final by 2tpick: 6:33am On Jul 15, 2022
With recent happenings in the ruling party, their votes will only come from people who are already going to vote along party, religious and tribal lines. Power of incumbency remains the only advantage. MM ticket was debunked live on the night of the primaries despite the rumours that such calculation remains the only way to election victory.
Re: Tinubu’s Supporters Say The Decision On Shettima Is Final by 2tpick: 6:36am On Jul 15, 2022
Racoon:
Keep God Almighty out of this devilish arrangement to trample on the sensibility of sane people, outright spurn on participatory and inclusive democracy.

It's been a while Mr Racoon. Feel free to scavenge on any trash on here. The trash bins are filled to the brim
Re: Tinubu’s Supporters Say The Decision On Shettima Is Final by Acidosis(m): 6:36am On Jul 15, 2022
Current President - Muslim
Current House of Assembly Speaker - Muslim
Current House of Rep Speaker - Muslim
Current Chief Justice of the Federation - Muslim
All Defense Chiefs - Muslims

Una next president - Muslim
Vice president - Muslim
House of Rep Speaker - Muslim
House of Assembly Speaker - Muslim

The executive, legislature, judiciary, and military arms are completely in the hands of Muslims.

And they tell you ("atheist-Christians" and "free thinking-Christians" ), that religion doesn't matter? cheesy cheesy
Re: Tinubu’s Supporters Say The Decision On Shettima Is Final by adecz: 6:38am On Jul 15, 2022
Why did Buhari not implement
this "will of God" in 2015 & carry
Tinubu as his vice❓☹️☹️☹️
Re: Tinubu’s Supporters Say The Decision On Shettima Is Final by sureinfo: 6:38am On Jul 15, 2022
Is this just stupidity, foolishness or wickedness
Re: Tinubu’s Supporters Say The Decision On Shettima Is Final by fredoooooo: 6:47am On Jul 15, 2022
BATSHETTIMA 23

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu’s Supporters Say The Decision On Shettima Is Final by Dangrace01: 6:51am On Jul 15, 2022
Royalty83:
Kashim Shettima as a governor appointed Nigerians from all parts of the country in his cabinet.

Peter Obi and Ibos should just mention one non-igbo that has serve in any reasonable capity in the east. Obi even targeted Enugu and Ebonyi people in the civil service and demoted them. That is the bigot you want us Hausas to vote?

All Peter Obi security are northerners

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu’s Supporters Say The Decision On Shettima Is Final by 123guys: 6:56am On Jul 15, 2022
Royalty83:

Pele o Buoda Shetimma, when Obi served as a Governor, he had more of Northerners as his SA. He changed Commissioner of Police 5 times and 3 were Northerners. If you must argue, try dey research pele

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu’s Supporters Say The Decision On Shettima Is Final by OrdinaryNigeria(m): 6:58am On Jul 15, 2022
grin angry angry
Re: Tinubu’s Supporters Say The Decision On Shettima Is Final by Sannisege: 7:00am On Jul 15, 2022
123guys:

Pele o Buoda Shetimma, when Obi served as a Governor, he had more of Northerners as his SA. He changed Commissioner of Police 5 times and 3 were Northerners. If you must argue, try dey research pele
please name the northerners in Obi’s cabinet and an authentic source for verification.
Re: Tinubu’s Supporters Say The Decision On Shettima Is Final by Sannisege: 7:03am On Jul 15, 2022
kk2027:
Na them sabi

Jagagban lost my vote and that of my family the very day this MM bullshit was announced. I just can't deal
there’s no evidence that you ever supported Tinubu because your NL account is brand new.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu’s Supporters Say The Decision On Shettima Is Final by Willie2015: 7:09am On Jul 15, 2022
kk2027:
Na them sabi

Jagagban lost my vote and that of my family the very day this MM bullshit was announced. I just can't deal

Christian should choose the better evil between...
A Muslim Muslim ticket by Tinubu..
And Back to a Fulani Presidency by Atiku...
We all need to deal with it... No escape here...
Re: Tinubu’s Supporters Say The Decision On Shettima Is Final by kingyakos: 7:11am On Jul 15, 2022
tunjijones:
For those Christians planning to vote for tinubu. Remember that if tinubu wins and anything happens to him it's shetimma that will take over and become the president.

Remember the connection between Shetimma and boko Haram.

Very strong point you've made and i even sense and foreseen the repeat of late yar'adua saga happening again if APC retain power.
Re: Tinubu’s Supporters Say The Decision On Shettima Is Final by oyeb15: 7:12am On Jul 15, 2022
Voters have the opportunity to reject them and if they rig themselves into power, we citizens will stat revolution and unanimously ask Obi to form interim government.

Their Boko Haram recruits won't be able to stop the desire of all Nigerians.

And for those saying Tinubu like Christians
1. How many Christians are in Lagos State government payroll.
2, Religion ,one of d major reasons Ambode was rooted out.
3. He later turnaround to betray every Christian he helps. Ask Fayemi ,Amosun , Akeredolu,Abiodun.
4. His inner carcus are all Muslims.
5. Redeem use to make rich members their pastors. That's their usual practice till date.
Re: Tinubu’s Supporters Say The Decision On Shettima Is Final by Paullo19: 7:12am On Jul 15, 2022
PraiseGodNoTime:
The Zoo will be filled with confusion! They don't know either their left or their right! They're like dogs that goes back to their vomits.. Biafra Restoration!

Keep dreaming
Re: Tinubu’s Supporters Say The Decision On Shettima Is Final by Willie2015: 7:14am On Jul 15, 2022
AlphaAlex:
grin grin grin grin Anybody Supporting Tinubu is A Zombie that doesn’t like his life .

Even Tinubu hands are tied...
Fielding a Xtian Vice P means the North will vote for Atiku...
Fielding a Muslim Muslim means there will be backlash from Xtians...
Very tough one for Jagaban...

1 Like

Re: Tinubu’s Supporters Say The Decision On Shettima Is Final by Truthisunique2: 7:19am On Jul 15, 2022
BeardGangJnr1:
But on a serious note
If tinubu wins without christians support....my brothers...it is finished... grin
Christian should think carefully... bcus if that happens... APC might sideline you bcus they won't have anything need for UU ..since they can win election without your support.... again think and make wise decision....it's a double edge sword ⚔️
Don't come and be crying marginalization like Ndi IGbos Oh
Buhari don really show them the true value of 5% LMAO grin grin
But tinubu can not win without christian vote na

It's not as if the Muslim votes are waiting for him, he is going to share it still with north that have their own and fellow Muslim atiku kwanwaso

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu’s Supporters Say The Decision On Shettima Is Final by Snowx: 7:20am On Jul 15, 2022
Shettima= Boko Haram, Boko Haram = Shettima

I wonder how people especially Our southners think. Bunch of sycophant, they don't know what is coming up..if Tinubu is nowhere to be found though he will be incapacitated like Buhari, Fulani will cause more damages moee thsn they have caused already..but with this pair they have failed already.
Re: Tinubu’s Supporters Say The Decision On Shettima Is Final by adiori0303: 7:20am On Jul 15, 2022
I can not displease myself just to please you,knowing fully well u would never support me even if i try to please you.
The goal of every politician is to win.

Its as simple as that
Re: Tinubu’s Supporters Say The Decision On Shettima Is Final by Devil1Messenger: 7:25am On Jul 15, 2022
Royalty83:

Lolzz
Ignorance is blindness
Ordinary special advisers
Make I just name 2 key positions for u in Obi's administration headed by non ibos
His SSG ( secretary to the state govt) Obaze is from Edo state.
His personal aide de camp(Adc) incharge of his security when he was a gov is from Kano.
Should I leave you in your foolishness or enlighten you a little?
Re: Tinubu’s Supporters Say The Decision On Shettima Is Final by Franking: 7:37am On Jul 15, 2022
If they like let it be quarter finals. Tinumbu is going no where. Imagine the lying and sick old man trying to hoodwink the rest us.
Re: Tinubu’s Supporters Say The Decision On Shettima Is Final by Nobody: 7:40am On Jul 15, 2022
kenzysmith:
It my turn

Look at the hideous face that wants to represent this nation. Embarrassment. His whole campaign platform is “it’s my turn, my life long dream” what an entitled arrogant pr!ck. Who gives a fvck about your life long dream? My life long dream is to make the Forbes list, does that make me entitled to it without work? Walai any youth supporting or planning to vote for this walking carcass needs to get their heads checked then banished from civilized society.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu’s Supporters Say The Decision On Shettima Is Final by Mosesvic11(m): 7:45am On Jul 15, 2022
BeardGangJnr1:
But on a serious note
If tinubu wins without christians support....my brothers...it is finished... grin
Christian should think carefully... bcus if that happens... APC might sideline you bcus they won't have anything need for UU ..since they can win election without your support.... again think and make wise decision....it's a double edge sword ⚔️
Don't come and be crying marginalization like Ndi IGbos Oh
Buhari don really show them the true value of 5% LMAO grin grin
he can't win without christian, and mind you it only an evil that will support tinubu in this time in our country where kills is order of the day,. Abiola succeeded because there was peace in the country and he is love by all, can you equate tinubu for abiola? Let us think deeply and stop divide this further.
Re: Tinubu’s Supporters Say The Decision On Shettima Is Final by maasoap(m): 7:49am On Jul 15, 2022
Yes, it is. The wailers were never going to vote Tinubu/APC before, so why listening to them?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tinubu: Atiku, Obi Can’t Match My Track Records / Darius Ishaku: Ayade’s Defection Embarrassing, Shocking To PDP / Fresh 24-hour Curfew Declared In Southern Kaduna Towns

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.