Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,312 members, 7,811,927 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:54 PM

The Moment Baba Ijesha Collapsed While Being Taken To Prison (Video) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / The Moment Baba Ijesha Collapsed While Being Taken To Prison (Video) (58578 Views)

Poor Living Conditions At A Nigerian Prison (Video, Photos) / Moment Baba Ijesha Entered Kirikiri Prison To Start His 16 Years Jail Sentence / Emijay: Nigerian Man Murdered In His Istanbul Apartment Being Taken To Ambulance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Moment Baba Ijesha Collapsed While Being Taken To Prison (Video) by Okobola146: 11:17am On Jul 15, 2022
Op know the difference between collapsing and falling
Re: The Moment Baba Ijesha Collapsed While Being Taken To Prison (Video) by jacoik(m): 11:19am On Jul 15, 2022
I watched the video till end, the young man never collapse neither fall. So where is the collapse here Mr op
Re: The Moment Baba Ijesha Collapsed While Being Taken To Prison (Video) by vannessa7(f): 11:23am On Jul 15, 2022
Nyascobar1414:

A 14yr old MOTHER, still a CHILD.

Your f00lishn£ss knows no bound..

She is your mother, when she gave birth her age tripled. You will call her mummy, ode
Re: The Moment Baba Ijesha Collapsed While Being Taken To Prison (Video) by pacespot(m): 11:25am On Jul 15, 2022
If Baba Ijesha had not begged Princess repeatedly in that CCTV video, his case might not have gotten worse to this level. One thing I've learned in life is never to beg a human being like Baba Ijesha did no matter your circumstance, because it reduces your self esteem and perceived value to that person. The worst you can do if you know you are wrong in any situation is to apologize. Note that apology is different from excessive begging. "Please, I am sorry", that is enough for a gentle man. Anything more than that is more likely to cause harm than good for you.

Ijesha deserved his punishment though, only an animalistic person will indulge in a child sexual exploitation. R. Kelly has laid the groundwork for such offence to be severely punished, how many years did Kelly get, 30? Ijesha is even lucky.

2 Likes

Re: The Moment Baba Ijesha Collapsed While Being Taken To Prison (Video) by naija4life247: 11:25am On Jul 15, 2022
Dino Melaye 's style didn't work for the useless pedophille. Gays will fucck him to unconsciousness in prison
Re: The Moment Baba Ijesha Collapsed While Being Taken To Prison (Video) by murmee: 11:29am On Jul 15, 2022
I feel so sorry for Baba Ijesha. He should not have had anything to do with Princess in the first place. As for the judgement, I believe his lawyers didn't give their best.
We also cannot overlook the fact that the LASG might have predetermined the case because Governor Sanwo-olu is clearly an interested party in this matter.
Why is it that the court sees nothing wrong in setting up a 14 year old girl to catch Baba Ijesha? At the end of the day, there is the judgement of God and there is the Law of Karma.
Princess will definitely not escape both!

1 Like

Re: The Moment Baba Ijesha Collapsed While Being Taken To Prison (Video) by Nyascobar1414: 11:30am On Jul 15, 2022
vannessa7:

She is your mother, when she gave birth her age tripled. You will call her mummy, ode

Stockfish brain..

Quote me again at your own peril
Re: The Moment Baba Ijesha Collapsed While Being Taken To Prison (Video) by yusluvad(m): 11:32am On Jul 15, 2022
Eyin blogger blogger grin grin grin

This man no collapse naw cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: The Moment Baba Ijesha Collapsed While Being Taken To Prison (Video) by lolu2019: 11:33am On Jul 15, 2022
This kind of thing will never happened in the Eastern and Northern part of Nigeria. I don't know y we Yoruba's are so wicked.is not funny at all.
Re: The Moment Baba Ijesha Collapsed While Being Taken To Prison (Video) by vannessa7(f): 11:35am On Jul 15, 2022
Nyascobar1414:

Stockfish brain..

Quote me again at your own peril

You started it, your lack of proper upbringing made you to lack manner of approach, mediocre
Re: The Moment Baba Ijesha Collapsed While Being Taken To Prison (Video) by hassana45502: 11:36am On Jul 15, 2022
God knows the reason why he warned us to abstain from unlawful sex.God knows the reason why he warned us to abstain from unlawful sex....
Re: The Moment Baba Ijesha Collapsed While Being Taken To Prison (Video) by Bahamas95(m): 11:39am On Jul 15, 2022
This man messed up big-time, alot of women would have willingly opened their kpekus for him but he prefered to destroy his career and life........I wonder if he can come back alive, thinking alone might kill him there.
Re: The Moment Baba Ijesha Collapsed While Being Taken To Prison (Video) by chatinent: 11:42am On Jul 15, 2022
May God not allow us be tempted this bad.
Re: The Moment Baba Ijesha Collapsed While Being Taken To Prison (Video) by Desusi: 11:45am On Jul 15, 2022
Angels37:
He has not started collapsing, there is still much collapsing to do in prison
Tell me more.Hmmm,this is life. Life itself I'd full of drama.
Re: The Moment Baba Ijesha Collapsed While Being Taken To Prison (Video) by Nobody: 11:47am On Jul 15, 2022
TONYE001:
We visited a Nigerian prison during our senior Community Medicine posting. Honestly, I don't even wish the devil there.

Please, guys, be careful out there! Don't get involved in activities that will put you in trouble. Avoid late nights as much as possible. Stay away from every appearance of trouble. Live a honest life. Get some education and pursue a legitimate career.

Most importantly, stay with God in all you do.

Don't wait until you lose your freedom before you value it.

Your comment is much more sensible than every other one there just kicking a man that has already fallen.

If they know what 16 years in prison means, most of them would quietly learn from the Baba Ijesha case and amend their ways cos everybody is a saint on social media, until you get close to them and realize they have skeletons in their cupboard!

4 Likes

Re: The Moment Baba Ijesha Collapsed While Being Taken To Prison (Video) by 99persait(m): 11:48am On Jul 15, 2022
They finally finish his career.what a pity
Re: The Moment Baba Ijesha Collapsed While Being Taken To Prison (Video) by Adeolajude(m): 11:53am On Jul 15, 2022
So Yomi Fabiyi no stand with this man again...chaii...so his noise no reach prison level.
Re: The Moment Baba Ijesha Collapsed While Being Taken To Prison (Video) by PumpumPrince: 11:53am On Jul 15, 2022
truthfully360:
Popular Nigerian actor, Baba Ijesha collapsed while heading to Kirikiri Correctional Facility in Lagos following his 16 years imprisonment sentence.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jdwRVnmfvb4
Watch From 0:35

An Ikeja Special Offences Court, on Thursday, convicted Olanrewaju James aka Baba Ijesha for sexually assaulting a 14-year-old minor.

Justice Oluwatoyin Taiwo, sentenced him to 16 years in jail for indecent treatment of a child, sexual assault and attempted sexual assault.

A video trending online shows the moment Ijesha while on his way to prison fell on the stairs of the court.

R KELLY grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: The Moment Baba Ijesha Collapsed While Being Taken To Prison (Video) by Ayomi90: 11:54am On Jul 15, 2022
Fiscus105:
Since he refused to tame his excessive urge, government will tane it for him.

It's a lesson for all men, who can dig any hole, believing it's a way of raising ego.
So na men alone dey go after underage? This is a lesson for all shldnt be a gender specific thing.
Re: The Moment Baba Ijesha Collapsed While Being Taken To Prison (Video) by PumpumPrince: 11:54am On Jul 15, 2022
Abdul05:
Although prison is meant for beings but it is not a good place to go.... grin ;

Nobody wishes to be an ex convict.. grin

bro dont wooory, ..he will find boyfriends in prison smiley
Re: The Moment Baba Ijesha Collapsed While Being Taken To Prison (Video) by Rapture4real(m): 11:59am On Jul 15, 2022
Moh247:
cool

Actor doing his work....

As a mature Nigerian Adult please endeavour to read this four books, regardless of your ethnicity or religion

1: Bible
2: Quran English version
3: Nigerian Constituition
4: Criminal Code/Penal code

I strongly agree with you
Re: The Moment Baba Ijesha Collapsed While Being Taken To Prison (Video) by Nyascobar1414: 12:04pm On Jul 15, 2022
vannessa7:

You started it, your lack of proper upbringing made you to lack manner of approach, mediocre

Lmaooooooo...

Women and accountability...

Can you tell me what I started?
Re: The Moment Baba Ijesha Collapsed While Being Taken To Prison (Video) by SIXTEENTH(m): 12:10pm On Jul 15, 2022
And then there was X
Re: The Moment Baba Ijesha Collapsed While Being Taken To Prison (Video) by Snakedoctor1: 12:12pm On Jul 15, 2022
truthfully360:
Popular Nigerian actor, Baba Ijesha collapsed while heading to Kirikiri Correctional Facility in Lagos following his 16 years imprisonment sentence.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jdwRVnmfvb4
Watch From 0:35

An Ikeja Special Offences Court, on Thursday, convicted Olanrewaju James aka Baba Ijesha for sexually assaulting a 14-year-old minor.

Justice Oluwatoyin Taiwo, sentenced him to 16 years in jail for indecent treatment of a child, sexual assault and attempted sexual assault.

A video trending online shows the moment Ijesha while on his way to prison fell on the stairs of the court.

The criminal justice system is wack; he should be counselled before they usher him to the prison.
Re: The Moment Baba Ijesha Collapsed While Being Taken To Prison (Video) by claudiofaceoff: 12:35pm On Jul 15, 2022
Where is your location?
How much for carton that will accommodate 10 1kg packs of plantain flour

Easy2pips:
He should have thought about that when he was trying to destroy the life of a young girl.
I produce carton that suit your product. Pizza cartons, BBQ cartons, small chop cartons, all kinds of fancy carton, normal carton, braiding and non branding cartons.
Re: The Moment Baba Ijesha Collapsed While Being Taken To Prison (Video) by Earthstorms(m): 12:54pm On Jul 15, 2022
Easy2pips:
He should have thought about that when he was trying to destroy the life of a young girl.
I produce carton that suit your product. Pizza cartons, BBQ cartons, small chop cartons, all kinds of fancy carton, normal carton, braiding and non branding cartons.

Where is your location? Do you sell on jiji?
Re: The Moment Baba Ijesha Collapsed While Being Taken To Prison (Video) by ufotunang: 1:25pm On Jul 15, 2022
With all the girls everywhere that are ready to mingle with guys and have fun with guys and sleep with guys... it's a minor you see to do it with
Re: The Moment Baba Ijesha Collapsed While Being Taken To Prison (Video) by rattlesnake(m): 1:37pm On Jul 15, 2022
He just fell
Re: The Moment Baba Ijesha Collapsed While Being Taken To Prison (Video) by Makowonda: 1:39pm On Jul 15, 2022
Lol!This oga is forgetting to remember that we remember that he is an actor.
Re: The Moment Baba Ijesha Collapsed While Being Taken To Prison (Video) by DSoj(m): 1:42pm On Jul 15, 2022
He is stupid. He had a very good option of thoroughly begging and settle out of court.
He chose arrogance and stubbornness and bully the accusers who definitely had concrete evidence
He's stupid
Re: The Moment Baba Ijesha Collapsed While Being Taken To Prison (Video) by sharpwriter(m): 2:01pm On Jul 15, 2022
lolu2019:
This kind of thing will never happened in the Eastern and Northern part of Nigeria. I don't know y we Yoruba's are so wicked.is not funny at all.
Na civilization grin wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Seventy-Five Year Old Man Arrested For Impregnating Thirteen-year Old Girl (PIC) / Nigerian Men Scam Foreigner Of €15,000, Victim Travels Down To Arrest Them / Kidnappers Beaten To Near Death By Angry Mob In Calabar [viewers Discretion]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.