Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,196 members, 7,953,718 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 12:37 AM

My Elder Sister Is Working With Criminals To Extort Money From My Company - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / My Elder Sister Is Working With Criminals To Extort Money From My Company (24907 Views)

Albanian Cocaine Gangs Flaunt Flashy Cars To Entice Criminals To UK / Man Who Dressed Like A Lady To Extort Money From Guys, Caught & Stripped(Photos) / Ghanaian Police Officer Caught On Camera Negotiating A Bribe With Criminals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Elder Sister Is Working With Criminals To Extort Money From My Company by Nobody: 3:24pm On Jul 15, 2022
Shocked
Re: My Elder Sister Is Working With Criminals To Extort Money From My Company by Nobody: 3:25pm On Jul 15, 2022
It's funny how siblings tend to turn on each other because of money and greed.

1 Like

Re: My Elder Sister Is Working With Criminals To Extort Money From My Company by kenzysmith: 3:25pm On Jul 15, 2022
ASAPFERG:
If you have enough evidence, then you should arrest her.
Haba arrest his blood na wa for u oo
Re: My Elder Sister Is Working With Criminals To Extort Money From My Company by InvertedHammer: 3:25pm On Jul 15, 2022
Fiendy:
Hello everyone,

Am so baffled, am online to share this,,

The intelligence report that I got from a reliable source with proof clearly shows that my own blood sister is chatting secretly with criminals to extort my money under false pretense..

Please what should I do, I need an advice please
/
Your own sister?

Since you already know the plot, play along and trap them.
/
Re: My Elder Sister Is Working With Criminals To Extort Money From My Company by iHart(m): 3:26pm On Jul 15, 2022
What is her role in your company?
Can't you sideline her?
Re: My Elder Sister Is Working With Criminals To Extort Money From My Company by john4affiliate: 3:26pm On Jul 15, 2022
Fiendy:
Hello everyone,

The intelligence report that I got from a reliable source with proof clearly shows that my own blood sister is chatting secretly with criminals to extort my money under false pretense..

Do you and your sister works in the same company?

It's a difficult country we live and people will do anything to survive and live a better life out of it even if they have to commit crime.
Re: My Elder Sister Is Working With Criminals To Extort Money From My Company by mecuries(m): 3:27pm On Jul 15, 2022
get her arrested....why bring this here?
Re: My Elder Sister Is Working With Criminals To Extort Money From My Company by Brian47(m): 3:28pm On Jul 15, 2022
Fire her
Re: My Elder Sister Is Working With Criminals To Extort Money From My Company by Pointblank09(m): 3:31pm On Jul 15, 2022
EFCC
Re: My Elder Sister Is Working With Criminals To Extort Money From My Company by emmatuegbe(m): 3:32pm On Jul 15, 2022
For the sake of your mental health, separate family from business. 1st step- gather all the evidence. 2nd step - step her down from the company, both direct and indirect connection. i mean, cut her tiers from your company. No family member should work with you, otherwise, you will be impeded taking tough decisions. 3rd step - lure her to identify the culprits. Take them to police to recover your fund if possible, but don't press charges, otherwise your sister will be accomplice. 4th step - Move on and check all the lapses in your company. Tighten your internal control/ checks and balances

2 Likes

Re: My Elder Sister Is Working With Criminals To Extort Money From My Company by WatchYourSix: 3:32pm On Jul 15, 2022
Candidlady:
sad

Your poor sister has been influenced by those criminals (men)

Sit her down and talk to her. They might be running some sorta mk ultra shiii on her

Men are deceptive in nature

Poor lady embarassed cry

Why do we always put "sit her down" before talking to somebody....
Matter wey dey vex person ..na standing with enough noise we go use talk am oooo

2 Likes

Re: My Elder Sister Is Working With Criminals To Extort Money From My Company by od501: 3:35pm On Jul 15, 2022
GrammarNazi1:

I'm...

F00l!
Re: My Elder Sister Is Working With Criminals To Extort Money From My Company by humberjade: 3:36pm On Jul 15, 2022
Make sure you have enough proof before you confront her, and you must do so in the presence of the family. Try as much as possible to get her arrested, make her write a statement that harm will never come near you, get her bailed and cut your ties with her forever.

Such a sister can orchestrate your kidnap to force money out of you. Go far away from such a person, nah real enemy from within. But try not to have her jailed.

Between, hope you are not this very stingy type sha, who is wealthy but doesn't show your family love, if you are, she might not be the only person you need to worry about.

Note: I am not justifying her crime, just trying to figure the root cause of her move.
Re: My Elder Sister Is Working With Criminals To Extort Money From My Company by Candidlady: 3:36pm On Jul 15, 2022
WatchYourSix:

Why do we always put "sit her down" before talking to somebody....
Matter wey dey vex person ..na standing with enough noise we go use talk am oooo

Lol

Sit

Stand

He should just talk to her

Have a lovely weekend mr
Re: My Elder Sister Is Working With Criminals To Extort Money From My Company by Ishilove: 3:37pm On Jul 15, 2022
Franzinni:
She collided with them? .. hope she is ok sha. The people that collided like this last week ehn. 3 kpai two are in hospital and the Honda and korope destroy totally. Kai.

I use to tell drivers to stop driving rough it can lead to collision.
Lmao
Re: My Elder Sister Is Working With Criminals To Extort Money From My Company by AFONAMARO: 3:40pm On Jul 15, 2022
anonymuz:
call her to order. This is a civil case. No need to come online at the first place.

How can aiding and abetting be a civil case? I mean, how civil is conspiracy to obtain money by tricks?

Well done, Sir!
Re: My Elder Sister Is Working With Criminals To Extort Money From My Company by truthCoder: 3:40pm On Jul 15, 2022
Fiendy:
Hello everyone,

Whatever you do, please don’t confront her.

Do not assume your sister cannot murder you.

People telling you to confront her dont know the gravity of being cornered. There is nothing some humans cannot do when cornered.

See it as a game. You now have a joker, you also know your opponent’s card. Play the game wisely.

Cover all open avenues and never let her suspect her source.

Get closer to her. Give her close marking.

Don’t eat her food or drinks anymore and reduce her contact with your kids and wife. Get close but be far.

I hope you take my advice seriously

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Elder Sister Is Working With Criminals To Extort Money From My Company by Nellsworld(m): 3:42pm On Jul 15, 2022
I will say, if she's working for you in your company, do sack her but settle her financially and stay clear from her, and make sure u investigate before u do any dealings with anyone
Re: My Elder Sister Is Working With Criminals To Extort Money From My Company by harmargedon: 3:43pm On Jul 15, 2022
Fiendy:
Hello everyone,

never employ any of your family in to your business, that's the oldest word of business wisdom known to man. How come you never knew this?

3 Likes

Re: My Elder Sister Is Working With Criminals To Extort Money From My Company by Yankee101: 3:46pm On Jul 15, 2022
Well watch your safety
Re: My Elder Sister Is Working With Criminals To Extort Money From My Company by Typewriter(m): 3:48pm On Jul 15, 2022
Just gather the prove and relieve her of her position and act like you don't know a thing. She will be in a fix. Then days after ask if their is any thing she wants to let you know. If she still play innocent. Just expose her and keep her off, they never repent, she will come in another style and you may never be lucky. From experience. Just put her in another business and make her MD but tell her if it falls she is on her own.
Re: My Elder Sister Is Working With Criminals To Extort Money From My Company by Dorakay93(m): 3:48pm On Jul 15, 2022
With this headline, I can easily say you are from Igbo, they can do anything to get money, including using their relatives for ritual.
Re: My Elder Sister Is Working With Criminals To Extort Money From My Company by TheZeezle(m): 3:49pm On Jul 15, 2022
Borrow her phone and Dial those numbers you contacting u and give it back to her without deleting it. That's gonna pass a message
Re: My Elder Sister Is Working With Criminals To Extort Money From My Company by BankyGee(m): 3:52pm On Jul 15, 2022
GrammarNazi1:

I'm...
Shikena cool
Re: My Elder Sister Is Working With Criminals To Extort Money From My Company by uptownemmygee(m): 3:52pm On Jul 15, 2022
Since you get money you no wan show your sister love, why she no go swindle you, she go soon swindle you off your life sef
Re: My Elder Sister Is Working With Criminals To Extort Money From My Company by Karleb(m): 3:54pm On Jul 15, 2022
Tell her by the time she lands in prison, you will be visiting her with food every day.
Re: My Elder Sister Is Working With Criminals To Extort Money From My Company by Nobody: 3:54pm On Jul 15, 2022
Fiendy:
Hello everyone,

Your a Simp for bringing family into business ...every truth business don't mis family or pleasure with business you leave it wife go put sister see you deserve it angry
Re: My Elder Sister Is Working With Criminals To Extort Money From My Company by MadamExcellency: 3:55pm On Jul 15, 2022
Bluezy13:
You said you have enough proof from a reliable source. But I must ask again;

Are you sure ??

It maybe a prophet telling him those nonsense to separate the family and bring in an evil stranger to finish him finally.
Re: My Elder Sister Is Working With Criminals To Extort Money From My Company by RSVP: 3:55pm On Jul 15, 2022
If you have concrete prove she's part the circle then you should apply wisdom.
God has revealed one of your enemies to you so you have to put her on check but don't go and accuse someone wrongly oo kiss

The plan is to go visit her unaware and seek her advise on what to do as you're about to arrest these people extorting your company and go full war on them with the help of your high rank police officer friend.. Exaggerate the matter and make it sounds like they have stolen huge amount of a money. Infact double whatever amount they've gotten away with and ask her how you could get those people with her help... She would try to justify them somehow to not go hard on them since she's part of the crime... Make it natural is possible so to hear what she's offering you as advise.

Then drop the bomb in a savage way.
Tell her you're sad she could do this to you as a sister and she could have told you she needed money instead of doing this you know... Insist someone which is part of the plan have been giving you Intel about their activities... This will throw her off balance and start loosing trust within her clique.
Control your temper and make it look so emotional then sit back and watch her reaction.

Note: you have to distance yourself from her henceforth without making it obvious.
Now hear the truth... She is capable of plotting your death so throw a little mix of vawulence and peace..

This is totally what I will do in my own case and you can choose to ignore as my way nobi your way. cool

Second option. If you have small change to throw around then you go set her up tongue

You could act normal and involve the police.
Let them have all the evidence and start picking them up one one after the other.. Let your sister be the last to get picked up.

The police will make it look like it was those guys that snitch on each other then you go just dey act surprise.
They will eventually confess and you use that opportunity to sack all of them.
Bail your sister and let others bail themselves make olopa sef chop small kiss

Then you go just sit down as jagaban with the snake bite. grin grin grin grin
But you still have to be careful with uniform man you involve make them no go cast the matters.

Bros sense too much jare. cool
Re: My Elder Sister Is Working With Criminals To Extort Money From My Company by ASAPFERG: 3:58pm On Jul 15, 2022
kenzysmith:
Haba arrest his blood na wa for u oo
you be fool abi wetin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Kills Friend To Avoid Paying Back N50,000 Loan (photo) / Indian Man Chops Off His Finger After Finding Out He Voted For The Wrong Party / Nigerian Man Arrested In Thailand For Defrauding Women On Pretext Of Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.