Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,298 members, 7,815,527 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:58 PM

Shocking Price Of Groundnut In My Area - Food (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Shocking Price Of Groundnut In My Area (27818 Views)

See The Beans I Bought For 300 Naira In My Area / This Big And Long Python Was Killed In My Area (pics) / I Bought A Paint Bucket Of Garri N1000 In My Area. How Much Is It In Your Area? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shocking Price Of Groundnut In My Area by grandstar(m): 2:51pm On Jul 15, 2022
Mom007:
I stopped buying such groundnut a while ago. How many will I buy? My husband and daughter love it and can finish a bottle in a sitting. I buy raw and fry myself for peace to reign.

I too can finish a bottle in a sitting. That's partly why I hardly buy a bottle grin grin
Re: Shocking Price Of Groundnut In My Area by aramanda14: 2:52pm On Jul 15, 2022
With the way Nigeria is now, the best option is to save up, and buy food stuff in bulk. Reason why I save with FairSave and withdraw whenever I’m going to the market to get stuff.
Re: Shocking Price Of Groundnut In My Area by Arysexy(m): 2:52pm On Jul 15, 2022
That size of groundnut used to be 20 Naira or 3 pcs 50 Naira during GEJ time

This is where APC has brought us, and ppl are still campaigning for APC.

Re: Shocking Price Of Groundnut In My Area by Minjim: 2:53pm On Jul 15, 2022
Bonesbreaker:
this is the best solution make out time buy groundnut fry it and use it cost cheap money qualities large too

Even rwa ones too are quite expensive now.

That's why the roast one is expensive too

Calculate the resources and efforts put into roasting it
Re: Shocking Price Of Groundnut In My Area by Kyra1(f): 2:53pm On Jul 15, 2022
Abeg they should not increase the price oh. shocked I'm planning to buy plenty groundnut for something.
Re: Shocking Price Of Groundnut In My Area by sukkot: 2:54pm On Jul 15, 2022
efcc suppose probe you. who can afford granuts in this buhari economy

1 Like

Re: Shocking Price Of Groundnut In My Area by salem1996: 2:54pm On Jul 15, 2022
ElBenny:
I was craving bread & groundnut with Pepsi last night (it's good to east suffer man food sometimes though), so I went to the Kiosk close by.

I reside at Agip Estate, Mile 4, Port Harcourt.

Got the round bread for ₦170, I asked for groundnut and the old woman said, “My son, ₦50 groundnut no dey again oh. Na ₦100 I dey sell.”

I was absolutely shocked and lost for words. “This woman must be very greedy,” I said to myself. I declined and bought only the bread from her and visited the next Kiosk.

Got there, “Madam evening, ground nut dey .” I said.

“Yes but na ₦100,” she replied.

I said no word, left hurriedly, got home and was in agony.

I slept with a burdensome heart of sorrow; my heart wallowed in the deep of grief beyond the grasp of hope.

I woke up this morning, remembered the ordeal last night and shouted, “Jesus! What a life.” ��

grin grin this your last words shows how you were traumatised

1 Like

Re: Shocking Price Of Groundnut In My Area by abobote: 2:54pm On Jul 15, 2022
PumpumPrince:

bro am a londoner please & we hav cashuwnut, currey nut & so on.... ...which one is ground nut again please??(no oofeinse) angry
Peanut

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Shocking Price Of Groundnut In My Area by Benny93: 2:55pm On Jul 15, 2022
Lamanii22:
As in eh.... everything is just too costly.... you have to do some calculations before you embark on shopping...
you said it all, no careful impulsive buying .
Re: Shocking Price Of Groundnut In My Area by Ebubu3: 2:56pm On Jul 15, 2022
Mom007:
I stopped buying such groundnut a while ago. How many will I buy? My husband and daughter love it and can finish a bottle in a sitting. I buy raw and fry myself for peace to reign.
good woman
Re: Shocking Price Of Groundnut In My Area by Okobola146: 2:56pm On Jul 15, 2022
Don't worry Tinubu is coming to feed you with Agbado, cassava and yam

2 Likes

Re: Shocking Price Of Groundnut In My Area by Arysexy(m): 2:56pm On Jul 15, 2022
IbileIfe:
This bottle of groundnuts is N1, 000 at YABATECH Bus Stop along Harbert Macaulay Road in Lagos Mainland.

Chai, used to buy this 500 Naira but stopped BC, if I buy it today, I must finish it same day.

1 Like

Re: Shocking Price Of Groundnut In My Area by Angelfrost(m): 2:57pm On Jul 15, 2022
Let's ask the imbeciles who collected money to vote in Ekiti if the money is still remaining...

The fool that trekked for Buhari in the North might have since been kidnapped or killed by bandits.

Next general elections no far again, keep supporting thieves... Your children will eat sand next year!

1 Like

Re: Shocking Price Of Groundnut In My Area by dhetz: 2:57pm On Jul 15, 2022
Na so............

Re: Shocking Price Of Groundnut In My Area by lanocfoods: 2:57pm On Jul 15, 2022
ElBenny:
I was craving bread & groundnut with Pepsi last night (it's good to east suffer man food sometimes though), so I went to the Kiosk close by.

Got the round bread for ₦170, I asked for groundnut and the old woman said, “My son, ₦50 groundnut no dey again oh. Na ₦100 I dey sell.”

I was absolutely shocked and lost for words. “This woman must be very greedy,” I said to myself. I declined and bought only the bread from her and visited the next Kiosk.

I slept with a burdensome heart of sorrow; my heart wallowed in the deep of grief beyond the grasp of hope.

I woke up this morning, remembered the ordeal last night and shouted, “Jesus! What a life.” ��
You don't blame them, from 100 naira a cup to 2 cups for 500 naira, that is what groundnut is now selling in the market. So they will find a way to make gain
Re: Shocking Price Of Groundnut In My Area by DropsMic(m): 2:58pm On Jul 15, 2022
gloryhomemaker:
Things are going up crazily on a daily basis. But our trust is in God. He will not allow us go hungry.
Continue deceiving yourself.. Don't go and fight for your right
Re: Shocking Price Of Groundnut In My Area by YWNWA(m): 2:59pm On Jul 15, 2022
This groundnut sells for N50 in my neighborhood - Lagos
Re: Shocking Price Of Groundnut In My Area by uptownemmygee(m): 2:59pm On Jul 15, 2022
Op you for buy am nah to help the seller business grow
Re: Shocking Price Of Groundnut In My Area by adebwalex(m): 2:59pm On Jul 15, 2022
Honestly this APC devilish government as brought serious pain to the masses.. Tge land is bleeding and we should be angrily to vote them out
Re: Shocking Price Of Groundnut In My Area by LagbajaTheBEREAN: 3:00pm On Jul 15, 2022
grin
Re: Shocking Price Of Groundnut In My Area by Mariangeles(f): 3:01pm On Jul 15, 2022
At least, price of beans don come down.
Re: Shocking Price Of Groundnut In My Area by themanderon: 3:03pm On Jul 15, 2022
Another symptom of APC misrule yet they have the temerity to ask us to vote for them again. This is madness. Instead of apologizing for their better-forgotten rule, they have started with their useless shenanigans again thinking all Nigerians are as foolish as their followers.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Shocking Price Of Groundnut In My Area by Mike008(m): 3:03pm On Jul 15, 2022
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Must you be poetic in your ordeal?
I enjoyed every bit of your story it made me LOL
Re: Shocking Price Of Groundnut In My Area by nnamdi640: 3:04pm On Jul 15, 2022
bid4rich:
Those that voted for CHANGE should be proud of it by now

Wicked people!

Wicked government!
Honestly, they are wicked people and ready to commit that mistake again. Imagine Tinubu the sick drug baron and criminal as president, Gandollar the only man with atm machine in his babariga dress as minister and Shetima the Boko Haram spoke man as vice president. Honestly if this people win the election, then know that we are finish as a country.
Re: Shocking Price Of Groundnut In My Area by od501: 3:06pm On Jul 15, 2022
ElBenny:

It must continue oo... since most people never wan get sense.
Re: Shocking Price Of Groundnut In My Area by uptownemmygee(m): 3:07pm On Jul 15, 2022
IbileIfe:
This bottle of groundnuts is N1, 000 at YABATECH Bus Stop along Harbert Macaulay Road in Lagos Mainland.

How much be a whole full farm of groundnut wey I go buy this small thing 1k
Re: Shocking Price Of Groundnut In My Area by nnamdi640: 3:07pm On Jul 15, 2022
Kyra1:
Abeg they should not increase the price oh. shocked I'm planning to buy plenty groundnut for something.
Hope I will be invited to that thing inorder to do justice to those groundnuts
Re: Shocking Price Of Groundnut In My Area by phemmyfour: 3:08pm On Jul 15, 2022
gloryhomemaker:
Things are going up crazily on a daily basis. But our trust is in God. He will not allow us go hungry.
And it must be affordable

1 Like

Re: Shocking Price Of Groundnut In My Area by Pootle: 3:08pm On Jul 15, 2022
grin the ending part, sori
Re: Shocking Price Of Groundnut In My Area by fitinwell: 3:12pm On Jul 15, 2022
ElBenny:

A bottle of fried groudnut ₦1,200

Zobo leaves ₦1,500

Sugar ₦1,200

Everything has left the ground ooh
Re: Shocking Price Of Groundnut In My Area by Bassmetrics: 3:13pm On Jul 15, 2022
Lol bros for Lag here the smallest bag of that groundout is 70k; just bought one now
Re: Shocking Price Of Groundnut In My Area by Munzy14(m): 3:13pm On Jul 15, 2022
Mom007:
Now this is a wife and a mother talking... cheesy

Just the best way to go about these things...Buy raw, fry and keep..You will be saving a lot.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How Do You Feel When Not Given Food In An Occasion? / Beware Of Reddish Palm Oil, NAFDAC Warns Nigerians / Lagos Residents Consume N4.5bn Food Daily

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.