Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,361 members, 7,819,295 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:49 PM

Redpill; Setting The Records Straight - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Redpill; Setting The Records Straight (309 Views)

Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... / African Game: The Next Step After Taking The Redpill / Many Memes For My Redpill Guys. Get In Here. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Redpill; Setting The Records Straight by Nonexisting: 9:22am On Jul 15, 2022
I think it's imperative that I set the records straight since mechanic work have now made it difficult to actually identify mad men in this forum. Recently, news of a paedophile who was sentenced to 16yrs in prison for molesting a child hit the frontpage and some "redpillers" were called on to come carry their brother and go. My moniker was mentioned hence this thread. Not too long ago also, a singer was bullied and killed by her husband and again, "redpillers" were fingered here. Someone actually listed some monikers and called us all kind of names.
Let me state it clearly that I strongly support the redpill movement but I don't in anyway support physical abuse of women and sex with minor. My records are there. Men who engage in these things are not redpillers but animals who should never inhabit the earth alongside humans.
Now, some have also referred to me as misogynist and I want to set the records straight on that too. I don't hate women, I only hate their manipulations and treachery. I don't solicit their love which in actual sense is not love for man but love for what he has, what he can do for them and what he can provide for them. Are there women out there with better attitude, character and genuine intentions? The answer is yes but I think it's rather wise to assume that all snakes are venomous and be safe than have one as pet and regret later.
In conclusion, this thread is not meant to please anyone, group, gender and people. It's also not to give an impression that I am a nice guy which obviously I'm not. I neither love nor hate anyone in this forum and everyone already knows I don't need love from here. I simply want to set some records straight for posterity sake.
Thank you for reading.

3 Likes

Re: Redpill; Setting The Records Straight by LogicallySXT(m): 9:27am On Jul 15, 2022
E. O. R. C (End Of Redpill Cover)

Its all there is....
Re: Redpill; Setting The Records Straight by RedChiefPriest: 9:54am On Jul 15, 2022
Don't mind those tagging you,they are set of misandrists and feminists that knows nothing about feminism,so they expect you to be bitter like them and support evil.
Not a redpiller or anything but
How does being a Redpiller support pedophiles and violence?
Redpiller is about not being a mumu man that use all his life to please women.

1 Like

Re: Redpill; Setting The Records Straight by Uzomacharles: 10:41am On Jul 15, 2022
Abuse of women is what I hate and I will never say bad against any woman who didn't hurt me but I will always say the truth...

Say No To Rape To Both Male And Female and At The Same Time Say No To Gender Inequality

(1) (Reply)

"Factory Reset": Married Woman Slams Prankster Who Asked For Hook-up In Video / Mind Games Of A Broken Heart / Indeed She Loves To Enjoy A Big Black D

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.