Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,378 members, 7,819,376 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:07 PM

Kumuyi: politicians Should Always Consider Nigerians When Making Descisions - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kumuyi: politicians Should Always Consider Nigerians When Making Descisions (18246 Views)

May 29: Politicians Should Be Sworn In With Amadioha, Ogun – Chuks Ibegbu / Naira Redesign: Consider Nigerians’ Suffering, Soludo Tells Buhari / 2023 Presidency: Politicians Should Have Retirement Age, Says Umahi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kumuyi: politicians Should Always Consider Nigerians When Making Descisions by AngelicBeing: 3:20pm On Jul 15, 2022
Righteousness2:
There is no need or way to sugar-coat the Apc 2023 presidential ticket.

It is a destructive and Demonic ticket that will destroy the Fabrics and Foundation of Nigeria if it sails.

It should be Fully and Comprehensively rejected by every Nigerian who loves the Green white Green.
Gbamsulotely, VOTE and Stone ❎ APC OUT OF POWER sad

1 Like

Re: Kumuyi: politicians Should Always Consider Nigerians When Making Descisions by Wintertime: 3:21pm On Jul 15, 2022
Kagd10:

Above was something your ancestors did in 1960 in the North and were whipped cos of it.

The nerves! I repeat the nerves!

You don't accommodate others in your region yet you've got the mouth to talk? Na madness?

Heck, Peter Obi was sacking non Anambran from his state. You dey mad or what?

In 1960 that broke into a civil war...
That you all fight for Biafrans to come back

Why then fight for Biafrans to come back

And remember it was jihadist movement that sprang it up

And mind you, were was it seen he sack non Anambra from
Re: Kumuyi: politicians Should Always Consider Nigerians When Making Descisions by Kaysalas(m): 3:24pm On Jul 15, 2022
paramakina202:

There is no collective southern interest, in 2015 SW voted and worked against a southern president and help in bringing Buhari to power, why are you seeking southern solidarity this time? You called voting for Peter Obi short sightedness while voting for an old fragile unfit Bola Tinubu with bad reputation and loads of controversies around him is foolishness of highest order.
Again, very short sighted mindset. The same SW voted Jonathan in 2011, if they voted against him in 2015, you should ask Jonathan why and how he lost their votes.
Two, Tinubu fragile unit? You did his health check I suppose! Old? How old was trump or biden, when they became POTUS?
Again, learn to read to comprehend, I never asked for southern unity, I onlY highlighted the implications of the voting pattern of the SE States, which for me is already cast in stone. Peter Obi is winning 5 states only, the 5 SE States grin. Cheers!
Re: Kumuyi: politicians Should Always Consider Nigerians When Making Descisions by Wintertime: 3:25pm On Jul 15, 2022
babaolofin:

How old are you?
You are not from Edo. Oyegun (SDP) was the governor and he delivered Edo.

Abiola won in KANO, Bashir Tofa (NRC Presidential Candidate) State. The Yorubas can never forget that. Ab

Abiola lost IMO, ABIA & RIVERS.

Abiola won Delta, Akwa Ibom & Cross River. Yorubas can never forget that.

Kill yourself with it

Whom was the running mate of Bashir tofa

If you know this then at least Igbos really tried to give you Anambra

The Igbos are predominantly Christian so what do you expect

Muslim Christian ticket would have being useful
But no a Muslim Muslim ticket

You even have luck oyegun tried for you, cos left for us the people,, he didn't win in Edo State
Re: Kumuyi: politicians Should Always Consider Nigerians When Making Descisions by Nobody: 3:26pm On Jul 15, 2022
Shayetet13:

You said they never voted OBJ and in the same breath said faced with a dilemma and then admitted they voted Obj. You are confused!. If the south east were faced with a dilemma, they could have abstained from voting, but rather SE voted massively. If you say there were no options in 1999i, then what of 2003? Do you know that in 2003 South east had the great Odimegwu Ojukwu on the ballot, but still choose OBJ. I am teaching you history that you don't know cos maybe someone lied to you or something. Have you now seen that your argument is baseless?

I am just laughing at you. You are a kid.
The IBOS created chaos, confusion and hullabaloo, insulted and assaulted Obasanjo because he was contesting primary with Ekwueme. What Tinubu is facing now in the hand of IBOS was what Obasanjo faced in the hands of IBOs because of Ekwueme.

In election they have Falae and Obj. Under military, if you abstain, your 5% is wasted. They only chose to belong.

1 Like

Re: Kumuyi: politicians Should Always Consider Nigerians When Making Descisions by Kaysalas(m): 3:27pm On Jul 15, 2022
Wintertime:

See your word, why do you want to stop Obi from running
Kindly read the moniker I quoted to better understand my logic. Two, can Obi win in the NE, NW NW and SW? Answer this sincerely please. Are the votes of the SE and maybe SS enough to make him president? grin
As you sincerely answer in your mind, then you would understand my point. Cheers wink
Re: Kumuyi: politicians Should Always Consider Nigerians When Making Descisions by Kaysalas(m): 3:30pm On Jul 15, 2022
phineas:
For the first time ever Nigerian votes will be split along 3 parties.this is good

For the first time ever the know trully stand a chance.this is good too.its like that scene in avenger where dr strange lifts his finger at iron man and says here's the one chance.

The South East should try not to screw it up by been divisive and insulting others.This is the time to meet leaders of other tribes and rally them together.Its a time to make promises and give assurances. You need the others to win.

Here's why they stand a chance.The Lagos votes at the last election where split 50/50 and a lot of Christians then voted Osibanjo.Imagine if they all voted someone else? And if this happened nationwide.

The youths did not vote.A large percentage of the voting demographics were not youths.Imagine of the youths voted?

The truth is APC downplayed the significance of its christian demographic audience. South western christian states will not listen to their leaders they will vote on what their conscience says is right.Ondo for example had always voted against those they perceived as tinunbu stooge.

South East alone does not have the numbers, they should call down and try to play this one right.They stand a very good chance at winning if they carry everyone along

And you think this 11th hour is the right time to carry everybody along? grin
Re: Kumuyi: politicians Should Always Consider Nigerians When Making Descisions by Wintertime: 3:31pm On Jul 15, 2022
Kaysalas:

Kindly read the moniker I quoted to better understand my logic. Two, can Obi win in the NE, NW NW and SW? Answer this sincerely please. Are the votes of the SE and maybe SS enough to make him president? grin
As you sincerely answer in your mind, then you would understand my point. Cheers wink

All man to himself...

Remember there is nothing like south and north
All man to himself
Re: Kumuyi: politicians Should Always Consider Nigerians When Making Descisions by Kaysalas(m): 3:33pm On Jul 15, 2022
Wintertime:

All man to himself...

Remember there is nothing like south and north
All man to himself
We can at least agree on that without trading insults. Cheers grin
Re: Kumuyi: politicians Should Always Consider Nigerians When Making Descisions by Kagd10: 3:35pm On Jul 15, 2022
Wintertime:

In 1960 that broke into a civil war...
That you all fight for Biafrans to come back

Why then gift for Biafrans to come back

Fight what to come back?

Don't delude yourselves.

If Ojukwu wanted to leave Nigeria, he would have called his people back home from the North and wouldn't dabble into the southsouth, Midwest and southwest zone.

He was free to leave with his southeastern states.

Instead, Nigerians still accommodated y'all, especially after hungers almost wiped your ancestors off. The southwest accommodated y'all the most but see what they get. You're repeating the same bullshit your ancestors did.
Re: Kumuyi: politicians Should Always Consider Nigerians When Making Descisions by Kaysalas(m): 3:37pm On Jul 15, 2022
Jackbaur88:

I am a Deeper life member, Buhari never visited Deeper life at any time. On the request of Good luck Jonathan then to visit the church head quarters, the church leadership declined because it was very obvious, the visit would be for campaign. Deeper life is a church that dissociates from politics and politicians as you would observe.
JackBauer , make we try hook up for next combined service wink
Re: Kumuyi: politicians Should Always Consider Nigerians When Making Descisions by Nobody: 3:38pm On Jul 15, 2022
Wintertime:

Kill yourself with it

Whom was the running mate of Bashir tofa

If you know this then at least Igbos really tried to give you Anambra

The Igbos are predominantly Christian so what do you expect

Muslim Christian ticket would have being useful
But no a Muslim Muslim ticket

You even have luck oyegun tried for you, cos left for us the people,, he didn't win in Edo State

You are not from Edo. You said Abiola lost Edo that was why I have to answer you. Now you said Oyegun tried because I said he delivered. You are an IBO man. You are asking me Tofa running mate when Tofa lost Kano to Abiola.

The IBOs hate yorubas. When Wole Soyinka won Nobel Laurel while all over Africa, in US, UK and Asia they were rejoicing with Soyinka, the IBOS fought Soyinka because of the award. The said the award is a toxic waste dumped in Nigeria. Professor Ango Abdulahi and other old Professors are still alive. They know the IBOS never liked the Yorubas.

1 Like

Re: Kumuyi: politicians Should Always Consider Nigerians When Making Descisions by ransomed: 3:39pm On Jul 15, 2022
Tinubu structures or street urchins are deceiving him. Some of us with street wisdom will match him and defend our OBIdience.
P = president.
E = elect.
T = Through.
E = electoral.
R= revolution
Peter thou are the Rock .
Re: Kumuyi: politicians Should Always Consider Nigerians When Making Descisions by Kaysalas(m): 3:40pm On Jul 15, 2022
Kagd10:

Says the Ipob urchin.

You didn't vote Abiola. So forget the gibberish.

And don't dare bring in Jonathan because South West voted en masse for Jonathan in 2011. The south west leaders were even the ones who rallied for him when it looked like he would be pushed aside. Not just that but the whole of south West voted in numbers for him but the ingrate allowed the South East to poison his mind against his supporting south Westerner.

I recall how Jonathan was in the gathering of that loser Arthur eze who was calling Yoruba an Amala and ewedu people who should be ignored. Well, the Amala and ewedu people showed him in 2015.
Wintertime! Note well, answers to your question on 2015 wink
Re: Kumuyi: politicians Should Always Consider Nigerians When Making Descisions by Wintertime: 3:40pm On Jul 15, 2022
Kagd10:

Fight what to come back?

Don't delude yourselves.

If Ojukwu wanted to leave Nigeria, he would have called his people back home from the North and wouldn't dabble into the southsouth, Midwest and southwest zone.

Instead, Nigerians still accommodated y'all, especially after hungers almost wiped your ancestors off. The southwest accommodated y'all the most but see what they get. You're repeating the same bullshit your ancestors did.

Dude you lack history... Enough talking to you... You don't even know anything about the country..

Go and make a research on Biafra and know more

Nobody dabble into anything
Go and research on the senior generals

Don't be deluded on your current geo-political thinking

Nobody even dabble into any of you...

Biafra was even brought up by an Ijaw man
So understand Biafra and how everyone fought for it ..
Re: Kumuyi: politicians Should Always Consider Nigerians When Making Descisions by ExplorerReturns(m): 3:40pm On Jul 15, 2022
Jackbaur88:

I am a Deeper life member, Buhari never visited Deeper life at any time. On the request of Good luck Jonathan then to visit the church head quarters, the church leadership declined because it was very obvious, the visit would be for campaign. Deeper life is a church that dissociates from politics and politicians as you would observe.
you might be right that buhari didn't visit deeper life but kumuyi went to aso rock to show solidarity with buhari during election period. Did kumuyi ever visit Jonathan, a fellow christain, during election period?
https://www.google.com/url?q=https://dailypost.ng/2018/10/01/buhari-meets-pastor-kumuyi-photos/&sa=U&ved=2ahUKEwi45cDdjvv4AhW4uZUCHczFDbUQFnoECAIQAg&usg=AOvVaw2xG3rF9mfA5Th8HJ7KN7Fg
Re: Kumuyi: politicians Should Always Consider Nigerians When Making Descisions by Nobody: 3:41pm On Jul 15, 2022
babaolofin:

I am just laughing at you. You are a kid.
The IBOS created chaos, confusion and hullabaloo, insulted and assaulted Obasanjo because he was contesting primary with Ekwueme. What Tinubu is facing now in the hand of IBOS was what Obasanjo faced in the hands of IBOs because of Ekwueme.

In election they have Falae and Obj. Under military, if you abstain, your 5% is wasted. They only chose to belong.

You claim not to be a kid but can't remember 2003. Ojukwu, Buhari and OBJ were in the ballot. Igbos chose OBJ over their own Ojukwu.

Is that how not to like somebody? Now I ask you, are you more Yoruba than Obasanjo?
Re: Kumuyi: politicians Should Always Consider Nigerians When Making Descisions by Wintertime: 3:41pm On Jul 15, 2022
Kagd10:

Fight what to come back?

Don't delude yourselves.

And moreover all his people went back home
Re: Kumuyi: politicians Should Always Consider Nigerians When Making Descisions by Wintertime: 3:42pm On Jul 15, 2022
ExplorerReturns:
you might be right that buhari didn't visit deeper life but kumuyi went to aso rock to show solidarity with buhari during election period. Did kumuyi ever visit Jonathan, a fellow christain, during election period?
https://www.google.com/url?q=https://dailypost.ng/2018/10/01/buhari-meets-pastor-kumuyi-photos/&sa=U&ved=2ahUKEwi45cDdjvv4AhW4uZUCHczFDbUQFnoECAIQAg&usg=AOvVaw2xG3rF9mfA5Th8HJ7KN7Fg

Yoruba will always be Yoruba
Re: Kumuyi: politicians Should Always Consider Nigerians When Making Descisions by Kaysalas(m): 3:43pm On Jul 15, 2022
Wintertime:

Werey. Every new story new defence line

All these talks should end

Vote for your candidate
Let others vote for their candidate
But seriously, I find this SE voted Obasanjo line very disgusting. Lol! Wait, if SE didn't vote OBJ, what was the other option on ground?
Lemme help you ...Olu Falae! Another Yoruba man. So, how you say you voted OBJ to score cheap points can't help but beat my imagination.lol
Re: Kumuyi: politicians Should Always Consider Nigerians When Making Descisions by Wintertime: 3:44pm On Jul 15, 2022
Kaysalas:

Wintertime! Note well, answers to your question on 2015 wink

What to note for Muslim Muslim ticket
Re: Kumuyi: politicians Should Always Consider Nigerians When Making Descisions by Wintertime: 3:46pm On Jul 15, 2022
Kaysalas:

But seriously, I find this SE voted Obasanjo line very disgusting. Lol! Wait, if SE didn't vote OBJ, what was the other option on ground?
Lemme help you ...Olu Falae! Another Yoruba man. So, how you say you voted OBJ to score cheap points can't help but beat my imagination.lol

Rubbish it is a talk of the primaries
Re: Kumuyi: politicians Should Always Consider Nigerians When Making Descisions by Kaysalas(m): 3:46pm On Jul 15, 2022
babaolofin:

50.5% to 49.5%. This was because Anthony Anenih (SDP Chairman) insisted Ezeife (SDP Anambra Governor) must deliver. Most of the winning votes came from Abakaliki and the areas now in the present Ebonyi State.

They made sure Abiola lost Rivers. Abiola won in the rest South South States.
Waoh! If this is true, then it's an eye opener for me. Can you back up with references?
Re: Kumuyi: politicians Should Always Consider Nigerians When Making Descisions by Wintertime: 3:46pm On Jul 15, 2022
Kaysalas:

And also remember 2003
Re: Kumuyi: politicians Should Always Consider Nigerians When Making Descisions by Kaysalas(m): 3:48pm On Jul 15, 2022
Wintertime:

And also remember 2003
You are done with Obasanjo of 1999, you have moved on to 2003! Lool! I like you sha, at least you are quite humble to accept superior argument and move on to something else, unlike other peeps here who go begin curse your papa! wink
Re: Kumuyi: politicians Should Always Consider Nigerians When Making Descisions by Wintertime: 3:50pm On Jul 15, 2022
Kaysalas:

You are done with Obasanjo of 1999, you have moved on to 2003! Lool! I like you sha, at least you are quite humble to accept superior argument and move on to something else, unlike other peeps here who go begin curse your papa! wink

Rubbish I said primary election for 1999
And also general election for 2003

I never stayed on one
Re: Kumuyi: politicians Should Always Consider Nigerians When Making Descisions by Kaysalas(m): 3:50pm On Jul 15, 2022
Wintertime:

What to note for Muslim Muslim ticket
Trust me, here in SW, reason prevails over religion. Muslim-Christian ticket wey dey ground now, how you see am? Talk true!
Re: Kumuyi: politicians Should Always Consider Nigerians When Making Descisions by Taiwojon(m): 3:52pm On Jul 15, 2022
ExplorerReturns:

Pastor kumuyi didn't visit buhari during election period.

Kumuyi visited buhari because of the crusade that was to hold at Abuja and to show respect because he is the president and it is in Abuja.

Just as how pastor kumuyi do visit other governor in their state in respect for the global crusade not for any political reason brother.

This hate for my pastor should stop.

The church doesn't impose who you should vote for. Whether buhari or Jonathan
Whether atiku or tunibu or obi.

That was why his visit was turn down.

As CAN said if you vote for Muslim Muslim ticket, we will all face it. So vote right.

Vote for your choice and leave baba kumuyi alone. Bikonu

1 Like

Re: Kumuyi: politicians Should Always Consider Nigerians When Making Descisions by Kelsmatuc(m): 3:55pm On Jul 15, 2022
paramakina202:

South East is not having problem with Tinubu's presidential ambitions because he is Yoruba or moslim but because South East believe it is wrong for another south westerner to rule after OBJ and Osinbajo16 years rule.
let me add.....south east is a state of men who see things d way they r.....if Osinbanjo had won that primaries ....I am telling u south east will b divided.....anyway u have a point Sha.....d Yorubas should set aside sentiments n support d south east
Re: Kumuyi: politicians Should Always Consider Nigerians When Making Descisions by ExplorerReturns(m): 3:56pm On Jul 15, 2022
Taiwojon:

Pastor kumuyi didn't visit buhari during election period.

Kumuyi visited buhari because of the crusade that was to hold at Abuja and to show respect because he is the president and it is in Abuja.

Just as how pastor kumuyi do visit other governor in their state in respect for the global crusade not for any political reason brother.

This hate for my pastor should stop.

The church doesn't impose who you should vote for. Whether buhari or Jonathan
Whether atiku or tunibu or obi.

That was why his visit was turn down.

As CAN said if you vote for Muslim Muslim ticket, we will all face it. So vote right.

Vote for your choice and leave baba kumuyi alone. Bikonu

Wow. I didn't know that less than 4 months to election isn't election period
Re: Kumuyi: politicians Should Always Consider Nigerians When Making Descisions by Wintertime: 3:56pm On Jul 15, 2022
Kaysalas:

Trust me, here in SW, reason prevails over religion. Muslim-Christian ticket wey dey ground now, how you see am? Talk true!

Am a Christian which I am, so it matters...
As of the world today it matters..

There's nothing to ask moreover
It was the movement of Igbos whom are predominantly Christian against our wish to allow only Yoruba to contest the 1999 election so as to absurd any wrong on Mko Abiola who played a wrong card of Muslim Muslim ticket

But this time Igbos can't tell us what to do anymore

Muslim Muslim ticket is a dead arrival

And moreover all regions to themselves
Re: Kumuyi: politicians Should Always Consider Nigerians When Making Descisions by Kaysalas(m): 3:56pm On Jul 15, 2022
babaolofin:

How old are you?
You are not from Edo. Oyegun (SDP) was the governor and he delivered Edo.

Abiola won in KANO, Bashir Tofa (NRC Presidential Candidate) State. The Yorubas can never forget that. Ab

Abiola lost IMO, ABIA & RIVERS.

Abiola won Delta, Akwa Ibom & Cross River. Yorubas can never forget that.
Boss! I was about 7 then, but I remember all the drama clearly. You seem an encyclopedia of 1993 events. I would love to learn more from you. grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Justice Ayobode Lokulo-Sodipe Dies At 67! (Appeal Court Judge Slumps, Dies) / Okorocha - NGF Election Was Credible, Amaechi Won / Ahmed Lawan Justifies Billion Naira Cars, Jumbo Pay For Federal Legislators

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.