Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,485 members, 7,819,759 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:33 PM

Kumuyi: politicians Should Always Consider Nigerians When Making Descisions - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kumuyi: politicians Should Always Consider Nigerians When Making Descisions (18251 Views)

May 29: Politicians Should Be Sworn In With Amadioha, Ogun – Chuks Ibegbu / Naira Redesign: Consider Nigerians’ Suffering, Soludo Tells Buhari / 2023 Presidency: Politicians Should Have Retirement Age, Says Umahi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kumuyi: politicians Should Always Consider Nigerians When Making Descisions by heendrix(m): 3:57pm On Jul 15, 2022
Kaysalas:

Why did your parents send you to school when there is a possibility of you dying ? grin
Have you seen your dumb logic?
Are you God who determines when man dies? wink

My logic is not dumb, it's just you who is not giving to understanding neither are you addressing the point stated. no one is saying Tinubu shouldn't contest cuz of his age or can you quote where I typed Tinubu shouldn't contest cause he's old? there's right to vote and be voted for so no one is gonna fault him for contesting at his age. the basis of my own argument is paradventure Tinubu dies in power is it a Boko haram sympathiser you feel is the best to assume presidency?? I used to be a Pro Tinubu until his choice of VP

And to ur question; YES my parent knew of the possibility of me dying but yet still sent me to school
Re: Kumuyi: politicians Should Always Consider Nigerians When Making Descisions by Kaysalas(m): 4:02pm On Jul 15, 2022
heendrix:

Yes he his but our problem right now is, life expectancy here in Nigeria right now is btwn 40 - 85 atm where even 17yr old sef is getting killed. and for a 80yr old plus Tinubu, if the stress of presidency kills him or he dies a natural death, who would we have as an Acting President?? A Boko haram sympathiser?

A Reasonable Nigerian would not support him for that wrong choice he's made

heendrix:

My logic is not dumb, it's just you who is not giving to understanding neither are you addressing the point stated. no one is saying Tinubu shouldn't contest cuz of his age or can you quote where I typed Tinubu shouldn't contest cause he's old? there's right to vote and be voted for so no one is gonna fault him for contesting at his age. the basis of my own argument is paradventure Tinubu dies in power is it a Boko haram sympathiser you feel is the best to assume presidency?? I used to be a Pro Tinubu until his choice of VP

And to ur question; YES my parent knew of the possibility of me dying but yet still sent me to school
Permit me to ask you to use the same logic you used in your last paragraph to deal with the bolded. Cheers
Re: Kumuyi: politicians Should Always Consider Nigerians When Making Descisions by Wintertime: 4:02pm On Jul 15, 2022
Kagd10:

Says the Ipob urchin.

You didn't vote Abiola. So forget the gibberish.

And don't dare bring in Jonathan because South West voted en masse for Jonathan in 2011. The south west leaders were even the ones who rallied for him when it looked like he would be pushed aside. Not just that but the whole of south West voted in numbers for him but the ingrate allowed the South East to poison his mind against his supporting south Westerner.

I recall how Jonathan was in the gathering of that loser Arthur eze who was calling Yoruba an Amala and ewedu people who should be ignored. Well, the Amala and ewedu people showed him in 2015.

Tribal bigot.. you were there when it all happened
Re: Kumuyi: politicians Should Always Consider Nigerians When Making Descisions by Kaysalas(m): 4:03pm On Jul 15, 2022
Wintertime:

Rubbish I said primary election for 1999
And also general election for 2003

I never stayed on one
Points made! Ciao! grin
Re: Kumuyi: politicians Should Always Consider Nigerians When Making Descisions by Kaysalas(m): 4:05pm On Jul 15, 2022
Wintertime:

Am a Christian which I am, so it matters...
As of the world today it matters..

There's nothing to ask moreover
It was the movement of Igbos whom are predominantly Christian against our wish to allow only Yoruba to contest the 1999 election so as to absurd any wrong on Mko Abiola who played a wrong card of Muslim Muslim ticket

But this time Igbos can't tell us what to do anymore

Muslim Muslim ticket is a dead arrival

And moreover all regions to themselves
Bros! I am a Christian also and I am not understanding you again. Cheers!
Re: Kumuyi: politicians Should Always Consider Nigerians When Making Descisions by Wintertime: 4:05pm On Jul 15, 2022
Kaysalas:

Wintertime! Note well, answers to your question on 2015 wink

And was he there
Re: Kumuyi: politicians Should Always Consider Nigerians When Making Descisions by heendrix(m): 4:05pm On Jul 15, 2022
Kagd10:

Bullshit.

Italy president is 80. Biden is 78.

What's important is their competency and legacy. That's what it is . Tinubu is the most competent. He's done it in Lagos'.

We had Goodluck Jonathan who was Young yet he stole Nigerian's common wealth while achieving nothing despite the huge oil boom at that time.

Peter Obi has got no achievement whatsoever but you expect him to do what he didn't do as a governor? Is it madness? Tell me one significant change Peter obi did for you while he was Anambra governor?

I was not in Lagos when Tinubu ruled Lagos neither was I in Anambra when Obi ruled Anambra to know. so telling me of Tinubu impact in Lagos or Obi weakness is your own problem to deal with. I've never told you who I'm supporting neither have I market any candidate to you

So If Peter Obi have got no achievement Good luck to you and if Tinubu has got all the achievements still retain the Good luck
Re: Kumuyi: politicians Should Always Consider Nigerians When Making Descisions by Kaysalas(m): 4:06pm On Jul 15, 2022
Wintertime:

In 1960 that broke into a civil war...
That you all fight for Biafrans to come back

Why then fight for Biafrans to come back

And remember it was jihadist movement that sprang it up

And mind you, were was it seen he sack non Anambra from

Hey bro! A simple Google search could have saved you this public display of ignorance. You could quickly look it up now
Re: Kumuyi: politicians Should Always Consider Nigerians When Making Descisions by Wintertime: 4:06pm On Jul 15, 2022
Kaysalas:

Bros! I am a Christian also and I am not understanding you again. Cheers!

What's there not to understand
Re: Kumuyi: politicians Should Always Consider Nigerians When Making Descisions by heendrix(m): 4:09pm On Jul 15, 2022
Kaysalas:

Permit me to ask you to use the same logic you used in your last paragraph to deal with the bolded. Cheers

I've still not condemned him for contesting, was basically stating the obvious that paradventure he dies since he's old. Lol read btwn the lines bro
Re: Kumuyi: politicians Should Always Consider Nigerians When Making Descisions by Wintertime: 4:09pm On Jul 15, 2022
Kagd10:

Abiola already won but was killed hence why Obasanjo and Falae were allowed to stand in his place for the west. Obasanjo is a Christian and besides, he's a PDP member. Did the East vote Abiola, Falae or Awolowo?

Kaysalas here is one of own

At least his word can help you understand better
Re: Kumuyi: politicians Should Always Consider Nigerians When Making Descisions by Wintertime: 4:11pm On Jul 15, 2022
Kaysalas:

Hey bro! A simple Google search could have saved you this public display of ignorance. You could quickly look it up now

All your propaganda doesn't sail truth.. you lots even went far to say he ejected northerners yet it didn't sail through try harder next time
Re: Kumuyi: politicians Should Always Consider Nigerians When Making Descisions by Kaysalas(m): 4:19pm On Jul 15, 2022
heendrix:

I've still not condemned him for contesting, was basically stating the obvious that paradventure he dies since he's old. Lol read btwn the lines bro
The same you who said you are not saying he shouldn't contest because he is old, now you say again, he is old! If I call you unstable now, you go say I dey abuse you. Take care
Re: Kumuyi: politicians Should Always Consider Nigerians When Making Descisions by Kaysalas(m): 4:21pm On Jul 15, 2022
Wintertime:

Kaysalas here is one of own

At least his word can help you understand better
Understand what better? Lol! Make your point, but please make it intelligent so we can have an interesting debate
Re: Kumuyi: politicians Should Always Consider Nigerians When Making Descisions by Kaysalas(m): 4:21pm On Jul 15, 2022
Wintertime:

All your propaganda doesn't sail truth.. you lots even went far to say he ejected northerners yet it didn't sail through try harder next time
Have you checked Google for the initial statement? Lol! We learn everyday bro grin
Re: Kumuyi: politicians Should Always Consider Nigerians When Making Descisions by Wintertime: 4:23pm On Jul 15, 2022
Kaysalas:

Have you checked Google for the initial statement? Lol! We learn everyday bro grin

Even your Google is looking for it
Re: Kumuyi: politicians Should Always Consider Nigerians When Making Descisions by Wintertime: 4:28pm On Jul 15, 2022
Kaysalas:

1999 most Igbo officials influence the other tribes to enable Nigerians appease Mko Abiola by having the Yoruba lead.

All step down which made 2 people to contest for a presidential election

Even at 2003 when Ojukwu (the legend) came out to contest..

They left him and allow Obasanjo to complete 8 year rule.. but when he tried to go for a third term the same Igbos went against it. Which led to yar-adua

This is why most president can't go for third term in Nigeria any longer
Re: Kumuyi: politicians Should Always Consider Nigerians When Making Descisions by Kaysalas(m): 4:30pm On Jul 15, 2022
Wintertime:

Even your Google is looking for it
Funny you! grin wink me self dey find am hard to get for Google. Lol!
Re: Kumuyi: politicians Should Always Consider Nigerians When Making Descisions by heendrix(m): 4:38pm On Jul 15, 2022
Kaysalas:

The same you who said you are not saying he shouldn't contest because he is old, now you say again, he is old! If I call you unstable now, you go say I dey abuse you. Take care

Is calling Tinubu old same thing as he can't contest?? eis give in to understanding, Tinubu is OLD
Re: Kumuyi: politicians Should Always Consider Nigerians When Making Descisions by Nwibii: 4:50pm On Jul 15, 2022
Pls get your facts correct ExplorerReturns. There was never a time PMB was allowed into deeperlife, not for even Thanksgiving talk more of campaigning. Now that Kumuyi has told them Muslim-Muslim ticket won't sale, is PMB not still President?
Is BAT not his Yuruba brother? Always cross check your facts so that people don't begin to doubt all those things you normally post about exploiring.

ExplorerReturns:
Mr pastor why are you begging? In 2015 you boldly told Jonathan not to come to your church, why have your tone suddenly changed?
I had a lot of respect for pastor kumuyi and I didn't really take what he did seriously until when he allowed buhari to visit his church during same campaign period in 2019. After then I saw his hypocrisy and I lost every respect I had for him.

To be honest, I don't really know why kumuyi acted that way. I don't want to blame it on tribalism but I believe that it was because Jonathan was a liberal man and kumuyi knew that his actions would have no consequences. Unlike buhari who would have dealt with kumuyi if he dared disrespect a sitting president in such manner.

Christendom really betrayed their own in 2015 because of a fake pastor whom a n ethnic and religious jingoists used to deceive Nigerians. I hope we won't same mistake come 2023
If you don't have a hotel website or you have a hotel with at least 15 rooms you might want to automate and digitalize the room booking process. I have written a script that can be hosted online or that can run on a localhost which will enable you manage your hotel. This script comes with amazing features I know you will definitely like because it was specifically built to solve the problem of Nigerian hotels. Check the link on my signature to see more details and demo in action
https://www.nairaland.com/7210827/complete-hotel-room-reservation-system

you might be right that buhari didn't visit deeper life but kumuyi went to aso rock to show solidarity with buhari during election period. Did kumuyi ever visit Jonathan, a fellow christain, during election period?
https://www.google.com/url?q=https://dailypost.ng/2018/10/01/buhari-meets-pastor-kumuyi-photos/&sa=U&ved=2ahUKEwi45cDdjvv4AhW4uZUCHczFDbUQFnoECAIQAg&usg=AOvVaw2xG3rF9mfA5Th8HJ7KN7Fg
Re: Kumuyi: politicians Should Always Consider Nigerians When Making Descisions by joshe1111: 4:52pm On Jul 15, 2022
ExplorerReturns:
Mr pastor why are you begging? In 2015 you boldly told Jonathan not to come to your church, why have your tone suddenly changed?
I had a lot of respect for pastor kumuyi and I didn't really take what he did seriously until when he allowed buhari to visit his church during same campaign period in 2019. After then I saw his hypocrisy and I lost every respect I had for him.

To be honest, I don't really know why kumuyi acted that way. I don't want to blame it on tribalism but I believe that it was because Jonathan was a liberal man and kumuyi knew that his actions would have no consequences. Unlike buhari who would have dealt with kumuyi if he dared disrespect a sitting president in such manner.

Christendom really betrayed their own in 2015 because of a fake pastor whom a n ethnic and religious jingoists used to deceive Nigerians. I hope we won't same mistake come 2023
If you don't have a hotel website or you have a hotel with at least 15 rooms you might want to automate and digitalize the room booking process. I have written a script that can be hosted online or that can run on a localhost which will enable you manage your hotel. This script comes with amazing features I know you will definitely like because it was specifically built to solve the problem of Nigerian hotels. Check the link on my signature to see more details and demo in action

you might be right that buhari didn't visit deeper life but kumuyi went to aso rock to show solidarity with buhari during election period. Did kumuyi ever visit Jonathan, a fellow christain, during election period?
https://www.google.com/url?q=https://dailypost.ng/2018/10/01/buhari-meets-pastor-kumuyi-photos/&sa=U&ved=2ahUKEwi45cDdjvv4AhW4uZUCHczFDbUQFnoECAIQAg&usg=AOvVaw2xG3rF9mfA5Th8HJ7KN7Fg

Then you shouldn't have said he allowed Buhari to visit his church and did not Jonathan. The truth is, what is astack here is the future of Nigeria and Nigerians. We should do our best to take it seriously.
Re: Kumuyi: politicians Should Always Consider Nigerians When Making Descisions by Kaysalas(m): 5:14pm On Jul 15, 2022
heendrix:

Is calling Tinubu old same thing as he can't contest?? eis give in to understanding, Tinubu is OLD
I am done with you. wink
Re: Kumuyi: politicians Should Always Consider Nigerians When Making Descisions by ExplorerReturns(m): 5:30pm On Jul 15, 2022
Nwibii:
Pls get your facts correct ExplorerReturns. There was never a time PMB was allowed into deeperlife, not for even Thanksgiving talk more of campaigning. Now that Kumuyi has told them Muslim-Muslim ticket won't sale, is PMB not still President?
Is BAT not his Yuruba brother? Always cross check your facts so that people don't begin to doubt all those things you normally post about exploiring.

I have modified my post. I am not the famous explorer guy that post amazing stuffs
Re: Kumuyi: politicians Should Always Consider Nigerians When Making Descisions by fof1: 6:39pm On Jul 15, 2022
ExplorerReturns:

*****MODIFIED*****
Buhari didn't really visit kumuyi in his church but rather kumuyi visited buhar less than 4 months to the general election. That is same to showing solidarity to the president. Something he wasn't able to do for his fellow christain president

Pls Always Cross Check ur Facts before going Public...Buhari or his Reps Never Visited Pastor Dr.W.F.Kumuyi in his Political Journey to Date. He is not a Supporter of d President and his Anti Populist Policies, but Speaks for Nigerias Unity and Security for the Propagation of d Gospel.
Re: Kumuyi: politicians Should Always Consider Nigerians When Making Descisions by Wwwq: 7:46pm On Jul 15, 2022
Hmmm
Re: Kumuyi: politicians Should Always Consider Nigerians When Making Descisions by Uchennatimothy(m): 8:46pm On Jul 15, 2022
He ended up saying nothing,Oga say your mind nothing go happen.
Re: Kumuyi: politicians Should Always Consider Nigerians When Making Descisions by Jackbaur88: 12:06am On Jul 16, 2022
Kaysalas:

JackBauer , make we try hook up for next combined service wink
�. I was at Gbadaga last Sunday for combined service

1 Like

Re: Kumuyi: politicians Should Always Consider Nigerians When Making Descisions by essentialone(m): 8:02am On Jul 16, 2022
Those who complain against Muslim-Muslim ticket are those who are still planning to vote for Tinubu and APC.

If not so, why the complain, when they can easily vote another candidate or party of their choice?
Re: Kumuyi: politicians Should Always Consider Nigerians When Making Descisions by mechanics(m): 8:30am On Jul 16, 2022
So it means that when he gets there, he won't listen to us.
Re: Kumuyi: politicians Should Always Consider Nigerians When Making Descisions by Nwibii: 12:34pm On Jul 16, 2022
ExplorerReturns:

I have modified my post. I am not the famous explorer guy that post amazing stuffs

Okay noted, but I mean no offense bro.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

A Nairalander Presents A Gift To Fayemi, His Mentor. See Pics / When Shall Buhari Stand Up - TELL / Freedom At Last For Otokoto Murder Suspect

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.