Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,280 members, 7,818,942 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:42 AM

WAFCON 2022: I’m Proud Of My Team – Super Falcons Coach, Waldrum - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / WAFCON 2022: I’m Proud Of My Team – Super Falcons Coach, Waldrum (18116 Views)

Football Is Played With Your Head - Super Falcons Coach, Waldrum / Nigeria Vs Cameroon: WAFCON 2022 (1 - 0) On 14th July 2022 / Nigeria Vs Burundi: WAFCON 2022 (4 -0) On 10th July 2022 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: WAFCON 2022: I’m Proud Of My Team – Super Falcons Coach, Waldrum by AFvckingAlpha(m): 3:02pm On Jul 15, 2022
Rikze:

Wait ooo!!!

Na your 3% battery life you still dey use reply me?

Nah your 5% remaining freebasics data you take reply me?
Re: WAFCON 2022: I’m Proud Of My Team – Super Falcons Coach, Waldrum by AFvckingAlpha(m): 3:03pm On Jul 15, 2022
Rikze:

Thanks man!

I dey with you!
Re: WAFCON 2022: I’m Proud Of My Team – Super Falcons Coach, Waldrum by Lbabyheavens01(m): 3:03pm On Jul 15, 2022
[b][/b]I enjoyed the game. All I saw was energy, team spirit and confidence. Keep it up ladies
ghettokid1:
https://dailypost.ng/2022/07/15/wafcon-2022-im-proud-of-my-team-super-falcons-coach-waldrum/
Re: WAFCON 2022: I’m Proud Of My Team – Super Falcons Coach, Waldrum by Rikze: 3:11pm On Jul 15, 2022
AFvckingAlpha:

Nah your 5% remaining freebasics data you take reply me?

I don't know that package at all...

Maybe that's your specialty...

My Minimum sub 50gb, on just one of my data lines.

1 Like

Re: WAFCON 2022: I’m Proud Of My Team – Super Falcons Coach, Waldrum by AFvckingAlpha(m): 3:15pm On Jul 15, 2022
Rikze:

I don't know that package at all...

Maybe that's your specialty...

My Minimum sub 50gb, on just on of my data lines.

There goes the capping again and on a faceless forum like you will say.
Re: WAFCON 2022: I’m Proud Of My Team – Super Falcons Coach, Waldrum by guychidile: 3:30pm On Jul 15, 2022
So far,so good keep improving.
Re: WAFCON 2022: I’m Proud Of My Team – Super Falcons Coach, Waldrum by Omodua(m): 3:35pm On Jul 15, 2022
Rikze:
What?

So you are proud of that rubbish outing? The only good thing was they won, otherwise, the team played better against Burundi.

A team that couldn't complete three straight passes...

The Cameroonians were the better side but unfortunately they lost the match.
Rubbish talk! In victory, you're complaining. What exactly do you want. The opponents are equally determined and wish to win too. So,your complaints is unpatriotic and lacks sense.

Let's appreciate the girls instead of disparaging them with unnecessary criticisms.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: WAFCON 2022: I’m Proud Of My Team – Super Falcons Coach, Waldrum by Godada(m): 3:36pm On Jul 15, 2022
Goalnaldo:
Where did you get this fact from sir? They have won 9 out of 11. If you listen to analysis you will hear people talking of La Decima for the super falcons.

Information abound on the internet.

Kindly go through this link.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nigeria_women%27s_national_football_team

Thank you.

Re: WAFCON 2022: I’m Proud Of My Team – Super Falcons Coach, Waldrum by Rikze: 3:38pm On Jul 15, 2022
Omodua:
Rubbish talk! In victory, you're complaining. What exactly do you want. The opponents are equally determined and wish to win too. So,your complaints is unpatriotic and lacks sense.

Let's appreciate the girls instead of disparaging them with unnecessary criticisms.

Kiss the truth or get lost!
Re: WAFCON 2022: I’m Proud Of My Team – Super Falcons Coach, Waldrum by Rikze: 3:45pm On Jul 15, 2022
AFvckingAlpha:

There goes the capping again and on a faceless forum like you will say.

If you were not a regular customer to the freebies or whatever you called it how would you know such things exist.

Reason am na
Re: WAFCON 2022: I’m Proud Of My Team – Super Falcons Coach, Waldrum by ofuonyebi: 4:14pm On Jul 15, 2022
Let them play anyhow but win the cup..
for me and the whole world, they would remain the best team...QED
Re: WAFCON 2022: I’m Proud Of My Team – Super Falcons Coach, Waldrum by jrusky(m): 4:16pm On Jul 15, 2022
Rikze:

The question about my football club is immaterial cos I'm past the age of playing professional football...

Since this is a faceless forum, I cannot boast about my football skills here... If only you knew me in my playing days... Even if I didn't take up football as a career, I played better than many professionals.

It's ok bro. Honestly I mean no harm asking that question if you find it insulting my apology I mean no harm at all.
Re: WAFCON 2022: I’m Proud Of My Team – Super Falcons Coach, Waldrum by Rikze: 4:29pm On Jul 15, 2022
jrusky:

It's ok bro. Honestly I mean no harm asking that question if you find it insulting my apology I mean no harm at all.

No qualms, no offense as well
Re: WAFCON 2022: I’m Proud Of My Team – Super Falcons Coach, Waldrum by DelphiOracle(m): 5:27pm On Jul 15, 2022
Rikze:
What?

So you are proud of that rubbish outing? The only good thing was they won, otherwise, the team played better against Burundi.

my brother u talk well. What's wrong with Nigerians and mediocrity?
It hurts to see that super falcons still play like this? No improvement at all
Re: WAFCON 2022: I’m Proud Of My Team – Super Falcons Coach, Waldrum by AFvckingAlpha(m): 6:41pm On Jul 15, 2022
Rikze:

If you were not a regular customer to the freebies or whatever you called it how would you know such things exist.

Reason am na

Your way dumber than I expected maybe nah why you just dey cap since morning.

Reason am
Re: WAFCON 2022: I’m Proud Of My Team – Super Falcons Coach, Waldrum by DrySaliva: 6:53pm On Jul 15, 2022
DelphiOracle:
my brother u talk well. What's wrong with Nigerians and mediocrity?
It hurts to see that super falcons still play like this? No improvement at all

The thing is really disturbing... After dominating Africa for more than 30 years they are yet to get to the semis in the world cup.

Other African nations are catching up with them while they are retrogressing... Countries that started showing up in the world cup a few years ago will wallop the falcons who have been there since '91. Shameful

1 Like

Re: WAFCON 2022: I’m Proud Of My Team – Super Falcons Coach, Waldrum by Omodua(m): 7:13pm On Jul 15, 2022
Rikze:

Kiss the truth or get lost!
Indeed,you should kiss the Truth or get lost.
Re: WAFCON 2022: I’m Proud Of My Team – Super Falcons Coach, Waldrum by Theboy21: 7:30pm On Jul 15, 2022
kufre2010:
NIGERIA HAD BEEN WARNED SEVERALLY AGAINST EMPLOYING A WHITE COACH BUT THEY WOULDN'T HEAR BECAUSE WE ARE SLAVES.
HOW WILL OUR PEOPLE KNOW HOW TO DO IF YOU DON'T GIVE THEM THE WORK TO DO?

NFF SHOULD ELECT PEOPLE THAT LOVE NIGERIA AND NIGERIANS AND NOT OYIBO MAN SLAVE WHO INTEREST IS TO PLEASE HIS MASTERS
After sacking Rorh (white coach) for achieving all the target he was given, Kindly tell us what happened the last time Eguavon (Nigerian) was given the head coach of Super Eagles...he was the best choice right.....
Re: WAFCON 2022: I’m Proud Of My Team – Super Falcons Coach, Waldrum by Wwwq: 7:45pm On Jul 15, 2022
grin
Re: WAFCON 2022: I’m Proud Of My Team – Super Falcons Coach, Waldrum by Rikze: 8:05pm On Jul 15, 2022
Omodua:
Indeed,you should kiss the Truth or get lost.

I can see my comment almost made you cry cry

Don't worry, you'll be fine...

However, get lost once again
Re: WAFCON 2022: I’m Proud Of My Team – Super Falcons Coach, Waldrum by Rikze: 8:07pm On Jul 15, 2022
AFvckingAlpha:

Your way dumber than I expected maybe nah why you just dey cap since morning.

Reason am

Is it because I dignified you by replying your mentions that you resorted to insults?
Re: WAFCON 2022: I’m Proud Of My Team – Super Falcons Coach, Waldrum by Niswayne19: 10:04pm On Jul 15, 2022
Great game against Cameroon. Super falcons are doing well.

Re: WAFCON 2022: I’m Proud Of My Team – Super Falcons Coach, Waldrum by AFvckingAlpha(m): 10:10pm On Jul 15, 2022
Rikze:

Is it because I dignified you by replying your mentions that you resorted to insults?

Your trippin my nigga
Re: WAFCON 2022: I’m Proud Of My Team – Super Falcons Coach, Waldrum by kenzysmith: 10:39pm On Jul 15, 2022
Rikze:
What?

may hatred and bitterness not kill u early even though u don't like foreign coaches try appreciate good thing the team is gradually improving ote
Re: WAFCON 2022: I’m Proud Of My Team – Super Falcons Coach, Waldrum by Goalnaldo(m): 12:32am On Jul 16, 2022
Godada:

Information abound on the internet.

Kindly go through this link.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nigeria_women%27s_national_football_team

Thank you.
See their official Twitter handle

Re: WAFCON 2022: I’m Proud Of My Team – Super Falcons Coach, Waldrum by mechanics(m): 8:38am On Jul 16, 2022
We are also proud of him.
Re: WAFCON 2022: I’m Proud Of My Team – Super Falcons Coach, Waldrum by Rikze: 11:07pm On Jul 16, 2022
kenzysmith:
may hatred and bitterness not kill u early even though u don't like foreign coaches try appreciate good thing the team is gradually improving ote

Is something wrong with you? What do you call improvement? Is it what goes from bad to worse or what grows from bad to better?

I see you lack comprehension.

So merely stating my view makes me bitter? You are not wise
Re: WAFCON 2022: I’m Proud Of My Team – Super Falcons Coach, Waldrum by Rikze: 11:08pm On Jul 16, 2022
AFvckingAlpha:

Your trippin my nigga

Who's your nigga? Huh?
Re: WAFCON 2022: I’m Proud Of My Team – Super Falcons Coach, Waldrum by AFvckingAlpha(m): 11:16pm On Jul 16, 2022
Rikze:

Who's your nigga? Huh?

Here comes the nigga with the 100 naira data sub. You came late to the party
Re: WAFCON 2022: I’m Proud Of My Team – Super Falcons Coach, Waldrum by Rikze: 6:29am On Jul 17, 2022
AFvckingAlpha:

Here comes the nigga with the 100 naira data sub. You came late to the party

Good morning...

Enjoy (your usual) this weekend's freebies

See you in the next episode

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why We Abandoned Abuja Stadium – NFF / Which Country Do You Think Would Win The 2018 World Cup? / WAFCON 22: Nnadozie Named Woman Of The Match In Super Falcons’ Defeat To Morocco

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.